bec

Re: Anti-semitism
May 25, 2012, 12:39:05 AM
And if I'm supposed to respect someone's feelings if the feeling is liking Hitler and hating the Jews,

THIS is twisting to suit an agenda.

but since this all started in the Front thread, I was on the fence about Front but now I'm convinced that he is fake, I really don't believe for one second that Michael would choose a forum that supports ideologies like this one. Hate against (groups of) people goes against everything he ever stood for. I know that it's a bit early, Front might not have seen this yet, so maybe he will address it in the near future, that might put me back on the fence. If he doesn't, well, then I wasted a couple of months of following the 2 threads and reading through the old one from beginning to end.

and this is a threat an attempt at coercion.

These have no place in intelligent and respectful discussion.

MJonmind said it best to you:
Scream, there are ALWAYS other perspectives, but if they are silenced by force and fear, naturally you will only hear one side and believe that's all there is to know about the subject.

Scream, you are full of fear. Fear is one path to the dark side. Have you ever seen Star Wars?

Read these words: take a deep breath and switch to decaf.

Ps. I guess we are still waiting for Akhtoni to expound.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

_Scream_

May 25, 2012, 12:59:18 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
And if I'm supposed to respect someone's feelings if the feeling is liking Hitler and hating the Jews,

Really? Did you even read AKHTONI'S post?

I like adolf hitler and what's the problem?

the jews killed each others and they called it holocaust and put the whole blame on hitler.

And from israel, the jews give orders and commanding the world ( binky and brain) ( actually they are everywhere after the alleged holocaust they started immigration . even to north pole  )....... and the history is long ,you know

Yes I did and I doubt this holocaust and wait they did a conspiracies before they are known as prophets killers right?if they did this with prophets how about normal human being

they control almost the whole  world and when they reach 100% it's  the EOW (armagedon)

sorry I've never talked positively about them cause it's hard to find the good side.

when a jew say yes ,I say NO I can't trust them they don't do what they say

But whatever, like I said, this thing is obviously deep-rooted on this forum and if YOU want this kind of stuff on your forum .... I honestly didn't think you do, especially after seeing the thread about the chimpout and stormfront, but I was so totally wrong. You obviously support anti-Semitism on here and use anti-Semites like David Icke, Jeff Rense or Bradley R. Smith as sources all the time. I can't even wrap my head around the belief that this political ideology has anything to do with Michael and the death hoax, but you put them together somehow, for me that's like 2 puzzles pieces that don't fit together at all.

Oh, and btw. .... what I said about Front is not coercion. I really mean that, everybody has their reasons to either believe he is fake or legit. I just told you what my reasons for jumping of the fence would be. Am I not allowed to have my own opinion? He will react if he wants to, I don't force him and I couldn't if I wanted to, I just voiced my opinion regarding what would make him fake for me for good.
Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 01:04:50 AM by _Scream_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 25, 2012, 01:09:25 AM
@scream...you do bring up some very good points but why do you keep painting with such a broad brush?  We are all very diverse in our experiences, knowledge and opinions...yet, you keep insinuating that the opinions of a few (regardless of what they are) are reflective of the entire forum body.  Isn't that presumptuous and kind of discriminatory? 

I do respect your passion on the subject...but sense that it is fueling anger and judgement towards others...most of which ARE here seeking truth.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

_Scream_

May 25, 2012, 01:14:28 AM
@scream...you do bring up some very good points but why do you keep painting with such a broad brush?  We are all very diverse in our experiences, knowledge and opinions...yet, you keep insinuating that the opinions of a few (regardless of what they are) are reflective of the entire forum body.  Isn't that presumptuous and kind of discriminatory? 

What I mean by that, when I say it's deep-rooted and the forum doesn't have a problem with it, with the links, posts like AKHTONI'S post and all the rest is that the people who run this forum don't mind if people post this stuff and even defend it and attack me for speaking out against it, meaning they support all this. This doesn't mean that every single member agrees with it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 25, 2012, 01:25:49 AM

Really? Did you even read AKHTONI'S post?

I like adolf hitler and what's the problem?

the jews killed each others and they called it holocaust and put the whole blame on hitler.

And from israel, the jews give orders and commanding the world ( binky and brain) ( actually they are everywhere after the alleged holocaust they started immigration . even to north pole  )....... and the history is long ,you know

Yes I did and I doubt this holocaust and wait they did a conspiracies before they are known as prophets killers right?if they did this with prophets how about normal human being

they control almost the whole  world and when they reach 100% it's  the EOW (armagedon)

sorry I've never talked positively about them cause it's hard to find the good side.

when a jew say yes ,I say NO I can't trust them they don't do what they say

But whatever, like I said, this thing is obviously deep-rooted on this forum and if YOU want this kind of stuff on your forum .... I honestly didn't think you do, especially after seeing the thread about the chimpout and stormfront, but I was so totally wrong. You obviously support anti-Semitism on here and use anti-Semites like David Icke, Jeff Rense or Bradley R. Smith as sources all the time. I can't even wrap my head around the belief that this political ideology has anything to do with Michael and the death hoax, but you put them together somehow, for me that's like 2 puzzles pieces that don't fit together at all.

Oh, and btw. .... what I said about Front is not coercion. I really mean that, everybody has their reasons to either believe he is fake or legit. I just told you what my reasons for jumping of the fence would be. Am I not allowed to have my own opinion? He will react if he wants to, I don't force him and I couldn't if I wanted to, I just voiced my opinion regarding what would make him fake for me for good.

Don't know about Jeff Rense or Bradley R. Smith, but to call David Icke an anti-semit?  :icon_question: I have attended two lectures of his so far and never ever have I gotten the impression he was anti-semitic or against the concept of God. At All. He goes beyond labels. New Age? Don't even got THAT impression. Anyhow, Michael - as I believe - has also surpassed labels (exept for explanations). He surely understood what goes on in the world and realised a long time ago, that LOVE is the answer. Nothing more or less. Labels are just no good. And wether someone believes in the Elite running the world or not: it doesn't erase the facts that fundamental freedoms are continously stripped from us with nowadays lousy justifications (their favourite: 'for security reasons'). The constant worldwide Anti-Semitism screamings - IMHO - are simply a tool to keep the people in a state of hate and distrust. I chose to give my impression on David Icke for reasons of explaining but that's it. What difference does it make if republican or democrat anyways? Not one. As the money rules the world. BTW wonderful song of Michael "Money".

Love you all :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

May 25, 2012, 03:28:25 AM
Sometimes these things are just funny to read, that people are so sensetive to these stuff stunnes me.
Who cares if a person is a anti semite, that is their problem, who cares if someone is a racist, that is their problem.

Society have done a good job so that people always offend eachother without even knowing it and then be called names.
If I would say something to offend a jew, then I am a anti semite.
If I say something offensive to a black person then I am a racist.
If I say something offensive to an overweight person, then I am a bully.

Please stop this childish behavior, no wait, not even children do these things because they know better.

Stop judging people, calling them names and say that they are this and that when u don't even know the person.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

AKHTONI

May 25, 2012, 07:20:21 AM
AHA yesterday it was locked good that you reopened it

I will respond this scream .he think himself something  >:(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

AKHTONI

May 25, 2012, 07:58:04 AM
my name is all over scream posts what happened to you?

AKHTONI'S post is very clear, you can't say things like "the jews killed each others and they called it holocaust and put the whole blame on hitler" or "I like adolf hitler"

did I say which side I like in hitler or you just choose the evil side of him?I think he is genius and there is something fascinating (good) in him. or maybe i am evil i like his evil side? and it's not your bussiness if someone say I like a man and because you don't like him means I am wrong and you are right ok.

the "whole blame" he didn't do it alone the jews are included we are not stupid to believe it. and it's not your bussiness to make me believe what you want

"when a jew say yes ,I say NO I can't trust them they don't do what they say"

it's clear from a muslim to a jew . and it's me. what's antisimitic here

That is also the reason why it is so important to remember, so saying the Holocaust is just used for political benefits these days is wrong. It happened, if we forget, it's bound to happen again,

like @MissG said it's happennig now in palestine iraq afghanistan and happened before in bosnia. or maybe it's not a holocaust? because they are not jews? they are christians and muslims and don't worry nothing will happen to the jews again since you are controling the world

but you also know that AKHTONI could never post what he or she posted on a German forum. Not because there is no free speech, but because this kind of hate speech is against our laws

and you are controling the media too

Like they blame all Jews for what Isreal does (I don't agree with a lot that Isreal does, but it's a country first and I don't care that most of the people living there are Jews

the real jews (that i said it's hard to find them) or judaism reject a state to the jews they are not allowed. but you said i don't agree with "alot" what israel does. but you are with israel. means you are not a real jew

what I meant was actually that they don't react with disgust to AKHTONI'S post but instead attack me and just talk about Zionists and the Holocaust industry. Instead of thinking for one moment how a Jew reading AKHTONI'S post must feel.

I like the way you want to put all the members here against me because yi am dangerous . and you the king here. it's the same thing they are using if someone is not good for them he must be banned turn him off
that's how they tried to do to michael with false allegations

most of the people in this thread don't even speak out against hate speech.

:WTF: whene someone talk about the jews means it' antisimitics?

one more thing if you think that i will say sorry for what i said you are dreaming

I will continue later.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

~Souza~Topic starter

May 25, 2012, 08:04:13 AM
AHA yesterday it was locked good that you reopened it

I will respond this scream .he think himself something  >:(

You can respond, but I will not allow an attack on jews in general, not do I want you to say things like 'I like Hitler'. Not for scream, but for me. The Germans, by order of Hitler, have captured my grandfather in the war. He was beaten so hard that he suffered brain damage and turned blind. He never saw his children and grandchildren. So back off on stuff like that.

@Scream, I am giving you ONE more chance to cool down, discuss in a normal way, stop twisting words and let ME handle things here. If that's not possible, I will disable your account for at least a week so you can cool down and actually READ what people are saying here. It seems you are focussing on one member only here to make the whole forum look like Hitler-supporters. Cut it out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

May 25, 2012, 08:08:25 AM
AKHTONI, you better lower your voice too, or you can cool off a few days as well. This is not going to turn into a muslim vs jew thread, I think that is being fought out enough in real life. So you can continue, but show some FUCKING respect. Both of you. Damnit, is it so hard to discuss with respect here?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

May 25, 2012, 08:15:52 AM
Sometimes these things are just funny to read, that people are so sensetive to these stuff stunnes me.
Who cares if a person is a anti semite, that is their problem, who cares if someone is a racist, that is their problem.

Society have done a good job so that people always offend eachother without even knowing it and then be called names.
If I would say something to offend a jew, then I am a anti semite.
If I say something offensive to a black person then I am a racist.
If I say something offensive to an overweight person, then I am a bully.

Please stop this childish behavior, no wait, not even children do these things because they know better.

Stop judging people, calling them names and say that they are this and that when u don't even know the person.

good post

one would think that truth with love could equal peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

paula-c

May 25, 2012, 08:59:51 AM
"The effect of the second war died around 2% of the world's population at the time (about 60 million people), most of them civilians, despite the fact that there are versions more pessimists who say died approximately 70 million people, (61,000,000 of the allies and 12,000,000 of the axis powers)."

With this what i am saying is that all human lives are valuable.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 25, 2012, 09:31:21 AM
@Scream:

THIS is twisting words to suit an agenda because NO ONE told you to RESPECT these things, YOU invented that sentiment and then proceeded to become outraged by it. This is why I accuse you of being disingenuous. Before you go off again, I suggest you reread the thread, or actually, READ it, because I assure you, NO ONE told you to respect any one else's sentiment.

You can have a respectful debate without respecting your opponent's stance. But the problem is, I don't think you even grasp what the other members are communicating. You seem blinded by your hate and fear. Intelligent people are able to calmly evaluate what is being expressed by the opposition and hold a discussion based on the debate points raised. Respectful discussions push the dialogue forward and benefit us all. Screaming hotheads who put words in people's mouths put all of mankind back a rung or twelve. We are here to discuss the 'what if's' of the world and get closer to the truth by doing so, not to attack each other and wrestle in the mud like pigs.

+1 for Souza, because she made the point quite clear.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Adi

May 25, 2012, 10:15:51 AM
Scream,

You are making massive, sweeping generalisations and ASSumptions of the members of this Forum based on the post of ONE member of this Forum.

YOUR posts are VERY offensive to me and probably the MAJORITY of EVERYONE here. YOU do not KNOW the background OF anyone here....so I suggest you shut the f*ck up with your accusations, assumptions and generalisations.

I do not agree with what AKHTONI wrote at all. I find it abhorrent and quite frankly revolting. However, your post's imply that because the entire Forum membership has not come here to condemn AKHTONI's filth, we are anti-semitic?

YOU are using Front, whoever Front may be, in a weird, twisted guilt trip, smoke em' out  manner. You have an agenda, no doubt. YOU are the one that needs to take a look in that mirror and "make that change". 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions