gwynned

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Tupac was NOT a hologram, he is too real.
 did you notice the light which comes out of his body?
What you've just witnessed was NOT a special effect. it was real.
Tupac may have faked his death, but it is impossible for any human being to return  since 16 years and do not  age .
You have to think way outside the box to understand what really happened to Michael Jackson and where he is actually . even if you refuse to accept something you can't ignore the truth. this is NOT just a hoax.

I don't discount any possibility.  I will say that, not having been exposed to Tupac and not having any preconceived notion about him, when I saw that clip, it sent chills through me.  With his arms outstretched like that, he reminded me of V with his hands raised against the burning building.  Anyone notice the burning/light theme going on?  Is there a meaning to it beyond the residue of scars?  After all, it was the scarred Dave Dave who appeared with a third eye.  Are we talking enLIGHTenment here?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jam4truth

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You ain`t seen nothing yet, and the best is yet to come.
Tupac was NOT a hologram, he is too real.
 did you notice the light which comes out of his body?
What you've just witnessed was NOT a special effect. it was real.
Tupac may have faked his death, but it is impossible for any human being to return  since 16 years and do not  age .
You have to think way outside the box to understand what really happened to Michael Jackson and where he is actually . even if you refuse to accept something you can't ignore the truth. this is NOT just a hoax.

IMO it was just a projected hologram that cost a couple k of $'s - "nothing paranormal".  As I've never seen "Pac's jaming moves" (especially the victory sign and Crip Walk) in any live appearance before there are two possibilities:

-It is a holographic projection of a Computer generated 3D-model
-An intentionally altered holographically projected (concerning speed of his movements) recording / live broadcast of the "living Tupac" interacting with his homies from the old days

I think the most important connections to Michael are the Victory Sign and the intro of "Off The Wall" at the end.

Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 08:54:41 AM by jam4truth
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I made a comparison photo-montage!!
he looks so young!! he seems to have been cryogenated! loll Not a single wrinkle!
Either they clonated him or . . .  HE IS REALLY ALIVEEE !!!!!!!!!
  :woohoo2:

:affraid:  :icon_e_surprised:  :icon_eek:

Thank you for the photo-montage Sim. WOW! The guy in the picture looks definitely like Tupac. Do we know when those pictures were taken? The ones TMZ posted?

P.S: Your banner is so adorable Sim.
  :icon_e_biggrin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

OK....the song he does with Snoop....what is it and when has he sung it?  That's one thing I was wondering.....
the other thing is that Coachella began in 1999.....he was shot in 1996.  When he screams out Coachella.....is that a voice-double?
Or was it him?  I think it may been a hologram, however, they shot it with him prior to the concert.  How else could they have "interacted" with Snoop so well......here is an interesting site about the making of.....perhaps it was just all computer generated......I do see his transparency in the foot areas at times.  But, I have to say....wow....amazing! 

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
.I do see his transparency in the foot areas at times.  But, I have to say....wow....amazing! 

Blessings Always

I also noticed that same light with his boots. I looked at Snoops shoes & you could tell he was actually on a ground floor, but cetain angles looked like there was no floor, but light as to where his boots should be planted firmly on the ground.

Does anyone knows exactly was concert Tupac was performing at, if they claim it's just a hologram? Had to have come from some live performance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
I made a comparison photo-montage!!
he looks so young!! he seems to have been cryogenated! loll Not a single wrinkle!
Either they clonated him or . . .  HE IS REALLY ALIVEEE !!!!!!!!!
  :woohoo2:

:affraid:  :icon_e_surprised:  :icon_eek:

Thank you for the photo-montage Sim. WOW! The guy in the picture looks definitely like Tupac. Do we know when those pictures were taken? The ones TMZ posted?

It was taken in Vegas

OK....the song he does with Snoop....what is it and when has he sung it?  That's one thing I was wondering.....
the other thing is that Coachella began in 1999.....he was shot in 1996.  When he screams out Coachella.....is that a voice-double?
Or was it him?  I think it may been a hologram, however, they shot it with him prior to the concert.  How else could they have "interacted" with Snoop so well......here is an interesting site about the making of.....perhaps it was just all computer generated......I do see his transparency in the foot areas at times.  But, I have to say....wow....amazing! 

Blessings Always

It was taken from bits and pieces of different performances...and the Coachella thing could be a double but I doubt it, it definitely is him speaking.

.I do see his transparency in the foot areas at times.  But, I have to say....wow....amazing! 

Blessings Always

I also noticed that same light with his boots. I looked at Snoops shoes & you could tell he was actually on a ground floor, but cetain angles looked like there was no floor, but light as to where his boots should be planted firmly on the ground.

Does anyone knows exactly was concert Tupac was performing at, if they claim it's just a hologram? Had to have come from some live performance.

Yeah it did come from live performances, but I don't see them getting the performance right with the performances he did before he 'died'...I smell a fish and it ain't a hologram...lol

Also how about all this talk of not only an MJ holo but a holo of Left Eye?...Tupac's holo def. started something, I mean it was AMAZING!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

MJonmind

It sure looks to me that is Tupac in Vegas! I believe it really is a hologram of Tupac at the festival, but I think it was done post his "death" when they could take the proper multi direction images of him, and where he could yell the "Coachella" words.
Simpa, I love how you have so many videos at your finger-tips! :ghsdf: :icon_e_biggrin:
 :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
[...]Simpa, I love how you have so many videos at your finger-tips! :ghsdf: :icon_e_biggrin:  :bearhug:
lol What do you mean?

[....] :affraid:  :icon_e_surprised:  :icon_eek:
aww thank you, I'm glad you love my sig
Well this TMZ article (where those 2PAC-photos were posted) had been published in April 2009. So probably that party must have taken place few days prior to the TMZ article or something like that...

These 2 pics circulate like fire on FB these days....  :elvis-1405:  :icon_rr:  :moonwalk_:

Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 02:14:03 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyyAjgiY798&feature=share[/youtube]

Tupac, Elvis, Michael Jackson: Dead celeb conspiracy theories - Pics

Published Monday, Apr 23 2012, 18:20 BST | By Naomi Gordon |

Following last week's Tupac Shakur hologram at the Coachella music festival, which finished over the weekend,
and Sir Tom Jones's anecdotes about former friend Elvis Presley on The Voice UK, we take a look at
other late iconic stars - from Michael Jackson to James Dean - who despite their deaths, remain the
subject of many conspiracy theories claiming they're still alive.

^^ Speaking of Tom Jones..................  8)  :icon_e_wink:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC7hPLCHuNM[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qSn5YEWjfM&feature=related[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

:icon_lol: I mean you're good at finding so many choice videos! :woohoo2:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
[...]Simpa, I love how you have so many videos at your finger-tips! :ghsdf: :icon_e_biggrin:  :bearhug:
lol What do you mean?

[....] :affraid:  :icon_e_surprised:  :icon_eek:
aww thank you, I'm glad you love my sig
Well this TMZ article (where those 2PAC-photos were posted) had been published in April 2009. So probably that party must have taken place few days prior to the TMZ article or something like that...

:affraid:  :affraid:  :affraid:

in 2009? Then Tupac is definitely alive becoz that's him in Vegas pics.    :woohoo2:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't know for sure of course,but T.S did say he was working on a project,Could that project have been the Tupac Shakur hologram?  Why come out with a hologram now with Tupac dancing and rapping on stage now? Is it to make people question if he is alive or not. I believe that this hoax is not only about MJ himself,but a hoax that is so large in scale that there is more players in this adventure. So far we may have 3 of the biggest artists in their respective genre,Elvis= King of Rock,Michael=King of pop,Tupac=King of rap?

Alot of people thought he was the king of rap. All of them "died" but fans believe they hoaxed their deaths! All with numerology attached to their demise. Will we see more holograms soon to make us question even more,I believe we will. I think this year we will see some incredible things that will make not only believers question what we are looking at,but it will make non believers question everything we have been forced fed by our media all our lives. I really thought I was going nuts when I heard "Off the wall" before Tupac disappeared on stage. I felt like it was to confirm a connection to Michael. In other forums I put up a question to believers if it was possible T.S was Tupac Shakur reason being i thought was why the initials T.S and the forum started screaming this is a forum about MJ! I really am not trying to figure out who he is but it was just a passing thought,They did not want to explore the notion. I think it is not crazy to think that this could be possible. Since the beginning of this forum the believers here really keep an open mind which I love. Maybe there are more artists involved in this adventure that any of us can guess. One big thing about all of this is with Michael leading the way,you never know what to expect. MJ did say " I wanna shock them ! wanna go for the jugular!"
Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 01:54:56 PM by We LIVE Forever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

A good evening, hoax believers!

Here is a link to the how they allegedly did the hologram:

So ... being not exactly tech savy (but not un-talented either :icon_e_biggrin:) ... I have to wonder about the angle of the transparent foil where the image - according to this technique - is reflected. However, shouldn't Tupacs image actually be distorted with a 45° angle? Unless you correct that before the reflection? And Tupac was clearly not distorted.

What disturbs me mostly about this 'technique' is: according to my knowledge a reflected/projected image as they've presented is not a hologram. And what I've seen on this video - and mind you this is just from what I've seen on the video - this seemed not to be just a simple reflection. If it was, then all three objects (camera, reflecting surface and projection foil) would have to be fixed at a 45° angle to erase distortion.

Add the fact, that the crowd was pretty close to the stage, and Snoop and Tupac were pretty close to the edge of the stage, hence there was not enough space for a reflecting surface. Angle of projection and width of reflecting ground - I say that was NOT how Tupac was 'made alive'.

Conventional science claims that a hologram as in Star Wars is not yet possible, so when Tupac was a hologram:

What yet unknown technique WAS used?

If it was NOT then one can not speak of a hologram but rather a simple reflected image. It would be a misleading of the crowd when speaking of a hologram. While I am convinced that the technical evolution is way ahead of its time on a military/intelligence/ level I highly doubt it would be used now just for fun by projecting Tupac with Snoop. Especially when considering project Bluebeam which I doubt would let the music business use its technique first. The effect of the (maybe) planned sky showdown would be blowing in the wind ...

EDIT: unless the projection foil was fixed in a 90° angle right at the front of the stage and he was projected from the back of the stage. Still there would be a beam visible ... so, no. 
Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 02:14:47 PM by MFFreedom
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

Grace

Watch what was declared as Michael's future plans: holograms.
Starting at 6:25

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ-y1kjCiTo&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Video sequences taken from Channel 4 documentary (here in Croatian):
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_3pzKxlrpk[/youtube]

Blog about it:

All credits go to applehead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

gwynned

I don't know for sure of course,but T.S did say he was working on a project,Could that project have been the Tupac Shakur hologram?  Why come out with a hologram now with Tupac dancing and rapping on stage now? Is it to make people question if he is alive or not. I believe that this hoax is not only about MJ himself,but a hoax that is so large in scale that there is more players in this adventure. So far we may have 3 of the biggest artists in their respective genre,Elvis= King of Rock,Michael=King of pop,Tupac=King of rap?

Alot of people thought he was the king of rap. All of them "died" but fans believe they hoaxed their deaths! All with numerology attached to their demise. Will we see more holograms soon to make us question even more,I believe we will. I think this year we will see some incredible things that will make not only believers question what we are looking at,but it will make non believers question everything we have been forced fed by our media all our lives. I really thought I was going nuts when I heard "Off the wall" before Tupac disappeared on stage. I felt like it was to confirm a connection to Michael. In other forums I put up a question to believers if it was possible T.S was Tupac Shakur reason being i thought was why the initials T.S and the forum started screaming this is a forum about MJ! I really am not trying to figure out who he is but it was just a passing thought,They did not want to explore the notion. I think it is not crazy to think that this could be possible. Since the beginning of this forum the believers here really keep an open mind which I love. Maybe there are more artists involved in this adventure that any of us can guess. One big thing about all of this is with Michael leading the way,you never know what to expect. MJ did say " I wanna shock them ! wanna go for the jugular!"

Every day we add someone else to our usual suspects.  I would suggest there are people well beyond Hollywood involved in this hoax, to include leaders of large corporations and perhaps even countries as well. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions