sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@applehead .... the hanging around at the window ...... showing the baby to the fans ect.   thought this was someone who didn't like the attention. :icon_e_confused:  a little confusinging.  maybe i am reading it wrong.

That gesture is the only reproach I can make to Michael IMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Bravo Bec! Not even gonna try and add to your comments.

+ 1

Agree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Well when does that vindication part start then? Cuz all I hear is drugs drugs drugs n more drugs.

These are just some of the more recent tweets from the trial that helped with my decision, even though this trial may be a joke at times it seems to be very serious at other times.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 14 Aug

"These idiots were going back and forth all the time and not caring about him," Rowe said.
Expand

Putnam: What was your concern with Dr. Hoefflin? Rowe: Overprescribing medications.
Expand

"His sensitivity to pain was off the charts at this time," Rowe explained.
Expand

He didn't want to wear the hairpiece, Rowe said. They were going in and having balloon expansion surgery every week.
Expand

Rowe said that after the burn, his scalp had scars and, because he was black, he developed keloid, thickening, painful scars.

"Klein was not doing what was the best for Michael," Rowe testified.

Rowe begins to cry. "Michael respected doctors tremendously that they went to school and studied. And meant no harm," Rowe said, crying.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1 Aug

"Because we live in a world, unfortunately, that headlines created a perception. And that hurts endorsement deals," Briggs said.
Expand

Strong asked why Briggs mentioned the molestation trial if MJ had been acquitted.
Expand

Briggs: The unfortunate perception in the media, it had nothing to do whether he did it or not.
Expand

The perception that MJ had debts could infringe his ability to, for example, go to Citibank, ask money for the tour, Briggs said

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 31 Jul

Bina: It doesn't matter whether MJ was in debt (for endorsement), but the negative perception he was in debt was sufficient.

Anthony McCartney ‏@mccartneyAP 1 Aug

Briggs acknowledged that the IRS' assessment for Jackson's share of the Sony-ATV catalog was $100-$300 million more than MJ's debt.
Expand

Anthony McCartney ‏@mccartneyAP 1 Aug

Panish questioned Briggs about a meeting with the IRS, which got its own assessment on the value of MJ’s interest in the Sony-ATV catalog.

I don't have a twitter account but I still read these tweets from ABC7 Court News and Anthony McCartney every day since just like you and everyone else here I want the truth to come out about Michael.

Here are the two links for the two twitter accounts in case you may want to read:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

But that's just to us, and a few other geeks like us, and we already know this stuff. All the rest of the world hears is drugs n molestation. For months now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
Even though this trial is about drugs and wrongful death, I feel that the purpose of this trial is none of these things.

Of course it is not wrongful death because MJ isn't dead and I don't think it is about drugs either because everyone knows what drugs can do...we all know how doctors push it for money and we know doctors give it because 'you just don't say no to celebrities'.

Do you think this trial will accomplish any real significance in the pharmaceutical industry? I don't. MJ has spoken about so many issues in his songs and in his interviews that people have listened (in large part due to his death). Everyone is also already aware of the issues of drugs and doctors because of celebrity deaths, the abuse of drugs by celebrities and rehab. I just see it as a waste of time if MJ's aim was this. Not saying that it isn't (maybe a little part of it is, and it has to be, MJ died because of doctor incompetency and dependency on drugs) but it doesn't seem likely.

What is between the lines or can we not see any of it? I'm sure if it is some kind of sting (which I don't believe in either) or just some other issue, then we would be able to see at least an inkling of it. This trial is actually kind of a joke when you think about it. It really doesn't amount to much more than a circus.

I really don't think this trial is about drugs, vindication, doctors or AEG. MJ's death pretty much took care of highlighting the issues of drugs and molestation. People either listened and moved on or others just couldn't care less, and I don't think that will change with this trial. People aren't really paying attention to the trial except for hoaxers and MJ fans. Some people don't even know there is a trial on. So who is it really for?

Why is this trial even on? Maybe we're going to have to go back to the past. When planning this hoax why did he pick AEG? Why did he pick Murray? I mean we know that TII was never going to happen and that it was a set up for the hoax . But what is MJ's target here?

Just some thoughts, I'm not even going to bother to try and guess.
Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 04:36:52 AM by use_your_illusion
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

curls

UYI - I agree. Who is this trial for, since very few even know it's going on?  And what is it's purpose?  Like you, I've given up guessing!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
we are at this point where we don't have any prominent info even to try guessing. We are only hanging on to 'faith'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

When I read the court tweets throughout the day, the conclusion I come to is that it is about righting all of the wrong accusations that the media has brought against Michael all of his life.  They have covered everything from the very beginning of the trial and the trial isn't over yet. 
UYI, I think it is not just one subject (like the pain medications) but a combination of everything that the media has wrongfully flung in Michael's face his whole life.
During the trial they touched on the fact that Michael wasn't strange at all as the media portrayed him to be, he was/is an excellent father (they even showed photos, video and handwritten notes) and a very normal, humble, kind and very bright human being. 
It was just recently discussed and proven in court that: "Briggs acknowledged that the IRS' assessment for Jackson's share of the Sony-ATV catalog was $100-$300 million more than MJ's debt." Even the IRS was involved to once again disprove another misinformation about Michael being in debt when he "died".

And so on, you guys already know the rest.  I think it was bec who mentioned in one of her previous posts that since everyone has their own lives, struggles, heartaches that it is really difficult to keep up/follow with other people's problems, people don't have time to or don't want to be bothered with what's going on with Michael Jackson..........  And I believe this may be exactly why this trial is going on.  I mean twitter is very public,  people from all over the world are using it and connecting with others.  May be this is also why Front opened a twitter account just when the trial started and is getting a lot of followers from all over the world.

P.S. In the trial, they even covered the Pepsi accident and the stage accident that hurt his back severely, concluding that he needed pain medication for them.  Debbie took so much time explaining in detail with photos what was going on with Michael's scalp, the swelling, the stretching of the skin and the excruciating pain that went along with all that.
Even the elephant man was mentioned and debunked. 

"Bina: It doesn't matter whether MJ was in debt (for endorsement), but the negative perception he was in debt was sufficient."

Panish and his witnesses took great care to debunk in detail everything negative and wrongful that the media had accused Michael of by proving in this trial that the negative perception the media creates about an artist/entertainer is all it takes and the media knows this..................

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
the question is how many people are actually aware, as UYI said...apart from the MJFam. I don't see any purpose of this trial, it can't be sting....i mean sting on whom? and i believe KJ and AEG both know MJ hoaxed his death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

There are more guests reading and following this forum than there are members, which means even though the number of members are not great, there are a lot more people that read here who may or may not believe in the hoax but are probably curious and interested in getting more info. that they alone otherwise won't be able to get on their own.  Twitter is probably the quickest social media site where one can get a very large number of worldwide followers/supporters in a very short period of time. There are also twice or may be more number of people who do not open a twitter account but just read (like myself).

I find it extremely curious as to why Front opened a twitter account the same time as the trial started........

It is my personal opinion that AEG is not in the hoax.
Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 04:34:37 PM by Faithad777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Agree with you  Thriller4ever but I don'think that AEG is sure of Michael death hoax.   :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

RK

Thought this interview with T-Mez saying Debbie's testimony was like in 2005, ie in favor of plaintiff.... was worth posting.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uIASpglGfE#at=16[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thought this interview with T-Mez saying Debbie's testimony was like in 2005, ie in favor of plaintiff.... was worth posting.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uIASpglGfE#at=16[/youtube]

RK thank you for posting this video  :)
Both Putman and the presenter should take some punches, for all the talk of drugs  :icon_mad:.These people must be stopped at once,because if they don't stop, I'll have to give right to bec  ;) .There is no vindication,because "all I hear is drugs drugs drugs n more drugs".
Lucky us that not alot of people look at this trial lol, many of them don't even know that there is a lawsuit pending.For example, people that are close to me,do not even know anything about it, they don't even care about it.But when it comes to believe something about MJ, unfortunately they believe what the NEWS say  :icon_rolleyes: :icon_mad:.
Bravo to Tom Mesereau,because Michael really is the greatest superstar on the planet,and a genius in every field of entertainment.
The presenter has however right in one respect: we are in the 70-th day of trial......what the heck is dragging on so long  :suspect:  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: ?? I mean just look at what Genevieve had to say to Pierce Morgan about AEG trial ,THE TRUTH and  THE JUSTICE . Since 2009,these Jacksons have a strange way to drag ,THE TRUTH to come out lol  :LolLolLolLol: .Soon ,very very soon we will found out THE TRUTH and nothing but THE TRUTH lol  :icon_lol: .The way she laughs, tells me she knows more than we believe .

MORGAN: What -- what would you like to happen from this trial? What would the Jackson family -- what would Paris and Michael's other children -- what does everybody want to happen here?

JACKSON: Have justice.

MORGAN: And then what would you see justice as being?

JACKSON: For the truth to come out and it is coming out.

MORGAN: What do you believe the truth is?

JACKSON: I don't even want to get there. But yes, I don't want to touch that situation. But I do believe there's more -- it's deeper than what it is.
   :suspect:  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

MORGAN: I mean, Kathryn said to me unequivocally that, you know, the family believes that Michael Jackson was killed by Conrad Murray...

JACKSON: Yes.

MORGAN: ...and the -- the promoters acted in really bad faith...

MORGAN: ...they put this guy in and he took Michael's life.

MORGAN: That's what the family thinks?

JACKSON: Yes, all of us.

MORGAN: Do you think you'll get justice? Do you think the trial is going the right way?

JACKSON: Yes, yes. Yes, the truth always comes out.

MORGAN: Debbie Rowe's evidence has been pretty powerful. Do you know Debbie?

JACKSON: You know, I met her once. She's a...

MORGAN: Quite recently.

JACKSON: ...yes, quite recently, about a month ago. She's -- she's a nice lady and she's funny. She's funny.  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uohRQGrp-bo
[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You're welcome Applehead. I had not seen the two making of ghost videos you posted. They were just released recently? Yes, he does look very healthy.

With all of the witnesses that have testified so far in this trial, I found myself having to sift through the tweets to figure out the truth from the lies.  Not all of the witnesses are being truthful, and the ones who are being truthful, are not telling the whole truth.......... the truth seems to be hidden very deep and it is getting to be very hard to get to.

One theme that seems to be predominant and recurring throughout this trial, from the very beginning,  is the total and complete vindication of Michael Jackson from everything that the Media and tabloid ASSociates have wrongfully accused him of .................

Faithad777 these videos are very fresh and they show a very ,very healty Mike  :icon_cool: . During 1996-1997 show a very healthy,funny and creative,that mean ,the opposite Debbie said in her depo.Two days ago and yesterday, more footage leaked  :bowdown: .

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkOdh_k6wEk[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aLhfTT0c_A[/youtube]

I wonder why now and why he gotta be so cute, tho  :-*?

He is looking mighty fine, especially in the 2nd video. His mannerisms are so cute, cute, cute!

I've never seen him so relaxed, since he was such a perfectionist and always working, it's pretty cool to see him just chilling but prankster that he was he wasn't chilling for long :D this video is such a pearl.

7:30 - 8:00 cute and gangsta at the same time

8:55 - 8:58 he looks like this little kid from Jackson 5 beginnings

10:16 - 10:23 hardcore Mikey. sexey.

18:25 - 18:35 you can totally see this little boy smiling, behind this grown up 'mask'  :icon_eek: :icon_cool:.

Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 05:21:51 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Agree with you  Thriller4ever but I don'think that AEG is sure of Michael death hoax.   :icon_e_confused:

Well ,at least we know that Katherine Jackson's Attorney, Brian Panish, Acknowledges The Death Hoax .To me, that says it all   :icon_e_wink: !!!!
 :bearhug: to you Blankie !!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions