Tink

Simple - agreements are only CIVIL. Contracts are LEGALLY Binding; and when broken, can go to CRIMINAL court.

There are different types of "Power of Attorney." Abusing it is Fraud, etc. Here's a list:
SPECIFIC POWERS:

A Banking Power of Attorney is specific to one bank, one specific branch and for a specific account.

A Specific Power of Attorney allows the “attorney” to complete some specific task, such as to sell a piece of property or to write cheques on your behalf. It ends once the specific task has been completed.

A General Power of Attorney allows the “attorney” to make general decisions about property and finances. It ends on a date specified, or when the person becomes incapable, unless there is an enduring clause.

An Enduring Power of Attorney Clause allows the “attorney” to continue to act even if the person becomes mentally incapable. It ends when the person dies, or the court appoints someone else to manage their affairs.

If you are given this type of power to help a friend or family member...
you are in a position of trust and are expected to act in accordance with the wishes and best interests of that person.

A Power of Attorney is an important document, but it is also a tool that the “attorney” can misuse or abuse. Therefore, it is vital that both parties fully understand the legal issues, and know the consequences of abuse of this power.  Access to someone else’s assets can be a powerful motivation to greed. Some types of financial abuse, such as theft or fraud, are criminal offences.

EXAMPLES OF MISUSES ARE:

Removing/selling assets, property, without permission
Using money without permission
Cashing in RRSP’s/RIF’s without permission
Using the person with a disability / senior’s bank card to make cash withdrawals from a bank machine without their consent
Using the person’s pension cheque, without permission, for one’s own needs

That's a direct copy, so it includes the senior citizen part.

Michael would've lost everything, absolutely everything like I did, if he didn't get Dileo and Branco back, and fire Tohme! He would've been a virtual slave, and with that horrible agreement that wasn't in his favor, he'd have gone into financial ruin, with everyone taking what they wanted, without anyone looking AFTER MICHAEL! No Lawyers looked at it while Tohme was involved, it was an agreement completely against Michael! Tohme did NOT have Michael's best interests at heart, ruthless and cutthroat while whispering sweet things. A devil in disguise, literally.

Managers are only supposed to take a flat fee, of 10 - 15%, depending on what they do for you, that's it. Tohme was playing both sides against the middle, and not looking after Michael's best interests. You can't do that, when you're a manager!

Santa Monica Airport is where the Millionaires and Billionaires keep their aircraft...I've been there, and I've seen them holding people's personal things there.  :(

When I saw that Tohme simply "handed" the artwork over, you know that isn't the truth! For if it was, the said "mentor" would happily hand it all back, right!? That means that dude's also in cahoots with Tohme, sad to say. Percentages have obviously been promised of the sales. Most millionaires are good, but some love to mess with people for amusement. It's like a sport, except they can use lies and deceit, call it "business." They like to see how big of a fish they can fry, all for their amusement.

But - he's not the bottom of the rabbit hole - the one who's trying to buy the artwork for pennies on the dollar IS!

:icon_pale: Oh, no. I think Latoya sent a coded message, and people took it the wrong way. When combined with a very specific phrase that CM said - it matches the worm who hurt me.. :P

All I have left of my company, is my 4A keyless entry fob. I used to walk from there over to Marilyn Monroe's crypt every few days, and read a book or draw on the bench near her. I always made sure she had a fresh red rose.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

pikachu

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia8lg4yJlh4[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
will YOU still care? will YOU be there??.. ah, well, sure... life is not a song...

MJonmind

Paula-c

Notice the shadow under Raffles chin, but none under chins of other man and wife. :icon_eek:
Raffles actually looks weird in all the pics. :icon_e_confused: Can't put my finger on it...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How can this man get into pics with almost all the people MJ knew? And interviewing many of them?
There is simply a thousand weird/wacky/fakish/coincidental/freakishly related things about this Raffles that defy all logic.

All I can keep thinking is Morph...  at the absolute elite level---seems impossible level--never been done before level.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Paula-c

Notice the shadow under Raffles chin, but none under chins of other man and wife. :icon_eek:
Raffles actually looks weird in all the pics. :icon_e_confused: Can't put my finger on it...

How can this man get into pics with almost all the people MJ knew? And interviewing many of them?
There is simply a thousand weird/wacky/fakish/coincidental/freakishly related things about this Raffles that defy all logic.

All I can keep thinking is Morph...  at the absolute elite level---seems impossible level--never been done before level.

i agree. to me this photo is weird for several reasons. brosnan and wife are washed out because of overexposure, whereas he isnt. granted he has darker skin, but even dark skin can looked washed out with overexposure.

and i agree the shadows are off. the way pierces face is lit, on that angle determines that there should be no shadow on raffles based on the angle of his face and the angle that the light source or flash is coming from

also the angle he is on is weird. it looks like he is behind her but also in front. confused? i am. if she is standing in front of raffles, then where is the rest of her arm. however if he is standing in front of her, where is the rest of his body, i ask this as his shoulder looks like it is behind hers.

it sure is odd..

@ tink, thank you for your posts in this thread. i am enjoying reading them... very insightful.... and sorry to hear you got screwed out of millions... i have lost money too. not as much as that around 400K, but yes agree it does leave one bitter...
Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 06:28:57 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MJonmind

Aussie
i agree. to me this photo is weird for several reasons. brosnan and wife are washed out because of overexposure, whereas he isnt. granted he has darker skin, but even dark skin can looked washed out with overexposure.

and i agree the shadows are off. the way pierced face is lit, on that angle determined that there should be no shadow on raffles based on the angle of his face as the light source is coming from that direction.

also the angle he is on is weird. it looks like he is behind her but also in front. confused? i am. if she is standing in front of raffles, then where is the rest of her arm. however if he is staning in front of her, where is the rest of his body, i ask this as his shoulder looks like it is behind hers.
Your good observations made me really laugh! :D  And why is the couple so serious, and then Raffles is grinning like a Cheshire Cat? :affraid:   Who did it and why --if it is photoshop?

Tink, what are your thoughts on the large selection of pics with Raffles in them?

And I am also very sad about your huge financial loss. I can't even imagine how devastating it is to be dealt such a blow.
 :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

its all good. it was due to dishonesty and fraud, paperwork and my signatures.... so yeah it hurt... it was 7 years ago now... i have my health, my god, my husband my child. money can be earned again (yes not that kind of money) but enough to live and thats really all i need...

the person who benefited fraudulently is no longer part of my life and although it sometimes seems as he got away with it, i remind myself he still has to answer to God on judgement day...

Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 07:20:32 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

paula-c

Paula-c

What I mean is that this dude is real is not a character invented by Michael, has a history in the Netherlands and the United States and whether everything that was said about him is true or false time will tell. :icon_e_wink:

You are right that photo is rare, but there are others that are very real

In the personal, the dude i don't like
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Txs for the video, pikachu.

It's just another proof of Michael's professionalism.
He was obviously surprised, allowed RvE to participate in the performance - most likely thinking of a birthday surprise - but showed readily identifiable his dislike (as of 11:13) and "hands off".
He was professional enough to not ruin his own performance as a reaction to this dude's impertinence, but boy, Michael was mad and went into defense.

Watch how RvE coldbloodedly takes the lead in the performance and gives the dear friend despite the distanced reaction he gets. I was holding my breath watching this. Unbelievable.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
that guy is very annoying. There is something fake about him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Txs for the video, pikachu.

It's just another proof of Michael's professionalism.
He was obviously surprised, allowed RvE to participate in the performance - most likely thinking of a birthday surprise - but showed readily identifiable his dislike (as of 11:13) and "hands off".
He was professional enough to not ruin his own performance as a reaction to this dude's impertinence, but boy, Michael was mad and went into defense.

Watch how RvE coldbloodedly takes the lead in the performance and gives the dear friend despite the distanced reaction he gets. I was holding my breath watching this. Unbelievable.

That snivel of Rafles in video is seen so false :icon_rolleyes:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Paula-c

I can tell you exactly what's wrong with this photo: it's a MORPHED PHOTOSHOP PHOTO! This person is quite good at Photoshop, btw - because I believe we're going to find the majority of these photos have been dummied, as the following:

You take the original photo of an African-American, or anyone else close in skin type, then you get a photo of yourself, at the appropriate angle. I would then set that on a separate layer in Photoshop, and then start to DROP the Opacity on that layer, until you have a MORPHED version of the two faces, until your face is overwhelming theirs, but still looks realistic. If that isn't good enough, you then take the clone tool, or the healing tool, then gently blend your face over. His left cheek looks odd in the musculature.

Look at the lip facing you, upper lower bottom, in the corner (his lower left); that's a huge, huge mistake! No color at all, oops! So what is it? Raffles face over an African-American? That shadow is airbrushed in, with a drop in Opacity and Flow.

The eyes have been cut out, the ear has been pasted over, and the teeth are over-layed, and the blur tool used on it.

The photos have done their job already...
Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 06:34:02 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

sandythyme

TinK!!!!!  Good Going Girl!!!!  You are amazing!  You are a great teacher!  I would never have known this picture was photoshopped.....I guess I'll stick to working with food!  Love to you and your keen eye!   :th_bravo: :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjjTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
RVE I think a man who lick the soles, they're lucky, make good contacts, scale level and this is the result. I do not like  :suspect:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

TinK!!!!!  Good Going Girl!!!!  You are amazing!  You are a great teacher!  I would never have known this picture was photoshopped.....I guess I'll stick to working with food!  Love to you and your keen eye!   :th_bravo: :th_bravo:

@Sandy - Thank you, Love you, too.

Also - Raffles facial muscles aren't progressing further than the front of his face, just like a "mask"! The side angles, NO FACIAL MUSCLES! That's also why the strange look - the other person's face is smaller, and not smiling much, more like Pierce Brosnan's face.

I think I've used Photoshop too long, lol. I use it to create art mostly, but I am guilty of inserting people into photos - but I've done it for the right reasons though: Family photos, when someone couldn't make, or repair damaged family photos.

I was just toggling between two faces one day for my own amusement, wondering about something - and I got the "Morph Effect" as I've nicknamed, in Michael's honor.  ;)

Just went through all of the Pierce Bronson & his wife Keely photos online - that photo doesn't appear to be real at all. 12+ years ago, the happy couple looked like this:

Notice how nice and long her neck is? Plus, both have tans! They're sun bunnies and environmentalists! That's another clue to why the photo looks odd: Pierce & Keely both look washed out, but Raffles looks warm? Yeah, right. Keely's head looks chopped off, and slapped onto another a lower thicker neck. Night photos should be throwing more shadows under the chin, but not too much. Also, the shadow around Raffles goes from under his sideburn, under his neck, then up around his chin, INTO THE FLOWERS! Yeah - a really, really bad Photo-chop, the more I look at it. You can't have shadows on both sides of the face, yet none on the two TANNED white people, you know. They should all be about the same color.
Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 09:54:28 AM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

And another more ...

Raffles used picture from Michael Jackson ‘s funeral to “proof” he worked for himPosted: 2012/04/04

After our latest exposé on Raffles van Exel, yesterday, we received this reply from one of our readers:

A Letter From Raffles claiming he’d worked for Michael for over 8 years.[...] “I Have enclosed a personal photo of myself at the funeral and can guaranty, that these items are 100% authentic.
Signed RVE”

1.) No professional agency would sent a photo taken at a funeral. It’s a no go.

Check This Also:

According to a US Weekly Report Whitney Houston was scheduled to Shoot an Antibullying Campaign on February 11 at the Beverly Hilton. [...]

Contacted by The Advocate, van Exel was too upset to speak about Houston, with her wake occurring Friday evening.

Source

Now, guess who started the Antibullying campaign ? Raffles of course !

YouTube Link
Facebook

2.) He was quoted by The Advocate beeing to upset, yet managed to talk to a Dutch TV channel.
Makes no sense.

3.) It totally contradicts the claims made by Pat Houston, Whitney’s sister-in-law and manager, during the recent Oprah Interview on OWN. She confirmed a room had been set up for Whitney to film an Infomercial for the Marion P. Candle Line.

Youtube Interview

Thanks for your story on Raffles.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions