Do

Re: BAM!!
May 23, 2012, 05:50:56 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
But what if he has a media company is on his side....like TMZ ??  Harvey Levin could be the "first" to break the News........and the rest would follow using  "cut and paste" journalism..

Remember.....Breaking News release???  :) :)

That IS true! Oh, I hope you're right!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Do

May 23, 2012, 06:31:23 AM
........and the rest would follow using  "cut and paste" journalism..

But.......what if the mainstream media are not allowed to 'cut and paste' on this one? Or that 'the big news' will be altered by them, telling that that some crazy MJ impersonator has crazy messages about trying to save the crazy world and will be soon carried away in a straight jacket? Then it's just the gossip- and tabloidsites who cover the news. And again only a few like us, his true fans and supporters, will pay attention.

OMG I must be in a negative mood today...Tomorrow I will say:Michael will and shall find a way to get his message out, no doubt about that!  :icon_e_wink:
Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 06:42:30 AM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 23, 2012, 07:26:37 AM
I dont know why but i have always had this image of a big global event, where the whole world will be watching, maybe the grammies or something then suddenly MJ Bursts out of the floor like in Jam and flies into the air and just stands there soaking up the roar of screams and disbelief from the crowd. :th_bravo:

Then bursts into either Thriller, or Earth Song, or They Dont Really Care About Us. Depending on what his message is that he wants to get across!
 :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_:
wow NO, I don't think he would do that. It wouldn't be at the high standards of the hoax.
There has to be something absolutely shocking, unthinkable, unbelievable.
Breathtaking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
May 23, 2012, 07:51:24 AM
........and the rest would follow using  "cut and paste" journalism..

But.......what if the mainstream media are not allowed to 'cut and paste' on this one? Or that 'the big news' will be altered by them, telling that that some crazy MJ impersonator has crazy messages about trying to save the crazy world and will be soon carried away in a straight jacket? Then it's just the gossip- and tabloidsites who cover the news. And again only a few like us, his true fans and supporters, will pay attention.

OMG I must be in a negative mood today...Tomorrow I will say:Michael will and shall find a way to get his message out, no doubt about that!  :icon_e_wink:
See that is why I think that a DNA-based evidence of "da troot" would be a good idea and a very sophisticated one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

supermj4evaTopic starter

May 23, 2012, 07:21:17 PM
I dont know why but i have always had this image of a big global event, where the whole world will be watching, maybe the grammies or something then suddenly MJ Bursts out of the floor like in Jam and flies into the air and just stands there soaking up the roar of screams and disbelief from the crowd. :th_bravo:

Then bursts into either Thriller, or Earth Song, or They Dont Really Care About Us. Depending on what his message is that he wants to get across!
wow NO, I don't think he would do that. It wouldn't be at the high standards of the hoax.
Breathtaking.

Like?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ITS ALL FOR LOVE - L.O.V.E

Its her

May 24, 2012, 12:02:47 AM

Breathtaking.

Yup, this is mostly what Front told us last year. He is SOOOOO confident about it, it CAN'T go wrong. It's all planned and I don't think he is talking about a single sputtering firecracker. He means THE WORKS. :affraid: :affraid: But it is scary, too.  :icon_e_surprised: WHAT  :errrr: can it possibly BE, something which will shock  :icon_pale: even us?? :icon_e_surprised: Or just in a delightful, surprising kind of way?   :icon_e_confused:

Somebody said that Back was THE KEY to the entire Hoax. :computer-losy-smiley: We've missed something, I think... :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile
(Mikey :icon_e_smile:, I'm overwhelmed. Heeelp.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

bec

May 24, 2012, 12:37:57 AM
I don't think we are allowed to know quite what bamsday will look like. I can't even envision it myself. It will be unprecedented, that is all I know for sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

May 24, 2012, 01:17:06 AM
Do,  Agent M sounds like Archangel Michael! I think it's no accident they are fighting off 'aliens', and MJ in cameo is disregarded. He will come to save the day! It's possible it's all a movie and/or reality --ALL of this.

Gina
Breathtaking.
Hologram in the sky and speaking his message!  It’s going to look similar to the Biblical concept! Tupac’s is only a hint.

Front June 2
FACTS vs. ILLusion…….

By listening, one will learn truths.
By hearing, one will only learn half truths.
By watching, one will learn to decipher between the two.

TRUTH.......

".....But first I will tell you what is written in the Book of Truth.
No one supports me against them....
except Michael, your Prince"----(King).
---- Daniel 10:21

A VISION.........

"At that time Michael shall stand up…...the great prince (King) who stands watch(ing)……
And there shall be a time of trouble…..
And at that time……" ---Daniel 12:1

…deLIVEerance!

"Michael in contending with the dEVIL…..
dared not bring against him a reviling accusation……" -Jude 9

REVELATION...... <<<justice prevails.

"War broke out in heaven….Michael and his angels fought with the dragons and his angels ---but they did NOT prevail…" ---Revelation 12:7-8

They say History repeats itself; it's already written.

"We're takin' over, we have the TRUTH
This IS the Mission."  ----- The Greatest (on Hiatus)
Front June 1
He never left!
The King is King of making magic ----- Front, Back, Sideways, Left and Center. NEVER forget that!
The GREATEST entertainer in the world makes the world his stage........on an ILLusional Front.
Bad health? I don't think so!

A hologram is an illusion.
At first I thought the missile launched off of LA might have been a satelite for MJ, but I guess not. :icon_lol: :icon_redface:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AMdHBgHtNE[/youtube]

Well, apparently it was only China ('aliens' as in from a foreign country as mentioned above) showing her strength, and hinting at her plans to take over every country of the world. :errrr:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=fj0YTzzM_1k[/youtube]

infowars.com/wayne-madsen-china-fired-missile-seen-in-southern-california/  (copy paste link)
Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 02:50:34 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

May 24, 2012, 05:25:21 AM
Do,  Agent M sounds like Archangel Michael! I think it's no accident they are fighting off 'aliens', and MJ in cameo is disregarded. He will come to save the day! It's possible it's all a movie and/or reality --ALL of this.

At first I thought the missile launched off of LA might have been a satelite for MJ, but I guess not. :icon_lol: :icon_redface:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AMdHBgHtNE[/youtube]

Well, apparently it was only China ('aliens' as in from a foreign country as mentioned above) showing her strength, and hinting at her plans to take over every country of the world. :errrr:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=fj0YTzzM_1k[/youtube]

infowars.com/wayne-madsen-china-fired-missile-seen-in-southern-california/  (copy paste link)

OMG....I had almost forgotten that stupid missile.  I was sure at the time it was MJ having some fun.  Still do.  Happened just after the 5th of November, remember, remember.  And it seemed to be the beginning of a series of events that made the media and the government look ridiculous.

Take for example, the expert response to the simple question,  :WTF: was that!

Comforting to know that a MISSILE can be launched from the California coast and NO ONE in the government has any idea what it is?  Nor does anyone seem the least bit concerned.  At the time, I would question friends who seemed equally unconcerned by either the event or the lack of a reasonable explanation.  Ho hum.....

After this crazy hoax, I was on the look out for other suspicious events and was not disappointed.   The Tuscon shooting was then followed by the mass murder of 77 victims in Norway.  Then there was the Trayon Martin story. 

The funny thing is that no matter how absurd the official story, and despite pointing out innumerable inconsistencies and impossibilities, I was unable to convince even ONE person to even consider the possibility that any of these events might not have happened.  It's truly amazing what one can do when one takes control of the media!  Especially with a WICKED sense of humor!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LUNA

May 24, 2012, 07:06:37 AM
please,don't hit me,but.... r we so sure that bam will happen? sometimes,i wonder if we (and only we) r waiting 4 something that doesn't exist! or if bam = back ("back after murder"?) has been an interpretation of ours! time will tell.....

*LUNA*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

May 24, 2012, 07:25:51 AM
Hey Mike,

Knocking world off its axis, equaling the second coming,   like no presure, dude....... :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
May 24, 2012, 08:31:13 AM
Do you remember this......

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

May 24, 2012, 08:44:23 AM

interesting, where was that posted?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 24, 2012, 09:22:30 AM

LOL!
Where was this posted?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

May 24, 2012, 09:27:01 AM
 :thjajaja121:   :WTF:

that's hilarious...I must have missed this gem.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions