CC

Lundon's Bridge
Will try to announce who our director and main cast will be sometime during this coming month of Aug. Keep watching.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

SarahliTopic starter

Lundon's Bridge
Will try to announce who our director and main cast will be sometime during this coming month of Aug. Keep watching.

Hi CC, thank you for the link but I'm wondering why you posted it here as it's the thread for Front's validations and connections. Can you explain? Thanks.  :icon_e_smile:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

CC

Lundon's Bridge

Hi CC, thank you for the link but I'm wondering why you posted it here as it's the thread for Front's validations and connections. Can you explain? Thanks.  :icon_e_smile:

Back: keep watching, front:back, lundon´s keep watching
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

SarahliTopic starter

Lundon's Bridge

Back: keep watching, front:back, lundon´s keep watching

Oh right I didn't see it. Nice wink!  :icon_e_wink: Thanks for sharing CC.

"Lundon's Bridge
Il y a environ une heure
Will try to announce who our director and main cast will be sometime during this coming month of Aug. Keep watching."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MJonmind

Quote from: Front on May 19, 2012, 12:19:55 PM
hmmm……….
I get the FEELING a "circus" is underway.  The stench of vulture$ ready to pounce like pitbulls on poodles is PALPABLE.  I hope they enjoy it while it lasts. Those rent-a-crackerjacks will choke on the peaNUTS they're selling during their major feeding frenzy FAIL.

Sarahli, I know this Front post clearly predicts the current Jackson feud, and Paris quoted the song "Afro circus" from the movie Madagascar 3 as has been mentioned, connecting to Front’s post, but I want to point out as well, the clear connection to Men in Black 3, which was released on May 25 (6 days later). Pitbull sang the song they played at the end of the movie.  Back in Time.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIDwgpBh0Aw[/youtube]

Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones made a very huge deal about pie (pi), and finally they clearly showed a box of the old fashioned Crackerjack box right in the movie.

And of course we know that MJ had a small acting part in both MIB 1 and 2.  Front is clearly someone who knows what's up ahead of general people, in many movies, someone in the industry--and that MJ is. Front proves he is Michael by his family, his facebook, and the industry (and more).
Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 02:59:13 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SarahliTopic starter

Yes I agree MJonmind, the "circus" refers to the recent family "drama" and media frenzy. Definitely. I love your findings about MIB 3 (especially the crackerjack(s)  :icon_lol: ) and as Michael made an appearence in this movie series it's even more relevant. Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind - great connection. Asking an innocent question - is it possible that someone could see a trailer or preview since it was only 6 days before the movie came out? I'm just trying the process of elimination of being real vs coincidence (for which I have always believed there was none).

is it possible that BACK (or Front) is Chris Tucker?
Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 08:39:14 PM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

everlastinglove_MJ

Quote from: Front on May 19, 2012, 12:19:55 PM
hmmm……….
I get the FEELING a "circus" is underway.  The stench of vulture$ ready to pounce like pitbulls on poodles is PALPABLE.  I hope they enjoy it while it lasts. Those rent-a-crackerjacks will choke on the peaNUTS they're selling during their major feeding frenzy FAIL.

Sarahli, I know this Front post clearly predicts the current Jackson feud, and Paris quoted the song "Afro circus" from the movie Madagascar 3 as has been mentioned, connecting to Front’s post, but I want to point out as well, the clear connection to Men in Black 3, which was released on May 25 (6 days later). Pitbull sang the song they played at the end of the movie.  Back in Time.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIDwgpBh0Aw[/youtube]

Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones made a very huge deal about pie (pi), and finally they clearly showed a box of the old fashioned Crackerjack box right in the movie.

And of course we know that MJ had a small acting part in both MIB 1 and 2.  Front is clearly someone who knows what's up ahead of general people, in many movies, someone in the industry--and that MJ is. Front proves he is Michael by his family, his facebook, and the industry (and more).

Awesome connections :icon_bounce:

That's cool! I tried to find this "Crackerjack" scene in the MIB3 trailer, but unfortunately... I'd better watch the movie soon :icon_razz:

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

flory24

• Front posted a handwritten note mentioning "the momment of now":

This clock remainds me the clock post by TS in TIAI redirect from january 1 2012.... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I`m alive and I`m here forever!

And also this clock....I don't believe anything was 'random' in TII.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Adi

With L.O.V.E. always.

I've always loved this picture and it's something that has stuck with me from TII. I see two clocks in this; one at MJ's elbow (which Orianthi seems to be pointing at) and then one just above his head.

The one near his head reads 12:20(ish)? and the one at his elbow I think reads 10:20(ish)

:icon_e_biggrin:

These "clocks" and the "fist in the ear" dialogue in TII has always intrigued me for some reason.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

BeTheChange:

I don't believe that either!

.. but please explain.. where's that clock? I guess I really need to buy a pair of glasses :icon_e_geek: LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

everlastinglove_MJ

Thanks for your explanation Adi :icon_e_smile: Interesting clues!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

paula-c

• Front posted a handwritten note mentioning "the momment of now":

This clock remainds me the clock post by TS in TIAI redirect from january 1 2012.... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

With L.O.V.E. always.

I've always loved this picture and it's something that has stuck with me from TII. I see two clocks in this; one at MJ's elbow (which Orianthi seems to be pointing at) and then one just above his head.

The one near his head reads 12:20(ish)? and the one at his elbow I think reads 10:20(ish)

:icon_e_biggrin:

These "clocks" and the "fist in the ear" dialogue in TII has always intrigued me for some reason.

This is Bonnie's explanation/interpretation of the clocks:

Michael Jackson pointed to the first clock on the “This is It” rehearsals.  That clock displayed the time “12:21”.   That referred to December 21 of 2012.  The second clock that Orianthi pointed to referred to the year with the displayed time adding up  to 2012.

And the 'fist in the year' dialogue has stuck with me also...very much so.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal