bec

Everyone gotta make money. It's what makes the world go round. I honestly don't understand this paradox: every time someone other then MJ makes money it's the gateway to evil but when MJ makes money it's just and righteous. MJ has made a lot of money off being dead. Which he is not.

My pet theory indicates this is an entertainment project. A lot of different people profit from entertainment projects. Those people aren't anymore evil then your hair stylist or landscaper or banker or mechanic. It's their craft, their trade, it's what they do. This is what MJ does. This is what the Jacksons do. It doesn't make any of them evil or bad anymore then a cab driver picking up a fare or a vet seeing a patient. It's how they make their living. So I really don't understand the negativity.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

^^^ I agree with you bec - if this is a hoax, which it is, then MJ's family is as much a part of it as MJ himself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Snoopy, this is a good example why I'm soooooooo confused and nothing is adding up to me anymore.

If this trial was fake, what use was it for?? To throw even more dirt at Michael? Not hoax-like to me...

If this trial was/is real, first of all, why are Kathrine and kids suing for this outrageous amount of money, if Michael isn't dead? And if he indeed is dead, then it's even harder for me to grip: money is more important then justice it seems. And if AEG is settling for a reasonable amount, and they find out that he isn't dead, what will be the consequenses?

Obviously I don't know anything about trials and I don't even understand the hoax anymore, etc., but if Michael isn't dead, however AEG feels/knows  they have some culpability in Michaels death and screwing his kids out of that income like you said, just WHAT doesn't add up in this story?
Snoopy, ofcourse I don't mean this personal, I'm just totally lost in hoaxland.

Do, I personally think this trial is very real...but I know I'm in the minority on thinking that.  :icon_rolleyes:

There are too many loose ends on this trial for me to think that it's part of the hoax.

I personally think the hoax and its research ended when TS was found a "fake".

If Front is truly MJ, then he's clearly sitting on the sideline for this one as a spectator.

To me this trial feels more like simple compensation.

I've read time and again how artists complain about getting screwed from these big record labels and entertainment companies.

I don't think Michael is above putting the boots to the butt of the music industry for what he feels he's owed$$

Dead or alive makes no difference....bottom line AEG was willing to risk MJ's health for profit.

To me the trial was already won when AEG wanted a 50 year old man to do 50 shows!

The greed is evident  :icon_twisted:
Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 11:56:34 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

To the legal system it is a very big difference. What you suggest MJ has committed, Snoopy, is fraud. Just saying. No eye roll needed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Do

Everyone gotta make money. It's what makes the world go round. I honestly don't understand this paradox: every time someone other then MJ makes money it's the gateway to evil but when MJ makes money it's just and righteous. MJ has made a lot of money off being dead. Which he is not.

My pet theory indicates this is an entertainment project. A lot of different people profit from entertainment projects. Those people aren't anymore evil then your hair stylist or landscaper or banker or mechanic. It's their craft, their trade, it's what they do. This is what MJ does. This is what the Jacksons do. It doesn't make any of them evil or bad anymore then a cab driver picking up a fare or a vet seeing a patient. It's how they make their living. So I really don't understand the negativity.

Bec, if Michael hoaxed his death just for entertainment, I would be very disappointed and I can imagine that people are going to be so angry at him. Simply too much serious stuff happened after his death. Right, everyone gotta make money, bus not based on a lie just for entertainment purposes. Were talking about a death case, not some prank in a wheelchair on stage. And there is a BIG difference between Michael and the rest of the family, because Michael is making money because he WORKED his ass of for it. It's HIS work, his music, his vision. Not his siblings'. I almost want to compare it with the Chandlers, the Aviro's and everyone who wanted to make money, also Michaels money, and all this moneymaking was ALSO based on a LIE. I just don't like that way of moneymaking, only because the world has to go round.
What I mean is, they didn't have to emphazise a LIE in their books, sold all over the world. I don't care that they talked about his death on talkshows, but they had to leave it with that.

I don't know why I'm so negative again, maybe because I take off my hoax-glasses every once in a while and see things much different. And I'm also bracing myself for the fact that there just is no hoax, or that we never will know what really happened I guess. I know I have to be patient but like I said several times these days, my gut says that things don't add to me anymore.

Edit: Now I'm going to try to be positive again!

Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 01:18:45 PM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Bec, if Michael hoaxed his death just for entertainment, I would be very disappointed and I can imagine that people are going to be so agry at him. Simply too much serious stuff happened after his death. Right, everyone gotta make money, bus not based on a lie just for entertainment purposes. Were talking about a death case, not some prank in a wheelchair on stage. And there is a BIG difference between Michael and the rest of the family, because Michael is making money because he WORKED his ass of for it. It's HIS work, his music, his vision. Not his siblings'. I almost want to compare it with the Chandlers, the Aviro's and everyone who wanted to make money, also Michaels money, and all this moneymaking was ALSO based on a LIE. I just don't like that way of moneymaking, only because the world has to go round.
What I mean is, they didn't have to emphazise a LIE in their books, sold all over the world. I don't care that they talked about his death on talkshows, but they had to leave it with that.

I don't know why I'm so negative again, maybe because I take off my hoax-glasses every once in a while and see things much different. And I'm also bracing myself for the fact that there just is no hoax, or that we never will know what really happened I guess

I know I have to be patient but like I said several times these days, my gut says that things don't add to me anymore.

well said DO. I think sometimes people get all caught up and LOOK for hoaxy things, its probably best to see it though critical eyes to avoid making mountains out of mole hills...

I completely agree with what you say about the money making too - glad someone else sees it the same way  :icon_mrgreen: :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
To the legal system it is a very big difference. What you suggest MJ has committed, Snoopy, is fraud. Just saying. No eye roll needed.

[Michael Jackson's mother, Katherine, is suing AEG Live for the wrongful death of her son, alleging that the concert promoter was negligent in hiring Dr. Conrad Murray to care for the singer ahead of a series of London comeback concerts set for July 2009.]

Katherine is suing for negligence. That means compensation.

Fraud has nothing to do with it. Not sure where you're coming up with that?  :suspect:

All Katherine...et.al... has to prove is that AEG put MJ's health at risk for profit$...not that they killed him (Murray did that).

If this were a true wrongful death trial Murray would have been included in the suit and tried alongside AEG...but he wasn't.

So clearly we know who MJ was targeting!

If AEG was even remotely aware of the "questionable" treatments Murray was giving MJ, and they did nothing, then they are liable.

They aren't on trial for how MJ died (Murray already took that bullet)....they are on trial for the actions they took that contributed to what caused his "death"...HUGE DIFFERENCE.

Fraud is nowhere in the equation.

It would make sense now as to why Murray would still remain in jail throughout these proceedings and why his release could coincide with the end of the AEG trial.

But again, everyone is entitled to their own opinion....and you're right....no eye rolling necessary. :icon_rolleyes:

Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 02:25:17 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Bec, if Michael hoaxed his death just for entertainment, I would be very disappointed and I can imagine that people are going to be so agry at him. Simply too much serious stuff happened after his death. Right, everyone gotta make money, bus not based on a lie just for entertainment purposes. Were talking about a death case, not some prank in a wheelchair on stage. And there is a BIG difference between Michael and the rest of the family, because Michael is making money because he WORKED his ass of for it. It's HIS work, his music, his vision. Not his siblings'. I almost want to compare it with the Chandlers, the Aviro's and everyone who wanted to make money, also Michaels money, and all this moneymaking was ALSO based on a LIE. I just don't like that way of moneymaking, only because the world has to go round.

I don't know why I'm so negative again, maybe because I take off my hoax-glasses every once in a while and see things much different. And I'm also bracing myself for the fact that there just is no hoax, or that we never will know what really happened I guess

I know I have to be patient but like I said several times these days, my gut says that things don't add to me anymore.

well said DO. I think sometimes people get all caught up and LOOK for hoaxy things, its probably best to see it though critical eyes to avoid making mountains out of mole hills...

I completely agree with what you say about the money making too - glad someone else sees it the same way  :icon_mrgreen: :bearhug:

+1

....I would also add.. Wade's allegations weren't for entertainment reasons, Paris "suicide attempt" wasn't for entertainmnet reasons, rehashing alleged "drug use" isn't for entertainment reasons, bogus stories about who is "buying Neverland" isn't for entertainment reasons.

MJ was dealing with some serious ugliness in this industry and what people will do for money.

There's nothing entertaining about that.
Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 01:48:57 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

+1

....I would also add.. Wade's allegations weren't for entertainment reasons, Paris "suicide attempt" wasn't for entertainmnet reasons, rehashing alleged "drug use" isn't for entertainment reasons, bogus stories about who is "buying Neverland" isn't for entertainment reasons.

MJ was dealing with some serious ugliness in this industry and what people will do for money.

There's nothing entertaining about that.

uh huh :)  :penguin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

@Charlotte  :bearhug:

@Snoopy: Thank you for your last two posts. You clearly explained why Katherine is suing again (I simply forget a lot of stuff in the process :smiley-vault-misc-150: and now it makes more sense, although the whole trial is still not sitting well with me. But that's not your fault!

Also what you added to my last post about the non-entertaining events that happened, I'm glad you understand what I'm trying to say and how I feel about this. If this really is a hoax, then everyting, just everything, EVERYTHING has to be morally correct, just to avoid a giant backlash after a possible return of Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@Charlotte  :bearhug:

@Snoopy: Thank you for your last two posts. You clearly explained why Katherine is suing again (I simply forget a lot of stuff in the process :smiley-vault-misc-150: and now it makes more sense, although the whole trial is still not sitting well with me. But that's not your fault!

Also what you added to my last post about the non-entertaining events that happened, I'm glad you understand what I'm trying to say and how I feel about this. If this really is a hoax, then everyting, just everything, EVERYTHING has to be morally correct, just to avoid a giant backlash after a possible return of Michael.

Do,

Like you said, I think it's not sitting well with some of us because we haven't had anything substantial in terms of clues, video etc... that let us know this is in fact part of the plan and it leaves alot of this trial business up to interpretation....and not in a good way.

The only thing that even remotely links this trial to a "hoax" is that it has been broadcast through Twitter...and Front just "happens" to embrace twitter at the same time.

But even that connection is shaky at best since there is still nothing definitive.

Still no explanations, no clarity, no direction = bupkis

So until the end of October or whenever, I wouldn't pull my hair out about it :Pulling_hair:

Clearly this isn't going to turn out how any of us expect, so I guess for now it's just conversation. :icon_e_wink:

Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 02:57:06 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I disagree that Twtr Front is the only thing that remotely indicates trial is part of the hoax.
Front taking to twitter is inconsequential to whether or not trial is part of hoax IMO. (And TWTr Front being Forum Front let is inconclusive)

Logic says trial is part of hoax.

Katherine - suing for wrongful death
Michael - not dead

Not being condescending. But it's impossible for the trial to be real.

Trial is part of hoax. It's a way for MJ to stay current. It's a way for historical MJ topics to be dredged up and spoken about again. A lot about his character and 'bizare' behaviour.

Trial is def part of the entertainment IMO. No different to Murray trial.
Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 05:06:09 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

iLoveyoumore

Michael - not dead

Imo too it's part of the hoax. Not possible for it to be (completely) real since nobody died.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

On this I'm with you,for sure Mike has done some big bucks lol  :LolLolLolLol: !!!
Fortunately this trial isn't garnering that much attention,maybe just our attention,the beLIEbers  :icon_geek: . The folks I know aren't paying it any attention and has no clue that it is going on. There isn't much talk about it on the entertainment shows either, so I wouldn't worry  ;). Folks who are MJ fans know the truth about his greedy family  :icon_e_confused:  :icon_e_wink: and we all know MJ was/is good dude  :icon_lol: who was taking advantage of by a lot of people including his family  :icon_e_confused:  :icon_e_wink:. He will be fine..trust me  :) .
Check out the crowd at MJ ONE just a few days ago  :icon_eek: !!!!

Follow the MONEY trail.......that leads up to SONY   :icon_e_surprised: !!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Michael - not dead

Imo too it's part of the hoax. Not possible for it to be (completely) real since nobody died.

Agree.  :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions