curls

Re: Same fingers
April 17, 2012, 01:31:57 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I knew it was him, but definitely something off about this press conference. I couldn't figure it out...now it makes sense. 
this is really it...  :icon_e_wink: because ummm, because ummm….   :LolLolLolLol:  funny remix

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVhPcc9gaEY[/youtube]

@mindseye - thanks for the laugh! Hilarious, best MJ 'remix' yet! And yeah, 'because ummm' followed by wicked, knowing laugh - my very, very, very favourite bit of the speech - so revealing!

@bec - 'to plant a seed of doubt' - absolutely agree. I think he's been subtley doing that for many, many years!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 17, 2012, 04:09:13 AM
I bought up this subject a while ago and Souza locked it because
she said it has been done to "death" so to speak.  Go figure!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 17, 2012, 04:46:27 PM
Sorry guys, I still don't get it. i thought all the time that the O2 guy was an impersonator. Now this new theory came up and I just can't follow up anymore!!! Why would Michael act strangely in front of all these people? Many people never thought of an impersonator,  they just thought Michael is under an influence of some drugs and acting weird, which is harming his reputation! And why would Michael play an impersonator? He could have sent one!!!! Still can't figure all that out!!!  :(

To attract attention. To get the media ball rolling. To plant a seed of doubt about the whole proceedings. To give people something to talk about. To kick off the hoax. So that after he "died" and people started to look back they would think something odd was going on with this O2 speech. To enhance mystery and intrigue. So many reasons.

I don't think he acted different or weird but if you think that he did, he could have done it for controversy. Remember what Teddy said about him. "Michael lives for controversy." We discussed so long if it was an impersonator or if it was MJ himself at O2. We also discussed a lot if it was MJ himself in TII and in Michael album too. It's all about controversy, creating confusion and like bec says to enhance mystery. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

April 17, 2012, 07:20:01 PM
well, at some moment i thought, if this man is Michael doing a very bad imitation of the same :michael_jackson-1135:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

April 18, 2012, 05:51:15 AM
I bought up this subject a while ago and Souza locked it because
she said it has been done to "death" so to speak.  Go figure!
But now we have a little more "hindsight" and new light, to re-examine all those topics we "did to death", plus so many new members who can add new perspectives hopefully.  Those were good ol' days!! :icon_e_biggrin:

What would be helpful, but I'm sure nearly impossible, would be gathering and organizing all the pertinent details and discussion on EACH topic (combining all the threads from 09 to now) being careful to not include repetition. Of course Souza did a great job of condensing all topic areas into her forum hoax introduction pages, without the discussion.
Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 06:00:38 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions