curls

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I pulled all that directly off the top of my head.

:LolLolLolLol:  I love your choice of words here Bec!  :icon_rr:

EDIT: I'm depressed now - went to TMZ to re-watch the video and stupidly started reading the comments.  It's horrible to see people so judgemental, opinionated and full of hate.
Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 02:28:39 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Lol @curls, I didn't catch that for a second.

One more thing, in that Pepsi video, we never actually see MJ's hair on fire. There is only smoke. Is "on fire" an ASSumption fed by a suggestion? In the videos I reviewed of people setting their hair on fire as a joke/stunt, there is no smoke, only flames. On MJ's head, where would the smoke come from?

This theory cannot be casually dismissed. It continues to strengthen as time passes if you look at the evidence critically and, most importantly, wipe clean any emotional reactions and consider critically the witness statements. As far as those witnesses, what is their motive, bias, and track record of behavior? If they have acted in a manner which is contradictory, you must consider their testimony as questionable.

Again, you can link the presence of smoke with the actualization of fire and draw a logical conclusion of burn just because that's what "they" said... or you can filter out all of that hearsay and look at the video critically with your own eyes backed up with a direct pathway to your brain, unencumbered by suggestion and propaganda to decipher what the truth is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Andrea

Another little thing to support the pepsi fire hoax - the footage was released 21 days (including end date) after June 25...on July 15th....and it was MJ alone who was reported to have had this footage.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. It's also about your perspective. I don't see things like the way you see. To me Michael's hair doesn't look like a fake and the incident looks so real as well. The pain in his eyes was so real when they were taking him to the hospital. I don't believe Michael's entire life is a lie created by him. And the things I read till now about this "accident" being a fake, didn't change my mind about it as they don't make any sense to me. I understand that we try to prove that our opinion is the truth but I don't think that we need to push it so hard, if you know what I'm saying ...
Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 11:26:37 AM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

To converse is not to push unless you are unsure about your own perception of events.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
To converse is not to push unless you are unsure about your own perception of events.

I'm 1500% sure of my perception of events bec, no worries.  :icon_e_wink: It just makes me feel like the person who insists about his/her opinion, is just repeating himself/herself with the same things and there's no need for that. That's what I was trying to say. I respect your opinion of course, and conversing is all so good but at some point it starts to be pushy. It's like "I see it this way, why don't you see it too?"
Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 12:06:13 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfinTopic starter

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. It's also about your perspective. I don't see things like the way you see. To me Michael's hair doesn't look like a fake and the incident looks so real as well. The pain in his eyes was so real when they were taking him to the hospital. I don't believe Michael's entire life is a lie created by him. And the things I read till now about this "accident" being a fake, didn't change my mind about it as they don't make any sense to me. I understand that we try to prove that our opinion is the truth but I don't think that we need to push it so hard, if you know what I'm saying ...

I agree with PureLove that the incident was real. There are some pictures on the internet that show Michael in hospital after the burn incident. He looks ill and therefore I do not wish to post them here out of respect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

bec

I'm 1500% sure of my perception of events bec, no worries.  :icon_e_wink: It just makes me feel like the person who insists about his/her opinion, is just repeating himself/herself with the same things and there's no need for that. That's what I was trying to say. I respect your opinion of course, and conversing is all so good but at some point it starts to be pushy. It's like "I see it this way, why don't you see it too?"

You enjoy conversation, do you not?

Why is my presentation of this theory threatening to your perception of reality?

If you feel it is pushy, then you may  chose to not read what I have written. I am not prying open your eyeballs and thrusting the printed words under your nose.

Choices.

Perception.

I have gathered solid evidence to support the theory. You can refute it if you like, but simply being uncomfortable about it is not proof of anything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
I watched the video again.
To me Mike's pain looks genuine and also his surprise of what was going on. He looked confused right after the accident. But from what I've been reading, he regained his lucidity soon after, in the ambulance, when he asked for the glove, in order to be photographed with the glove, for the press.
What I do think it could be a hoax is the severity of the burns.  I for one (I might be wrong) do not believe that short moment could have created 3 degree burns. I mean the fire was stopped right away. Again, maybe I am wrong but this is my impression.
It is possible that MJ exaggerated it a little. I also think he used the moment to "victimize" himself and to make the press believe he became addicted to pain killers.

You guys burned yourselves? I did, it is very painful for the first 2-3 hours but it passes. The difference is I didn't get burned on a big area like Mike did. Maybe he really needed so much pain killer but ...I still think it was exaggerated. Well, I might be wrong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
@Bec.... you are blowing my mind, I don't know if the Pepsi burn was real or fake but there are three aspects that don't add on in this story:

1st: Why did the burn on Michael's hair draw a perfect circle without hair??

2nd: Why is Michael wearing his famous sparkly glove (famous MJ's cliché) outside the sheets while he is being transported on the stretcher to the hospital??

3rd: Why would MJ's State want to make a deal with Pepsi, If MJ got injured at Pepsi's commercial taping caused by the fire which was so close to him??   :affraid:
Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 01:20:01 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

suspicious mind

Hmmn. A deal with the devil? I'd say yes considering there are 12 to 15 teaspoons of sugar in one of these cans.  It can clean a penny if soaked in it. What is that going to do to a person's insides?  :icon_e_confused:
bright side if you are collecting them you are not drinking the content :penguin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
Devil in disguise maybe. I think the burn was a hoax.

Are you saying Bec that the "burn never hapened"?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
Hmmn. A deal with the devil? I'd say yes considering there are 12 to 15 teaspoons of sugar in one of these cans.  It can clean a penny if soaked in it. What is that going to do to a person's insides?  :icon_e_confused:

Let alone Pepsi uses aborted fetuses in their "taste receptor tests". Even though there are many other natual ingredients they can use to test receptors in humans on what makes the person "like the taste of pepsi:". They are in lawsuits all the time over the use of aborted fetuses...yes aborted fetuses!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Grace

Lol @curls, I didn't catch that for a second.

One more thing, in that Pepsi video, we never actually see MJ's hair on fire. There is only smoke. Is "on fire" an ASSumption fed by a suggestion? In the videos I reviewed of people setting their hair on fire as a joke/stunt, there is no smoke, only flames. On MJ's head, where would the smoke come from?

There is a flame and it is getting larger and feeding off the hair (or wig).
The amount of smoke during the spin however is not explainable to me other than the hair (or other smoke developing medium) burned.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8DUx43z_-w&feature=related[/youtube]

In order to extinguish a fire, one has to block oxygen supply (like with a fire blanket). The spin was thought to have a similar effect like blowing out a candle.

This hairdresser uses fire and there is a flame and some smoke.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTD4N6kike4[/youtube]

Youngster prank videos on youtube where the prank went wrong (probably using barbecue gelled paste or liquid) show mostly some smoke and the persons were left with burns afterwards.

The videos showing illusion flames do not show any smoke - therefore it is not the hair burning but only the professional liquid or gelled paste applied to it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Katie2

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality
I have recieved burns A LOT of burns over my 14 years, mostly 2nd degree but on the top of my left leg I have a huge burn/scar over my leg (kids never play with fire) from when I was about 6 (can't wear bikinis  :over-react-smiley:  :icon_e_biggrin:) but anyways it HELL HURTS, I immediately fell over on my back, all I can remember is seeing my skin peeling off and freaking out but long story short I was in hospital for a month I don't know how MJ got out in 2 days, BUT the pain he is in does look real to me
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions