Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
I've heard in a few videos regarding the bible by Chuck Missler and others that the bible was translated into Greek later.  I think it is called the Septuagint.  I don't think I spelled that right but you get the idea.

Love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've heard in a few videos regarding the bible by Chuck Missler and others that the bible was translated into Greek later.  I think it is called the Septuagint.  I don't think I spelled that right but you get the idea.

Love

no you're right, you spelled it correctly. septuagint is a translation into Koine Greek of the Hebrew Bible and additional Jewish texts. it incorporates the oldest of several ancient translations of what are now the Christian Old Testament, Biblical apocrypha and Deuterocanonical books

but its not the new testament. its the translation of the old testament "mosaic, deutaronomic, etc" books into Greek.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
 :michael-jackson:

TMZ links:

Montages

----- > [/b] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

----- > PRONUNCIATION[/b] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Leading authors on the subject of phi offered the following comments:
    * Two in the USA and UK confirmed that fi is the preferred pronunciation.
         * One noted that in the UK "phi" was always pronounced to rhyme with "pie" but that some Americans at conferences pronounced it "fee".
     •   Another noted that in Greek the letter PHI is indeed pronounced PHEE.  However, in Greek the letter we call PI is also pronounced PEE.  Consequently, depending on whether you want to adopt the Greek or American pronunciation you can pronounce it as PHEE or PHI.  In mathematical circles, the letter used for the Golden Ratio is normally TAU.

----- > PHONETICS[/b] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

----- > SUNFLOWERS You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

----- > SunFlower: the Fibonacci sequence, Golden Section You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
“The head of a flower is made up of small seeds which are produced at the center, and then migrate towards the outside to fill eventually all the space (as for the sunflower but on a much smaller level). Each new seed appears at a certain angle in relation to the preceding one. For example, if the angle is 90 degrees, that is 1/4 of a turn.
   [….]
This is why the number of spirals in the centers of sunflowers, and in the centers of flowers in general, correspond to a Fibonacci number. Moreover, generally the petals of flowers are formed at the extremity of one of the families of spiral (true, I count 34 for this sunflower). This then is also why the number of petals corresponds on average to a Fibonacci number. “

Research Links:

SWIRLS ----- > sheilaodomhollinghead.wordpress.com/2011/03/02/238/
PATTERNS ----- > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
SACRED GEOMETRY ----- > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
We see swirls all around us. In shells, in sunflowers, in hurricanes, and in galaxies, to name just a few. Some swirls are known as golden spirals. According to Wikipedia, a golden spiral is a logarithmic spiral whose growth factor b is related to φ, the golden ratio. Specifically, a golden spiral gets wider (or further from its origin) by a factor of φ for every quarter turn it makes.

INNER EAR----- > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
^^ remember Michael's reference to inner ear ...during "This is IT" ?

Fibonacci Numbers and the Golden Section (nature, plants) ----- > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ART

The Golden Ratio in the Work of Vincent van Gogh ----- > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
^^ Remember all the Van Gogh - clues we've received?

Da vinci – the Last supper  ----- >  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Art-architecture-design  ----- > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

BEAUTY & Masks  ----- > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Karl Jung – archetypes- beauty  ----- > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Just a little clues-recap...

LISA & her famous SUNSHOWER

Notice the multicolored/rainbow-themes  :icon_e_wink:

Uploaded by alimacbro on Aug 1, 2010
The sunshower for Michael has begun! Beyonce, SONY, Chris Cornell, MonstersINC, the 2009 MTV Awards, Milo Brando are in on the act.
Lisa Presley asked Michael's fans to create a "sunshower" by sending sunflowers to Forest Lawn. Apparently he loves sunflowers, according to Presley.
But are sunflowers personally or professionally symbolic to him? Let's take a look at this piece in the hoax puzzle.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V731aOOKAto&feature=channel&list=UL[/youtube]

MORE SPIRALS

Uploaded by alimacbro on Aug 27, 2010
"Sending virtual best wishes to Michael on his birthday, August 29th. Enjoy Debussey's "Summer" accompaniment and high definition. I have included this as a video response to seekingtruthMJ's birthday wishes video as well. Bliss!"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU6Slukz4VI&feature=channel&list=UL[/youtube]
Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 07:06:15 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Grace

"Life of Pi" - out Nov 2012.

Associate producer:
Michael J. Malone, known for "Batman Begins", "Hulk", "The Incredible Hulk", "Superman Returns", "2012" etc.
Starring:Irrfan Khan, Gérard Dépardieu, Suraj Sharma etc.

"Since the officials cannot prove which story is true and neither is relevant to the reasons behind the shipwreck, they choose the story with the animals. Pi thanks them and says, "and so it goes with God"."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
 :affraid: PI & TIGER !! humm... STORM...shipwreck...animals... reminds me of Noah's ark ! interesting synopsis! intriguing!! I'd love to see that movie!! I also saw the trailer on the link you gave us, thank you Grace !!  :bearhug:

So many PI & TIGER references so far...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Very interesting - so do we think that MJ has something to do with that movie too? It's very likely that he's been introduced to the producer as MJ was a huge fan of the below movies.

Associate producer:
Michael J. Malone, known for "Batman Begins", "Hulk", "The Incredible Hulk", "Superman Returns", "2012" etc.
Starring:Irrfan Khan, Gérard Dépardieu, Suraj Sharma etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Adi

"The Life of Pi" was an absolutely wonderful book written by Yann Martel. It won the Booker Prize. I read it quite a few years ago and could not put it down.

I will be interested to see how well they adapt it to a movie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

will have to research that one. i thought always thought it was written in only greek. let me check out our publications and i'll get back to you.

@ MJONMIND, apologies, I never got back to you about this, although I researched it two weeks ago for you when I said I would but just forgot to cmoe back and post.  :icon_e_confused:

You are indeed correct. I pulled out the theological encyclopedea's and found it to be true. Historical writings that were scribed in the same time period of the book of matthew, indicate that it was originally written in hebrew, not greek.

It was translated to have wider audience to greek speaking population of the time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal