Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
Bec, are you saying that ALL courtrooms in California are having two seals where the smaller one has 32 stars...how can all courtrooms have a manufacturing mistake in the smaller seal?
I'm not sure if i understood that part clearly.

And if MJ doesn't have any back up from government, using the the seal with an extra star, sure is not a very important clue/detail, but, imo, does have its own significance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

bec

yes thats what im saying. how can the official seal contain a manufactoring mistake? not sure except to say people make mistakes n shit happens sometimes. i dont think it has any significance n possibly no one even noticed before we all sat n dutifully counted stars during murrays trial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

everlastinglove_MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

When all the work is done and getting ready for the game there's this story: 'There was a wise old man in Montana. There were these kids that always thought that they’re gonna get one over on the wise old man, they never could succeed. 1 day a sparrow fell from a nest. 1 of the boys picked it up and called all his buddies over and said i’m gonna fool the old man. This we gonna do: "okay, wise old man i’m hold my hands out like this and i’ll ask him:  is this bird dead or is the bird alive? If he says the bird is dead I’m gonna open my hand and if he says he’s alive I’m gonna crush it in my hand. There’s no way he’s gonna get on us this time. And they went up there: and they said: "okay, wise old man is the bird alive or is the bird dead?" And he looks and he said: " lads, the fate of the bird is in your hands". Ladies and gentlemen the fate of Prince Michael, Paris, Blanket and Katherine Jackson is in your hands.

I think Panish' bird dead or alive story is interesting to say the least  :icon_e_wink:

By saying interesting do you want to say this story is hoaxy. I can't see why it is.]
can you elaborate?

Yes, it could be a story related to the hoax. It depends on how you interpret this story. But that's with stories, it's just how you WANT to interpret it.
Anyway, this is my interpretation:

The kids represent AEG. The old man represents your conscience, your belief. The bird represents truth/Michael.

AEG wants to fool your conscience, your belief by twisting/manipulating the truth. It's up to YOU (the jury) to let yourself manipulated and getting fooled by lies but know that you (jury) are responsible for the fate of Michael, Mrs Katherine, Paris, Prince Michael and Blanket.

I have faith that truth will prevail.

Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 08:09:05 AM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
@Bec, but fans counted and it turned out to be 32 stars, and that info is all over. 

@everlasting, thank u !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

When all the work is done and getting ready for the game there's this story: 'There was a wise old man in Montana. There were these kids that always thought that they’re gonna get one over on the wise old man, they never could succeed. 1 day a sparrow fell from a nest. 1 of the boys picked it up and called all his buddies over and said i’m gonna fool the old man. This we gonna do: "okay, wise old man i’m hold my hands out like this and i’ll ask him:  is this bird dead or is the bird alive? If he says the bird is dead I’m gonna open my hand and if he says he’s alive I’m gonna crush it in my hand. There’s no way he’s gonna get on us this time. And they went up there: and they said: "okay, wise old man is the bird alive or is the bird dead?" And he looks and he said: " lads, the fate of the bird is in your hands". Ladies and gentlemen the fate of Prince Michael, Paris, Blanket and Katherine Jackson is in your hands.

I think Panish' bird dead or alive story is interesting to say the least  :icon_e_wink:

By saying interesting do you want to say this story is hoaxy. I can't see why it is.]
can you elaborate?

Yes, it could be a story related to the hoax. It depends on how you interpret this story. But that's with stories, it's just how you WANT to interpret it.
Anyway, this is my interpretation:

The kids represent AEG. The old man represents your conscience, your belief. The bird represents truth/Michael.

AEG wants to fool your conscience, your belief by twisting/manipulating the truth. It's up to YOU (the jury) to let yourself manipulated and getting fooled by lies but know that you (jury) are responsible for the fate of Michael, Mrs Katherine, Paris, Prince Michael and Blanket.

I have faith that truth will prevail.

Me too am sure that true will prevail  :moonwalk

Thanks for sharing your thoughts... totally agree   :icon_razz: :moonwalk_:  :bearhug:
Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 03:18:21 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

bec

@Bec, but fans counted and it turned out to be 32 stars, and that info is all over.

Yes, what are you trying to say?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

We made it into Wiki! Re the stars:

The number of stars/Conrad Murray trialWhen live television coverage of the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login of 2011 went to break, a seal, most likely located in the courthouse
where the trial took place, was shown. It was soon discovered that this
seal had thirty-two stars instead of the proper thirty-one. This error
was interpreted by some as an intentional clue that the trial was a
hoax, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login was still alive, and had faked his own death.You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login However, even seals found in government buildings are not immune to
error: a thirty-eight star seal was on display at the San Diego County
courthouse from 1889 until its demolition in 1959 -- seventy years!You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login -- and the seal sculpted into the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login of the 1928 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Library and Courts I building in Sacramento, where the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login sits while in the capital, shows twenty-one stars. Within the
California State Capitol itself, the seals carved into the secretary's
desk on the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login floor and the clerk's desk on the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login floor, both in use since 1870, contain only thirteen stars. And so the
thirty-two star seal shown during the proceedings cannot be used as
evidence that the trial was a hoax.In fact, an incorrect number of stars had been a widespread problem for some time. "Numerous reproductions of the seal are found in
well-known books and other widely circulated printed matter which show
thirty-two stars instead of thirty-one," wrote the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login in 1937.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login In 1914, seals were found to have as few as eleven, and as many as thirty-eight, stars.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login A version of the seal showing thirty-eight stars appeared on the title
page of the 1887, 1889, 1893, 1895 (the 1895 edition also showed a
thirty-two star on page 299You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login), and 1899 editions of the California Blue Book, a publication of the Office of the Secretary of State (the custodian of
 the Great Seal). No seal appeared on the title page of the 1903 or 1907
 editions. Strangely, a thirty-one star seal was used in the 1909
edition, but the publication went back to thirty-eight stars in 1911 and
 1915, then settled on thirty-one in 1924.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

That is brilliant! Well done bec and others who figured it out!!!  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

bec

I learned it from TS/_comments, no credit should be given to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal

I'm saying that the number of stars is significant, and it does matter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

I'm saying that the number of stars is significant, and it does matter.

How can that be alleged when it's been established that the seal hanging in CA courtrooms has many times contained an incorrect # of stars over the years and @current, presiding over perfectly legitimate, and very real cases?

It's just a piece of metal or epoxy; just a decoration. Like wall art. It has no bearing on the legitimacy or legality of events which occur within the walls of the establishment.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
oh wow....and i've been thinking that everything that exists in the courtroom affects its legitimacy. 

alright then bec, now i know what the whole point is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I learned it from TS/_comments, no credit should be given to me.

Whoops! Sorry bec, thanks TS/comments if ur still out there....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

angel

CNN aired a LiveEvent/Special Sunday night, Sept. 29,  "AC360 Special Presents Michael Jackson: The Final Days".  It was an update on previous specials by the same name, and included recent developments.  Here is a link to the transcript. 

Sorry, this link is not working.  If I find another one, I will post it later.  :icon_e_smile:   

Ok, let's try this again.     You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
(Just click on the listing for Sept. 29)
Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 11:14:42 PM by angel
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Thanks Angel, that seems like a reasonably good summary of the trial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions