SarahliTopic starter

Voiceforthesilent:
On the same vein - my son, who is a natural artist, could draw a monkey like that when he was very young. It makes it hard for me to believe that Michael, who is an incredible artist in his own right, would draw that monkey. Even to throw something together for us, I just don't see it. Sorry, Front. If you are Michael I guess my perception of you is waaaaaaaaaaay off. At any rate when the truth is told I'll have learned much about my own preconceived ideas and how they stack up to reality. Blessings to you all the same.

Dear voice, I hear what you are saying, but I hope you can take on board these points too.

1. Regarding you saying that Michael is an artist and wouldn’t draw this monkey - please note that Front responded to some posts requesting a sketch. Within minutes, he had posted that Monkey sketch. So it was just something he did very quickly. I don’t think it was meant to be a major piece of fine art. So try to see this in context.

2. I believe this was just a little cheerful gift to help lighten the mood somewhat, just like he has done in the past. So not something to be taken so seriously.

3. Lastly, in all honesty, IMO, he wasn’t trying to prove anything to anyone with that sketch.

Blessings to you too always.  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

I haven't looked at Front's posts since before Murray's trial, but Sarahli's timeline caught my eye. I can imagine how much work went into it, thank you for that.

At this point I have no opinion on Front's identity but two things in this timeline are hard to ignore. First is the chronology of the missing “N”s, ending at the coroner's photo. I hadn't noticed that before.

N is the 14th letter of the alphabet and, according to this
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   

14 means:
Fourteen : 14 - This Biblical Meaning of Number 14: comes from my understanding that it normally deals with one gaining a spiritual perfection that is doubled measured in strength or spiritual completeness that is twice over.

Also hard to write off as coincidence is Front's song “99 bottles of propofol” posted the month before the trial started. I don't think anyone knew just how much propofol had been ordered before the trial, did they?

Sigh..... sometimes I feel like “Keep watchin'” was a curse!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I haven't looked at Front's posts since before Murray's trial, but Sarahli's timeline caught my eye. I can imagine how much work went into it, thank you for that.

At this point I have no opinion on Front's identity but two things in this timeline are hard to ignore. First is the chronology of the missing “N”s, ending at the coroner's photo. I hadn't noticed that before.

N is the 14th letter of the alphabet and, according to this

14 means:
Fourteen : 14 - This Biblical Meaning of Number 14: comes from my understanding that it normally deals with one gaining a spiritual perfection that is doubled measured in strength or spiritual completeness that is twice over.

Also hard to write off as coincidence is Front's song “99 bottles of propofol” posted the month before the trial started. I don't think anyone knew just how much propofol had been ordered before the trial, did they?

Sigh..... sometimes I feel like “Keep watchin'” was a curse!

Glad to see you, Just Ducky - I agree...those are for undeniable connections that cannot be ignored, which is why I think Front is someone in the know but not necessarily Michael. I also think the spider connections are too coincidental.

Sarahli - you are awesome. Thank you for being so patient with me. What you say is true as well. I've struggled with seeing the lighthearted humor mixed into this hoax, which is odd because I naturally try to keep situations lighthearted. Maybe because I feel like the hoax was spawned from something much deeper than creating humor for MJ's supporters and fans. But yes, it can't all be serious, right?

L.O.V.E. to you - keep up the good work on this thread. It's extremely valuable having these connections together like this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SarahliTopic starter

JustDucky:
I don't think anyone knew just how much propofol had been ordered before the trial, did they?

I remember that it was a very big surprise for all to learn just how much Propofol Murray had ordered. And who could have known that it would be presented this way during the trial --displaying exhibits like they did showing clearly all those Propofol bottles…

Just for a reminder:
Lopez had testified in January that Dr Murray bought 255 vials of Propofol in the three months before the singer died from a lethal combination of the drug and other sedatives.
Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

@ Voice, I understand that you may only see the serious aspect of the Hoax and it’s the most important one because it’s not been designed for our entertainment but some humour from time to time is very helpful and needed to keep going and I think that it’s an aspect of the “reality game” -- the spontaneity of exchanges. That’s why certain things like the snippets or the monkey sketch aren’t meant to be taken so seriously but just for the bit of fun we can indulge in.

Again thank you to everyone for all your appreciation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

_Scream_

Actually, that was known since the preliminary hearing in January 2011 (about 9 months before the trial) from Tim Lopez' testimony (a lot of things were testified about at the prelim, so a lot of things that were later mentioned during the trial had been in the news in January 2011 already):

Pharmacist Tim Lopez testified at Murray’s preliminary hearing in January of 2011. He stated that he shipped more than 15 liters of the surgical anesthetic propofol, to the apartment of Murray’s girlfriend (he is married by the way) over the three months before Michael Jackson’s death.

Does 15 liters seem like an awful lot of propofol to anyone else but me? Granted I am not a physician but…who was he treating an army platoon?

P. S. It says January as well in the link that Sarahli quoted.
Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 05:35:16 PM by _Scream_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

And if Front is NOT Michael then he is Jermai_e.  :icon_lol: :suspect: :icon_e_confused: :icon_eek: :icon_bounce: :icon_lol:

Well, I think that's not such a stupid idea. I think that's a very good second choice actually. Hmmmmmm.....

It's something I've been considering for quite some time now...

OMG, imagine that! That would be hilarious! That also explains why they don't like Front over at .net :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Ahahaha!  That's perfect.

I had posted a while ago in the back/Front thread that Front didn't necessarily HAVE to be MJ because I had Jermaine in mind if he wasn't, lol.  One thing for sure, Jermaine knows who Front is!

Maybe - I'd agree with this. Jermaine is a good fit but what about the younger Jackson generation? I wonder if Anthony's tweet from 4/28 has any connection?

ANTHONY JACKSON ‏@ATONCLASSIC

I bet there are trillions of Michael Jackson fans if you include the aliens receiving lil Mike live via American Bandstand. #TrillionsForMJ
Collapse

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SarahliTopic starter

@ Scream

No one knew it was going to be presented in the way it was presented during the trial. Front clearly said "bottles of Propofol on the wall" -- and sure enough, it was indeed on the wall presented in court the way Front said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Actually, that was known since the preliminary hearing in January 2011 (about 9 months before the trial) from Tim Lopez' testimony (a lot of things were testified about at the prelim, so a lot of things that were later mentioned during the trial had been in the news in January 2011 already):

Pharmacist Tim Lopez testified at Murray’s preliminary hearing in January of 2011. He stated that he shipped more than 15 liters of the surgical anesthetic propofol, to the apartment of Murray’s girlfriend (he is married by the way) over the three months before Michael Jackson’s death.

Does 15 liters seem like an awful lot of propofol to anyone else but me? Granted I am not a physician but…who was he treating an army platoon?

P. S. It says January as well in the link that Sarahli quoted.

15 liters
:icon_eek: :suspect:

Thank you for this article! I'm still I'm wondering if they talk about 255 vials of 100 ml Propofol which is 25,5 liters, what happened to the other 10,5 liters (99 vials x 100 ml is almost 10 liters) Vanished to Thailand?? :suspect:

L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 06:17:12 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

_Scream_

@ Scream

No one knew it was going to be presented in the way it was presented during the trial. Front clearly said "bottles of Propofol on the wall" -- and sure enough, it was indeed on the wall presented in court the way Front said.

I replied to "no one knew a month before the trial how much Murray had ordered".

15 liters
:icon_eek: :suspect:

Thank you for this article! I'm still I'm wondering if they talk about 255 vials of 100 ml Propofol which is 25,5 liters, what happened to the other 10,5 liters (99 vials x 100 ml is almost 10 liters) Vanished to Thailand?? :suspect:

L.O.V.E.

Murray ordered 20 ml vials and 100 ml vials.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@scream

* smacking my forehead *       I forgot all about the preliminary hearing!

Information overload.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SarahliTopic starter

Dear JustDucky and Scream,  Yes, this was already discussed in the other threads. I'm not sure what the relevance of the amount is here in Front's Clues thread though since no one said anything about the amount. There are some great conversations and posts in the Official back/Front thread as well if you would like to take a look, but let me warn you, there's a LOT of reading to do! LOL Here is the link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@ Lilwendy I am not sure about what you mean because in the connections about "N" it has to do with timing and because it's Michael's family. For example there is a reason why we take La Toya’s tweet as a clue. In my timing Front posted the “Spider cake” picture on 31 Aug 2011 – and he mentions the missing “N” again. The day after on 1st September La Toya tweeted that she went to the hospital “N the morning”. It’s not a coincidence and she could have written “in” which isn’t such a long word.

So I would say that it doesn't matter if others do the same because there is nothing connecting their "N" to Front...  :icon_lol: ... and sorry if I misunderstood you.  :icon_mrgreen:

Yes I agree that it is a big clue and beyond coincidence with the N, the family and the timing.  All I'm saying is not only are family using the N but so are other people and I was wondering if it was possibly not isolated to the family.  But now that you mentioned the timing, I think THAT is what REALLY clinches the connection for me.  It's not just the use of the N (like in the tweet I showed) but the TIMING as well.  So thanks for reiterating that... your answer clarified things for me a bit more.

Again, Sarahli, I believe what you've done here was, is, and will continue to be a valuable post for all those wondering about Front. We are not talking about our own subjective feelings here but just presenting the events and saying form your own belief about Front.  Well done!
Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 11:42:45 PM by lilwendy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

I'll just sit and watch...the Real Michael knows why...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

~Souza~

I'll just sit and watch...the Real Michael knows why...

Oh really? Well maybe you should enlighten us too? Or else why make a comment like that? You do that often, I get the feeling you want attention. What is it Tink?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions