yaya

shame on whoever said this is tabloid trash. this is NEVER talked about on the news...be it TMZ or CNN. anyways, i think the people here who are laughing at it and dismissing it are just being ignorant. ignorance is bliss. personally, i'd rather be well informed about things than remain in a bubble of ignorant bliss. if you don't have the guts to read about illuminati based topics and gain knowledge about it, then move on and stay in your happy bubble.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ok i just want a logical, rational answer to a simple question .. no sarcasm, no attacks just a simple answer ... Like i said i have studied the Illuminante quite deeply. The theories that it was the Bush family illuminante connection that caused the sept 11th tradgedy. i want to believe its unthinkable but .. it gave bush his war and what  generates Money for the war machine quicker than a war ... the connaction with kennedy again unthinkable but plausable .. yet again JFK out the way, the war machine got its viatnam war .. its no secret our royal family are members of the illuminante .. so when one woman, the mother of our future king becomes an embarresment, how easy is it to 'create' an accident ... but Michael??? explain to me how an entertainer who had been tarnished, belittled, mocked and ripped to peices could be such a threat to the secret government that he was seen as a huge danger that had to be removed. I remember while researching JFK's assasination reading a comment by a journalist made at the time of JFK's death. He told a dallas police officer ... 'you can kill 10 men with your gun .. i can kill 10,000 men with my pen' .. very powerfull words, and a very powerfull truth!! the illuminante had already 'killed' michael by using their journalists!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

yaya

the only way i would know how to even partially answer that is that from what i've learned, mk ultra is something that goes on with a lot of entertainers. so michael would be a "threat" because he's basically been the most influential entertainer, let alone person. he has spoken out about things, in particular sony, which made him a threat. tho i'm a believer in it, i'm not quick to believe everything...especially the story of the jackson 5 being raped. HOWEVER, i've read equally horrifying stories about other people who become victims of this, so it wouldn't surprise me at all. i would just like more evidence, other than brice's story, to support it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wilds

"Everyone's Taking Control Of Me
Seems That The World's
Got A Role For Me
I'm So Confused
Will You Show To Me
You'll Be There For Me
And Care Enough To Bear Me.."

"Will You Be There" Michael Jackson

There truly is something to this "mind control". I myself believe it is not only physical but spiritual: Ephesians 6:12 (New International Version)
12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Some of you may remember a woman on twitter, name midnightmlk. Many dismissed her as loony, but she started tweeting on June 4th about a man using "astral projection" and mind control on her and Michael Jackson. People were trying to help her but soon after her account started getting attention, it was closed. I saved screenshots of her tweets. Another thing that caught my attention was when Uri Geller discussed how Michael asked him if he could "give him mental strength". Michael was suffering, exactly how I am not 100% sure but SOMETHING is going on.

And I know many may not share my spiritual beliefs, please don't be offended. I had a vivid and detailed dream of Michael in December of 08 where he had a man who looked like him take over and he disappeared. There were despicable acts going on, literally in the backyard of his home. This dream is the main reason why I can't let this hoax go. Now we are definitely on to something here. 

These were tweets from midnightmlk (J.Jones):

Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 07:48:55 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yaya

wow, that's interesting! did anyone ever figure out who midnightmlk was?? i follow her on twitter...she doesn't tweet much. but her tweets here are very alarming.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yaya

Quote from: wilds
"Everyone's Taking Control Of Me
Seems That The World's
Got A Role For Me
I'm So Confused
Will You Show To Me
You'll Be There For Me
And Care Enough To Bear Me.."

"Will You Be There" Michael Jackson

There truly is something to this "mind control". I myself believe it is not only physical but spiritual: Ephesians 6:12 (New International Version)
12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Some of you may remember a woman on twitter, name midnightmlk. Many dismissed her as loony, but she started tweeting on June 4th about a man using "astral projection" and mind control on her and Michael Jackson. People were trying to help her but soon after her account started getting attention, it was closed. I saved screenshots of her tweets. Another thing that caught my attention was when Uri Geller discussed how Michael asked him if he could "give him mental strength". Michael was suffering, exactly how I am not 100% sure but SOMETHING is going on.

And I know many may not share my spiritual beliefs, please don't be offended. I had a vivid and detailed dream of Michael in December of 08 where he had a man who looked like him take over and he disappeared. There were despicable acts going on, literally in the backyard of his home. This dream is the main reason why I can't let this hoax go. Now we are definitely on to something here. 

These were tweets from midnightmlk (J.Jones):

could you elaborate on the dream you had? i'm interested in hearing it.
Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 07:49:37 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Was just reading these links in this thread and it brings to mind a small thing that has been troubling me for a while now. Someone who met Mike in the late 70's was saying how Mike went against the powers that be with songs like They don't really care about us, heal the world ect. I have always found MJ to be acting almost provokingly and in your face in TDRCAU film clip. Not like his usual demeaner, and it reminds me of the swaggering O2 MJ. Maybe it nothing, but it's something I find strange and continually in the back of my mind. As if he's trying to bate someone or daring them to bring it on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

When I get home I will reply 2 you with wat I think happened..again its just my thoughts but hopefull you will understand why michael would be a problem

Quote from: "Suzi~Ses~Its~Right"
ok i just want a logical, rational answer to a simple question .. no sarcasm, no attacks just a simple answer ... Like i said i have studied the Illuminante quite deeply. The theories that it was the Bush family illuminante connection that caused the sept 11th tradgedy. i want to believe its unthinkable but .. it gave bush his war and what  generates Money for the war machine quicker than a war ... the connaction with kennedy again unthinkable but plausable .. yet again JFK out the way, the war machine got its viatnam war .. its no secret our royal family are members of the illuminante .. so when one woman, the mother of our future king becomes an embarresment, how easy is it to 'create' an accident ... but Michael??? explain to me how an entertainer who had been tarnished, belittled, mocked and ripped to peices could be such a threat to the secret government that he was seen as a huge danger that had to be removed. I remember while researching JFK's assasination reading a comment by a journalist made at the time of JFK's death. He told a dallas police officer ... 'you can kill 10 men with your gun .. i can kill 10,000 men with my pen' .. very powerfull words, and a very powerfull truth!! the illuminante had already 'killed' michael by using their journalists!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wilds

yaya wrote: could you elaborate on the dream you had? i'm interested in hearing it.

I've kept a journal of my dreams for years because of certain "coincidental" incidents:
December 17th 2008

I was at this very nice new house with middle east type architecture. It was sort of like the house I love in North Port (my dream house). From the inside, the windows
were "temple" shaped, very ornate with glass blocks filling the windows instead of just regular glass. Plus, there was bold color tiles such as cobalt blue and orange shaping them; there was decoration like this in the kitchen. Then there were bleachers in the living room with hundreds of people waiting for a show. Michael Jackson ( he had a very mischevious look in his eye when he glanced at me) was warming up (rehearsing) in the garage. He walked in front of me, I was looking at him then he dashed away suddenly, it seemed as though he had on a mask. People were screaming when he came out then he turned into another person - another performer. The crowd rushed him. He got to dance a little but the people were too rowdy. This new guy ran. So as the people ran to the back yard to get a closer look at him, I noticed bags of chocolate candy in the dining area inside of a drawer. I looked into the back yard and saw dispicable acts. I said to myself let me get out of here,

So I started putting some of the chocolates in my purse. Then, I was in the back yard which was very beautiful, it was night time. There was green, freshly mowned grass and a pretty landscape with clear blue pools with waterfalls. Although the grounds were beautiful the people were dirty - engaged in despicable acts (I can't elabotare them here). I was disgusted and trying to understand why???

I also wanted to add that the new midnightmlk on twitter isn't the same one who was posting all of that stuff before. The old account was under someone by the name of J. Jones and was closed shortly after a lot of people started following them. This new account seems to have just popped up in November.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "Suzi~Ses~Its~Right"

If you give us a little bit of time, it will all be explained...

Greetz,

Mo & Souza
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Every time I hear or read stuff about this, I think about Is It Scary? which I think is one of his most emotional songs to date. I always get really sad when I hear it because he seems so torn about something that hurt him deeply, especially when he says I want to talk about, I don't want to talk about it at the end. And I think that something might partially be what is talked about in this thread.

[youtube:ehn3p0e5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXeWOeWerEw[/youtube:ehn3p0e5]

"Is It Scary?"

There's a ghost out in the hall
Theirs a goul beneath the bed
Now it's coming through the walls
Now it's coming down the stairs

Then there's screaming in the dark
Hear the beating of his heart
Can you feel it in the air
Ghosts be hiding everywhere

I'm gonna be
Exactly what you wanna see
It's you whose haunting me
Your warning me
To be the stranger
In your life

Am I amusing you
Or just confusing you
Am I the beast
You visualised
And if you wanna to see
Eccentrialities
I'll be grotesque
Before your eyes

Let them all materialise

Is that scary for you baby
Am I scary for you oh
Is it scary for you baby
Is it scary for you

You know the stranger is you
Is it scary for you baby

There's a creak beneath the floor
There's a creak behind the door
There's a rocking in the chair
But nobody sitting there
Their's a ghostly smell around
But nobody to be found
And a coughin' and a yawnin'
Where restless soul's spoke

I'm gonna be
Exactly what you gonna see
So did you come to me
To see your fantasies
Performed before your very eyes

A haunting ghostly treat
The foolish trickery
And spirits dancing
In the light

But if you came to see
The truth the purity
It's here inside
A lonely heart

So let the performance start

Am I scary for you oh
Am I scary for you baby
Am I scary for you
So tell me is it scary for you baby
So tell me is it crazy for you baby
Am I scary for you

You know the stranger is you
Am I scary for ya

Masquerade the heart
Is the height of haunting souls
Just not what you seek of me
Can the heart reveal the proof
Like a mirror reveals the truth
See the evil one is you

Am I scary for you oh
Am I scary for you baby
Is it scary for you
So tell me am I scary for you baby
Am I scary for ya baby
Is is scary for ya baby
Am I scary for you
(I don't wanna talk about it)

Am I scary for you baby
Am I scary for you
I'm tired of being abused
You know you're scaring me too
I see the evil is you
Is it scary for you baby
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

does anyone has a very close up photo from Michaels eyes???
I want to know if he has coloboma.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yaya

Quote from: "wilds"
yaya wrote: could you elaborate on the dream you had? i'm interested in hearing it.

I've kept a journal of my dreams for years because of certain "coincidental" incidents:
December 17th 2008

I was at this very nice new house with middle east type architecture. It was sort of like the house I love in North Port (my dream house). From the inside, the windows
were "temple" shaped, very ornate with glass blocks filling the windows instead of just regular glass. Plus, there was bold color tiles such as cobalt blue and orange shaping them; there was decoration like this in the kitchen. Then there were bleachers in the living room with hundreds of people waiting for a show. Michael Jackson ( he had a very mischevious look in his eye when he glanced at me) was warming up (rehearsing) in the garage. He walked in front of me, I was looking at him then he dashed away suddenly, it seemed as though he had on a mask. People were screaming when he came out then he turned into another person - another performer. The crowd rushed him. He got to dance a little but the people were too rowdy. This new guy ran. So as the people ran to the back yard to get a closer look at him, I noticed bags of chocolate candy in the dining area inside of a drawer. I looked into the back yard and saw dispicable acts. I said to myself let me get out of here,

So I started putting some of the chocolates in my purse. Then, I was in the back yard which was very beautiful, it was night time. There was green, freshly mowned grass and a pretty landscape with clear blue pools with waterfalls. Although the grounds were beautiful the people were dirty - engaged in despicable acts (I can't elabotare them here). I was disgusted and trying to understand why???

I also wanted to add that the new midnightmlk on twitter isn't the same one who was posting all of that stuff before. The old account was under someone by the name of J. Jones and was closed shortly after a lot of people started following them. This new account seems to have just popped up in November.

wow, that's very interesting! it reminds me of "eyes wide shut", especially if i assume what sorts of despicable acts you're talking about.
so the new midnightmlk twitter account has nothing to do with the original one??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wilds

Quote from: "yaya"

wow, that's very interesting! it reminds me of "eyes wide shut", especially if i assume what sorts of despicable acts you're talking about.
so the new midnightmlk twitter account has nothing to do with the original one??

Yes you can assume those are the the type of acts and they included the innocent. Now that I think about it, "Eyes Wide Shut" is a very good comparison of the entire situation. And the midnightmlk I currently see on twitter is definitely not the original.
I think it has become clearer than ever that Michael needed to escape, not only for his self but for his family as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i really can imagine that mj would have said or pointed out something at his concerts :!:

and being loved by fans all over the world  :)

he is the most influentioal person living on that planet  :)

he would have been heard and believed

so HE IS A THREAT to them
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions