everlastinglove_MJTopic starter

MICHAEL JACKSON’S FATHER TO ATTEND WEEK OF JACKSON CELEBRATIONS AT VILLA OXYGEN IN CANNES, FRANCE

The Jackson's kick off "A Jackson Week of celebrations" starting on Sunday the 20th of May 2012 through the 25th in Cannes at the Private Villa Oxygen,
 Hosted by Lifestyle extraordinaire Richard Nilsson owner of Villa Oxygen and Superieur Lounge. The week long Celebrations will include a VIP Gala Bash, Entertainment, Michael Jackson Impersonators, Exclusive Clothing Designers, Fashion Shows and Media.

Those accompanying Mr. Jackson in the festivities include Mr. Simon Sahouri, President of the Jackson Family Foundation, Founder of Total Prestige, Miss Rose Marie Perez, Michael Jackson’s former business manager, Mr Dieter Wiesner, President of Clean Wide World, Mr. Marco Derhy, President of Dance Holdings Mr. Charles Everhardt and President of Unico Designs Mr. Odie Anderson, Founder and CEO of NITV United .LLC Mr. Zia Atabay

JACKSON FAMILY FOUNDATION:

The Jackson Family Foundation is a non profit organization established by Joseph and Katherine Jackson for the purpose of developing the, Jackson Family Institute in connection with Michael Jackson Performing Arts and Culture Center & Concert Hall and Jackson Family Museum in the birthplace of the Jackson musical family; Gary, Indiana. For more information visit
http://www.jacksonfamilyfoundation.us

VILLA OXYGEN & SUPERIEUR LOUNGE

The First LifeStyle Designer in the World is known for his cutting edge art and cinematic performance where he combines art, fashion, music to an orgy of entertainment. In 2004 the LifeStyle company Residence Superieur was born and in 2012 Superieur Lounge was launched as the First Private Celebrity Club on the French Riviera

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson Impersonators
  :icon_cool: I bet there will be very good MJ impersonators... Michael could attend too  ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

I’m just gonna say this and step away from it, Joe sure is having a blast since Michael’s “death”.  He’s been balling ad flexing every time we see pictures or hear anything about him.  And since day one, he has been on a money making mission, by any means necessary, and especially surrounding the dates on and around June 25th.  He was virtually invisible before June 25, 2009, now he and his sons are everywhere.  At least the brothers have reason.  They are trying to “entertain”.  But it is oober obvious with Joe because he is Michael’s dad.  No one obviously explained to him how to act in a hoax situation.   :smiley_abuv: He’s giving the secrets away.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

paula-c

Joe be of " parranda", of party from 2009

Joe Jackson Gets Slammed at Oktoberfest
By BangShowbiz on October 2, 2009

Michael Jackson’s father Joe was shut down at Oktoberfest when he tried to get into an exclusive tent. The organizer's said they turned him away because they were "shocked" that he would be out partying when he should be mourning Michael's death.

Joe Jackson was denied access to the VIP tent at Oktoberfest. (Getty Images)
The music mogul requested access to a VIP tent at Oktoberfest, an annual event which runs for 16 days in Munich, but was refused entry by events organizer Sepp Kratz because he thought Joe shouldn't be out on the town celebrating when he just lost one of his children ealier this summer.

Sepp, who has run the Hippodrum tent for 15 years, told German magazine Stern:

Michael Jackson’s father was desperate to have a seat reserved. I rejected his request immediately. I was really shocked. The man has just buried his son. It’s totally inappropriate to celebrate happily just after your child passed away. That’s just not right. In short, anyone who has no sense of decency isn’t welcome at our place. Although Sepp isn’t a fan of Joe, one celebrity he did enjoy having in his tent was Paris Hilton.
Sepp revealed: “Paris came 3 years ago. She was lucky, she was allowed to enter. She really behaved herself, but I do think she has an ice cold heart.”

Oktoberfest kicked off on September 19 and ends on October 4. Joe, who the "Billie Jean" singer claimed beat him throughout his childhood, was criticized in the immediate aftermath of Michael’s death for publicizing new business ventures while speaking about he loss of his son.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Oktoberfest kicked off on September 19 and ends on October 4. Joe, who the "Billie Jean" singer claimed beat him throughout his childhood, was criticized in the immediate aftermath of Michael’s death for publicizing new business ventures while speaking about he loss of his son.

This is the reason I use to explain to people that MJ should be alive, because it makes no sense to me that Joe Jackson would be so cold and business oriented after his son´s death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
A Jackson Week of celebrations at the Cannes Film Festival, starting May 20th

According to The Jackson Family Foundation, Michael’s father Joseph Jackson is to attend the Cannes Film Festival and to kick off “A Jackson Week of celebrations” starting on Sunday the 20th of May 2012 through the 25th in Cannes at the Private Villa Oxygen, in Cannes, France.

The following announcement was published on their website:

The Jackson Family Foundation is pleased to announce that Mr. Joseph Jackson, father of Michael Jackson, Patriarch of the First Family of Music, is to attend this years’ Cannes International Film Festival. Mr. Jackson will use the occasion to kick off “A Jackson Week of celebrations” starting on Sunday the 20th of May 2012 through the 25th in Cannes at the Private Villa Oxygen, Hosted by Lifestyle extraordinaire Richard Nilsson owner of Villa Oxygen and Superieur Lounge.

The week long Celebrations will include a VIP Gala Bash, Entertainment, Michael Jackson Impersonators, Exclusive Clothing Designers, Fashion Shows and Media. Part of the proceeds from all these events during Jackson Week will be donated to the Jackson Family Foundation to continue with the Legacy. Accompanying Mr. Jackson in the festivities include Mr. Simon Sahouri, President of the Jackson Family Foundation; Founder of Total Prestige, Miss Rose Marie Perez; Michael Jackson’s former business manager, Mr Dieter Wiesner; President of Clean Wide World, Mr. Marco Derhy; President of Artistry Media Group, Inc. Donald A. Barton; President of Dance Holdings, Mr. Charles Everhardt; President of Unico Designs, Mr. Odie Anderson; Founder and CEO of NITV United Mr. Zia Atabay, Producer of “Forever King of Pop” Mr. Carlos Lopez
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

RK

Quote......
The week long Celebrations will include a VIP Gala Bash, Entertainment, Michael Jackson Impersonators, Exclusive Clothing Designers, Fashion Shows and Media.
And perfume merchandising

That Sep Kratz running the VIP tent from Oktoberfest '09 sounds like a real hard-ass. Had me cracking up at his distain for badly behaved celebrities. Makes for a nice and amusing change.  :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJTopic starter

The Jackson Family Foundation welcoming all Michael Jackson look-a-like at the "Jackson Week of Celebrations" starting May 20th till May 25th, 2012 in presence of Mr. Joseph Jackson himself, at villa Oxygen

FRAN JACKSON
"MICHAEL JACKSON IMPERSONATOR"

~ Live Performance ~
 May 20th, 2012

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fr_3pNUpKOw&feature=player_embedded [/youtube]

"Any particular part in the show which is outstanding to you?"
Joe's answer might be interesting...  at 2:30: BAM!  ;D

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

~Souza~

Joe attended a fashion show from Addy van den Krommenacker in Cannes, guess Joe has an excellent taste for fashion!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1GZynlg16Q&feature=share[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions