RK

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
um kinda wondering when was the last time ( or time period) it was noted that he was seen out wearing a mask anyway especially that kind and not the plan old mask you can get to where when working in dust ect.?
How interesting. This article from TMZ saying it was the final time they talked to MJ as he was leaving Arnie Klein's offices....and it has a video of MJ wearing the black silk surgical mask.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

yet we have the long drawn out video of him visiting with katherine, kid's in tow. no mask. all of the this is it video , no mask.  i have always figured that the mask was to cover when he wasn't in the heavier makeup but according to the discription there is makeup on it. the makeup looks to be in a place where it would come off of glasses previously on his unmasked face or off his hands due to pressing in that area.  it is so frustrating trying to understand the whys and wherefores of this man's behaviors. trying to come up with logical reasons ( excuses) i grow weary. :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.

Surgical masks usually belong to surgeons, not to patients, and they are white, light green or light blue depending on colour preference of the doc / hospital.

What about a (pretty jumping in the public eye but misinterpreted) patient black family doctor wanting to promote healing and not hiding?
Just a thought.
If the mask is symbolical (it has to be for God's sake !) your thought is very interesting.
In this case he's the doctor.
The Doctor.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

yet we have the long drawn out video of him visiting with katherine, kid's in tow. no mask. all of the this is it video , no mask.  i have always figured that the mask was to cover when he wasn't in the heavier makeup but according to the discription there is makeup on it. the makeup looks to be in a place where it would come off of glasses previously on his unmasked face or off his hands due to pressing in that area.  it is so frustrating trying to understand the whys and wherefores of this man's behaviors. trying to come up with logical reasons ( excuses) i grow weary. :Pulling_hair:
Maybe he had a ton of these masks made up. But if MJ was getting facial work done at Arnie Kleins then I think there would be no make up on him or that particular mask that day. If one believes the media stories about going there for demerol hits, then that would be a different. [I don't buy the drug addict story]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

Surgical masks usually belong to surgeons, not to patients, and they are white, light green or light blue depending on colour preference of the doc / hospital.

What about a (pretty jumping in the public eye but misinterpreted) patient black family doctor wanting to promote healing and not hiding?
Just a thought.
If the mask is symbolical (it has to be for God's sake !) your thought is very interesting.
The Doctor.
Gina, do you remember avatar of our "mysterious" member here SEHFT I think, he/she has white doctor`s jacket..but probably coincidence.. SEHFT, if you are reading, please do not be mad at me  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.

Just a thought.
The Doctor.
Gina, do you remember avatar of our "mysterious" member here SEHFT I think, he/she has white doctor`s jacket..but probably coincidence.. SEHFT, if you are reading, please do not be mad at me  :)
Yeah I remember but I have no opinion on it. In fact I have an opinion: it's a coincidence. Definitely.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions