blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Re: Latest Forum Modifications
April 25, 2012, 03:11:21 PM
 :icon_razz: Day after day the hoax becomes ever more beautiful and important...really it's all for L.O.V.E.  :michael-jackson:

Thanks Souza !!!  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

paula-c

April 25, 2012, 09:03:43 PM
I know some people (paula??? lol) use the google translator to translate the posts, so I have integrated Googl translate into the forum.

I spill the juice that I was drinking :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

April 26, 2012, 05:30:12 AM
I often like to read over Front's posts, but now when I go to click on his posts I get this, so I don't dare. Please help!  Mine and other's posts work fine.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

April 26, 2012, 05:35:21 AM
What exactly do you click to get that? Never have seen that before. I scanned the site, it's clean, so I don't get it. Can you download this program and scan your pc? It doesn't actually clean it up, you need to buy it if you want that, but if there is shit on your harddrive, this will find it. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2012, 05:56:47 AM
Maybe it's that google-online-save-'service' DRIVE that recently started to work.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

April 26, 2012, 08:37:36 AM
I often like to read over Front's posts, but now when I go to click on his posts I get this, so I don't dare. Please help!  Mine and other's posts work fine.

Same thing just happened to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

April 26, 2012, 09:15:39 AM
Ok, again: what did you guys click??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2012, 09:34:40 AM
Wow Souza...you never cease to amaze me at how committed you are to making this place a cozier home!  It just keeps getting better and better  :smiley_abuv:

The only thing that has thrown me for a loop today is the 'reply' window.  Initially, I thought I couldn't post because when I hit 'reply' all I got was a white, blank screen where the reply window should be.  I could see the previous posts under where the window should be....but no reply window.  After fiddling with it for a bit, I noticed that the reply window is there but for some reason, I have to scroll about a 1/4 page in to find it.  So it seems to be a window sizing problem or something...but it's the only page where I have this issue (and I didn't have it yesterday).

Any ideas what it could be?  Can I fix it on my end?

Even just typing this post, the screen goes on and on...and I would have to scroll all the way to the right to read it.  And in order to post it, I had to hit alt+s cause I can't find the post/preview buttons lol.

Any help would be appreciated when you have a sec (which, btw, I don't know how you do it all!).

Thanks.

I have no idea what you mean, can you post a screenshot?

@digg: no that stopped working for some strange reason. So I installed the old toolbar.

It's something on my end Souza....and I don't have the knowledge required to solve it lol.  The blank reply page only happens on my home pc...I'm using a laptop right now and it's fine, as it is on an IPad.  So, thanks for replying but it's nothing you can help me with.  I'll figure it out at some point.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Adi

April 26, 2012, 06:32:30 PM
Ok, again: what did you guys click??

Sorry - I went to bed not long after that post of mine so didn't see your question.

I was scanning all of the post's made by Front on his profile......I clicked on the latest one to take me to the thread and it came up with that warning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

April 27, 2012, 02:50:14 AM
What exactly do you click to get that? Never have seen that before. I scanned the site, it's clean, so I don't get it. Can you download this program and scan your pc? It doesn't actually clean it up, you need to buy it if you want that, but if there is shit on your harddrive, this will find it. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well I did download the site you suggested and it said we were infected.  :Crash:  But then my son looked and said we already had a program AVG anti-virus, which when we ran it through again said we were clean. :compute:   Then we tried the 'Front posts' again and when that warning message came up, he just clicked on the "proceed anyway", and so now I just continue to have to do that for just Front's posts.  So all's well.  Just a quirk I guess! :icon_e_confused:
Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 02:52:10 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

April 27, 2012, 07:45:20 AM
The problem with the fantasticmovers site is solved. Front posted an image of a site that was later reported as a malware site. I replaced it with the same image from another site and it does not give the warning anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 27, 2012, 11:07:40 AM
Everything looks and works perfect. Thank you Souza.   :icon_e_smile:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 27, 2012, 03:56:36 PM
Im still getting problems, its   :Pulling_hair:  :Pulling_hair:, I think I have cleared all the problems, using your new link and everything is fine for a little while, then suddenly I get random pages thrown up and it pushes me off the forum  :screaming-7365: :screaming-7365: :screaming-7365:    :over-react-smiley:  :over-react-smiley: :over-react-smiley:

I have deleted the cookies/history, rebooted my #OC   :Crash: :Crash: :Crash: :Crash: :Crash: :Crash: :Crash:   I just dont know what to do now   It seems to just sneek back in,    :computer-losy-smiley: :computer-losy-smiley: :computer-losy-smiley:

I am here for a little while maybe until it goes again    :compute: :compute: :compute:

Love to all, while I can post.  It is impossible to know when I will be able to do this again.    :Pulling_hair:

I will try next time to copy the link to the page I get but usually it locks me out completely and I have to find a way back via google.

:bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug:   :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Re: Re: Latest Forum Modifications
April 27, 2012, 04:07:11 PM
Im still getting problems, its   :Pulling_hair:  :Pulling_hair:, I think I have cleared all the problems, using your new link and everything is fine for a little while, then suddenly I get random pages thrown up and it pushes me off the forum  :screaming-7365: :screaming-7365: :screaming-7365:    :over-react-smiley:  :over-react-smiley: :over-react-smiley:

I have deleted the cookies/history, rebooted my #OC   :Crash: :Crash: :Crash: :Crash: :Crash: :Crash: :Crash:   I just dont know what to do now   It seems to just sneek back in,    :computer-losy-smiley: :computer-losy-smiley: :computer-losy-smiley:

I am here for a little while maybe until it goes again    :compute: :compute: :compute:

Love to all, while I can post.  It is impossible to know when I will be able to do this again.    :Pulling_hair:

I will try next time to copy the link to the page I get but usually it locks me out completely and I have to find a way back via google.

Did you scan your pc for viruses and tracking cookies? The site is clean, there has to be something on your pc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
April 27, 2012, 04:21:13 PM

Did you scan your pc for viruses and tracking cookies? The site is clean, there has to be something on your pc.
I have the same problem here. Redirects to a site called shouthostdirect.com. Have cleared everything and checked for viruses and everything.
I managed to post this here by quickly clicking on the topic and logging in from within the topic now.
Main forum page immediately redirects.
Has been happening all day long.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions