No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYMJCgIunH8[/youtube]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael La Perruque ,please decide yourself: was he a drug addict ,or was he not  :icon_rolleyes:  :icon_lol: !!!! He was,he was not,he was, he was not"; OMG it seems that these people cannot decide, once and for all  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:   :thjajaja121: !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Hey Applehead  :bearhug: thanks for the vid and for your post.....full of positive energy !!!!!  :michael-jackson:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

paula-c

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1min
Upcoming Witnesses:
Kathy Jorrie -- tomorrow
Kenny Ortega
Debbie Rowe

Judge said Ortega all day Thursday & Friday. Rowe next week
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I will send your Attention agoin to this "Court case stories" from ABC7

Every single " Story " is under the category Entertainment.....and storie for a serious reporting is a weird Notation !

Then every single Story has a Copyright....at that day about they write they get a Copyright....unbelievable !

And a Copyright for reporting ? Please teach me better, but Copyright is for intellectual property, for text you have written from your Inspiration....not about things from your make a Reportage.

From the beginning i am very sure that the Trial is fiction and this Copyright confirms it !

We get it pice by pice, but it's already filmed Long ago.

Love to the Family !  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iLoveyoumore

Upcoming Witnesses:
Kathy Jorrie -- tomorrow
Kenny Ortega
Debbie Rowe

Interesting to hear Debbie's testimony.

From the beginning i am very sure that the Trial is fiction

I think it's partially fiction and partially real. They are 'fighting' over real money, but both sides have already agreed on who will win. It's a show and AEG will lose.

Somedays though I'm feeling like AEG still has no idea what's going on.  :icon_eek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

when seeing the testimony of the person in contact with murray about his contract i can't help but wonder why they are speaking directly and not through a lawyer and how murray seams to be somewhat knowledgeable and confident about it. i also find it interesting that he wants other medical personnel there.

seems like he has more knowledge of this than giving cpr.  :icon_e_confused: :icon_e_confused:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

paula-c

Revealed: Concert Promoter AEG Considering Call To DA Who Landed Conviction Against Michael Jackson’s Death Doc

Lawyers for AEG are considering calling one of the district attorneys that successfully prosecuted Conrad Murray as possible witnesses in the wrongful death trial of Michael Jackson, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting

Katherine Jackson is suing the concert promoter alleging that AEG failed to properly investigate and supervise Michael’s one-time doctor, Murray. Murray was convicted two years ago for the involuntary manslaughter death of the King of Pop.

The concert promoter “doesn’t want to put Conrad Murray on the stand for several reasons. First, Murray is a sanctimonious and arrogant, he will make the testimony all about him. He would likely be unwilling to answer the most important questions, and invoke the fifth amendment because he is appealing the conviction,” a source told Radar.

“Secondly, Murray would use the appearance to possibly promote a book/overseas tabloid interview he is planning upon his release from jail.”

The source added, “For those reasons, and more, AEG lawyer, Marvin Putnam, has been in contact with former Los Angeles County District Attorney, David Walgren, who is now a judge, and current prosecutor, Deborah Brazil, whom both handled Murray’s case.

“Both are agreeable to appearing and testifying. AEG needs to present a witness to the jury that can explain Murray’s role in Michael’s death. It’s AEG’s position that no one could have known that Murray was giving Michael a Propofol at night to sleep.”

The decision will be made “in the next several days about if one or both of them (Walgren/Brazil), will be called to testify,” the insider revealed.

“They would both be very compelling witnesses for AEG and the jury would be very impressed with their knowledge and professionalism of the criminal case.”

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Secrets of the Michael Jackson Trial

Drugs, ghosts, violence and much more, as testimony rolls into its fourth month

By Steve Knopper

August 2, 2013 2:00 PM ET

Eamonn McCormack/WireImage

The Jackson family's lawsuit against AEG Live, the promoter that planned Michael Jackson's London comeback concerts at the O2 Arena in London, is serious business. Michael's mother, Katherine, seeks billions of dollars in damages, arguing that AEG negligently hired Dr. Conrad Murray, who was convicted of giving the insomniac Jackson a drug combination including the anesthetic propofol, which caused him to die in his sleep. AEG denies responsibility. The months-long trial has been full of strange details – here are the strangest.

His promoter was a bully
To motivate a recalcitrant Jackson before the London press conference announcing the This Is It shows, AEG Live CEO Randy Phillips (according to an e-mail he sent a colleague), "slapped him and screamed at him." Phillips testified that he was acting like a coach: "I slapped him on the butt."

His kids' nanny was really weird
According to Paris Jackson's testimony, Grace Rwaramba, former nanny to Jackson's kids, would call hotels, tell staff she was his wife and be admitted to his room, where she would slip into the star's bed. "She was obsessed with him," Paris said.

He probably went longer without REM sleep than any human ever
A Harvard Medical School sleep expert, Dr. Charles Czeisler (who has also worked with the CIA and the Rolling Stones), testified that the 60 straight nights Jackson spent on propofol resulted in a "constellation of symptoms" including paranoia, erratic behavior and severe weight loss.

100 Greatest Artists: Michael Jackson

Violence and threats were common in Jackson's world
Jackson's makeup artist Karen Faye testified that once, before a concert in 1993, the singer became ill and she encouraged him to bail on the show. She claims that a doctor provided by the tour's insurance company choked her until she couldn't breathe and said, "You don't know what you're up against."

He really did have a rodent for a childhood friend
Echoing his song "Ben," Katherine testified that, as a boy, Michael once smuggled a mouse into a Beverly Hills restaurant in his coat pocket.

According to Lionel Richie's ex, his ghost has no problem with Dr. Murray
While on the stand, AEG Live's Phillips recalled a conversation he had with Lionel Richie's ex-wife Brenda. Jackson's ghost, Phillips testified, told her the superstar had "accidentally killed himself" and absolved Murray of responsibility. A Jackson family attorney objected, but the judge let the testimony stand.

This story is from the August 15th, 2013 issue of Rolling Stone.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

credits Nimue

Some thoughts about yesterday testimony:

Murray and Michael were set to go to London on July 3rd 2009.

Murray contract stated he had to have an UK medical license by July 3rd, if not he wouldn't be paid.

Murray contract had to be signed by Michael to be executed.

Murray received the contract at Jun 23 and sent it back signed at Jun 24, but Michael didn't signed.

Now in 8 days Murray had to get UK medical license. It is said to get a medical license it takes at least 3 months.

From GMC(UK

Since Murray is from Trinidad he would need to take the English exam

At UK there are two steps to get the license, one is the registration the the other is the licensing, both are mandatory to treat patients

On

on top of that he would need to take an exam or two.

So 8 days before his deadline he didn't do anything to get the license.

It seems like Murray knew he wouldn't be going to London.

Another point is Michael's signature or the absence of it. If Murray was at Michael's house Jun 23 and Jun 24, why didn't he ask Michael to sign it before he faxed to AEG?

Murray signed and faxed to AEG for AEG to get Michael signature. Does it make sense?

And knowing that he wouldn't get paid if Michael didn't sign it.

Well, just a few facts to think about it.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hey Applehead  :bearhug: thanks for the vid and for your post.....full of positive energy !!!!!  :michael-jackson:

Blankie my friend ,you Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet  :icon_e_biggrin: :LolLolLolLol: !!!!
 :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I will send your Attention agoin to this "Court case stories" from ABC7

Every single " Story " is under the category Entertainment.....and storie for a serious reporting is a weird Notation !

Then every single Story has a Copyright....at that day about they write they get a Copyright....unbelievable !

And a Copyright for reporting ? Please teach me better, but Copyright is for intellectual property, for text you have written from your Inspiration....not about things from your make a Reportage.

From the beginning i am very sure that the Trial is fiction and this Copyright confirms it !

We get it pice by pice, but it's already filmed Long ago.

Love to the Family !  :bearhug:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Upcoming Witnesses:
Kathy Jorrie -- tomorrow
Kenny Ortega
Debbie Rowe

Interesting to hear Debbie's testimony.

From the beginning i am very sure that the Trial is fiction

I think it's partially fiction and partially real. They are 'fighting' over real money, but both sides have already agreed on who will win. It's a show and AEG will lose.

Somedays though I'm feeling like AEG still has no idea what's going on.  :icon_eek:

The way court proceedings are moving, probably next week represent never  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
Gosh this trial is taking forever. By the time it ends, if the Jackson's get the money it was claimed they asked for, they'd have to give it all to lawyers fees, plus more.
Of course I'm exaggerating to make a point but omgsh if I was a lawyer at this trial...

Anyway if MJ is making a movie outta this, lets hope he does like a 2 min recap...JUST SAYIN!! 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions