LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
Re: Now Fiddes Wants to pursue a DNA test!
April 20, 2012, 11:13:25 PM
I think it's kind of funny how all these "fathers" want to come out & say they are Michael Jackson's kids "father", & yet there are soooooo many kids out there that don't even know their father, & there isn't no mad rush to find those "fathers" & get DNA done on those men.

If ever revealved, I hope it's someone NO ONE ever thought it would be. That would be a BAM!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

April 20, 2012, 11:48:17 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just in case some of you haven't yet watched this to see the LEECH and IDIOT this guy Matt Fiddes is!!!  >:(
I just couldn't believe when I saw how he treated Tito in the Karate-class.

The guy is a total NUTCASE!!

No, I haven't.  Thank you for posting.  I'll definitely watch them all this weekend.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

April 21, 2012, 04:53:35 AM
In 2007:
Danielle Lloyd has hired Michael Jackson’s bodyguard to protect her from a female stalker.
The You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login housemate has taken on martial arts expert Matt Fiddes, 29, on the advice of fellow contestant Jermaine Jackson.

In 2009:

Bodyguard praises 'caring' Jackson Published Friday, Jun 26 2009, 10:41 BST | By You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login's former bodyguard You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login has paid tribute to his former employer and friend.

Fiddes said that the pop legend, who passed away aged 50 at the UCLA Medical Centre last night, was the "most misunderstood man in the world".

"Everyone thought he was this weird freak but when you're with him he's as normal as everyone else," he told the BBC.

"I don't think he felt he was as famous as everyone else thought, he didn't know any different.

"He was a very caring guy who would go out of his way to help the sick. One night in London he wanted to see some homeless people. He sent them loads of pizzas in secret. The guy had a good heart."

He added: "We used to dress him up and sneak out of hotel room and do normal things in shops. People wouldn't know who he was but we wanted to give him a taste of the real life."

Jackson was pronounced dead yesterday at 2.26pm local time (9.26pm GMT) after suffering a suspected cardiac arrest.

Murdoch's News Corp (Sky News) was executing an interview with Fiddes published on July 3, 2009.
 Fiddes did contribute to the name cleaning for Michael already then .

He was introduced to Jackson around a decade ago via spoon-bending guru Uri Geller, who he had worked with on a fitness video and was an old friend of Jackson's.
 [...]
 Matt also said he never believed the child-abuse allegations that dogged the star in later years, and trusted him so much he allowed him to take his own step-childen on shopping trips.
 [...]
 "We never doubted Michael, we knew he was innocent right from the start and what the real reason was, as far as we were concerned, was financially motivated."

Fiddes also stated this:

"He didn't like to trick his fans because he loved them dearly, but he felt it would be in their own interests, for their safety that we would do that every now and again," he added.

This interview served to plant the "druggie to prescription drugs and painkillers" projection - already mentioning Uri Geller, an illusionist.

In 2010:
01 Oct 10 - Matt Fiddes Statement Re Blanket Jackson

In 2001.I donated for a friend who happened to be famous. No big deal people do this everyday all over the world. Just because its Matt Fiddes and Michael Jackson I have been caught in a media frenzy for a week now. I am meant to be teaching at the Matt Fiddes Schools in Australia. Those plans had to be binned because court papers were leaked to a National Paper and I was sold out. I cannot even leave the gates of my property due to media presence.  I feel I have let Michael Jackson down as this is very very private information that should never have been revealed, I have tried to find out the source of the story, all they say is a pal close to Fiddes and due to journalistic laws I have no rights to find out who sold me out. My mother has months to live and is dying of cancer which we found out in October 2009 and was given 6 months to live and I should be spending time with her. Michael wanted an athletic child just like he wanted Mark Lester's donation for his acting skills. Yes my mum has begged me to approach the Jacksons for a DNA test on Blanket as she says he is the spitting image of me at that age and her dying wish is to meet him before she passes away, I am not willing to approach this subject as I feel the Jacksons and Michael's children have been through enough already, my mother is angered by this but understands.  I have tried to contact the Jacksons since Micheal's passing and last had contact with Blanket Jackson the day after Michael died as did Mark Lester with Paris Jackson through the nanny. Mark Lester and myself have made a pact that if anything were to happen to Michael Jackson's children we would fly to Los Angeles together and supena the Jackson children for a DNA test through legal channels. Mark and I have spoken today and have connections with the Jacksons and are monitoring the situation, we both love Katherine Jackson to bits and feel she is the perfect person to care for Michaels children as she is a very loving person.  If anything happened to her Mark and I would hope that Tito Jackson and his three sons would take over guardianship of his three children or Jermaine Jackson who we both feel will be great parents to the children.  Sadly Katherine Jackson does not know the history between Michael and myself as was due to watch 90 mins of private footage of Michael and I supplied by my best friend Uri Geller. As bodyguards changed in 2001 and I first got to know her in 2008. As the Nagin brothers retired from their long term contract to bodyguard Jackson and I only met them once in Monte Carlo where I saw Michael through his PA Bob Jones.  I had to put my 3 children first due to this media frenzy and was due to be in Australia right now promoting my martial arts schools but have had to stay and protect my family thanks to the person who has leaked this very confidential information, I have a good feeling I know who it is but am not willing to say due to legal reasons.  I have had no contact with the Jacksons at all other than Tito Jackson over the phone as has my mother to break the news about her cancer and he was very supportive. As far as I am concerned the children are Michaels even if DNA tests prove that Mark Lester and myself are the biological fathers of Mikes children but even then we would only apply and use any legal power we have for access and custody if any of the other Jackson family members were unwilling to look after the three children.  The last time I saw Michael Jackson was in March 2009 late at night in the Lanesborough Hotel in London when he announced his concerts we sat down and ate fish and chips together on the floor, Michaels favourite food in England, Michael was scared stiff of being assassinated on stage for his "this is it" concerts and asked me and Mark who is godfather of all three of Michaels children that they would be looked after and we also got Michael to record a voice message for Jade Goody who Jack Tweed confirmed to me she heard before she passed away. Michael wanted his children protected sadly we are unable to carry out his wishes as we blocked from the family after his death, but are very happy as we hear Mrs Jackson is doing a wonderful job, I hope this clears the untrue rumours that are being printed I would like to send my love to the Jackson family and hope that the media frenzy in England will stop soon so I can leave my family knowing they are safe and can continue as planned my tour in Australia and the UK to see you all. I have never said I am Blanket Jacksons father, nor has Michael told me this, the only person he confirmed it to is Mark Lester his best friend as he wanted a karate child, Mark has since gone on record in the UK media to confirm this, Mark played a child actor in Oliver Twist and grew up with Michael and knew him for over 40 years.  This story has caused devastation to my life and my family. Let Michael RIP"

Matt Fiddes

October 29, 2010:
Michael Jackson's family considered kidnapping him to combat his drug habit, his former bodyguard says.

October 30, 2010:
Bodyguard claims to be Blanket's father Published Saturday, Oct 30 2010, 09:10 BST | By You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Recommend 15 Tweet 4  0 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login© WENN A former bodyguard of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login believes he may be the father of the singer's son Prince Michael II, aka Blanket, according to Australia's Daily Telegraph.

Martial arts expert Matt Fiddes alleged that he donated sperm to the late popstar as he feared he may be killed on stage.

Fiddes, 32, is currently in Brisbane, Australia to promote his fitness centre business. He explained that he did not want to go public with the claims until the paternity was proven.

He said: "I knew [the claim] would break eventually because [paternity] has been mentioned in court documents and people have known for a while, but no-one was game to print it. There is an incredible resemblance between me and [Prince Michael]."He added: "When I met Michael Jackson he was fearful of being assassinated on stage and he said to me that if anything happened to him to make sure his kids were OK and looked after.

"But I've been shut out of the children's lives for the past year - there is a reason for that but one I can't talk about."

Original article in The Daily Telegraph. If one reads carefully, they even say Fiddes did not confirm.

MICHAEL Jackson's former bodyguard Matt Fiddes has flown into Australia - and all but confirmed to Confidential he is the father of Jacko's son Blanket.

The Daily Telegraph belongs to News Corp.
The Daily Telegraph is a conservative Australian You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login published in Sydney, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, by Nationwide News, part of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Digital Spy belongs to Hearst and sourced from the Daily Telegraph.

The Sydney Morning Herald belongs to Fairfax Media, the second oligopoly media group after Murdoch in Australia.
Editor is Amanda Wilson. She worked as

• Deputy Editor at   The Sydney Morning Herald, Fairfax Media
  • Features Editor at  Sunday Express, London
  • Chief sub at  The Sunday Times, London
Sunday Express and Sunday Times belong to News Corp.

(We remember MJHD having an Australian Amy on board?)

So Matt Fiddes was recommended by Jermaine to give protective relief to a stalked artist.
 Matt Fiddes praised Michael.
 Matt Fiddes said he would not touch the subject of fatherhood unless the kids would face some issues.

Tabloids belonging to or with connections to Murdoch started the infection of media with semi-truths or lies from Australia. Hoaxers in the whole world witnessed this.

Matt Fiddes' Martial Arts Schools are owned and operated by Damian Glasheen.
 Who is Damian Glasheen? He's a bodyguard of Jackson5.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUXIMiKd7yw[/youtube]

Who's bad?

Who's d(e)ad?

Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 04:24:38 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

50th_State_Believer2Topic starter

April 22, 2012, 12:22:45 AM
You guys - I just HAVE to write this...it kept nudging in my head while I read all your replies...

WHO'S  YOUR DADDY?!   lol...sorry....I just HAD TO.

Hugs to you all...from 50th.
Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 12:24:17 AM by 50th_State_Believer2
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 22, 2012, 10:40:01 AM
What a loon.  Well, I hope you read this.  You did approach it and did it publicly.  You're not thinking about them one bit.  You're selfish to burden Blanket like this.  Blanket does not resemble you one bit so what's your game really.  Get a life of your own and move on.  It's past time.
Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 04:06:13 PM by simplyme
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 22, 2012, 10:46:31 AM
I don´t want to comment on the "biological father or not" issue. That´s all gossip and none of anyone´s business.
But interesting thought there @Grace!
Question: how would they be able to prove that those samples do not match MJ´s DNA? They have nothing to compare, do they?
Michael shared DNA with his family.  If they don't have MJ's on file another family member could be tested.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 27, 2012, 05:51:41 AM
I haven't been following this story, but in the article I am posting below the statement makes it seem that he is worse than he is. His actual words on the video is sort of different, saying he didn't want anyone to know.

Earlier this month, Michael Jackson's former bodyguard Matt Fiddes publicly announced that he was the biological father of the late King of Pop's youngest child, Blanket. Now the late legend's ex-employee is putting his money where his mouth is, as he reportedly attempts to secure visitation rights with the 10-year-old boy.

Following Jackson's untimely death in 2009, his mother Katherine Jackson assumed legal guardianship of her son's three children, Prince, Paris and Prince II, better known as Blanket. Almost three years later, Fiddes, who has three children of his own, is determined to see Blanket and introduce the child to his cancer-stricken mother. "I want her to see Blanket more than anything," he reportedly told Globe magazine. "All I want is access," he claimed, and is now ready to submit a DNA test to help get it.

While gossip questioning the true biological origins of all three of MJ's kids is nothing new, both Prince and Paris were allegedly fathered by Jackson and mothered by his ex-wife Debbie Rowe. Meanwhile, Michael maintained that he is also the biological father of Blanket, whose mother remains unknown.

Fiddes, however, told Splash News he donated his own sperm to his famous friend in 2001, and that he and his own mother have questioned his striking resemblance to Blanket.

The martial arts professional insists his custody claims are not motivated by money, telling Globe, "I'm a self-made man. I don't want or need their cash."

Don't forget to follow the link because there is a video of him talking about it at the end of the article.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
April 27, 2012, 05:27:17 PM
Thanks for sharing these videos.. How many words just to get publicity ......... :computer-losy-smiley: :icon_evil:   

but......Michael....WONDERFUL !!!!!! :bearhug:
Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 05:29:26 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

paula-c

April 27, 2012, 07:09:18 PM
How much money  pay Matt Fiddes by talk about things without sense?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 27, 2012, 10:21:31 PM
Correct me if I am wrong. But what do Mr. Fiddes get out of this DNA Test. Do he assume that if it reflects that he is Blankets father he will be in charge of the money Blanket will inherited. Now we the people with common sense know that if a DNA test is taken and it is proven that someone is the biological parent in any situation then they would be responsible for the upbringing of that child and that they must provide for that child.  Case and point, (being Devil's Advocate here) if the DNA does state he is the father and he takes custody of Blanket, what happens next, do he seriously think that the Est of Michael Jackson is going to give him money to provide for Blanket. Maybe I am missing something here.  Would this not change everything regarding  the heirs to the Est of Michael Jackson, would this situation not put Blanket in position that he is no longer one of the heirs to the Estate. Some one please explain this to me. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

April 27, 2012, 11:52:48 PM
Slow hoax news month, paternity scandals are always good for some chatter. Add Paris in a bikini and the name Michael Jackson is back on the media's radar.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

msgitm

April 28, 2012, 01:09:34 AM
Just watched the vids - Fiddes is bonehead!  A couple things caught my attention.  In vid #1 he says Michael is turning 50 next month, yet it was April. Then in vid #6 Tito calls Michael in Vegas, also in April.  Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't he already living at Carolwood at this time, under Doc Murray's care? And his birthday is 4 away, not in May.
Regardless, the guys a scumbag. Blanket is Michael's "Mini-me"!  And I also see him in Katherine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

April 28, 2012, 01:11:39 AM
He's probably still working for MJ. I'd be reluctant to call him a scumbag just yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

msgitm

April 28, 2012, 01:38:37 AM
He's probably still working for MJ. I'd be reluctant to call him a scumbag just yet.

True, that wasn't nice of me.  My problem with this guy is that he gave interviews to multiple media sources at the airport moments before the Jackson's were to arrive.  Seems pretty clear he was the one who tipped off the press at ever stop on their trip.  And now he claims to be Blankets daddy.  That is not what I would call a 'friend'. Just my opinion of course.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

April 28, 2012, 10:40:53 AM
Don't you see? The manipulators become the manipulated.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions