bec

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Jermaine just went and found Thome Thome, and we know how that turned out also....

We do?

You sure about that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Do

Jermaine just went and found Thome Thome, and we know how that turned out also....

We do?

You sure about that?

Bec, I'm not sure about anything anymore, what more can I do then base my thoughts on what I'm observing, reading, seeing. According to 'sources', Michael was afraid of Thome and fired him. Thome kept coming back. Also according to Latoya and his children, Michaell was afraid of Thome. So yeah....

OK, another example. According to Jermaine (in his book), he approached some prince in the middle east to help Michael out of his financial woes. Michael didn't know about any of it.
Michael ended up being sued by the prince, because he didn't read the small print in his contract (according to Jermaine). So, instead of making money, he lost it.

I really want to believe his brothers were trying to help him, but can't deny the fact that there are some troubling stories, and I refuse to believe that ALL the bad stories are false....

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Personally from the literature I have studied I don't think Thome Thome was a real bad guy...Im much more suspicious of Jermaine and Randy jackson.

Many people who hav written books on MJ say that Thome was good at his job and that something happened (ie. someone had MJ's ear) and this made him paranoid about Thome Thome- hence why he was pushed away.
His family are portrayed by almost every single source I have read as money grabbing, selfish people whom Michael didnt want to have anything to do with. He refused to see them as he felt that they were always trying to pressure him into things so that they could profit off him. The ONLY litarature that contradicts this view are the books written by the family... and all of THOSE contradict one another too. So im my opionion I smell BS from inside the family rather than the other people involved....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
ABC7 Court News @ABC7Courts 7h
Defendants have filed a motion for non-suit already. Judge said she won't rule on it right away.

I read (canĀ“t remember where unfortunately) that AEG filed a motion for non-suit because they think that plaintiffs have failed to prove their case. Which basically means that they think that this is getting nowhere and the trial should be stopped.

Hm... interesting. What do you guys think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Do

Personally from the literature I have studied I don't think Thome Thome was a real bad guy...Im much more suspicious of Jermaine and Randy jackson.

Many people who hav written books on MJ say that Thome was good at his job and that something happened (ie. someone had MJ's ear) and this made him paranoid about Thome Thome- hence why he was pushed away.
His family are portrayed by almost every single source I have read as money grabbing, selfish people whom Michael didnt want to have anything to do with. He refused to see them as he felt that they were always trying to pressure him into things so that they could profit off him. The ONLY litarature that contradicts this view are the books written by the family... and all of THOSE contradict one another too. So im my opionion I smell BS from inside the family rather than the other people involved....

Charlotte, how much I want to believe Michael when he spoke about his family, telling all was good, with much loving and caring, I tend to agree with you on this. I read those books and stories too and I truly believe that there were disturbed relationships in the family from time to time.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Defendants have filed a motion for non-suit already. Judge said she won't rule on it right away.

I read (canĀ“t remember where unfortunately) that AEG filed a motion for non-suit because they think that plaintiffs have failed to prove their case. Which basically means that they think that this is getting nowhere and the trial should be stopped.

Well a non suit motion could mean that AEG is ready to make an offer or settlement in the case.  Obviously not for the amount KJ & the kids are suing for, but a reasonable amount.

Settlements midway through civil trials are not unusual.

Even if AEG feels their case is still strong, their corporate image may be taking a beating and incurring some losses financially for contiuing with this trial.

Michael Jackson is an icon (in the infamous words of Janet)...no matter what kind of mud AEG slings they will never kill his name!

Burden of proof or not, AEG looks bad.   :icon_twisted:

They have to know they have some culpability in Michael's "death" and screwing his kids out of that income is just bad business.

I'm guessing "the powers that be" are telling AEG to pull the plug on this trial.  :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Charlotte, how much I want to believe Michael when he spoke about his family, telling all was good, with much loving and caring, I tend to agree with you on this. I read those books and stories too and I truly believe that there were disturbed relationships in the family from time to time.

Thank you for the reply Do  :beerchug:

I just cant shake the feeling that the family is the corrupt party here and that are laying blame on outsiders. I do not trust any as far as I could throw them....especially randy and jermaine. The way the family came out of the woodwork after the death and seemed to be cashing in on anything MJ related sickened me. I feel like they realised how much he was worth when dead and all scrambled to make the most of the "payday".
The fact that their own individual stories dont add up either... makes me wonder..... if there IS a death hoax, are the family actually fully aware of all the details? are ALL of them aware of the hoax? Or did michael want some of them to believe that he really was dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

Well a non suit motion could mean that AEG is ready to make an offer or settlement in the case.  Obviously not for the amount KJ & the kids are suing for, but a reasonable amount.

Settlements midway through civil trials are not unusual.

Even if AEG feels their case is still strong, their corporate image may be taking a beating and incurring some losses financially for contiuing with this trial.

Michael Jackson is an icon (in the infamous words of Janet)...no matter what kind of mud AEG slings they will never kill his name!

Burden of proof or not, AEG looks bad.   :icon_twisted:

They have to know they have some culpability in Michael's "death" and screwing his kids out of that income is just bad business.

I'm guessing "the powers that be" are telling AEG to pull the plug on this trial.  :icon_e_confused:

Snoopy, this is a good example why I'm soooooooo confused and nothing is adding up to me anymore.

If this trial was fake, what use was it for?? To throw even more dirt at Michael? Not hoax-like to me...

If this trial was/is real, first of all, why are Kathrine and kids suing for this outrageous amount of money, if Michael isn't dead? And if he indeed is dead, then it's even harder for me to grip: money is more important then justice it seems. And if AEG is settling for a reasonable amount, and they find out that he isn't dead, what will be the consequenses?

Obviously I don't know anything about trials and I don't even understand the hoax anymore, etc., but if Michael isn't dead, however AEG feels/knows  they have some culpability in Michaels death and screwing his kids out of that income like you said, just WHAT doesn't add up in this story?
Snoopy, ofcourse I don't mean this personal, I'm just totally lost in hoaxland.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bertrand Russel

Applehead take it easy when you talk about MJ's family, do we know for sure if what Jackson family is testifying is true or just for hoax purposes?  I don't believe for a second that Randy Jackson is that BAD.

Sweet ,like I said before,I will say it again lol  :LolLolLolLol: : this is a HOAX forum,so everything is possible  ;) .I'm speaking from the hoax point of view,so I have nothing personal with MJ's family.I just want to emphasize that nothing makes sense, even more, all contradict each other  :LolLolLolLol: .
Thank you.
To understand what I mean, a good example would be Taj depo, which contradicts the whole thing, Randy said about MJ 2005 trial lol  :LolLolLolLol: .Didn't Taj say in his deposition that he stayed with Mike for a year during the trial? Taj said MJ seemed ok and he never saw him take drugs or anything. So why didn't Taj know about any of this ,yet Randy is being Superman and rescuing MJ and being an interventionist and nurse at the same time  :icon_e_confused:  :icon_lol:?
Here we have "another one" lol :

ABC7 Court News ā€@ABC7Courts 10 Aug

Q: Was he in the hospital because he had reaction to his drug use? Randy: No. He was in the hospital because he didn't want to go to court.

So the people who were actually there (Thomas Mesereau, Katherine, Jermaine, etc.) are all lying  :argue:  :icon_lol:? MJ didn't fall, hurt his ribs? Right :icon_mad: :icon_geek:.9:35 Michael explains that he fell a bruised his right lung on 'pajama day' ā€¦ You gonna believe MJ or RJ   :icon_question:  :suspect:  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3fA-JWbe-4[/youtube]

Do you want me to go on  :icon_question: ,cause I have another million example of this contradictions.Recently Tom Mesereau just contradicted what Katherine said in her depo lol ,about filling the AEG case ,alone  ;) .

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIbaRjub2Gs[/youtube]

So Katherine said on the stand that she didn't talk about the case with any of her children before filing... yet here Tom Mesereau said that he and Randy met with Brian Panish first, and THEN Katherine met with Panish at Janet's house. How interesting  .You know,I'm starting to believe that maybe we are in the LIAR,LIAR movie  :affraid:  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

Thank you for the reply Do  :beerchug:

I just cant shake the feeling that the family is the corrupt party here and that are laying blame on outsiders. I do not trust any as far as I could throw them....especially randy and jermaine. The way the family came out of the woodwork after the death and seemed to be cashing in on anything MJ related sickened me. I feel like they realised how much he was worth when dead and all scrambled to make the most of the "payday".
The fact that their own individual stories dont add up either... makes me wonder..... if there IS a death hoax, are the family actually fully aware of all the details? are ALL of them aware of the hoax? Or did michael want some of them to believe that he really was dead.

Charlotte, it was always a no-go to speak bad about Michael's family and I can understand that to a certain level, but what you wrote above......I totally feel the same. And although I really tried to see things from a hoax-perspective and to listen to Michael when he told it was all good with the family (and I'm sure it was from time to time), my overall feeling is still just like yours. Michael was protecting the family image, he learned that at a very young age, but I think there was a lot of jealousy among some of them. Even Suzanne dePasse said in an interview in a docu: 'first the brothers were all asked questions in an interview, but after a while, they all talked to Michael and the brothers were.....just there'. And when Michael went on his own, they sort of faded out. It must have been hard for them too, So I can understand where it's coming from, but like you said, after his 'death' they were cashing in and I didn't like that at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bertrand Russel

curls

I think we should ride this thing out before we start laying blame, throwing accusations etc at anyone's door. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

I'm not sure about anything either but I tend to leave it at that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAA6ltsCcdk[/youtube]

then there was this....... is it part of it ?

You could be right,who knows  :suspect:!!!! I mean who knows what's a part of part of what anymore  :Pulling_hair:  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: !!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Randy a bad guy  :icon_e_confused:  :icon_lol:?? Much talked "family interventions"??

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO-ezc_P6OI[/youtube]

"Tight-knit, my ass," huh  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: !!!
Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 09:07:56 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

Bec and Curls you're right but this is what I observed. Not their whole family-history was hoax-related and peaceful and cosy. And ofcourse I hope I'm totally wrong with this. I still don't like the money-making part though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bertrand Russel

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal