*Mo*

Quote from: "Its her"
[I will not post the excerpt from this chapter here as it is very explicit and upsetting but if you want to read what this woman says she witnessed in the book she wrote click the link.

Brice Taylor, Mind Control Victim Writes About Michael Jackson

Thanks for the Memories - The Truth Has Set Me Free
by Brice Taylor

Chapter Twenty-one: The Hollywood Connection
Michael Jackson
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

]
This IS upsetting ---and  :)  :| no offense to the poster: CRAP, as is alot of the occult and other things on that link/ page.  :!: Two very important things:  #1, her ad for colloidal silver---if you use this just enough, your skin will turn a sick blue green  :shock:  --talk about bleaching your skin!---and without remedy. It is permanent, but only happens to some people; I don't know why--perhaps variable chemistries (other drugs with or) of individual blood. Don't risk it! It's off topic, but it's on that goofy web page link, so....

#2, My family had members as performers in the circus, way back, and lots of people had to "pay their dues" for "fame"(or just their keep).  :( There were NO child protection laws then. Things...happened very commonly.

One thing I do know about boys who get raped---they don't hop onto a stage and dance. No singing either, no matter how they are threatened or whipped. I am not saying she's lying---I said it was "crap"---some crap she was made  :( to believe that she witnessed...

NO one would have gone on the Sullivan (or any) show where it was rumored that this happens first!!!! :roll: Would YOU?

MJ was still back in Indiana at 5, wasn't he? Doing PTA shows and stuff.

Besides, Joseph would NOT have stood for THAT BULLcrap on FIVE of his little boys?????

OH, NO.  :evil:

NO!  :evil:  Not even if it had been in the 1700's. NO. Joseph would have knocked some serious blocks off, or died trying.
There would have been blood on the dancefloor for DANG certain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm right about this.
Don't believe everything you hear about "Dad". He loves his boys! His broad shoulders keep taking the bad rap for contoversies' sakes! It sells!! He is a TRIP! No one can play a crusty old man better than an old Showman... 8-) Remember, It was HIS dreaming  ;) that kickstarted, enabled and honed the 1st version of the talent given to the world!

Well Its her, I'd like to advice you to do some more research before making such statements again, that's all I have to say for now.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

so now everybody is saying that MJ was raped??? HMMM I wonder how educational that is, if not upsetting, for the many "youngsters" on this forum??
ya know what? again this is pure speculation, just because it's in print doesn't mean it's the friggin' gospel....
 because it fits the theory of mind control and illuminati???  no matter how much research, there is absolutely NO PROOF
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FREEDOM OF SPEECH

*Mo*

Quote from: "bad_girl"
so now everybody is saying that MJ was raped??? HMMM I wonder how educational that is, if not upsetting, for the many "youngsters" on this forum??
ya know what? again this is pure speculation, just because it's in print doesn't mean it's the friggin' gospel....
 because it fits the theory of mind control and illuminati???  no matter how much research, there is absolutely NO PROOF

Indeed, no proof, it's a THEORY.  It's called looking at the big picture, thinking outside the box, connecting dots.  If you can debunk our theory, well argumented, PLEASE do so.  There's nothing I would want more...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Besides, Joseph would NOT have stood for THAT BULLcrap on FIVE of his little boys?????

NO!  :evil:  Not even if it had been in the 1700's. NO. Joseph would have knocked some serious blocks off, or died trying.
There would have been blood on the dancefloor for DANG certain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm right about this.
Don't believe everything you hear about "Dad". He loves his boys! His broad shoulders keep taking the bad rap for contoversies' sakes! It sells!! He is a TRIP! No one can play a crusty old man better than an old Showman... 8-) Remember, It was HIS dreaming  ;) that kickstarted, enabled and honed the 1st version of the talent given to the world!

First of all, I never pointed fingers and I still won't, but the statement you make above is making me jump out of my panties here.

Joe was the one beating his children so bad, that Katherine was afraid he would kill one of them one day. Mike repeatedly stated he was scared stiff of him and had to vomit whenever he saw him when he had to perform, even when he was an adult.

I am not here to bash anyone of the Jackson family, but what you stated is not something I can fully agree with. Maybe he loves them, but he has a BAAAAAAAD way of showing them. I don't like the guy at all, he gives me creeps.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

to the raping thing:

1. how as a black boy you could get so famous? Come on, the whole Hollywood/music industry thing is based on sinister people helping with your career..that one song  from eminem said it all:
WE MADE YOU....
and also Jermaine said in an conspiracy video(arabic) that there were people who told Michael that they created his career and in a fix could bring him down again...powerful people...

2. also: strange: Maybe it was Reagan as president, he invited Michael to the White House and Michael was VERY afraid, he always asked: "Where are the children"?I dont wanna say Michael was strange these whole years but some points must be noted to his behaviour...

3. then why is Obama so famous?
he comes from the bloodline family, he has the licence to kill(lol)...if you think the Illus are clever, then they of course must have thought about convincing the masses that color does is not important to become a president, and here we have the O*ama.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "MichaelJackson123"
2. also: strange: Maybe it was Reagan as president, he invited Michael to the White House and Michael was VERY afraid, he always asked: "Where are the children"?I dont wanna say Michael was strange these whole years but some points must be noted to his behaviour...

Reagen?  Reagen was president until January 20, 1989, so I'd like to know which children are you referring to..?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

when MJ met president reagan, he was promised he didn't have to be amongst adults but instead there would be plenty of children..... this was written in the taraborelli book, don't know if it's true..it's all hearsay, but at the time he said he didn't feel comfortable with adults (also hearsay from the book!!)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FREEDOM OF SPEECH

SOUZA AND ALL CONTRIBUTERS ON THIS SUBJECT OF "MIND CONTROL"...ABUSE.
I'd like to take this to a different perspective, a perspective of further understanding as I see it.
Yes, I don't care for Joe either as I didn't care for many adults with his behavior when I was growing up in the 50's.  Back then in the 50's raising children to be submissive (brainwashing) was the normal thing - spanking in schools allowed, children should be seen and not heard, etc. It was the way to keep children below the level of adults to keep order and the discipline was even worse in generations before that.

Does anyone know if Joe Jackson was in the military?

The Jackson kids and myself are also "baby boomers" which means we are children of fathers who served in the military for WWII and the Korean War.  That was a time of strict rules within the family structure to keep life in order.  I had an uncle who physically and mentally abused my 4 cousins.  They then became abusive adults, got into the drug culture or alternative sexual orientation and as adults have struggled to recover.  We all have those stories to tell.

Being in the military is devastating to the mind.  Even the short 6 weeks in boot camp is a mind fuck. If Joe Jackson was not in the military remember that he is of the era where
Racism was a dis-heartening huge part of life in America. Blacks were made to ride at the back of the bus or not allowed in most eateries. He and his family are a textbook example of the initial mind control experiments.  Joe's great grand parents are direct descendants of slavery so he had an innate chip on his shoulder.  So with that in mind his dream to bring his family out of and above I would imagine he used the only tools he knew how to use. It is horrible, but parents do the best they can with what they know.  I see his children are exceptionally good people who with stood the abuse and broke the chains.  I'm guessing they all have at some time or another been in counseling as some of us also have.  So they seem a bit nutty.  If they were not in the public eye we wouldn't have a reason to notice.  Michael just happens to be the most examined

Lucky for the Jackson boys they had a religious mother which gave them a foundation of mental balance while growing up, but as we are finding out religion in fact is another form of mind control - these kids are lucky to have had any sense of original self left.  What's most important I believe it was the family love and focus of the dream that held things together.  There's that word LOVE again.  There's that word DREAM again.

SOUZA, CONSIDER THE POSSIBILITY THAT JOE JACKSON IS ON ANTI-DEPRESSANT DRUGS TO HELP HIM DEAL WITH IS GUILT OF WHAT HE DID GETTING HIS KIDS BROKE INTO THE INDUSTRY. MAYBE THAT IS WHY HIS BEHAVIOR SEEMS SO ALOOF OR NOT WITH IT.  ALSO HE IS WELL INTO HIS 80's DEALING WITH HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, HARDENING OF THE ARTERIES AND NATURAL MIND DETERIORATION FOR A HUMAN HIS AGE.  WHO IN OUR OWN FAMILIES SHOWS SIMILAR BEHAVIOR?  PLENTY IN MINE DO.

Point I'm trying to make is we are all born clean with a free conscious mind, but then we have been brainwashed by mind control fucking up our innate goodness.
We all still have a subconscious sixth sensitivity to the subliminal mind control, which is the true reason that make us question our behavior especially when we do or say things that hurt others.  The inner confusion (good vs. evil) keeps us off balance, not centered.  If we get away with crime we repeat it.  Example, if we get away with being mean to a sibling, we learn their weak place so we repeat it. What I know, have seen of Michael Jackson, I see a person who has learned to resist being shoved off balance.  His life was literally kidnapped by the hands of the dark side, but his belief and foundation of love kept him on the better path.  It's all about LOVE he says.  Forgiving his father and other abusers is a great example of the power of inner love.  Is that his message?  What do you guys think?  Can OUR LOVE heal the world?

In conclusion I THINK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO REALIZE THAT WE ALL ARE THE PRODUCT OF MIND CONTROL. "THEY" (the enemy, the dark force, the illuminati, Satan, the mutherfuckers, etc)  HAVE TAUGHT US TO MIND FUCK OURSELVES !!!
HUMANS NEED TO BREAK THE CYCLE AND THE ONLY WAY TO DO THAT IS WITH LOVE !
THIS IS MICHAEL'S MESSAGE.  WHY CAN'T WE GET IT AND GET ON WITH OUR POWER OF HEALING ???

(“THEY” are the illuminati) note that I refuse to capitalize that title even though spell check tries to.

BY KNOWING THAT IT SHOULD BE SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND

1. Why people of different races have hate for each other - "THEY” want that.
***BUT WE ARE ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF THE "HUMAN RACE" RIGHT?  

2. Why countries want to fight against and kill each other - depopulation of course
WE DON’T WANT WAR - THIS IS "OUR" EARTH - WE DO NOT WANT IT DESTROYED BY GAMES OF HATE

3. why people point fingers thinking they are above others
***STRIP AWAY ALL THE TRINKETS AND WE ARE ALL NAKED BEINGS

4. Why your clothes or car or house is better than the next guy
IF ALL YOU OWN BURNS UP IN A FIRE, EARTHQUAKE, TORNADO, FLOOD OR BOMBING FROM THE MILITARY, WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE LEFT?
>>>THE PEOPLE WHO ARE WILLING TO HELP WITH "LOVE".<<<

5. Why people think their GOD can beat up another GOD
***WE ARE OUR OWN SAVIOR. THE IMAGINARY SAVIORS WERE CREATED TO MAKE US DEPENDENT ON SOMETHING OUTSIDE OUR OWN SELVES TO HIDE THE TRUTH THAT WE HAVE A UNIVERSAL GOD GIVEN POWER WITHIN - You will soon see the light of that.

6. Why people think Dave Dave is repulsive and ugly - media brainwashing for perfection
***WE ARE ALL THE SAME ON THE INSIDE - THE PACKAGE IS NOT IMPORTANT – PLEASE LEARN EMPATHY AND LOVE

7. Why people want to dissect the good, bad and reasons of others
***WE ARE ALL VICTIMS OF MEDIA BRAINWASHING SO LOOK AT THE MAN IN THE MIRROR OKAY ???

THE DARK FORCE SYSTEMATICALLY PLACES EVENTS INTENTIONALLY TO INSTILL HATE.  THEY HAVE TAUGHT US TO DO IT TO EACH OTHER .
WE TALK ABOUT HOW EVIL THEY ARE.
ARE WE ANY LESS EVIL TO CONTINUE DOING THAT AMONG OURSELVES?

IT IS TIME TO DE-PROGRAM OURSELVES FROM THE BRAINWASHING.
IT IS TIME TO STOP MIND FUCKING OURSELVES AND OTHERS.
IT IS TIME TO BREAK THE CYCLE OF ABUSE ON MANKIND.
IT IS TIME TO PUT ON THE ARMOR OF LOVE FOR PROTECTION.
(Did you ever wonder why Michael wore a lot of armor type clothing?) hummm.....

IT IS TIME TO GET THIS PARTY STARTED, THE PARTY OF LOVE PEOPLE !! ! !

I want to continue being a part of this forum.
I struggle at home to practice LOVE.
It's not easy to de-program myself and fight Darth Vader.
I'm so pissed off "We the People" have been lied to and have to de-program.
The de-programming is the biggest challenge for entrance into our future.
Sometimes when I read the posts and see the nit picking it brings me down, and then I have to struggle back up again.

WE ARE ALL VICTIMS OF THE DARK FORCE - LOVE IS THE ONLY WEAPON OF CHANGE
Keep on practicing LOVE.  We will get there.

XOXOXO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

@karmaknowstruth

Thank you for your great post!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This a a great post Karmaknowstruth, I can relate to your words so well.
I especially like this part... ;)

5. Why people think their GOD can beat up another GOD
***WE ARE OUR OWN SAVIOR. THE IMAGINARY SAVIORS WERE CREATED TO MAKE US DEPENDENT ON SOMETHING OUTSIDE OUR OWN SELVES TO HIDE THE TRUTH THAT WE HAVE A UNIVERSAL GOD GIVEN POWER WITHIN - You will soon see the light of that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

good post. i also want to point out that MK ultra started in the military so if he was that would make sense the he started the kids out early with the mk stuff because he knew about it already..that is also a reason why i think alot of singers are "military brats"

And as far as brices story, im not sure if she is telling the truth BUT when someone is under mind control they dont know what is going on so if they trigger an alter and that is the one that is molested then they trigger the regular mike or performer mike he would not know what just happened. that is the whole point. he would of had to get deprogrammed or it wore off for someone to remember what had happened in all the alters
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I was reading every little word written in all here. For now I just wanna thank you karmaknowstruth. I make your words mine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"We\'re sendin\' out A Major Love and this is our message to you"

Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "MichaelJackson123"

Reagen?  Reagen was president until January 20, 1989, so I'd like to know which children are you referring to..?

I dont know who the children were...but Michael expected them  and closed himself up in the toilet..he was scared....wasnt it in 1984?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Also: the mind-control didnt start in this century, but long before...anyone heard about the spanish inquisition and the so called "witch hunt"? Thye started there and all the way through the 2 World war..yes, people were in concentration camps and worked..but what most forget= children and adults were also misused with experiments..I heard about Dr. Mengele who had help to escape to America and make much more experiments there with people..brainwash to the highest level...does anybody remember Marilyn Monroe?
What she had at home were mirrors...mirrors...her psychiatry told her to do so...he was called "Mr. Green one day and the other Mr. Blue"..(some M. quotes from memoirs)...
Man in the mirror has some disturbing elements for me..it reminds me always of  Snowwhite..her second mom always asked the mirror who the beautifullest woman was on earth...brainwash from the Grimm brothers..
Sorry to some of you if you dont get my point..i am thinking in different ways at the same time with coming with much more possibilities.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

Quote from: "~Souza~"

Don't believe everything you hear about "Dad". He loves his boys! His broad shoulders keep taking the bad rap for controversies' sakes! It sells!! He is a TRIP! No one can play a crusty old man better than an old Showman... 8-) Remember, It was HIS dreaming  ;) that kickstarted, enabled and honed the 1st version of the talent given to the world!

First of all, I never pointed fingers and I still won't, but the statement you make above is making me jump out of my panties here.

Joe was the one beating his children so bad, that Katherine was afraid he would kill one of them one day. Mike repeatedly stated he was scared stiff of him and had to vomit whenever he saw him when he had to perform, even when he was an adult.

I am not here to bash anyone of the Jackson family, but what you stated is not something I can fully agree with. Maybe he loves them, but he has a BAAAAAAAD way of showing them. I don't like the guy at all, he gives me creeps.  

Yikes! Souza—we can’t have you jumping out of your panties!  I’m sorry—I tried to post last week and it got vaporized as I submitted it---I guess I timed out or something, because it asked me to login, too, when I was. I was coming down with something nasty which dropped me 4 days--so I didn’t retry, then, but I did want to respond…

Let me just clear this up also, as I believe Mo questioned something I said, not certain what exactly, but, I believe we ARE on the same side as far as this being a real practice.They used to call this the casting couch, and wanted people to believe it was only happening to women.

I just said that the facts as presented by the woman who wrote that book are not the truth, exactly. Victims would be in no condition to get up and dance right after this horror. There are injuries. Vomiting. Hysterics. And NO righteously fed up self respecting Black man in the 1960s will permit his sons to pay THAT price for fame and fortune. NO. :x  

There IS child rape, both for secret initiation, religious cult purposes for perverse sport or predatory kicks. I read reports every day about the victims and the twisted "Fs" who do their own little boys. This did not happen as the woman said, and further, I believe MJ's personality changed far later in life than this---after or during the filming of his "Moonwalker". But NOT saying what happened was anything sexual or  humiliating. I'm not comfortable gossiping about his sex life --just that I don't believe MJ was ever raped.

Joseph Jackson gives a lot of people the creeps, right now.  ;)  8-) From my purposeful perspective, that’s the official story, and they (the Jackson clan) are stickin’ to it. I know it seems like a stretch---because he’s so convincing, but I really believe he was commissioned by the Master “MJician”, himself for this role in the HOAX. Just listen for a minute and see if you can see how this could be at all.

Despite everything we’ve heard of the physical abuse, the older siblings say that they would never say Michael was lying, but they said his tender perspective was skewed, and what he was experiencing was just the “old school” discipline they ALL got—tough but not child abuse.

Yes, they hated it, and couldn’t wait to jump ship from where “Joseph” ruled his domain with an iron fist, but even the girls said it was just a different generation; a different era; a different child rearing methodology for behaviour modification. I think Michael’s high IQ couldn’t make ANY sense of such heavy-handedness from his young point of view---he had NO concept of his dad’s EQ---the emotional quotient saturated with the holy terror that probably dogged their dad all the time they were in Gary---about the crap shoot of a future of all those babies. Fear can make you mean.

My own family life supports this as true. We were hit with whatever, a leather strap (until it “disappeared” ;) ), a hair brush. Mostly a special whipping switch of our own choosing from the backyard tree, with the added benefit of being able to contribute to and anticipate the “learning experience” with desperate, darting thoughts and pre-strike sobbing.

It was just another generation’s mindset on discipline. My dad’s favourite saying while he was driving, to shout into the back seat at us, when I was about 7, was, “Do you want a broken arm?”  I would see kids at school in casts and surmise they had been bad.  :oops:  

Over the top? Yes. (Archaic? Yes, for 7,000 years) but none of us died, and we didn’t get hit for something we couldn’t help---like missing dance steps---but, then, we didn’t have the same potential choice of futures , either!!

I don’t support hitting little people.

Sometimes mean big people need a good slap, but that’s not my job, either. I’m simply explaining the firsthand experience. My parents didn’t leave marks on us. It was more hurtful to one’s feelings than flesh.

My wild 13 year old sister actually ASKED for the “rope”, many times instead of being grounded all week for sneaking out at night. My cousins got “forked” when they were “bad”.  Every family of that era had SOME violent “treatment” to curb rebellion. Heck, at school they hit us with rulers! And a small minded nun slapped my face for writing my name in red crayon on my homework. Kids know which end is up, and are more resilient than people think.  Sometimes, learning about how those in power can be unbalanced and dangerous, is a valuable lesson.

With regard to the latest from MJ’s own lips about being oiled naked, and whipped…none of us was there, and I submit to you that neither Joseph nor MJ was there, either!  :shock:

We are talking about a very frightening subject; mind control and programming, and these very vivid movies could have been PLANTED in MJ’s mind at any time, after he first appeared on some puppetmaster’s radar, could they not?  All or none of what he’s said over the years could be real! He’s said it himself: if you hear a lie enough, it becomes real to you.

Lives have been ruined just by allowing children to be talked into beliefs by the family shrink. NEVER leave your child alone with a head doctor—even if the interview is court ordered.

We all know what happens to your reality when you are sleep deprived. The average teenager knows more now than doctors knew in the 60s.  Aside from exposing the kids to riff-raff, drunks and naked ladies prematurely, Joe didn’t know any better when he was waking his boys up, mid-sleep-cycle and carting them all over the place like trick animals. Who knows what nightmares were interrupted and filed away as true events, just because of the way the fatigued brain tries to MAKE things work, when they don’t?

And---think about this---this may be why MJ keeps saying that the music makes him do things—touch himself way more than he realized he ever did it. He’s been programmed to dance very “hands-on” very unconsciously,  INADVERTENTLY while he was in that OPEN alpha–state, beholding squirming “ladies” drawing attention to the goods, themselves, to resounding hoots and hollers.

I think he did it for years innocently, where all he COULD do was “hum along and dance” to that piper. It was SO ingrained as natural, that even though he was alone having no one to talk to about this, he held his ground, stubbornly and with much confusion and anxiety, as his church elders tried to make him feel dirty about it. They didn’t mind receiving his money, as long as they were permitted to bend his mind. Just because it isn’t called “Programming” or “mind control”, does not mean it isn’t.  

IMHO, twisted philosophies do far more damage to someone than corporal punishment.

If my dad had stripped me down, oiled me and whipped ME, I would have left home at 8, or made a blithering idiot out of him as he slept!!!!!!!!!! NO, no- no- no.  I would have made that situation safe for myself, somehow or other.

MJ lived at home, in that situation, until his 30s. What is wrong with this picture? Even MJ has leaked things to the press which are contrived for effect, and only about 2/3 of all the stuff in even good books is remotely true about him.

I think that Michael himself doubts his own recollection of a lot of things. I’ve heard him say at least twice, that he can’t believe Joseph is the same man who raised him like a tyrant. He said he’s just as gentle and sweet with 25 years of grandkids as any sweet old grandpa.  Ditto, in my house, too. A- MAZING!  

Even though he sounded wistful, wondering WHY oh WHY  this nice guy wasn’t HIS dad, when they were younger, he didn’t seem to harbor ill will. And, he DOESN'T harbor ill will.

:D
This might seem impossible to accept, but he actually loves his dad, and his dad has always loved him. Joseph knew what was really happening during the molestation trial. He was helplessly TERRIFIED for Michael.
So…NOW he gets to be a player in this hoax!  Does anyone remember how the J 5’s dad and mom were in the 70s?  He cleans up NICE.  :D I’ve seen interviews and family movies, where Joe and Katherine present quite :!:  the united front: in love with each other, and proud of their large family of talent.  Imagine!  Loosely quoting Mr. Spock, “A civilized man is able to pass for a Barbarian, but a Barbarian hasn’t the where withal to assume the persona of that which he has no concept”

;)
I’m telling you, this persona he has adopted is a contrivance!! :lol:  Joe has been scripted to be this distracting, exasperating  :lol: old curmudgeon, who forgets to turn his cell phone off on Larry King Live, and who pesters his millionaire son for money,

and refers to him as his Brand Name instead of his first name---always.

He is a planted distraction, a misdirection, so Michael can move around undetected. Every so often someone in the family appears newsworthy, and sometimes it is HIS turn! His antics are nothing to be angry about---he is a character! He’s funny, and I think he is going for it! Look at him good , next time he comes out to play!! 8-)
Controversies make those Jacksons newsworthy, like NONE of their charitable endeavors have.

The very LAST thing Michael Jackson, King of Pop needs right now, is to be out of sight, out of mind! :roll:  :|

He MUST  8-) pepper himself into the news, regularly, to build suspense. It’s ALL right on schedule.  

MJ himself, forgiver and lover extraordinaire has briefed “Daddy” specifically on what his role of distraction is to be, and he plays it to the hilt! You know…it could be the
last big showbiz performance in the guys life—he’s 80ish—and it just makes Michael’s kind heart shine so much more to be so inclusive , “after all”, with “Papa Joe” in his Greatest Show On Earth.
 :cry:  :D
Whenever I get tempted to think MJ isn’t coming back,  :oops:  :oops:  :oops: this could be a selfish escape on his part to drum up big bucks without having to show his face, I think about how kind and generous he is being to his dad. It warms the heart all over again, and shames me.

At first, I was just willing to give Joe the benefit of the doubt, but I’ve seen too much, now. The family doesn’t treat him privately as they do publicly!  He’s FAKE taking it on the chin for Mikey to fly high with this extravaganza, behind the scenes…. Joseph IS one of the Jackson Players!   I probably haven't changed your mind....but I hope you'll at least take another look at Joe when he's acting up.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions