Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Bec, but isn't "a very good reason" the base of this whole hoax? This hoax is absolutely not for entertainment purposes only and i do believe that MJ wants to make us and the whole world realize some things (not a "personal crusade" but a much larger thing such as how the music industry treats the artists, Illuminati connexion etc etc as i'm pretty much certain that MJ's not pulling this hoax out only for some selfish purposes) that are usually ignored by the general public. Exposing "a very good reason" after bam is imo what will get the attention of people all around the world (with the exception of some people such as our grandparents lol) and what will have a massive effect on how MJ will be seen (his true genius will have to be recognized, even though, i agree with you, haters still gonna hate). Without that reason, bam, and the hoax are somehow pointless and if there is a come-back, then MJ might have some serious problems as people will feel betrayed (especially fans) even though everything in the hoax was legal. But if MJ has a "good reason" then not only will he get the people's attention (as i believe we (believers) won't be the only ones to care) but also revealing his magnificent hoax and its purposes he'll be able to explain his not 100% moral/legal proceedings (and don't get me wrong, I do not believe there are many of such things in this hoax but while he may be clean with the law, there will always be people claiming that this or that shouldn't have been done etc). If you want to expose someone, you just cannot be 100% nice to that person, especially when it is part of a larger operation (we were talking about the FBI involvement, stings etc)... If MJ has some important people on his side, i believe that nothing is impossible. While Murray's trial had fake written all over it, this one has always been a lot different to me, much more serious (maybe bcs we don't have live video coverage and can't see all the toys in the room lol). The fact that Katherine is directly involved bothers me a lot bcs somehow i do not believe that MJ would like his mum to be in court everyday and listen to horrible things being said about his son, whether he's dead or not, for hoax/entertainment purposes only... So imo he has to have some very good reasons to even let this trial begin. So i think that there has to be a real purpose for this trial (that may be half fake but not completely) and i have no real idea what this purpose is but i believe it will be part of the "very good reason" for this hoax and that it will be revealed after bam.
That being said, I have no real clue what's going on so i just wait...  :smiley-vault-misc-150:  :LolLolLolLol:

+1

I agree with EVERY word! My sentiments exactly. :icon_e_smile:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqP8jyHF9E8[/youtube]

I wonder who is keaking these depo videos, and why at the begining it's written Entertainment  :suspect:  .

Entertainment Daily News is a subsidiary of the AP (Associated Press). They are the ones putting out the video depositions.

Its a news reporting agency that can be accessed anywhere worldwide.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

So, Marvin Putnam is a Sony paid attorney who is also a lawyer in this Jackson vs AEG trial?? I knew I smelled Sony/John Branca all over this trial  :icon_twisted:!
Putnam's firm has been representing both AEG and Sony and it's written on their website for a long long time for anyone with the ability to google and read.

Sounds more like robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Makes sense to me the Estate would have an attorney who knows the inner workings of the Sony Corporation...as well as AEG.

Lawyers can represent who ever they want so long as they don't have a financial stake or shareholding conflict in the company.

Does Putnam own shares of Sony or AEG?

I'm not sure I'm understanding your point.
Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 08:01:55 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

Everyone gotta make money. It's what makes the world go round. I honestly don't understand this paradox: every time someone other then MJ makes money it's the gateway to evil but when MJ makes money it's just and righteous. MJ has made a lot of money off being dead. Which he is not.

My pet theory indicates this is an entertainment project. A lot of different people profit from entertainment projects. Those people aren't anymore evil then your hair stylist or landscaper or banker or mechanic. It's their craft, their trade, it's what they do. This is what MJ does. This is what the Jacksons do. It doesn't make any of them evil or bad anymore then a cab driver picking up a fare or a vet seeing a patient. It's how they make their living. So I really don't understand the negativity.

Bec, if Michael hoaxed his death just for entertainment, I would be very disappointed and I can imagine that people are going to be so angry at him. Simply too much serious stuff happened after his death. Right, everyone gotta make money, bus not based on a lie just for entertainment purposes. Were talking about a death case, not some prank in a wheelchair on stage. And there is a BIG difference between Michael and the rest of the family, because Michael is making money because he WORKED his ass of for it. It's HIS work, his music, his vision. Not his siblings'. I almost want to compare it with the Chandlers, the Aviro's and everyone who wanted to make money, also Michaels money, and all this moneymaking was ALSO based on a LIE. I just don't like that way of moneymaking, only because the world has to go round.
What I mean is, they didn't have to emphazise a LIE in their books, sold all over the world. I don't care that they talked about his death on talkshows, but they had to leave it with that.

I don't know why I'm so negative again, maybe because I take off my hoax-glasses every once in a while and see things much different. And I'm also bracing myself for the fact that there just is no hoax, or that we never will know what really happened I guess. I know I have to be patient but like I said several times these days, my gut says that things don't add to me anymore.

Edit: Now I'm going to try to be positive again!

Do MJ didn't hoax his death for you to like it or dislike it, he is following a plan "maybe his dream" and nobody/nothing will stop that if you don't believe in it/him anymore you'd better stop reading about it before it hurts you more or get into depression just for your sake.

Sweet, nowhere in my post did I mention that I like/dislike Michaels hoax or dream, just read it again. I said that I don't like moneymaking, based on a lie, by others who aren't hoaxing their own death (in this case his siblings). IMO this is morally incorrect . If Michael is hoaxing his death (for serious reasons, which is a prerequisite in this case, at least for me) he can't help it that, as a result of his death, people flock to the stores to buy his music, or go to the This is It movie or buy memorabilia.
On the other hand, deliberately making money on a lie, I feel is wrong. Like I mentioned in one of my other posts:

If this really is a hoax, then everyting, EVERYTHING has to be morally correct, just to avoid a giant backlash after a possible return of Michael.

If you are referring to the fact that I said that I would be disappointed if this hoax is just for 'entertainment', well yeah, than you have a point. But I can't imagine that Michael would do this 'just' for entertainment, not after all the serious stuff that happened.

And I know this is a hoax site , but it doesn't hurt to be critical at the hoax every once in a while  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

everlastinglove_MJ

....another thought is that in addition to the Music Industry expose', the trial settlement money proceeds could be donated to fund Michaels Children's Hospital vision.  It would explain the enormous amount of money they are requesting(Win/Win) and it might be the whole reason for the trial.  :icon_razz:

I have similar thoughts on this. I´m thinking about the audio which was played at the CM trial in which Michael was talking about his show and the money for the Michael Jackson´s Children´s Hospital.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Andrea

bec:

MJ comes back after his mom sues non-hoax affiliated AEG for (and potentially wins) millions of dollars and says he fooled everyone for a really good reason and here it is... people are either going to be like wow that's a really good reason, and be sympathetic (his fans and anyone already sympathetic to him) or roll their eyes at the "excuse" and just focus on the fact that MJ lied to the whole world for some personal crusade and wasted taxpayer money and government time and distracted official business away from real investigations and court cases. Not good. I can hear Nancy Grace already. It's one thing to have people not care. It's a whole nother story to seriously piss them off.

The only way he can keep his nose clean throughout all of this is to break no laws and pay for the whole thing himself aka no public money. So all those cops n investigators had to be paid for by MJJ Productions. All the judges n prosecutors n court employees, everyone. All the official time on the clock consumed in the course of this hoax had to be covered by MJ himself or else it's public relations suicide upon reveal.

"They" did it to MJ in 2005.  They wasted tax payers money, government officials and time and distracted from other investigations/goings-on in the world by having a trial based on a lie.  I say "they" because I think TPTB were ultimately behind the Arviso's accusations, that it was a set-up, perhaps via Sneddon and whoever else had it in for Michael.  So if they can do it (trial based on a lie), so can Michael - although I do think he is funding his own project to make sure all the bases are covered, mostly to satisfy the public.  I don't think Michael is breaking any laws but he's probably bending a few.  And if the trial is not completely a hoax court then Michael must have some sort of backing for the trial to even be happening.  But I definitely agree there is also a live performance art and an ARG happening here.

And we can't say conclusively what AEG's role is yet, I certainly can't since my opinion flip-flops from day to day.  AEG could either be in on it all the way, to a certain degree or not at all although I think the last one is not likely.  AEG could be an example of what companies do to artists.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bec, but isn't "a very good reason" the base of this whole hoax? This hoax is absolutely not for entertainment purposes only and i do believe that MJ wants to make us and the whole world realize some things (not a "personal crusade" but a much larger thing such as how the music industry treats the artists, Illuminati connexion etc etc as i'm pretty much certain that MJ's not pulling this hoax out only for some selfish purposes) that are usually ignored by the general public. Exposing "a very good reason" after bam is imo what will get the attention of people all around the world (with the exception of some people such as our grandparents lol) and what will have a massive effect on how MJ will be seen (his true genius will have to be recognized, even though, i agree with you, haters still gonna hate). Without that reason, bam, and the hoax are somehow pointless and if there is a come-back, then MJ might have some serious problems as people will feel betrayed (especially fans) even though everything in the hoax was legal. But if MJ has a "good reason" then not only will he get the people's attention (as i believe we (believers) won't be the only ones to care) but also revealing his magnificent hoax and its purposes he'll be able to explain his not 100% moral/legal proceedings (and don't get me wrong, I do not believe there are many of such things in this hoax but while he may be clean with the law, there will always be people claiming that this or that shouldn't have been done etc). If you want to expose someone, you just cannot be 100% nice to that person, especially when it is part of a larger operation (we were talking about the FBI involvement, stings etc)... If MJ has some important people on his side, i believe that nothing is impossible. While Murray's trial had fake written all over it, this one has always been a lot different to me, much more serious (maybe bcs we don't have live video coverage and can't see all the toys in the room lol). The fact that Katherine is directly involved bothers me a lot bcs somehow i do not believe that MJ would like his mum to be in court everyday and listen to horrible things being said about his son, whether he's dead or not, for hoax/entertainment purposes only... So imo he has to have some very good reasons to even let this trial begin. So i think that there has to be a real purpose for this trial (that may be half fake but not completely) and i have no real idea what this purpose is but i believe it will be part of the "very good reason" for this hoax and that it will be revealed after bam.
That being said, I have no real clue what's going on so i just wait...  :smiley-vault-misc-150:  :LolLolLolLol:

+1

I agree with EVERY word! My sentiments exactly. :icon_e_smile:

Then we are at least two :D I hope that i made myself clear enough in my post, which was pretty difficult as my brain is getting more and more similar to a pudding with all those trials and tribulations in the hoax now  :screaming-7365:  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Yes Snoopy and Everlasting, but ...... I've talked about this before - he can't go taking money, no matter what good a cause it is for, if it's given on the assumption he's dead, when he's not .......

unless, a) AEG are 'in on it' and have agreed to the 'storyline',

or b) MJ is staying dead forever, thus never to be exposed as a fraudster and his family (and anyone one else who's in on it) are prepared to keep quiet and live with it on their consciences for the rest of their lives,

or c) Katherine doesn't know he's alive and this trial is genuine (and everyone else meanwhile is prepared to keep quiet and live with it on their consciences for the rest of their lives),

or d) he's dead, and the hospital can be built in his memory with Murray in charge (that was the plan wasn't it?).

@Andrea, I've just seen your latest post:
  AEG could be an example of what companies do to artists.
May be I'm playing DA here, but AEG could be an example of how companies can help artists achieve their dreams. (From that, you can tell which of my 4 options above I'd be going with in the possible settlement or compensation scenarios!)
Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 09:35:00 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Your average Joe Q. Public doesn't care what the music industry does to artists. They don't care that MJ was wrongfully accused. They don't care about any of MJ's personal crusades what ever they happen to be. They. do not. care.

But they want to be entertained.

Btw, you can follow the money trail all the way to MJ himself.

This hoax is absolutely not for entertainment purposes only and i do believe that MJ wants to make us and the whole world realize some things (not a "personal crusade" but a much larger thing such as how the music industry treats the artists, Illuminati connexion etc etc as i'm pretty much certain that MJ's not pulling this hoax out only for some selfish purposes) that are usually ignored by the general public.
You do not know that.

Those things are personal crusades as far as your average person is concerned. They don't care. They have bills to pay and kids to get to school and jobs to get to and retirement to save for and taxes to file and dentists appointments to make. They do not care about the Illuminati or the evil Sony empire or MJ being falsely accused in 2005. They just don't give a shit. They have their own lives to attend to and their own interests they are wrapped up in. This is OUR world (hoax world), and there are very few others that share it with us. The rest of the world goes on regardless of how unfair MJ had it xyz blah blah blah etc.

Let's face it, life is unfair and everyone has their own burden to bear. MJ fakes his death and comes back and his reason is personal like some are suggesting? Burned at the stake. Life is tough all the way around, buck up buttercup. After all, how offensive. What about the single mother working 3 jobs just to feed her 3 kids after her husband dies in a car accident leaving her a widow without skills or prospects? What about the disabled veteran living homeless with his dog on the street begging for spare change, getting beaten by a gang of young thugs who steel his dog while he ends up in the hospital? What about the poor young man falsely accused of rape by the affluent daughter of of a politician ending up in jail because he can't afford proper legal representation who's entire life is now ruined? These people have it rough. Not Mr. Drops half a Mil on Vases n Paintings in one afternoon. There will be little to any sympathy for his "cause". He's a multi-billionaire celebrity. There will be no sympathy for him if he wastes tax payer money. And no one will care if he whines n protests n says Sneddon did it first. So fight it in court if you think it was so unjust. What's wrong with the proper channels? You know, the way everyone else has to seek recourse? What's a-matter, MJ too good for that? Is MJ above the law?

Now, let's imagine he does it all as a long running, privately funded, live magic trick, real time illusion, comes back n says BAM, fooled you all! Haha that's a wrap, all those poor pathetic people will have a massive distraction away from their miserable real lives for a moment. Imagine he reveals that everything everyone saw on the news n in the papers for 4 years regarding his death was faked. Wow, wrap your head around that. Neato. Even the least interested in MJ will have to admit that's pretty damn cool that he pulled off such a massive hoax on such a massive scale. Ta-da: entertained.

Edited to add this paragraph: The only people likely to be pissed off by this scenario are fans and... US: two of the least risky demographics to alienate and two of the most likely demographics to "get over it". Piss of people who are already loyal and devoted? No sweat, just explain yourself after the fact and we will all let it go and celebrate MJ once again. You know that's true. Just look at the non-believers. How many of them are REALLY going to turn away from MJ when he turns out to be not dead? No matter how often they insist they would be offended n have their feelings hurt if MJ fooled them into thinking he's dead when he's not, you know they don't mean it. MJ turns out to be not dead they will be the first to stand up n cheer.

After all, what's the point of producing a music album? What's the point of filming a music video? What's the point of Cirque de Solei Immortal? What's the point?? Entertainment is the point. Should there be a bigger point? What's wrong with just that? Entertainment is the life blood of a human being's daily quality of life. It's essential. Otherwise we are just slowly slipping towards death, killing time, waiting to go to work/waiting to go home. Entertainment is vital to our ability to enjoy our daily lives. Life would seriously suck in a world devoid of entertainment.
Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 10:32:15 AM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

OMG Tom Meseraeau is BRILLIANT  :icon_cool:!!!!! And he is right about this CONTRADICTORY SITUATION  and if AEG knew about Michael's supposed problems  :icon_rolleyes:,then why invest 30 million dollar in Michael,before the tour even began  :suspect:  :icon_lol: !!!! Again Mesereau repeatse what he always said about Mike: he never saw him take something,on the contrary,he was always lucid,articulate ,cooperative and one of  the nicect clients that he ever had  :-* .
I can't wait for Diana Ross and Spike Lee depo,that's all I have to say  ;) .

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCV0mcBpWjU[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Bravo Bec! Not even gonna try and add to your comments.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
Wow Bec...when you put it like that, it's simple and completely plausible. Everything else is complicated and tied loosely. I don't know what the story is, but  that seems pretty close to what it could be, and more realistic then anything else. Sometimes the correct explanation turns out to be the simplest one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

bec

It is simple n completely plausible, thanks UYI, I think so anyway. Honestly, it's the only explanation that makes any sense at all. In the same way the latest hit movie spins off into all sorts of products; dolls, games, books, lunch boxes, t-shirts, the Jackson's wrote books to supplement MJ's project. What's wrong with that? You don't think going on a live set and sticking to a script n a character through an entire interview isn't work? Good lord, talk about the hot seat. That is indeed working for a living and anyone who thinks it's mooching off MJ ought to give it a try themselves and see how well they do. These are oscar worthy performances.

And honestly, we aren't going to disparage the Jackson Family here anymore. It's expressly against the rules, not to mention the mission statement of this website.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Andrea

Bec, I definitely agree that entertainment is a HUGE aspect of the hoax.  And that entertainment is what the public craves.  It’s true that much of the general public doesn’t care much for things beyond their own personal bubbles but that doesn’t mean they are incapable of caring or recognizing injustices even if it is so far from their own reality.

Music albums and videos/films and other forms of entertainment can also carry messages and be educational.  Especially with Michael.  His style of entertainment isn’t the mind-numbing kind that is everywhere these days.  We don’t know what MJ knows so we can’t really say that he doesn’t have other motives for his hoax besides entertainment.  I think he does, that’s how I’ve been understanding it over the years but I know that perceptions are not always correct.  If the hoax was purely for entertainment purposes, I won’t be pissed off because even though I misunderstood what I thought I was seeing, I’ve been entertained and have learned far more than I thought possible and not just about Michael or the hoax –it all stemmed from opening my mind to the hoax.  And of course, I’ll be elated and relieved just to know, to see, that Michael is back. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bec, i want to remind you that NONE of us here or anywhere in the world (apart from MJ of course) knows for sure what this hoax is about. Entertainment - for sure this hoax is very entertaining and when bam comes it will be a great surprise that will become something major in the whole entertainment history... But why not entertain and educate? What's wrong with that? Why not show people that there are some things going on in this world that most of us aren't aware of? Is that less entertaining? Of course it isn't - it creates the buzz, stories, controversy - it's great - it's entertaining - it may not be 100% clean but that's how our world works - after all, people enjoy watching movies where people are getting murdered etc... It's also in human nature to completely ignore certain things - and I agree that many people won't care about bam, MJ, his life etc etc but it's the same with every single event/person... Life is unfair and people are egoist and that's a fact that won't change... Most of us cannot fight the injustice in the world as our poor lives are pretty meaningless and vulnerable on a global scale... Is MJ any different? No! But he's probably the most famous person in the world and he has the ability to change something (money, power, fame whatever) - ok people won't give a s*** about how unjustly he was treated and accused and i believe that many will still call him a pedophile... But wait, if he says something that concerns our average life, if he talks about mind control, governements, justice, media etc etc - that will get interesting as a person that doesn't give a s*** about Mj will suddenly realize that they're somehow concerned... Will it be entertaining - hell yes! Will it educate/open people's minds? Hell yes! Then where's the problem? If this hoax is all about entertainment, then what are the numerology, clues etc for? Entertainment? Of who? A small group of hoaxers? If MJ comes back and says that he's just fooled everybody? How will it truly affect an average person? Oh well he was dead now he's alive..what's the difference - it's a surprise but after a week or two it just gets normal and the whole hoax is somehow forgotten as i do not believe that people will read all the investigation and get informed of all the clues... As you said - as long as it doesn't concern their average person, people won't care! But if MJ reveals something that somehow touches all of us - how brilliant it will be! His plan, his hoax will suddenly make sense - some people may eventually get interested in his numerology, clues as they will understand that there is a REASON behind them! Entertainment is a "huge" word and I believe that the more complicated and unpredictable a thing is, the more entertaining it is - and this hoax has surely many layers, many of which we are not even aware of... 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions