SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
This is an article that I stumbled upon while searching about PI & Holograms. there were certain details & terms that caught my attention...

Method for producing a synthetic hologram
Inventor:        Ersoy
Date Issued: August 29, 1978
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"[...]Method of producing a synthetic hologram from a wave front being defined by geometrical points in space and by the phase and amplitude of the points, by computer calculation of quantized hologram areas, wherein each point and its hologram areas are considered separately during the calculation, where after the hologram areas of the points are generated for producing the hologram.
[...]
BACKGROUND OF THE INVENTION

Since holography was first described by D. Gabor--A New Microscope Principle, Nature, V.161 (1948), p. 777--the development within this field has proceeded quickly, in particular following the introduction of the laser for reconstruction, see E.N. Leith and J. Upatnieks: Reconstructed Wavefronts and Communication Theory, J. Optical Society of America, V. 53 (1963), p. 1377. This development from what may be called classical holography to digital holography for producing synthetic holograms--T.S. Huang: Digital Holography, Proc. of the IEEE, V. 59 (1971) no. 9--has made it possible to look at 3-dimensional representations of objects which have been described mathematically, but which do not exist.
[...]
Several methods have been developed for recording amplitude and phase information for a light wave front. In the Lohmann's technique the hologram generated is binary, thus it consists of opaque and transparent windows.
[...]
The phase information can be recorded by means of binary selection, such that when the phase is between 0 and .pi. radians, a window is made on the hologram, and when the phase is between.pi. and 2.pi. radians, no record is made.
[...]
DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF THE INVENTION

In FIG. 1 reference numeral 11 designates geometrical data which mathematically and in numerical form describe the coordinates of a number of object points. These numerical data are stored in the memory of a large computer 12 which carries out the calculation of the wavefront from the object according to some suitable, but often complicated mathematical technique, as well as the interference pattern between the calculated object wavefront and a reference wave. The result is supplied to a magnetic tape {reminded me of Front's "books on tape"} station 13 for a small computer 14 which controls a scanning electron microscope 15 by controlling the line shift 16, the deflection 17 and the intensity 18 of the electron beam 19, which thereby exposes a modulator 20 in accordance with the calculated result. After exposure and possible subsequent treatment the modulator constitutes the hologram. The object can then be viewed by illuminating the hologram with a laser. The computer 12 and the magnetic tape station 13 in the present case can be eliminated by using a computer 14 which also carries out the calculations.

In FIG. 2 there is shown an object 21 and a number of geometrically defined object points 22 which describe the object 21  mathematically for the computer 12 in FIG. 1. The object 21  can also be a sampled wavefront.
[...]
Within this rectangle there may be provided as much as 4096 .times. 4096 areas or apertures 24 having a transverse dimension down to about 1 micron. Although the areas are shown quadratic here, they may also be circular for example.
[...]
Thus the amplitude of the field will be proportional to d.sub.x d.sub.y N, and its phase will be .phi.. If there are groups of such areas that satisfy equation (7) at different points in space, there is created a sampled wavefront with a certain amplitude and phase at each point. Note that the modulation of equation (7) is very simple, as d.sub.x and/or d.sub.y and/or N can be varied for the amplitude and .phi. for the phase. The fact that N is normally a large number, means that the number of areas can be varied almost continuously so that amplitude modulation can be achieved very accurately.
[...]
The number of areas used was 100 000, and each area had a size of 4 .times. 4 areas. The object points were made of equal intensity. The hologram was duplicated on a matrix with 4 .times. 4 holograms and enlarged 16 times so that it could easily be viewed by means of a laser or a mercury arc lamp. The images of the letters were clearly observed in space in their respective places.
[...]"
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 01:46:01 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
SOURCE for these pics: ---- > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LIGHT.... RED & BLUE

This reminded me of Front's CUBE --- > "Think outside of it!"

This reminded me of Front's PI(e) & his Crystal Ball (symbolized here by the CIRCLE)

LIGHT.... REFLECTION.... MIRROR

Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 01:46:23 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

@SimPatty - glad I made you laugh! That's the old fashioned way, yes. But - keep it in mind.

Okay - I'm going to show you ALL how they did Tupac RIGHT NOW - after they'd processed him digitally (why he slid around, same movements, blah, blah blah). And, yes - it's the same people who did Gorillaz & Madonna @ the Grammys! You can also click that video.

Let it load first, then blow it up. It's going to blow your mind: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ENJOY!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Quote from: Front « Reply #6162 on: December 31, 2011, 08:42:08 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[....]
If you're not a religious person…it matters not!
If you think Front is Mickey Mouse…it matters not!
If you're a religious person, have faith in God.
If you're not, then have faith in Michael.
[....]

Remember the Mickey MOUSE clues --- > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ??

What is emblematic of Mickey Mouse in terms of physical traits?? ---- > HIS EARS

Do you remember Michael 's strange talk about the EAR with Kenny Ortega in "This is IT"??

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLKZJXp1Z98[/youtube]

The "Fist In Ear Monologue" is done by the real Michael Jackson, and comes during the J5 trio of songs, following "I Want You Back", but preceding The Love You Save", both songs which are performed 100% by the real Michael Jackson....

Transcript

Michael:You Guys I gotta tell you this. When I’m trying to hear it’s just  like someones fist is pushing into my ears, it’s really very difficult. I know you mean well, but I’m trying to adjust to the ear [sic] the inner ears, ok? With love with love, L.O.V.E.
Kenny:Michael?
Michael: It’s not easy though.
Kenny:Michael one more time, I couldn’t hear you sir.
Michael: The inner ears are very difficult, for me, being raised to use my, just your real own, you know, oral-sic-, oratory ear. You know it, it feels like someone’s FIST is just, like their fist is just SHOVED in your ear.

Kenny:Ok.
Michael:I’m trying to hear and I can’t. So I’m, I’m adjusting to the situation.
Kenny:Michael is there anything they can give you now in your ears  to make it better in terms of volume or mix? 

Michael: *shakes head* No, just if we could bring it down a little bit.
Kenny: Bring it down a little bit please.
Anything else Michael like do you want to hear more of anything, do want to hear more voice, do you want to hear more…

Michael: *shakes head* No.
Kenny: Michael if after the next song it hasn’t adjusted to your liking with you please let us know?
Michael: Sure.

Kenny: Thank you. Where would you like to pick it up from?
Michael: Stop the Love You Save.
Kenny: Stop the Love You Save.
[....]

Could this be just "another coincidence"??

Romance, Supercodes, and the Milky Way DNA
---- > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Joe Davis
                 An Artistic Principle of Transanimation

This paper will explain in some detail how high resolution digital images may be precisely coded into molecules of synthetic DNA. (1) Various elements of molecular biology, mathematics, and information science are relevant to the topic, yet these important technical and scientific aspects surround a strong poetic theme.
Artists of the Golden Age fanatically pursued mimetic reproduction of the natural world, especially of the human body itself, for which the Greeks sought nothing less than “perfect knowledge”. From idealized proportions of the human figure, they derived the classical foundations of music, architecture, and even of science and mathematics. The strong artistic tradition surrounding this “search for self” has in many historic examples included the search for some special power over elusive qualities of vitality and function that distinguish life and death.
The quest for “secrets of life” that preoccupies literature and the history of art is now of course ever more intensely pursued in laboratories of so-called “life sciences” worldwide. Here, at least insofar as certain biomolecules are concerned, the age-old dream of “bringing-to-life” inanimate matter is suddenly no longer the stuff of magic,myth, legend, or for that matter, of divine intervention. Even so, perhaps the most dramatic and sweeping attempts to bring inanimate matter to life are not really to be found in either art or molecular biology. Rather, they are embedded in recent scientific attempts to communicate with extraterrestrials. With an alchemy of rockets, plaques on space probes, powerful radar transmitters, and binary messages beamed into space, science attempts to animate the entire cosmos.
[...]

Many years ago, a friend showed me a sketchbook containing illustrations for a children’s story about a child who could find no happiness until she found a mouse who had a map of the whole world in its EAR. Although it is of no technical or scientific relevance, I was also inspired by the fact that the taxonomical name of the familiar flower otherwise called “forget-me-not,” is Myosotis which is from the Greek meaning, “mouse’s ear”.

A Gene-sized Picture of the Milky Way

The first high-resolution picture data to be coded into a sequence of DNA bases (4) is a map of the Milky Way galaxy. This image has been coded into a 3867-mer DNA molecule (a molecule with 3867 bases). A synthetic DNA molecule having 3867 bases is large. (5) In fact, a 3867-mer will be among the largest synthetic DNA molecules ever made.
[....]
    The Mouse’s Ear
Living organisms are known to express discreet “biological periods” that accurately correspond to local planetary cycles. (20) These periods describe interrelationships of the sun-moon-Earth system so accurately that if an estimate can be made for the mass of only one of these bodies, the masses of the other two, and the distances between all three can be calculated. Newton’s fundamental equation F=ma (Force = mass x acceleration) which describes the motion of all objects can be reconfigured to describe the motions of bodies in planetary models. Force becomes the universal force of gravity, called the gravitational constant (K). (21) Mass becomes the mass of interacting planetary bodies such as Earth-sun or Earth-moon (M1 + M2). Acceleration of an object in curvilinear (orbital) motion equals its angular velocity multiplied by the radius of curvature, or the distance between objects described (R) divided by time, or orbital period (p). Newton’s law of planetary motion is written as: K (M1 + M2) = R3 / p2

This law describes circular rather than elliptical orbits, but the amateur “bioastronomer” will find this equation adequate to determine rough estimates of mass and distance where biological periods would be included as p. To find the mass of the Earth and Earth-sun distance for instance, one would first introduce an estimate for solar mass as M1 (mass of most observable stars can be estimated by various means), and the 365-day annual period as p. Once terrestrial mass has been determined, a similar equation could be written for the Earth-moon planetary model.

For the purpose of this discussion, it is sufficient to point out that mice and other living organisms already inherently possess subtle “maps” of the local cosmos, and that an artificial gene containing astronomical information may be to some extent, redundant. At present, several methods for the creation of recombinant, or “transgenic” mice are known to biologists.
One method involves the use of specially weakened retroviruses as vectors. Ordinary viruses “take over” {Back: "it's a take over"; Front: "we're takin'over"} the genetic machinery of infected cells for the purpose of creating new viruses. Retroviruses take this covert action a step further and actually insert their genes into the genomic DNA of cells they have infected. One of these, the Moloni virus, has been genetically engineered to have no pathological properties while retaining the ability to infect—and permanently integrate its genes into—host cells. Conventional techniques are used to “cut-and-splice” foreign DNA into the DNA of the Moloni virus. Biologists now routinely use the Moloni, and other retroviruses to insert experimental genes into the genomic DNA of laboratory mice.

Another method, called “oocyte injection,” involves the micromechanical and biological manipulation of mature egg cells, which are subsequently fertilized and surgically implanted in the uterus of a surrogate female. The first step in this method calls for the removal of mature egg cells (oocytes) from the ovary (in this case, from the ovary of a mouse). At about 1 millimeter in size, mouse oocyte cells are large enough to be seen with the naked eye. Then,with the aid of a microscope, pure (“foreign,” or synthetic) DNA is directly injected into oocytes using very small glass tubes called micropipettes. Once foreign DNA has been injected into an oocyte, it is somehow permanently integrated into one of the cell’s chromosomes [the exact details of this process of integration are still not completely understood]. The artificially manipulated oocyte is fertilized in vitro, and then surgically implanted into the uterus of a surrogate female mouse. From this point on, the transgenic embryo develops normally.The offspring of the surrogate female mouse. are screened for the presence of the new gene, and a pure strain of mice that carry the gene is produced with traditional techniques of animal husbandry.[....]"
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 01:46:49 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Sim,

These are exactly the kinds of things I was thinking about.  We have to be careful.  All of this technology is good unless it falls into the wrong hands.  Right now it seems that the wrong group is in control of the world.

Love You
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

MJonmind

Simpa, could you sum up exactly what you think the connections are, as per these 2 pages?  Thanks very much! :bowdown:
You may possibly have something here, but it's such advanced physics/genetic, etc. material :errrr: and makes it hard to discuss.
Or are you playing the word association game, with strings of dot connections but not necessarily interconnectedness or something solid for the hoax? :computer-losy-smiley:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Simpa, could you sum up exactly what you think the connections are, as per these 2 pages?  Thanks very much! :bowdown:
You may possibly have something here, but it's such advanced physics/genetic, etc. material :errrr: and makes it hard to discuss.
Trust me, I don't understand everything either.
I'm not an expert. I am a teacher of foreign languages and a translator.
I also work as an editor in a university research department.
I come across texts from various domains of science or fields of activity, but I've never had any from the field of nanotechnology, genetics, holography!
I only tried to find out more information about Holography after I saw 2PAC's hologram and noticed some connections in that show to Michael's hoax!
I never really understood the technology in itself, but I just "filmed" those texts and I got stunned to discover how many "Front-isms" there are in those texts!

Or are you playing the word association game, with strings of dot connections but not necessarily interconnectedness or something solid for the hoax? :computer-losy-smiley:
Yes it's all about word associations. word-games, connecting dots, making analogies...
I can't understand now how exactly this whole hologram-theory will fit in the hoax/BAM scenario.... but I think we can't just ignore all these connections, can we?

There is more... I'm at my office now, will write more later...
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 01:47:20 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile

print screen: ---- > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66Qerpq9nzI&feature=autoplay&list=ULsNTnf5j8U5k&playnext=1[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvUTzzApGbI&feature=channel&list=UL[/youtube]
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 01:47:48 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Sim,

These are exactly the kinds of things I was thinking about.  We have to be careful.  All of this technology is good unless it falls into the wrong hands.  Right now it seems that the wrong group is in control of the world.

Love You
The beginning of this video made me think of your words here ^^

LOVE you bunches!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO9_5kgH9Sw&feature=g-all-u[/youtube]
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 01:48:16 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

SOURCE for these pics: ---- > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LIGHT.... RED & BLUE

This reminded me of Front's CUBE --- > "Think outside of it!"

This reminded me of Front's PI(e) & his Crystal Ball (symbolized here by the CIRCLE)

LIGHT.... REFLECTION.... MIRROR

Ever heard of the The quantum-mechanical "Schrödinger's cat"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ??

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Tink

I'm getting lost here - I posted a video link on how the Eyeliner system worked, and how people could stand next to the projected "Tupac."

The rest is veering like off into the 1950s dimension of theorems! :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

pepper

@SimPatty - glad I made you laugh! That's the old fashioned way, yes. But - keep it in mind.

Okay - I'm going to show you ALL how they did Tupac RIGHT NOW - after they'd processed him digitally (why he slid around, same movements, blah, blah blah). And, yes - it's the same people who did Gorillaz & Madonna @ the Grammys! You can also click that video.

Let it load first, then blow it up. It's going to blow your mind: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ENJOY!

Thanks, Tink!  That's an amazing video  :)

I found the following information interesting, especially in light of all the "1950s dimension of theorems".

In this interview with Smokey Robinson (at :54), Billy Bush from Entertainment Tonight says that "Tupac" at Coachella was being called a "hologram" but it wasn't a "hologram", it was "Pepper's Ghost" which is an "illusion".

I googled "Pepper's Ghost" and got:

"Apr 1, 2006 12:00 PM, By David Johnson

The most remarkable trick at this year's Grammy Awards was not the dress that held Mariah Carey's chest in check but the appearance of virtual band Gorillaz performing “live” on stage with Madonna. Any theatre rat would recognize the performance as an elaborate, 21st century take on Pepper's Ghost, the theatrical illusion in which an image or an actor offstage is illuminated so that the light waves bounce off a reflective material placed at a strategic angle onto an onstage screen, creating what looks like a ghostly image onstage.

“A 21st century take on Pepper's Ghost is correct,” explains James Rock, director of Musion, the UK-based company responsible for the effect (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). “The principles remain the same. I don't think the laws of physics are likely to change soon, but the development of HD video projection, coupled with high powered projectors and the use of a thin membrane foil, have created reflected images that have a much more realistic look than anything previously achieved using a more conventional Pepper's Ghost setup.”

The backbone of the Grammy effect (and, indeed, of other televised Gorillaz performances to date) is the Musion Eyeliner system, which is composed of a video projector, usually DLP, with a minimum native resolution of 1280×1024 and a brightness of 5,000+ lumens, a hard disc player with 1920×1080i HD graphics card, Musion's patented Eyeliner foil, a 3D set/drawing that encloses three sides, plus lighting, audio, and show control. The content can be live, virtual humans, or any variety of objects and has, thus far, been used extensively in the corporate market for product launches and the like. The company has secured several worldwide patents based on the process, with the Eyeliner foil being a core component.

“The foil is one of the keys to the technique,” says Rock. “Suffice to say, it is supplied on a large roll — 16' or 32' high and hundreds of feet long from our supply source — and has a high gain reflective treatment that's applied to it during production. The foil is also very thin but quite durable to work with. This means that we can do very big images where glass isn't a practical option.”

Source : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also another good link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  "Musion Eyeliner is a high definition 3D holographic video projection system allowing a spectacular 3-dimensional moving life-size hologram to appear within a live stage setting using Peppers Ghost technology."

The "1950s dimension of theorems" are describing a true hologram (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) which "Tupac" doesn't seem to be. 

So just another case of us overanalyzing?  A case of semantics?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

@Pepper - I think you're missing something. Musion Eyeliner system OWNS this technology, and they can use a CAMERA to capture living people, along with the unreal, and the dead! Yes; it's a projection from a screen on the floor, but NO ONE ELSE HAS THE PATENT!! That dude, they were able to place himself, beside himself, it was pretty cool, with the camera, huh!?

They did this during the first 2 minutes of Madonna interacting with Gorillaz - which is why I specifically pointed it out; that wasn't her! It was a projection. She was on the side, waiting with her dancers!! Only her extra long legs, different corset, really let the cat out of the bag - and I had a huge argument over it - and won, during it live, lol. Once you've learned Illusionists's tricks, it's like, never out of your system!

The Vocaloids in Japan, have their own concerts, it's quite a rage - I don't feel like reposting right now - but they use a holographic plexiglass material that they project onto.

So, it matters not what you call it - it matters WHO owns the patents, and what they can do with it! Click on the Al Gore one, where he talks about the planet. That's pretty funny - if you don't fall asleep during it.

The Illusionist movie, now THAT is most likely using a form of Pepper's Ghost, in theory - BUT - where are they, when the constables go to put the handcuffs on him, aye?

That's more like what YOU SPEAK OF! ;D

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

I think Front talks about crystal balls because he can see the future. He can see the future in this case because he knows the future.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Sim - your vocation in life explains how you are able to come up with such deep and well laid out posts. You are very smart - much more than I am able to follow most of the time.

Michael Bearden posted a comment on Twitter last night saying that the Jacksons are considering using a hologram of Michael at their concerts. It made me think of the discussion going on here.

Tink - so, if the Jackson project Michael in their concerts do you think he'll be there? Also - I get the impression that this technology is not being used for noble gains. Am I understanding you correctly?

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal