paula-c

I hope he doesn't mean that these past 3 years were just the beginning of the death hoax

"Three  years more" :errrr: :affraid: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Just a reminder Katherine is on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 
I'm unable to watch this, I don't have CNN.

I just finished watching it and she said quite a few things that were interesting.  For one, she said to this day she had never met Conrad Murray.  I thought I read from some bodyguard that used to work with Michael said she knew him.  She also repeated what Jermaine said and that Jordan Chandler had come out and said MJ didn't do anything to him.  She said Jordy came out and said he was sorry that he didn't apologize to MJ before he "died".  After a commercial break, they showed the clip of Paris speaking at the memorial and Morgan asked about the children and how they were doing.  Of course one of the first things Ms. Katherine said was that Paris begged her to start acting and she mentioned how she can cry on cue.  She says this about a minute after they showed the Paris clip crying at the memorial! 

With Ms. Katherine was the guy that Michael left his art with...can't think of his name.  They talked a lot about that and showed some of his art.  They did say it was in a airport hangar and the location is confidential. He said MJ wanted him to sculpture a monument where his fans can go and get married.   :th_bravo:  And I believe he still plans to finish this.

I'm sure there are other tidbits that I can't remember.  Maybe Souza can record the repeat on her phone.  I really enjoyed the show tonight.  She was on for the whole hour.  Oh yeah, they did talk a bit about how strict Mr. Jackson was and how Michael did love him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

@6:21 part 1, Marlon describes how Joe kept them busy as kids moving cinder blocks (bricks) from one side of the yard to another. Brickmen.

The Brick Man

Barnum knew the power of mystery. An unemployed man came to his museum and asked Barnum for a job. Barnum handed the man five bricks and instructed him to solemnly place the bricks in various places around the outside of the museum. As he went from spot to spot, he was to replace the brick at each spot with another one that he was carrying. He was to answer no questions, speak to no one, and seem to be deaf and dumb. Once an hour, he was to enter the museum, walk right next to the ticket taker, seem to pay the fee, and then proceed through the museum and out the door. A crowd began to form, watching the man and wondering what he was doing. Many of the crowds followed him into the museum just to see what was going on. In fact, the police had to ask Barnum to stop the man, because the crowds that he was creating were stopping traffic.

Marlon's story is followed by Jermaine saying it was about "doing what you're told to do, exactly how you're told to do it." @6:45

At the very end of the interview, Piers refers to the hologram possibility and says "let's get to the truth behind all those rumors floating around out there." and all 4 brothers laugh. Not fake TV interview laughter, "you're so stupid" laughter, the kind that comes with a smirk attached.

Re: part 3 Brothers interview,
I Want You Back -Tito
I'll Be There -Jackie
Maybe Tomorrow -Marlon
Never Can Say Goodbye -Jermaine

These guys are giving good clues. Damn Marlon with his choice. Tease.

They are darned awkward when asked how they will commemorate MJ on the Unity Tour. It looks staged awkward though, like they are purposely drawing attention to their squirmy body language and hems n haws regarding that question.

After Marlon addresses the fans and thanks them for support the Jackson Family and that they appreciate it very much, I wish I could tell what Jermaine mutters. He turns in his chair like he is being passive aggressive. Marlon mutters something right back, there are smiles. I'd love to know what Jermaine said. It's @6:19.

Thanks, Souza for posting these.
Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 09:50:25 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Andrea

I watched it as well (Katherine's interview), it was excellent.  Brett Livingstone Strong was there as well and they discussed MJ's artwork quite a bit.  I thought it was interesting when the screen showed the drawing of a key and then a drawing of the number 7 right beside it.  Piers even asked Katherine about MJ's obsession with the number 7 and she said he's the 7th child, 7 letters in his name, 7 represents completeness.  But they certainly did show a lot of drawings/paintings with the number 7.  Katherine also referred to Michael is present tense a couple times.

The same commercial played in at least one of the breaks that was played when the brothers were on.  I had noticed it  originally because of the 'front to back, back to front' in the commercial.  I think MJonmind asked if I knew the car brand so I payed attention this time, lol.  I don't see my comments on this in this thread so it must've been the other Piers thread.

Here it is:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDOy0MbnZmE[/youtube]

Just thought the wording was...interesting, lol.
Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 09:30:37 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

I recorded Katherine's interview too, it's uploading. I'll post it when it's up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh, thank you Souza!  I could probably do it but I don't have the patience to sit there and record it with my phone. :)

I also didn't know that MJ was obsessed with drawing chairs.   Cool! 8)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks Souza  :icon_e_smile:

Looking at the preview, I like Katherine's dove brooch.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal