MJ-Fan

Re: 911 Call voice..?
December 26, 2009, 09:14:10 PM
Is this definately him?
What that guy said at the end is out of order..
I don't know if Michael was in on that or not :/ But that must of really hurt him..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

\'Stop Existing And Start Living\'
\'This Life Don\'t Last Forever .. Hold My Hand\'
I LOVE you Michael x

MJ-Fan

December 26, 2009, 09:16:14 PM
Wait, let me get this straight
So if this is Michael, he uses a fake voice at the beginning? And then he realises it's a prank and changes back to that voice?
I kinda think it is him (the other voice) cos of the way he says 'hello' at the very beginning sounds like the super ghoul in ghost. Maybe he answers the phone like that cos of these sorts of phone calls ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I LOVE you Michael x

December 26, 2009, 09:24:57 PM
Quote from: "Another_Part_of_Me"
U got me thinking when u mentioned it about a diamond. What year it was recorded I wonder. If he was not joking about buying it, could he afford it, that means he was NOT in debt....?

MJ mentions the film "Blood Diamond" and i have just googled that and it was released in 2006.. so i am guessing around that time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

December 26, 2009, 09:26:45 PM
Even the dude at the beginning said that it sounded fake! But why MJ would pick up a phone himself, even with a changed voice? Didnt he have people for that?
But on other side MJ was a big kid, so it totally makes sense if he decided to get some software that changes his voice and answer the phone himself)))))

I want that thing too  :D

K.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The day I will stop loving you, is the day when I close my eyes forever!

December 26, 2009, 09:30:21 PM
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Quote from: "Another_Part_of_Me"
U got me thinking when u mentioned it about a diamond. What year it was recorded I wonder. If he was not joking about buying it, could he afford it, that means he was NOT in debt....?

MJ mentions the film "Blood Diamond" and i have just googled that and it was released in 2006.. so i am guessing around that time.

2006!!! SO it couldnt be earlier than that (cuz movie wasnt made yet)! Then I dont think that MJ would get in a such a huge debt in just 3 years.....? So I guess its all lies about his money problems.......

K.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 09:36:14 PM
I remember this. That really is Michael that they were pranking but he actually caught on to them in the beginning and went along with it which is why Michael kept questioning him like that. And he did change his voice...not a sound board...their last comment was definitely not needed though Mike didn't expect that one
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ-Fan

December 26, 2009, 09:40:44 PM
Quote from: "mjlover77"
I remember this. That really is Michael that they were pranking but he actually caught on to them in the beginning and went along with it which is why Michael kept questioning him like that. And he did change his voice...not a sound board...their last comment was definitely not needed though Mike didn't expect that one

Yeah I think this is Michael and he changed the voice himself. No voice changing technology.
I think it's him at the end cos he kind of 'works into it' (the voice changes once, then again). He wouldn't change the voice unless something hurt him (the stupid comment toward the end) and he wasn't finding it funny anymore.
I think he answered his phone himself, just putting on a voice because I guess when you're the King of Pop, someone's bound to track down your number and do stupid stuff like that. Plus, as soon as he goes 'it's akon', michael goes 'ok hold on please', then the voice change and literally a second later he says 'akon!' - How'd he know it was Akon so fast?
Anyway, I think this is him and it does sound similar to the 911 call which has given me hope!! :D Thanks for posting. Whoever made the prank call is a jackass though..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I LOVE you Michael x

December 26, 2009, 09:41:01 PM

what an a$$ holes!!!!!! pardon my french.

Mike I love u, Im with u till the end!

K.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 09:47:56 PM
Quote from: "MJ-Fan"

Yeah I think this is Michael and he changed the voice himself. No voice changing technology.
I think it's him at the end cos he kind of 'works into it' (the voice changes once, then again). He wouldn't change the voice unless something hurt him (the stupid comment toward the end) and he wasn't finding it funny anymore.
I think he answered his phone himself, just putting on a voice because I guess when you're the King of Pop, someone's bound to track down your number and do stupid stuff like that. Plus, as soon as he goes 'it's akon', michael goes 'ok hold on please', then the voice change and literally a second later he says 'akon!' - How'd he know it was Akon so fast?
Anyway, I think this is him and it does sound similar to the 911 call which has given me hope!! :D Thanks for posting. Whoever made the prank call is a jackass though..

Really?  You think MJ changed his voice himself without any technology?   Hmm... i will have to listen again on that one.  Intriguing..  hmmmm   ;)

I agree that he answered the phone like that to "screen" it first....   he probably did that all the time.  Answered the phone in a strange voice pretending to be an assistant but as soon as he knew who it was he went into his own voice.
I dont know if MJ knew it was a prank from the beginning but he is suspicous as he questions "Akon" by asking him when was the last time he saw him and why his voice sounds wierd... love it when he says "ooooh.. you're in the air"   :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 09:50:51 PM
MJ says "I was lying in bed last night and i was thinking about you...  "

Aargh... i so wish he had said that to me in real life.   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 09:58:37 PM
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Quote from: "MJ-Fan"

Really?  You think MJ changed his voice himself without any technology?   Hmm... i will have to listen again on that one.  Intriguing..  hmmmm   ;)

I agree that he answered the phone like that to "screen" it first....   he probably did that all the time.  Answered the phone in a strange voice pretending to be an assistant but as soon as he knew who it was he went into his own voice.
I dont know if MJ knew it was a prank from the beginning but he is suspicous as he questions "Akon" by asking him when was the last time he saw him and why his voice sounds wierd... love it when he says "ooooh.. you're in the air"   :D

yea he's actually pretty good at changing his voice...just watch some home movies an see for yourself

lol he's pretty funny in this one [youtube:2lf4mq6d]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8O1MZqttdEQ[/youtube:2lf4mq6d]

[youtube:2lf4mq6d]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zip1KiQ0Ms&feature=related[/youtube:2lf4mq6d]
Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 05:41:27 PM by mjlover77
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 10:02:40 PM
Ive never seen any of the home movies where he changed his voice.  Do you have any links?  Thanksyou.

I keep listening to this over and over again...  just listening to his voice is hypnotic.  He had a beautiful speaking voice and was very eloquent.  
I wish i could have been his friend because he would have been so easy to talk to and you can tell he would have been a right laugh!

The more i listen to it the more i think that it could be MJ changing his voice on his own.   8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 10:05:07 PM
The words "That's very funny" sound robotic to me... I think it could have been a combination of him pronouncing words differently and using a voice processor.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 10:07:04 PM
speaking of his voice

I love this
lol
I don't know why
so cute though

[youtube:68czzh1y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyagHEpFCIU[/youtube:68czzh1y]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ-Fan

December 26, 2009, 10:08:29 PM
Miss Peppers:
It may just be the way I hear it but I feel it's just him putting on a voice.
I feel like the first time we here it is, because of the way he says 'Hello' at the very beginning sounds the super ghoul in ghost to me. I also think if he had phone technology like that he'd need to press a button or something to activate it but his voice changed really quickly, I doubt he had time to do whatever he needed to do.
Also, on the end bit, his voice seems to deepen with a slight accent (when he says 'hey akon!'), but still sounds like Michael.. But then it changes again casually to a voice with a thicker accent. He sounds a bit panicky to me and almost like he's trying to cover up how hurt he is and just end the call, so it isn't as 'smooth' as the first time we hear it. When he's putting a fake laugh when he says 'oh hilarious *laugh*' it sounds like Michael.
Maybe it's just me, but that's how I hear it :P Thought I'd just tell you what to listen out for and see if anyone hears it like I do aswell :lol:
Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 10:10:32 PM by MJ-Fan
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions