_Scream_

Re: Anti-semitism
May 25, 2012, 02:49:19 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@scream...I'm not sure if you've (mis)interpreted someone here as saying or thinking that Mike 'liked' Hitler or condoned any of his actions, but I've yet to see anyone express that.

When a Michael Jackson fan says "I like Hitler" and "the Jews killed each other and blamed Hitler" and in a second post makes it very clear that he or she meant every word, when Michael Jackson fans post links to anti-Semitic websites run by Holocaust deniers, they didn't get anything, they don't get Michael's message and they also don't get that Michael as a black man would have been murdered, his entire family would have been murdered in Nazi Germany. So how can any Michael Jackson fan go totally against his message and not realize that they are even offending Michael as a black man?

Yes, Mike never looked away...but he also never approached with hate.  He didn't wish he could've spoken with Hitler so he could've blasted his ass...he wanted to bring love to evil.  In fact, no matter the injustice that Mike spoke against...he always premised it with a message of love first and foremost, even for people who harbor evil at their core, like Hitler.

Well, that's what he said, but did you see his anger and aggression in the video? Fact is, yes, I also wish I could just speak to evil people and love them and then they'd turn into good people. But Hitler was a sociopath, anti-Semite and racist, Michael as a black man would have never gotten close to him, he would have been killed instead. You can have your wishes and hopes, but you still have to see reality. Maybe talking about Hitler in this context makes things look too far away .... do you think just talking to Saddam and loving him would have stopped him from killing people? Would have turned him into a nice and caring guy? Yes, we can dream, we can have visions, but you can't take them literal. Sociopaths are a fact of life, they exist, Michael had a lot of them in his life as well and couldn't change them or stop them from doing evil things to him.

I also don't get your whole 'Front isn't Mike if he doesn't speak up' argument.  Out of ALL the criteria/evidence we have at our disposal to make an educated guess as to Front's authenticity (regardless of whether or not he's Mike)....that argument or point, IMO, is weak.

It's not weak. He chose this forum to post on and there are things posted on here that go totally against what Michael stands for, what he voiced in every interview and speech and in a lot of his songs and short films, he can rip people like Frenchbraid a new one for posting things that are completely harmless and didn't have any impact on the world as such compared to what some people posted in this thread, but he looks away when hate speech is posted? That doesn't make any sense. Of course I still don't know if he even saw this thread yet, so I'm still waiting, I never said he has to react within minutes. But if there won't be a reaction soon or in his next few posts, then for me that means he is fake. Nobody has to agree with me, but if he doesn't address the important things in this world that need to change, especially now that all this was posted on the forum that is his home, he can't be Michael. back stopped posting on MJJC because people posted negative things about Michael's family after addressing it first, but there was no change, so he left. If Front is back is Michael, this is just as important or even more important for the world as a whole.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

May 25, 2012, 02:51:09 PM
The original meaning of the BoW video was about breaking free from the industry, letting them know he can't be fucked with anymore. After all the complaints about the violence, he added the grafitti. Two birds -> one stone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

May 25, 2012, 02:54:40 PM
Scream has left us for at least a week or two, I warned her more than once.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

May 25, 2012, 03:26:18 PM
Also called my attention That in the years of the 2nd World War the Jews controlled Many half in North America and Europe and Were owners of industry propaganda of U.S. cinematic. States and if you do not believe I invite you to see a documentary Called That HOLLYWOODISM talks about the history of the founders of Hollywood. Also there are Many Jews linked to insdutria But this does not anymore mean there is no other That ethnic group That Makes This Kind of movies, But MOST of the largest Producers of This type of film is of Jewish origin Mainly Which Have An aberrant sexual content of sadomasochism. Also called the attention the origin of large banking positions in the world of finance Such as the IMF, the World Bank, and the federal reserve of the United States. UU.Aunque this does not want to say That They Have the guilt of all evil in the world Because she exists in Any race or group But nobody is favorite of God, or we are all or none the we are, no one is exclusive of evil But there is CHOSEN race for me nor are all children of God. About the neo-Nazi sources very careful Must Be Because They Are much extremism and the source is without Credibility That fanaticism is bad WHERE it comes.

Hollywoodism: Jews, Movies, and the American Dream

Credit writer-director Simcha Jacobovici with ambition: to convert Neal Gabler's 420-page book study, An Empire of Their Own: How The Jews Invented Hollywood, into a coherent documentary. Hollywoodism: Jews, Movies, and the American Dream, playing at the Coolidge Corner,is quite a film story, of how a group of impoverished Jews immigrants from Eastern European shtetls eventually became czars of the studio system: Carl Laemmle and Adolph Zukor at Universal, Louis B. Mayer at MGM, Harry Cohn at Columbia, and the three Warner Brothers. The movies they green-lighted were thematic affirmations of their own rags-to-unbelievable riches sagas: asserting that anyone with chutzpah can make it in the USA, including little guys and outsiders, that there's an inevitable happy ending at the end of the rainbow. Since everybody went to Hollywood movies, and breathed the utopian cant of studio product, these Jewish moguls could be said to have invented "the American Dream."

Hollywoodism provides sagacious observations from Jewish film critics and studio historians, including Gabler, J. Hoberman, and Jonathan Rosenbaum, and prime footage of the Jewish bosses: i.e., Mayer pontificating before the American Legion, Laemmle lecturing his employees, "I will not have quitters or lazy men working for Universal," and with the thickest of Yiddish accents. But Jacobovici's film is weirdly schizophrenic. The first half is Jewish boosterism, proud crowing about how these lowly Jews ascended in Hollywood. Only one historian mentions that these studio heads "were ruthless, badly mistreated women." The second half (more credible) is often a finger-wagging at these same bosses for hiding their Jewishness, for forcing Jewish actors to change their names to gentile ones, for doing movies which always pushed assimilation, for being totally cowardly before World War II about making anti-Nazi movies, for being gutless a second time in cooperating with HUAC in purging Hollywood of supposed Communists.

A couple of problems: (a) the film bunches 20th Century Fox with the Jewish-run studios, but William Fox was a gentile. In actuality, Fox was known as "the goyisher studio." Including the final scene from Fox's The Grapes of Wrath to illustrate a "root for the underdog" Jewish point of view is simply an untruth: the filmmaker, John Ford, and the producer, Darryl F. Zanuck, are likewise Christian.

(b) It's certainly stretching film history to describe the era of the Jewish bosses as being an enlightened time for blacks on screen, as opposed to, earlier, when WASPs were in control and the pro-Klan The Birth of a Nation was the par. Yes, there were several all-black musicals made in '30s Hollywood, but otherwise blacks were stereotyped as maids, eye-rolling porters, and shuffling, muddle-headed servants in countless films made by Zucker, Mayer, the Warners, and Harry Cohn. Curiously, Jacobovici shows a flagrant example of Jewish racism without criticizing it in his voiceover: Al Jolson switching from singing in the synagogue to doing "Mammy" in blackface in the Warner Brothers' The Jazz Singer.

GERALD PEARY
Boston Phoenix, September, 1998

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

May 25, 2012, 03:46:00 PM
Well, I was smelling the cake on this one as well.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
May 25, 2012, 05:14:12 PM
Also called my attention That in the years of the 2nd World War the Jews controlled Many half in North America and Europe and Were owners of industry propaganda of U.S. cinematic. States and if you do not believe I invite you to see a documentary Called That HOLLYWOODISM talks about the history of the founders of Hollywood. Also there are Many Jews linked to insdutria But this does not anymore mean there is no other That ethnic group That Makes This Kind of movies, But MOST of the largest Producers of This type of film is of Jewish origin Mainly Which Have An aberrant sexual content of sadomasochism. Also called the attention the origin of large banking positions in the world of finance Such as the IMF, the World Bank, and the federal reserve of the United States. UU.Aunque this does not want to say That They Have the guilt of all evil in the world Because she exists in Any race or group But nobody is favorite of God, or we are all or none the we are, no one is exclusive of evil But there is CHOSEN race for me nor are all children of God. About the neo-Nazi sources very careful Must Be Because They Are much extremism and the source is without Credibility That fanaticism is bad WHERE it comes.

Hollywoodism: Jews, Movies, and the American Dream

Credit writer-director Simcha Jacobovici with ambition: to convert Neal Gabler's 420-page book study, An Empire of Their Own: How The Jews Invented Hollywood, into a coherent documentary. Hollywoodism: Jews, Movies, and the American Dream, playing at the Coolidge Corner,is quite a film story, of how a group of impoverished Jews immigrants from Eastern European shtetls eventually became czars of the studio system: Carl Laemmle and Adolph Zukor at Universal, Louis B. Mayer at MGM, Harry Cohn at Columbia, and the three Warner Brothers. The movies they green-lighted were thematic affirmations of their own rags-to-unbelievable riches sagas: asserting that anyone with chutzpah can make it in the USA, including little guys and outsiders, that there's an inevitable happy ending at the end of the rainbow. Since everybody went to Hollywood movies, and breathed the utopian cant of studio product, these Jewish moguls could be said to have invented "the American Dream."

Hollywoodism provides sagacious observations from Jewish film critics and studio historians, including Gabler, J. Hoberman, and Jonathan Rosenbaum, and prime footage of the Jewish bosses: i.e., Mayer pontificating before the American Legion, Laemmle lecturing his employees, "I will not have quitters or lazy men working for Universal," and with the thickest of Yiddish accents. But Jacobovici's film is weirdly schizophrenic. The first half is Jewish boosterism, proud crowing about how these lowly Jews ascended in Hollywood. Only one historian mentions that these studio heads "were ruthless, badly mistreated women." The second half (more credible) is often a finger-wagging at these same bosses for hiding their Jewishness, for forcing Jewish actors to change their names to gentile ones, for doing movies which always pushed assimilation, for being totally cowardly before World War II about making anti-Nazi movies, for being gutless a second time in cooperating with HUAC in purging Hollywood of supposed Communists.

A couple of problems: (a) the film bunches 20th Century Fox with the Jewish-run studios, but William Fox was a gentile. In actuality, Fox was known as "the goyisher studio." Including the final scene from Fox's The Grapes of Wrath to illustrate a "root for the underdog" Jewish point of view is simply an untruth: the filmmaker, John Ford, and the producer, Darryl F. Zanuck, are likewise Christian.

(b) It's certainly stretching film history to describe the era of the Jewish bosses as being an enlightened time for blacks on screen, as opposed to, earlier, when WASPs were in control and the pro-Klan The Birth of a Nation was the par. Yes, there were several all-black musicals made in '30s Hollywood, but otherwise blacks were stereotyped as maids, eye-rolling porters, and shuffling, muddle-headed servants in countless films made by Zucker, Mayer, the Warners, and Harry Cohn. Curiously, Jacobovici shows a flagrant example of Jewish racism without criticizing it in his voiceover: Al Jolson switching from singing in the synagogue to doing "Mammy" in blackface in the Warner Brothers' The Jazz Singer.

GERALD PEARY
Boston Phoenix, September, 1998

Did you see the "NO MORE WET BACKS" message, I think Michael is probably claiming the right of Mexicans to have a decent life in the States.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
May 25, 2012, 05:34:22 PM
This is just my two cents.  Discrimination and prejudice is one of the main problems.  I'm not pointing fingers or blaming.  I'm just talking generally.  We never want to judge someone or even a group without knowing them.  We can't blame a whole nationality,race, or religion for the actions of a few.  There's always corrupt people within any group.   We can't generalize and say horrible things about each other constantly.  Such as Muslims are _____, Jews are this______, Japanese are _______ Italians are ________ and so on.   I can fill in the blanks with things I heard but I don't want to spread these things any further.   

This is all RIDICULOUS.  We really have to end it.  United we stand and divided we fall just like Tink said. 

We lose control if we let these things divide us.  Did you guys know that there were thousands of Japanese Americans detained in concentration camps in the US during WWII also.  These were innocent American citizens discriminated against just because they were Japanese.   

Love   

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

May 25, 2012, 08:49:42 PM
The bigger picture is the most powerful people in the world are Zionists and Satanists.They are not real Jews.This is where the confusion comes in,imo.I dont see Jews as being evil,but the fake ones are.The bible refers to them as the Synagogue of Satan,these people are pure evil,i think some times people forget that there is a big difference between the real Jews and the counterfeit Jews.Maybe Scream forgot to consider this fact.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
May 25, 2012, 09:24:54 PM
The bigger picture is the most powerful people in the world are Zionists and Satanists.They are not real Jews.This is where the confusion comes in,imo.I dont see Jews as being evil,but the fake ones are.The bible refers to them as the Synagogue of Satan,these people are pure evil,i think some times people forget that there is a big difference between the real Jews and the counterfeit Jews.Maybe Scream forgot to consider this fact.

I agree. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

bec

May 25, 2012, 09:47:50 PM
Totally off topic but I would expect that even if he had intentions before, Front will purposely not address this JUST BECAUSE scream made this ultimatum. Front doesn't seem real interested in convincing anyone nor accepting any challenges to "prove" his identity.

I have a feeling that his goal is to passively do the exact opposite.

But if there won't be a reaction soon or in his next few posts, then for me that means he is fake.

I think that pretty much seals it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

~Souza~Topic starter

May 25, 2012, 10:40:24 PM
Totally off topic but I would expect that even if he had intentions before, Front will purposely not address this JUST BECAUSE scream made this ultimatum. Front doesn't seem real interested in convincing anyone nor accepting any challenges to "prove" his identity.

I have a feeling that his goal is to passively do the exact opposite.

But if there won't be a reaction soon or in his next few posts, then for me that means he is fake.

I think that pretty much seals it.

+1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 25, 2012, 11:21:07 PM
Not everyone who claims to be of Judah is actually of Judah.
The true children of Judah suffer greatly because of those who want to steal their identity.
It is these self same identity thieves that have created the term "anti-semite" and they use it as a scare tactic.

Revalation 3:[9] Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 11:48:49 PM by AirSlide
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

May 26, 2012, 12:18:09 AM
Not everyone who claims to be of Judah is actually of Judah.
The true children of Judah suffer greatly because of those who want to steal their identity.
It is these self same identity thieves that have created the term "anti-semite" and they use it as a scare tactic.

Revalation 3:[9] Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Hey, thanks for the scripture. I have read that phrase a hundred times and only now I get it. How stupid!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 26, 2012, 12:36:54 AM
Hey, thanks for the scripture. I have read that phrase a hundred times and only now I get it. How stupid!

I don't think you or anyone else here is stupid.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

May 26, 2012, 02:26:45 AM
(I don't necessarily agree with everything in any of the following sites.)

IMO it is correct to say that Zionist 'Jews' carried out the elimination of 'lesser' Jews, for their own agenda  (part of which was the creation of the state of Israel). This is verified by Jews themselves. There are branches of the lineage of Jews.

(So Scream, then why are even many Jews themselves so-called 'holocaust deniers' if they give a controversial version, opposing the officially taught version?) I know what you'll say, they are 'self-loathing Jews'.  Perhaps many Jews are actually honest about searching for truth, which I totally believe. This is a book so it takes a little time to load.

Also this Jews speaking out:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Some posters above are getting into some related topics, that give a hint at how absolutely VAST and deep is this rabbit hole, how it interconnects everything together. And I'm not over-stating that. In fact it is the MOTHER of all rabbit holes. If there is fear and threats towards people who go there, it means it's very important to understanding the bigger picture and how 'they' control us.

Airslide
IloveMJforever

Who really are the Jews? Who are the Biblical Israelites? I've posted plenty elsewhere on my take on this. Here are two huge sites for a LOT of reading if you are interested. It might give some background going back before 1900 and back to Biblical times.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Scroll down for topic titles.
   Two titles in this site to start:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Click on site topics on the left.

I just want to say something about Scream's tactics and what they would sound like in a courtroom. (Sorry if it sounds lame. :icon_redface:)

Defense lawyer --Your honor, I would like to give some clear evidence as to why the defendant did not commit this crime.
Prosecuting lawyer--I object. This lawyer is a pig, a stupid man, and visits pubs.
Judge -- Over-ruled. I want to hear what the evidence is.
Presecuting  --I want that lawyer thrown out of court for his reputation of lying. Everyone can see how ridiculous his arguments will be, because we all know this defendant is guilty.

I'm not very good at giving a proper example, but this is the nature of not really considering what critics of the official story have to say, before blasting them as anti-semitic and holocaust-deniers. This would never happen in a real court of law, at least I hope not. I hope I make some kind of sense. 10 years ago or so when I started on my 'leaving no stone unturned' journey, I initially balked at what I was learning, but as all the related information was becoming clearer, it seemed (to me anyway) that I had to rethink many pre-conceived beliefs.  Believe me I struggled plenty with it, agonizing many times.

Bec
back no like the neo-cons that's for sure.

Though I always thought he meant neo-conservatives, but that's another topic. I think.
But you were right.
What the Heck is a ‘Neocon’?

I would think MJ decided what went into the box set, and what to call the box set. He had the final say. The fact that he may have yielded to pressure, tells me his views on things. (This situation is similar to when MJ had to change the lyrics of They don't really care about us, because Jews were offended.)
The version included in the box set Michael Jackson's Vision is the aired, televised version without the digital graffiti, and does not include the "prejudice is ignorance" title card.

"I chose to take the less traveled road, and this has made all the difference."

Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 01:25:55 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions