Grace

To film for a hologram you need a controlled laser, dark background and specific production setting. One cannot use old film material to produce a hologram.
^^
This is the spectacular element of Tupac's hologram.
It's the "how" and the "when" of production, not the distribution at the festival.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Tink

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
To film for a hologram you need a controlled laser, dark background and specific production setting. One cannot use old film material to produce a hologram.
^^
This is the spectacular element of Tupac's hologram.
It's the "how" and the "when" of production, not the distribution at the festival.

No; they didn't need a 3D model of Tupac - only 2D, to create the 3D effect. They reconstructed him from previous shots - and most likely overlaid him onto a 3D model, or 2D model, at that point. It matters not which - it's a projection.

As for Michael - he was shot 3D, for Ghosts. He was also shot many times, and many sequences, doing different characters. They can simply use ALL the footage from that, and overlay it onto his own Mo-Cap 3D image, that's stored of himself! He can direct it, or do something else. I'm sure he did much more than the skeleton dance with the Mo-Cap sequences.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

gwynned

@SimPatty - glad I made you laugh! That's the old fashioned way, yes. But - keep it in mind.

Okay - I'm going to show you ALL how they did Tupac RIGHT NOW - after they'd processed him digitally (why he slid around, same movements, blah, blah blah). And, yes - it's the same people who did Gorillaz & Madonna @ the Grammys! You can also click that video.

Let it load first, then blow it up. It's going to blow your mind: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ENJOY!

Simple enough apparently when you have a LIVE person to project on to the screen.  Oh, that's right.  They just had to 'recreate Tupac digitally.'  Simple enough.  Voice, too!   ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Sim - your vocation in life explains how you are able to come up with such deep and well laid out posts.
You are very smart - much more than I am able to follow most of the time.
I am touched by what you said. Thank you so much!!

I can say the same thing about many members of this forum: so smart, so deep! that it often becomes hard to follow them!
I was thinking at the irony of this whole thing...
If we find it hard to follow each-other  (really so many brilliant, mind-blowing posts!), then how could we expect hoax-outsiders to follow us??
Of course they instantly think we're crazy!
Not that I give a damn' about what they think, I can only feel compassionate about them 'cause they haven't the slightest idea of what they are missing out!!
I even feel pitty for them even if most of them insulted me/us and keep doing it! Shamelessly! some directly, some "subtly"...

So when words like yours, @Voice, happen to fall under my eyes... I just feel like in heaven!
Much LOVE to you!
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 01:49:03 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

I just find it boring inside the box! :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just find it boring inside the box! :Pulling_hair:

Awe MJonmind.......I find stepping outside and seeing God's colors, always cheers me up! 
Sending you lots of love and hugs! 

:bearhug: x 7

Love You!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Sim - your vocation in life explains how you are able to come up with such deep and well laid out posts.
You are very smart - much more than I am able to follow most of the time.
I am touched by what you said. Thank you so much!!

I can say the same thing about many members of this forum: so smart, so deep! that it often becomes hard to follow them!
I was thinking at the irony of this whole thing...
If we find it hard to follow each-other  (really so many brilliant, mind-blowing posts!), then how could we expect hoax-outsiders to follow us??
Of course they instantly think we're crazy!
Not that I give a damn' about what they think, I can only feel compassionate about them 'cause they haven't the slightest idea of what they are missing out!!
I even feel pitty for them even if most of them insulted me/us and keep doing it! Shamelessly! some directly, some "subtly"...

So when words like yours, @Voice, happen to fall under my eyes... I just feel like in heaven!
Much LOVE to you!

Simpa, I hope you took my comment about 'boring inside the box' to mean, in response to your post.  I love how you think outside the box, and don't, "give a damn about what they think"!! 
 :beerchug:

Wishingstar, beautiful sunset, beautiful world, beautiful MJ hoax and the man, and beautiful people like you!!
 :bearhug:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Meh - who plays inside the box? I leave that by the front door, and kick it outside, whenever I feel like it!  ;) I just make sure it's empty, when I drop kick it - wouldn't want to hurt anything living, you know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
[...]
1. SEHF --- > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[...]

SEHF = 'show em how funky'
:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

What does SEHF stand for? Spin-Extended Hartree-Fock?
lol.. that actually sounds sorta kinky.

*Turns into red UV light in the 633 nm range and projects himself onto everyone to help reverse their wrinkles and promote youthful healthy skin*
:icon_e_biggrin: :icon_albino:

Infrared Frequency – Water memory – music analogy ---- > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

THE MEMORY OF MOLECULES
"[...]
Can molecules communicate with each other, exchanging information without being in physical contact? French biologist Jacques Benveniste believes so, but his scientific peers are still skeptical.
[...]
If Benveniste’s claims prove to be true - which is far from certain - they could have profound consequences, not least for medical diagnostics.

Benveniste’s explanation starts innocuously enough with a musical analogy. Two vibrating strings close together in frequency will produce a "beat". The length of this beat increases as the two frequencies approach each other. Eventually, when they are the same, the beat disappears. This is the way musicians tune their instruments, and Benveniste uses the analogy to explain his water-memory theory.
Thus, all molecules are made from atoms which are constantly vibrating and emitting infrared radiation in a highly complex manner. These infrared vibrations have been detected for years by scientists, and are a vital part of their armory of methods for identifying molecules.

However, precisely because of the complexity of their infrared vibrations, molecules also produce much lower "beat" frequencies. It turns out that these beats are within the human audible range (20 to 20,000 Hertz) and are specific for every different molecule. Thus, as well as radiating in the infrared region, molecules also broadcast frequencies in the same range as the human voice.

This is the molecular signal that Benveniste detects and records.

If molecules can broadcast, then they should also be able to receive. The specific broadcast of one molecular species will be picked up by another, "tuned" by its molecular structure to receive it. Benveniste calls this matching of broadcast with reception "co-resonance", and says it works like a radio set. Thus, when you tune your radio to, say, Classic FM, both your set and the transmitting station are vibrating at the same frequency. Twitch the dial a little, and you’re listening to Radio 1: different tuning, different sounds.

This, Benveniste claims, is how millions of biological molecules manage to communicate at the speed of light with their own corresponding molecule and no other. It also explains why minute changes in the structure of a molecule can profoundly alter its biological effect. It is not that these tiny structural changes make it a bad fit with its biological receptor (the classical lock-and-key approach). The structural modifications "detune" the molecule to its receptor. What is more, and just like radio sets and receivers, the molecules do not have to be close together for communication to take place.
[...]"
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 01:49:30 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

It's mind-boggling to think of where this will all take us in the future.

World’s first “Biological Computer” developed using DNA chips
on - Feb10 2012

Scientists in the US claim to have developed the world’s first “biological computer” that is made from biomolecules and can decipher images encrypted on DNA chips.In contrast to electronic computers, these are computing machines in which all four components are nothing but molecules.

The hardware and software in these devices, Keinan notes, are complex biological molecules that activate one another to carry out some predetermined chemical work. The input is a molecule that undergoes specific, predetermined changes, following a specific set of rules (software), and the output of this chemical computation process is another well-defined molecule.
For example, all biological systems and even entire living organisms are such computers. Every one of us is a biomolecular computer, a machine in which all four components are molecules that ‘talk’ to one another logically

Encrypted images on a DNA chip and used their Turing machine-like creation to decode them, with fluorescent stains helping to track its progress. The above image, read from left to right, gives a more literal idea of what the system can do — basically, it takes a hidden image and extracts a given sequence.
Using DNA to store date isn’t a difficult thing to do after all DNA is primarily used to store genetic data but this is the first time a computer was used to decode information. The molecular computer isn’t similar to desktop PCs or laptops, rather it can be compared to a simple Turing device.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Ugh?

At times I wonder why they don´t put efforts in finding cures for deadly sickness instead of this nonsense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

everlastinglove_MJ

Sim, thanks for this thread with interesting analyses :)

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

suspicious mind

@SimPatty - glad I made you laugh! That's the old fashioned way, yes. But - keep it in mind.

Okay - I'm going to show you ALL how they did Tupac RIGHT NOW - after they'd processed him digitally (why he slid around, same movements, blah, blah blah). And, yes - it's the same people who did Gorillaz & Madonna @ the Grammys! You can also click that video.

Let it load first, then blow it up. It's going to blow your mind: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ENJOY!

like this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile

TMZ links:

Montages

----- > [/b] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

----- > PRONUNCIATION[/b] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Leading authors on the subject of phi offered the following comments:
    * Two in the USA and UK confirmed that fi is the preferred pronunciation.
         * One noted that in the UK "phi" was always pronounced to rhyme with "pie" but that some Americans at conferences pronounced it "fee".
     •   Another noted that in Greek the letter PHI is indeed pronounced PHEE.  However, in Greek the letter we call PI is also pronounced PEE.  Consequently, depending on whether you want to adopt the Greek or American pronunciation you can pronounce it as PHEE or PHI.  In mathematical circles, the letter used for the Golden Ratio is normally TAU.

----- > PHONETICS[/b] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

----- > SUNFLOWERS You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

----- > SunFlower: the Fibonacci sequence, Golden Section You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
“The head of a flower is made up of small seeds which are produced at the center, and then migrate towards the outside to fill eventually all the space (as for the sunflower but on a much smaller level). Each new seed appears at a certain angle in relation to the preceding one. For example, if the angle is 90 degrees, that is 1/4 of a turn.
   [….]
This is why the number of spirals in the centers of sunflowers, and in the centers of flowers in general, correspond to a Fibonacci number. Moreover, generally the petals of flowers are formed at the extremity of one of the families of spiral (true, I count 34 for this sunflower). This then is also why the number of petals corresponds on average to a Fibonacci number. “

Research Links:

SWIRLS ----- > sheilaodomhollinghead.wordpress.com/2011/03/02/238/
PATTERNS ----- > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
SACRED GEOMETRY ----- > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
We see swirls all around us. In shells, in sunflowers, in hurricanes, and in galaxies, to name just a few. Some swirls are known as golden spirals. According to Wikipedia, a golden spiral is a logarithmic spiral whose growth factor b is related to φ, the golden ratio. Specifically, a golden spiral gets wider (or further from its origin) by a factor of φ for every quarter turn it makes.

INNER EAR----- > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
^^ remember Michael's reference to inner ear ...during "This is IT" ?

Fibonacci Numbers and the Golden Section (nature, plants) ----- > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ART

The Golden Ratio in the Work of Vincent van Gogh ----- > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
^^ Remember all the Van Gogh - clues we've received?

Da vinci – the Last supper  ----- >  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Art-architecture-design  ----- > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

BEAUTY & Masks  ----- > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Karl Jung – archetypes- beauty  ----- > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 01:50:03 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@Sim......
You astound me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Wow...brilliant stuff, truly.

Thank you for all the hard work....it truly amazes me all the correlations you make!
You definitely should get an award.....so this is for you ^  :)

Love Ya....
Blessings Always

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions