MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Yes. Will start soon.
They´ve been asked to only start filming people in the room when it starts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes. Will start soon.
They´ve been asked to only start filming people in the room when it starts.

It's streaming now. Could someone make a copy and upload to Youtube. Damm they start so late, I have to go to bed soon.

Much Peace and Love to everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hey guys! how do you feel about these closing arguments? I just tuned in during the break and was listening to people talking and laughing.. what caught my ear was something like 'hahahaha, this job is so easy, I make this job look good!" and "Are you connected to the mike or the headphones?' etc.. Just have really ODD feeling about this again.. so not real, it can't be.. i don't believe that for a second. hahahaha @ the gongaware et al.s 'i dont recall' montages  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oh, did it just start? I was sure I'd already missed at least a part of it.. on Murray's trial the CA seal was shown during the breaks, the same here. i just thought it has started earlier. ok, going to watch it now..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hey guys! how do you feel about these closing arguments? I just tuned in during the break and was listening to people talking and laughing.. what caught my ear was something like 'hahahaha, this job is so easy, I make this job look good!" and "Are you connected to the mike or the headphones?' etc.. Just have really ODD feeling about this again.. so not real, it can't be.. i don't believe that for a second. hahahaha @ the gongaware et al.s 'i dont recall' montages  :LolLolLolLol:

I liked the beginning Panish showed Randy Philipps and Paul Gongaware testemony and counted how often they couldn't recall or remember. LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 6m

Breaking news: judge allowing cameras for closing arguments. Watch @ABC7 and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I thought that Jackson Lawyers Move To Restrict Media ,but I guess I was wrong  :icon_rolleyes: .Oh my God why, I hadn't thought of that  :icon_lol:? It always happens the opposite to what we expect  :icon_cool:.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I thought we would have a live chat and watch the live feed from abc7 like We had with murray trial? :'( :beerchug: :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

Unfortunatly I've seen not much I missed it at beginning cause we celebrated the birthday of my bro today at my sisters place because she have earlier free today and we had more time together. And at home I watched Celebrity Big Brother Germany cause Pamela Anderson joins it (like few years ago in UK) until Friday cause David don´t Hassle the Hoff seems wants more money or his father really was is ill???? media you know.

It was hard to listen and watch great vids and pics and great speech but  :WTF: he don´t denies for addiction his KF Lawyer.

some even laughs of camera only sound and standpic on the seal of EUREKA some clue???? I even saw a women laughing and talking with another behind the Lawyer during his speech really for such a important mannor case looks fishy but anyways we can think it isn´t complete real or maybe even fake at all but definitly odd.

Tomorrow AEG on 09:45 in Europe 18:45 hope stream will works again it is getting closer hard and informative and very special LOVE EXPLAINING WOW  :bearhug: :smiley_abuv: :-* :omg: :michael-jackson: :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
KEEP THE FAITH IT IS ALL WITH L.O.V.E. HEAL THE WORLD MJ ALIVE AND WELL IN OUR HEARTS SOULS MINDS AND PHYSICALLY WE WILL SEE BELIEVE HOPE DIES AT LAST LOVE AND HOPE ARE VERY STRONG FORCES PEACE LOVE TO ALL

gwynned

Unfortunatly I've seen not much I missed it at beginning cause we celebrated the birthday of my bro today at my sisters place because she have earlier free today and we had more time together. And at home I watched Celebrity Big Brother Germany cause Pamela Anderson joins it (like few years ago in UK) until Friday cause David don´t Hassle the Hoff seems wants more money or his father really was is ill???? media you know.

It was hard to listen and watch great vids and pics and great speech but  :WTF: he don´t denies for addiction his KF Lawyer.

some even laughs of camera only sound and standpic on the seal of EUREKA some clue???? I even saw a women laughing and talking with another behind the Lawyer during his speech really for such a important mannor case looks fishy but anyways we can think it isn´t complete real or maybe even fake at all but definitly odd.

Tomorrow AEG on 09:45 in Europe 18:45 hope stream will works again it is getting closer hard and informative and very special LOVE EXPLAINING WOW  :bearhug: :smiley_abuv: :-* :omg: :michael-jackson: :th_bravo:

WHY would there be a seal of Eureka?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

The California state seal has EUREKA printed across the top center.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

I wasn't able to watch, but found these this morning:

Haven't got time to watch myself, was there anything noteworthy in closing arguments?

EDIT:  Third part has been added: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 10:30:48 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I wasn't able to watch, but found these this morning:

Haven't got time to watch myself, was there anything noteworthy in closing arguments?

Wow, never saw anything like this in a trial  :icon_e_surprised:  :LolLolLolLol: !!!!
I just watched until they have shown, the video made by Prince  :-*.Amazing video by the way  :icon_cool: .Can't believe the judge allowed all those MJ videos in  :icon_e_surprised: . How does the defense counter that  :icon_rolleyes: ?

And to conclude, Tom Meserau was a wonderful/cool guest at Piers Morgan Live  ;):

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGgnWV7aqTo[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Something it's very strange here,cause during Livestream they kept showing this guy ,starting 13:37 :icon_e_confused: :suspect::

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHI2JqaHveA[/youtube]

But in the same time they showed this guy ,that we "know" is Marvin Putnam:

Which one is the real one lol  :LolLolLolLol: ?? Also look at this article or search on internet for Marvin Putnam photo :WTF: :WTF: :WTF: :

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Isn't the US flag normaly in the court room ? What flag is here in the court room ? I am so sorry that i havn't the time to watch the Video....must do it later.

And the second funny Thing is....go to ABC7 News and they have links to a Musical....The wizard of Oz.....on there Homepage..... :thjajaja121:

All These coincedences  :th_bravo:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ABC7 reports about the Trial in the category Entertainment:

and they have a Copyright on it.....funny again...no Copyright for reporting Storys, only for fiction !

All the ppl in the court room are looking so bored....who are they ?

Jessica Stebbins Bina giggles so often.....she does an absolut serious Job and acts like a Teenager ..... how professional !

It's all staged and i wasn't interested to watch this all. It's wasting time....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions