sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
@Bec... you are right:

***Who's reputation? Oh you mean the naive frail old emaciated weirdo drug addict? His reputation? Seriously?

Yes I think MJ is paying him***

Michael I love the naive frail old emaciated weirdo drug addicts like you  :icon_mrgreen:
I can't help it   :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

yeah, It doesn't take much, just money.

The fake bodyguard $ who loves the media, DNA - lies about if his children, lies about the drugs, Randy - lies about family, Nazi sympathiser (effects Shmuley), skin bleach lies, etc etc

I think this covered just about every lie the media ever spewed out. And are more than willing to do 3yrs later.

Front: "2 birds, 1 stoneā€¦..
or--- more accurately--- a whole mag-FUnKIN' flock of 'em"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

shamz

There was an article on the sun about that...  :Pulling_hair:   < my reactions says it all

BUT im so happy Mat Fibbes...i mean Fiddes...doesnt know i live in the same country as him....gonna grind his nose against concrete when i see him....i wonder how much the illuminati are paying him to say all this bullshit.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am." - Michael Jackson

shamz

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
One question: how much is Fiddes getting paid for each and every accusation?

Amd question number 2: WHO pays him?

Or:

Really Souza? But Matt is spreading bullshit, can somebody tell me why? i'm confused  :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

@shamz, it's all bullshit, from the 911 call to the autopsy report to the mans.laughter trial. As for why? Well, in my opinion, it's taking advantage of the news media band wagon: bad news sells so if you want your name in the press, you better have a juicy, salacious story to go with it, otherwise you can consider yourself irrelevant.

The juiciest, sexiest, most scandalous story wins, and MJ is a master of concocting some seriously media-tempting stuff in order to keep his name on everyone's lips.

Why does he want to stay relevant? Not sure yet, but I assume (ASSume lol) its in order to build up to... well you know... the end of this fantastic hoax-journey. The more BS they spout between now n then, the more egg on their faces at the close.

A lesson will be learned. Don't believe everything you see/hear on the "news".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Tink

During a live interview with Fiddes? Someone should just...drain a super-soaker, in his crotch. THEN let's see how serious anyone takes him again after that!

Now that's what I call entertainment.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
One question: how much is Fiddes getting paid for each and every accusation?

Amd question number 2: WHO pays him?

TOTALLY AGREEEEEEEEEEE  :Pulling_hair: >:( :( :computer-losy-smiley:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

RK

I kind of expect Arnie Klein to muscle in on this exposure, as the rabbi did also. He's never been shy of the spot light previously.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

During a live interview with Fiddes? Someone should just...drain a super-soaker, in his crotch. THEN let's see how serious anyone takes him again after that!

Now that's what I call entertainment.
:LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

Grace

Why?

In criminal law, entrapment is conduct by a law enforcement agent inducing a person to commit an offense that the person would otherwise have been unlikely to commit.[1] In many jurisdictions, entrapment is a possible defense against criminal liability. However, there is no entrapment where a person is ready and willing to break the law and the government agents merely provide what appears to be a favorable opportunity for the person to commit the crime.

For example, it is not entrapment for a government agent to pretend to be someone else and to offer, either directly or through an You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or other decoy, to engage in an unlawful transaction with the person (see You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login).

So, a person would not be a victim of entrapment if the person was ready, willing and able to commit the crime charged in the indictment whenever opportunity was afforded, and that government officers or their agents did no more than offer an opportunity.

Replace "government agent" by "MJ" and you know what is happening in the spider's net since quite a while.
Collecting evidence.
Michael IS the spider and he will get them all.
Through an informant or other decoy.
We are witnessing.
We are collectively assembling (in public) the frames.

We are not even halfway through IMHO.
Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 03:22:24 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

shamz

@shamz, it's all bullshit, from the 911 call to the autopsy report to the mans.laughter trial. As for why? Well, in my opinion, it's taking advantage of the news media band wagon: bad news sells so if you want your name in the press, you better have a juicy, salacious story to go with it, otherwise you can consider yourself irrelevant.

The juiciest, sexiest, most scandalous story wins, and MJ is a master of concocting some seriously media-tempting stuff in order to keep his name on everyone's lips.

Why does he want to stay relevant? Not sure yet, but I assume (ASSume lol) its in order to build up to... well you know... the end of this fantastic hoax-journey. The more BS they spout between now n then, the more egg on their faces at the close.

A lesson will be learned. Don't believe everything you see/hear on the "news".

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login < like this picture!!!! ahhh... :affraid: it makes sense, as Jermaine put it in his book, "...he had the world fooled with deliberate act of frailty, being pushed in a wheelchair...but it was all part of his clever plan!"
 :th_bravo: to u Michael!!! & to the media >  :images:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
@Grace quote:

Replace "government agent" by "MJ" and you know what is happening in the spider's net since quite a while.

@SweetsunsetwithMJ quote:
That's why if he's so well informed is because he must have some link with the government in one way or another and so was able to pull this hoax out without any problem.

!?!?!?!?!?  :WTF:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

bec

Why?

In criminal law, entrapment is conduct by a law enforcement agent inducing a person to commit an offense that the person would otherwise have been unlikely to commit.[1] In many jurisdictions, entrapment is a possible defense against criminal liability. However, there is no entrapment where a person is ready and willing to break the law and the government agents merely provide what appears to be a favorable opportunity for the person to commit the crime.

For example, it is not entrapment for a government agent to pretend to be someone else and to offer, either directly or through an You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or other decoy, to engage in an unlawful transaction with the person (see You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login).

So, a person would not be a victim of entrapment if the person was ready, willing and able to commit the crime charged in the indictment whenever opportunity was afforded, and that government officers or their agents did no more than offer an opportunity.

Collecting evidence.
Michael IS the spider and he will get them all.
Through an informant or other decoy.
We are witnessing.
We are collectively assembling (in public) the frames.

We are not even halfway through IMHO.

I agree. I don't think the FBI is involved in a sting. I am ready to be wrong about that, should evidence begin to surface that supports that theory, but to-date I just don't see it, and it's not for lack of trying (for years lol). Instead, all I see is instance after instance where MJ himself works very hard to prevent entrapment of his target(s) as he goes forward in this hoax.

Almost every clue has the potential of preventing entrapment upon the close of this grand hoax, so since TS brought it up, I have continually been reminded of how this works in MJ's favor following Bamsday when he has a bunch of miffed fans who feel like they were fooled, as well as a bunch of faux-friends miffed that they were set up to believe MJ was actually dead... not to mention the media, who will feel very foolish indeed having reported a bunch of gossipy hearsay about a hoaxed death they thought was real.

So I'm going to stick with my original hunch that the only sting taking place here is the sting on the fans, the media, and members of the general public who feel associated in some way or another, with MJ.

Ps. I do, however, feel we are past the halfway point, though it's no more then a hunch based on activity.
Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 10:02:27 AM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Oh come on these are great stories!

Hmmm. Interesting thought Souza. But why would MJ pay him? He's definitely ruining Michael's reputation. Why would Michael want that?

Who's reputation? Oh you mean the naive frail old emaciated weirdo drug addict? His reputation? Seriously?

Yes I think MJ is paying him.

Exactly, there is not much reputation left to damage. No matter how many positive stuff has been said the past 3 years, people will always believe the negative, simply because it's easier to believe. So ...

Ok, but where's the answer of my question? Why would MJ want to keep on damaging his damaged reputation? He doesn't need any speculative news to be on the news if that's the case.
Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 11:51:44 AM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Oh come on these are great stories!

Hmmm. Interesting thought Souza. But why would MJ pay him? He's definitely ruining Michael's reputation. Why would Michael want that?

Who's reputation? Oh you mean the naive frail old emaciated weirdo drug addict? His reputation? Seriously?

Yes I think MJ is paying him.

Exactly, there is not much reputation left to damage. No matter how many positive stuff has been said the past 3 years, people will always believe the negative, simply because it's easier to believe. So ...

Ok, but where's the answer of my question? Why would MJ want to keep on damaging his damaged reputation? He doesn't need any speculative news to be on the news if that's the case.

All we can do is look at the entirety of the information, happenings, and events since 6/25/09 (and possibly before) to determine a "why".

Bad news sells, this is a fact. So if you're going to manipulate the media, it's probably best to play them at their own game. They have proved time and time again they are NOT going to print any positive stories about MJ. Period. It aint happening. So if he wants air time, he needs to give them (and us, don't kid yourself) exactly what they (we) want.

Remember, the truth will come out, it will all come out. This sentiment has been repeated over and over throughout the course of this hoax. I presume it will all make sense upon reveal, at which point, the media will hang from the very nooses they created.

I don't know how else to explain it to you, but if you're going to get tripped up by this sort of thing now, what was your feeling in 2009 when it was "revealed" that MJ indulged in off label use of Propofol?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions