mijTopic starter

Same fingers
April 16, 2012, 07:40:20 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_zmyiVrqNk[/youtube]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (4:18)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKaySqh1XPU[/youtube]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (06:45)

Same fingers for me :) What do you think?
Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 12:59:13 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
Re: Same fingers
April 16, 2012, 08:04:48 AM
I know this has been discussed on other threads. But I feel it was Michael at O2. This is one subject that has been literally beat to death on opinions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
April 16, 2012, 08:34:18 AM
After two years thinking that man was an impersonator I have finally arrived to the conclusion that he was real Michael Jackson on stage pretending to be one of his impersonators, remember this hoax is all based in an great Illusion   :michael_jackson-1135: 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

curls

April 16, 2012, 08:52:33 AM
Hee hee - I LOVE this topic! True, it's been done to death many times before and always arouses controversy! IMO it was MJ, too many natural mannerisms that match his perfectly to be any other - and yes, I've intensively studied it! And the hands match too!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

April 16, 2012, 08:57:22 AM
Lol, it was a matter of time before this topic was brought up again.

At one time, very early on in the hoax, I thought O2 MJ was a double but I, for quite some time now, believe it was MJ at the March 5th announcement.  I think Michael was acting like an MJ impersonator to create the speculation that we still see to this day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 16, 2012, 09:12:11 AM
@Andrea... I agree with you, he was wearing a weird wig, his mannerism was weird and I think he tried to change a little bit his voice too, yeah.. Michael likes controversy   :michael_jackson-1135: 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

April 16, 2012, 09:23:12 AM
Black tar heroin on his hands
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

April 16, 2012, 09:37:51 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

so is that a vote for deception or ugly truth? :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

April 16, 2012, 09:40:52 AM

??? Do you really think that? I don't. I believe it was said that he fell.

I also thought he was there that day but that an impersonator was on stage - remember that there was at least one impersonator there that has come forward. But now I think like some of you - that it was him but he deliberately changed his appearance and actions - it was an act.

I think back to an article I read about when Serena and Venus Williams met Michael and they had dinner with him - it was the day before he turned himself in to authorities on those bogus charges. One of them was quoted in the article as saying that when they saw the news coverage (of the now famous MJ mugshot), one of them said "that's not the Michael we met last night!". LOL - I think he deliberately gives the media what they want. I truly believe it's a game with him.

It's my belief that the real Michael is nothing like the one we've mostly seen by the media. There have been so many glimpses of photo's and videos since 2009 where we see him with little to no makeup. And he's even more handsome than with the makeup on.

Blessings :)

EDIT: PS - what is up with the "level of addiction" gauge? It's rather distracting IMO - and how does it know? I guess I should be glad that it doesn't show me as an addict when I am one...

Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 09:46:21 AM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Andrea

April 16, 2012, 09:47:01 AM

:icon_lol:  No, it was rotting weed.

I'm very curious as to why this story was 'planted'.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

April 16, 2012, 09:54:01 AM

??? Do you really think that? I don't. I believe it was said that he fell.

I also thought he was there that day but that an impersonator was on stage - remember that there was at least one impersonator there that has come forward. But now I think like some of you - that it was him but he deliberately changed his appearance and actions - it was an act.

I think back to an article I read about when Serena and Venus Williams met Michael and they had dinner with him - it was the day before he turned himself in to authorities on those bogus charges. One of them was quoted in the article as saying that when they saw the news coverage (of the now famous MJ mugshot), one of them said "that's not the Michael we met last night!". LOL - I think he deliberately gives the media what they want. I truly believe it's a game with him.

It's my belief that the real Michael is nothing like the one we've mostly seen by the media. There have been so many glimpses of photo's and videos since 2009 where we see him with little to no makeup. And he's even more handsome than with the makeup on.

Blessings :)

EDIT: PS - what is up with the "level of addiction" gauge? It's rather distracting IMO - and how does it know? I guess I should be glad that it doesn't show me as an addict when I am one...
i have never heard this story, thanks . it is interesting. i think you are correct about him projecting what the media wanted to show , think that will be part of the bam  :penguin:

think the addiction level thing is purely based on # of post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 16, 2012, 09:56:28 AM
@Sehf.. Sorry I didn't get what you mean with :Black tar heroin on his hands  :icon_question:

@Voiceforthesilent...The Michael 's mugshot is not him I agree with the William sisters.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 16, 2012, 10:10:35 AM
I never thought it wasn't Michael himself at O2. It was definitely him. I don't believe in the double theory who looks exactly like him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

April 16, 2012, 11:04:13 AM
Okay guys...don't shoot me down....but the thread is titled 'same fingers'...so here goes....
I agree that Michael without makeup is simply stunning, also that he would have used makeup since his very early years on the stage....a necessity for a performer. As this continued into his public appearances off of the stage, we can get all hypothetical and debate whether it was because of the vitiligo that he wore it, or was he perhaps 'in character' for Michael Jackson, or maybe he just plain liked it.
But the one question that has always crossed my mind is why Michael never chose to wear nail polish.  Lots of guys wear nail varnish these days. Many rockers wear it. I dunno? He was always impeccably dressed and made up and wigged to perfection, but he never cared less about his nails. Anyhow, it is something , a very trivial little thing that I have often wondered about.
Oh...so as to stay on topic....I also have come full circle and believe that was Michael at the O2. Navi was outside but that wasn't him.
Andrea....maybe weed is the answer to my fingernail question........nail varnish would have been toxic  if burned when he held the roach between his fingers trying to get the last hit. [I joke]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 16, 2012, 11:11:32 AM
Yes i also think Thats Michael, and my....,  he look good.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
β€œIn a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal