You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I hadn't noticed this before  :icon_e_surprised:  How does 10:20 add up to 2012? or maybe it's 22:21

mhhh... i can c 11:20 (i'm talking about the 1st blue clock)  :icon_rolleyes:

*LUNA*

@LUNA Don't you mean 12:20?! the small clock pointer stands on 12 not 11.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

diggyon

Thanks Sarahli! one day when all this adventure will end, we will be happy to have all clues and whispers from Front and family in one place, ready to re-reading again!  :)
have a nice day!  :icon_razz:

I guess we're gonna miss the good old times  :-\
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

SarahliTopic starter

Thanks Sarahli! one day when all this adventure will end, we will be happy to have all clues and whispers from Front and family in one place, ready to re-reading again!  :)

Emulik, thank you. I hope so that we'll look "back" again here.  :icon_e_wink:

Diggy, the end always gives way to a _EW beginning. I do not see the end of the hoax as the end of the journey/adventure. :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

diggyon

Diggy, the end always gives way to a _EW beginning. I do not see the end of the hoax as the end of the journey/adventure. :bearhug:

I always thought that the hoax ends when Michael comes back. There won't be any strange things to investigate, the won't be any shout outs from Mr. Front, there won't be any TMZ baloney  :LolLolLolLol:. Won't you miss all this?  :icon_neutral:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

SarahliTopic starter

I always thought that the hoax ends when Michael comes back. There won't be any strange things to investigate, the won't be any shout outs from Mr. Front, there won't be any TMZ baloney  :LolLolLolLol:. Won't you miss all this?  :icon_neutral:

Yes I'll certainly miss this part but we have to move forward as it can't last forever this way. And who knows we may have shout-outs from Michael without the "Front" mask! :icon_lol: My heart also needs an ending or "closure", a happy one, a Victory for Michael, and I know that it's never really over even if different. We will forever be the beLIEvers, this adventure is now a part of us, it's imprinted in our hearts with us wherever we go, we will always be part of the army of L.O.V.E who supported and will continue to support Michael. :icon_e_smile:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

diggyon

Yes I'll certainly miss this part but we have to move forward as it can't last forever this way. And who knows we may have shout-outs from Michael without the "Front" mask! :icon_lol: My heart also needs an ending or "closure", a happy one, a Victory for Michael, and I know that it's never really over even if different. We will forever be the beLIEvers, this adventure is now a part of us, it's imprinted in our hearts with us wherever we go, we will always be part of the army of L.O.V.E who supported and will continue to support Michael. :icon_e_smile:

Well, I must admit that you have convinced me!  :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

Abraham Lincoln

emulik

yes, I will miss our secret phenomenal conversations here with Front and all of you! but on the other hand I can not wait to the day when the whole world will hear real truth from Michaels mouth!  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

emulik

very well said Sarahli!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

SarahliTopic starter

I have added this section to my intial post:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"N" highlight:
  • To continue with our "N" saga I'm adding a picture posted by Jaafar Jackson on his webstagram: clearly the letter "N" is the one highLIGHTED; z x c v b N :icon_cool:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Thanks for sharing that picture from Jafaar - IMO if anyone says that picture is a coincidence then nothing will convince them that Michael is alive.

Can't wait for the documentary tomorrow - planning my whole day around it.

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

I just read page one of this thread for the first time tonight, WOW, very good Sarahli!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SarahliTopic starter

You are welcome.  :icon_e_smile:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just read page one of this thread for the first time tonight, WOW, very good Sarahli!!

yeah, this is def my favorite thread (aside TIAI and Front/back) Said it before, but doesn't hurt to say again, "Top job Sarahli - Kudos"

:th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SarahliTopic starter

yeah, this is def my favorite thread (aside TIAI and Front/back) Said it before, but doesn't hurt to say again, "Top job Sarahli - Kudos"

:th_bravo:

Oooh thanks so much.  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal