LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
$3 million is a significantly huge amount of money for most people on Earth.....maybe that was "all" Tupac needed to get himself settled elsewhere if he really did fake his death.

Yep, that's what I said too. 3 million in cash! Why would Knight pay 3 million in cash for Tupac's cremation? Cash? Really? Wonder what "person" running a business of cremation, which I would imagine it would have to be a business, "if" this was legit, & 3 million in cash? Who would even pay 3 million in cash? 3 million sounds like more of "retired & exit" pension for a rapper who faked his death. Knights whole story is believable, but the "person" being Tupac is my conclusion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
$3 million is a significantly huge amount of money for most people on Earth.....maybe that was "all" Tupac needed to get himself settled elsewhere if he really did fake his death.

Yep, that's what I said too. 3 million in cash! Why would Knight pay 3 million in cash for Tupac's cremation? Cash? Really? Wonder what "person" running a business of cremation, which I would imagine it would have to be a business, "if" this was legit, & 3 million in cash? Who would even pay 3 million in cash? 3 million sounds like more of "retired & exit" pension for a rapper who faked his death. Knights whole story is believable, but the "person" being Tupac is my conclusion.
I think nobody got 3 millions and this guy is talking garbage. If he really gave that cash to the man who cremated/"cremated" Tupac - he wouldn't come in public to say it. I mean this could start an investigation from my point of view.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxDD4pfIa3I&feature=related[/youtube]

Disclaimer: I am not entirely convinced Tupac is dead after watching the video MJonmind posted however Suge is a thug and not to be trusted. One must see past the Illusion of Hollywood glitz and glammer and go deep into the depths of hell to understand the way things really work. I do not agree nor disagree with the content of this video but I'm providing it for further evidence to be taken into consideration. Everyone is entitled to their opinions.

I just wonder why it appears that some are actually taking TMZ at their word that Suge actually said this... Anyone have confirmation from Suge?
  :icon_rr:
Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 12:01:40 AM by Im_convincedmjalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
What Knight said makes perfect sense to me. ( Then again, I've also been told I'm plum crazy for believing Michael & Elvis are still alive)...lol  .

To me, Knight supplied money to Tupac. 3 million is a handful to start a life after "death". Actually 3 million in cold hard cash.

Tupac knew how deadly the Illumanti was. He voiced it many times in interviews & his music.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDqDJwMezCI[/youtube]

I asked for confirmation and I also have provided it. Regardless of this (Suge comment) situation turning out to be told by TMZ as truth, everything should always be investigated beyond the forum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

And so it begins.

Exactly and so it begins. Remember that concidence doesn't exist here. This story is a good test for MJ to see how people react on this news and how this develops. First the hologram/or 2pac for real and now this TMZ article can make more people thinking "what if 2pac is really alive".. and with "Piece by piece by piece 2pac reveals himself" the public can be prepared and it will not be too much of a shock to see the truth. A sort of hoax pilot project ;D

Not sure I like the sound of this. Doesn't MJ do things bigger and better than the rest?  Not get lumped in as an also-ran in the ever growing list of fake celebrity deaths! At this rate his bam won't even be the 'breaking news ...' - it'll be the 'and finally ...'   :icon_e_sad:

Please don't get me wrong here.
Michael is the only one who can/will give the greatest mindblowing show on earth which will be beyond all expectations.
I remember that about a year ago I've mentioned in a few posts that it wouldn't surprise me that Michael is an innovator and groundbreaker in film/show technology in the entertainment industry, because of his fascination of cameras which can be connected with holograms too. Michael could be behind Tupac's holoshow or has hands on it. Tupac's holographic groundbreaking performance was hardly distinguishable from the real one. I believe that this holoshow is a part of Michael´s entire plan for his ultimate show, same as ´This Is It´ and ´The Immortal tour´ & more. So.. I bet he's very busy `behind the curtain´. Maybe ´pilot project´ wasn't the proper wording I used in my previous post, the shows and the projects are significant pieces of the whole scenario and a promising introduction to the greatest show on earth. It will be definitely 'breaking news'  :michael-jackson:

"You ain't seen nothing yet, and the best is yet to come." ~Michael Jackson

L.O.V.E. always
Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 06:45:43 AM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar

Knight explains, "The person who supposedly cremated Tupac ... this guy got about 3 million dollars .. personally from me ... cash ... and next thing I know I never heard from the guy or seen him again ... he retired and left."

Maybe the "person" who got 3 million dollars from Knight was TUPAC!   That might explain why Knight never heard from "him" being TUPAC, again.  He "retired & left", sounds like TUPAC retired & left.

Again, I listen & watch for words that are referring to TUPAC, as a "person who got 3 million & retired & left".

Nice connection....I agree

About the fact that Suge is a thug, I agree to a certain extent but I think he is a person who will be loyal to those who have his back.

After Tupac got shot 5 times, he woke up, it was a smack in the face to him, everything he said after that day in his interviews and when he went to court etc. knew what was going on and he knew he was smart enough knowing what he knew then to do what he had to do....

I just also want to share this interview, because I think in a lot of his interviews, he subtly says things, that mean a whole lot more....like when he said in his song 'now I'm back giving the facts back to you'...that's what he did.

"But, I will say, I already took five bullets and if I can help it, I don't plan on taking no more....I would tell each and every person out there....be to yourself, stay to yourself, trust nobody, trust NOBODY. My closest friends did me in, my closest friends, my homies, people I took care of their whole family, I took care everything for them, looked out for them, put them in the game, everything, turned on me"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjOSof5TSn8&feature=related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

jam4truth

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You ain`t seen nothing yet, and the best is yet to come.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxDD4pfIa3I&feature=related[/youtube]

Disclaimer: I am not entirely convinced Tupac is dead after watching the video MJonmind posted however Suge is a thug and not to be trusted. One must see past the Illusion of Hollywood glitz and glammer and go deep into the depths of hell to understand the way things really work. I do not agree nor disagree with the content of this video but I'm providing it for further evidence to be taken into consideration. Everyone is entitled to their opinions.

I just wonder why it appears that some are actually taking TMZ at their word that Suge actually said this... Anyone have confirmation from Suge?
  :icon_rr:

Suge already said the part about Pac faking his death and the person that "allegedly" cremated Tupac in interviews of 2011...

Suge Knight says why 2pac WOULD fake his death! 2011

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1CZFRj60C0[/youtube]

Suge Knight HINTS 2pac IS ALIVE!! 2011 => about the "supposed" cremation

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A2wyJ7wqD8[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Hey jam4truth-

Thank you for the vids.  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
I haven't follow too much Tupac's story but IMHO Tupac's hologram and Michael's future hologram at the Unity Jacksons Tour are for sure related to each other   :affraid:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

curls

Please don't get me wrong here.

"You ain't seen nothing yet, and the best is yet to come." ~Michael Jackson

L.O.V.E. always

I do hope you're right, I would hate us to have spent all this time here, only to have everything fizzle out in a whimper!

(I read a fun comment a couple of days ago, in an article somewhere about Tupac faking his death - the poster said wouldn't it be great if all the artists with suspicious deaths came back, though they'd rather have Michael Jackson back than Tupac!)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I want Elvis, Tupac & Michael are to return TOGETHER!.  You know there still would be people out there that would say "those are impersonators", they are all dead. I can't tell you the countless looks I get when I say all three of those faked their death.

Especially Michael's. Since Michael's is still fresh in mainstream media news, & now with Jackson's going on tour ( if that happens), his name is still brought up.

But when I say "he faked his death", & give them clues, many of them do say, " Hey, you have a lot of information that's different than what I was told from E News, for example", then, they say, "Hey, if anyone could pull it off, I'd say Mike would be the one."

Elvis & Tupac has been "dead" for awhile, so any "death hoax" from those two, isn't really NEW news, because those rumors have surfaced for years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AKHTONI

I want Elvis, Tupac & Michael are to return TOGETHER!

++++1  :bowdown:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Thanks for the videos Jam4Truth and others. 

I'll keep watching !!!  Tupac's death does seem like a hoax.  It's seems like it's the next episode in the "Hoaxta Party" that's going on just like SimPattyK says.    I hope, I hope, I hope !!!

:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
I want Elvis, Tupac & Michael are to return TOGETHER!
++++1  :bowdown:
+ 1 !! :bowdown:

Thanks for the videos Jam4Truth and others. 

I'll keep watching !!!  Tupac's death does seem like a hoax.  It's seems like it's the next episode in the "Hoaxta Party" that's going on just like SimPattyK says.    I hope, I hope, I hope !!! :bearhug:
  :woohoo2: :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions