Snoopy71, only ten bucks??? I'm willing to bet a whopping one dollar..........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Snoopy71, only ten bucks??? I'm willing to bet a whopping one dollar..........

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Thanks MJonmind for removing it, talking about the DWD patient if I recall well we said he was shorter than MJ.

Applehead this hoax has to have an end sooner or later, Michael can't be playing hide and seek during all his life  :icon_lol:

NO,he won't come back ,mark my words  :icon_cool: !!!!
Sony have not called their loggo, make beLIEve, for no reason.

Look closely, because the closer you think you are, the less you will actually see .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Just read this article from  Catherine Bach on her theory why her husband committed suicide. The poor woman still  only has a theory and no definite answers, but I'll post the link here as she says it was because of the TII tour and what happened to MJ that Peter took his own life.

Former “Dukes Of Hazzard” star Catherine Bach fears Michael Jackson’s death in 2009 prompted her lawyer husband to take his life – but she still cannot figure out why.
Peter Lopez shot himself as the first anniversary of the King of Pop’s death approached in April 2010. The entertainment lawyer, who represented Jackson and helped the superstar map out his ill-fated This Is It comeback dates, left no suicide note and Bach reveals her late husband didn’t drink or take drugs and the family was “financially stable.”
The actress only has one theory and tells tabloid The Globe, “He was the man responsible for putting the This Is It tour together. I think he felt responsible for what happened to Michael. That gave him a lot of grief.”
Jackson died from an accidental overdose of anesthetic propofol while he was in the finals stages of rehearsals for the planned This Is It dates in London.
Bach reveals she and her daughters are now over the worst of the tragedy thanks to family and friends, who have supported them through their grief. She adds, “We all fell apart. I was in a state of shock for a year. I wouldn’t sleep for weeks at a time, maybe just a few hours… (but) we’ve stayed very, very close to our priest. Our friends surrounded us with love and wouldn’t let me fall.”

3 years have passed, and still nothing about Peter Lopez death.Why I'm not surprised  :icon_rolleyes: .It seems that we will have to ask Raffles Dawson,Arnie Klein and brother Jermaine, about Lopez death.,then.

Raffles van Exel Connected To Gay Mafia!
by Jacky Jasper

Raffles van Exel favorite quote: “Knowledge is Power”
HSK Exclusive - We’re getting word Raffles van Exel (real name: Raffles Dawson) was once a gigolo who catered exclusively to male clientele. I would tell you to ask Michael Jackson’s former attorney Peter Lopez, but back in 2010, he was found dead from a gun shot to his head. Don’t believe me.. Ask the blackmailer, Raffles Van Exel....................

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Thanks MJonmind for removing it, talking about the DWD patient if I recall well we said he was shorter than MJ.

Applehead this hoax has to have an end sooner or later, Michael can't be playing hide and seek during all his life  :icon_lol:

NO,he won't come back ,mark my words  :icon_cool: !!!!
Sony have not called their loggo, make beLIEve, for no reason.

Look closely, because the closer you think you are, the less you will actually see .

1) BeLIEve = Faked Death
2) Sony logo MAKE.BELIEVE = all the clues Michael is leaking to make audience believe he is alive and us to expand it, I never saw a so lasting logo as this of Sony WHICH will last until Michael's BAM IMO.
3) Look closely because the closer you think you are the less you will actually see = you will always think you are close to BAM but BAM will happen when you least expect it.
Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 06:37:31 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Just read this article from  Catherine Bach on her theory why her husband committed suicide. The poor woman still  only has a theory and no definite answers, but I'll post the link here as she says it was because of the TII tour and what happened to MJ that Peter took his own life.

Former “Dukes Of Hazzard” star Catherine Bach fears Michael Jackson’s death in 2009 prompted her lawyer husband to take his life – but she still cannot figure out why.
Peter Lopez shot himself as the first anniversary of the King of Pop’s death approached in April 2010. The entertainment lawyer, who represented Jackson and helped the superstar map out his ill-fated This Is It comeback dates, left no suicide note and Bach reveals her late husband didn’t drink or take drugs and the family was “financially stable.”
The actress only has one theory and tells tabloid The Globe, “He was the man responsible for putting the This Is It tour together. I think he felt responsible for what happened to Michael. That gave him a lot of grief.”
Jackson died from an accidental overdose of anesthetic propofol while he was in the finals stages of rehearsals for the planned This Is It dates in London.
Bach reveals she and her daughters are now over the worst of the tragedy thanks to family and friends, who have supported them through their grief. She adds, “We all fell apart. I was in a state of shock for a year. I wouldn’t sleep for weeks at a time, maybe just a few hours… (but) we’ve stayed very, very close to our priest. Our friends surrounded us with love and wouldn’t let me fall.”

3 years have passed, and still nothing about Peter Lopez death.Why I'm not surprised  :icon_rolleyes: .It seems that we will have to ask Raffles Dawson,Arnie Klein and brother Jermaine, about Lopez death.,then.

Raffles van Exel Connected To Gay Mafia!
by Jacky Jasper

Raffles van Exel favorite quote: “Knowledge is Power”
HSK Exclusive - We’re getting word Raffles van Exel (real name: Raffles Dawson) was once a gigolo who catered exclusively to male clientele. I would tell you to ask Michael Jackson’s former attorney Peter Lopez, but back in 2010, he was found dead from a gun shot to his head. Don’t believe me.. Ask the blackmailer, Raffles Van Exel....................

The truth is so well hidden that we may not find it for years and years...........   It's so obvious why Klein wasn't a witness during Murray's trial and he still is not a witness now during the AEG trial; he knows too much about all of these leeches, blackmailers and hangers on who were around Michael........

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

People seeming to have immunity from testifying under oath--Klein, Raffles, Tohme, Murray, Branca, and many more that are/were close enough to MJ to know key information. I think each are being 'saved' to 'reveal' in due time, for maximum effect. This is one collossal (understatement) reality show (bonus healing the world & restoring MJ's good name) spanning MJ career and beyond.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
People seeming to have immunity from testifying under oath--Klein, Raffles, Tohme, Murray, Branca, and many more that are/were close enough to MJ to know key information. I think each are being 'saved' to 'reveal' in due time, for maximum effect. This is one collossal (understatement) reality show (bonus healing the world & restoring MJ's good name) spanning MJ career and beyond.

I think you are right MJonmind.....the best is yet to come...for sure !!!!  :woohoo2:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

I think you are right MJonmind.....the best is yet to come...for sure !!!!  :woohoo2:

Hmmm. Now that you mention it, it is noteworthy that we've yet to see any of these key people subpoenaed, especially Klein and Murray.   :icon_idea:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Debbie Rowe won't be called to testify this week in Michael Jackson wrongful death trial

TUESDAY, JULY 30, 2013, 1:29 AM

Debbie Rowe won't be called to testify this week but remains a probable witness in the Michael Jackson wrongful death trial unfolding in Los Angeles, a defense lawyer said Monday.

AEG Live lawyer Marvin Putnam said Rowe, the King of Pop's ex-wife and the birth mother of his oldest son and daughter, "probably" will be called to testify but not until other witnesses including Michael's oldest sibling Rebbie Jackson take the stand.

Jurors also are expected to hear videotaped deposition testimony from Michael's youngest brother Randy Jackson, he said.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Is it just me or are there a lot of "video" depositions in this trial? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It will be interesting to see what Rebbie and Randy say.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Bad news hurt Michael Jackson's earning potential, witness says
By Alan Duke, CNN

updated 9:30 AM EDT, Tue July 30, 2013

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Negative headlines about drugs and sex abuse charges greatly diminished Michael Jackson's earning potential, an entertainment consultant said.

Jackson's album sales dropped sharply from his peak and his "likability" rating turned dramatically negative after "significantly negative headlines, drug abuse and other issues," Eric Briggs testified.

Briggs' testimony in the wrongful death trial of AEG Live is intended to counter an expert hired by Jackson lawyers who concluded the pop icon would have earned another $1.5 billion from world tours had he not died while preparing for his comeback concerts.

AEG Live placed a big bet on Jackson's ability to sell tickets when it signed him to a three-year deal for his "This Is It" tour. While the company worked hard to convince Jackson in 2009 to let them produce and promote the concerts, it paid Briggs more than $700,000 to prepare testimony for this trial questioning Jackson's star power.

In fact, AEG Live executives bragged at the time about how Jackson's first 50 London concerts sold out in record time with enough potential buyers lined up to sell out another 50 shows.

If a jury decides that AEG Live is liable for Jackson's death, his lost earnings potential would factor into their determination of damages to be paid by the concert promoter.

Michael Jackson's drug use explored in trial

Michael Jackson's mother and three children are suing AEG Live, contending it negligently hired, retained or supervised the doctor convicted of involuntary manslaughter in his death.

AEG Live lawyers argue that Jackson, not their executives, chose and controlled Dr. Conrad Murray and that they had no way of knowing about the dangerous treatments he was giving Jackson in the privacy of his bedroom.

They contend the singer was so deceptive and secretive about his medical treatments and drug use that even his family did not know. To help make their case, they'll play video of Jackson's youngest brother Randy being questioned about it. His testimony is expected to be shown to jurors after Brigg's testimony is concluded Wednesday.

Jackson's oldest sister Rebbie and ex-wife Debbie Rowe are also lined up to testify in the coming days. AEG Live is compelling their testimony, hoping to get revelations about Jackson's drug use.

Tuesday marks the 59th day of testimony in the trial, which the judge said could take another six weeks in a Los Angeles courtroom.

MJ's Q score

Briggs testified that he studied "Q score" data for Jackson, the trend of his album sales and his stability to conclude that Jackson had a low chance of earning money from endorsements and sponsorships.

An entertainment industry analyst hired by Jackson lawyers testified he was "reasonably certain" Jackson would have earned $300 million from endorsements and sponsorships.

Briggs disputed the estimate, saying that while Jackson was "a great performer" companies decide which celebrities to align their products with based on "likability" as measured by "Q scores."

Jackson's "Q score" in 1993 was in line with the average male musical performer, with about one person of every two surveyed saying they liked him, Briggs said. That was the year Jackson announced he had a problem with painkillers, and he entered rehab.

His score became dramatically negative over the next decade, Briggs said. By 2006, a year after he was acquitted in a child molestation trial, more than seven people said they disliked Jackson for every one who said they liked him, Briggs testified.

Companies would be "very anxious" about putting someone with such negative "likability" next to their products, he said.

Jackson lawyer Brian Panish will have a chance to question Briggs about his conclusions Tuesday.

AEG Live exec: 'Celine Dion's bigger than MJ'
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Bad news hurt Michael Jackson's earning potential, witness says
By Alan Duke, CNN

updated 9:30 AM EDT, Tue July 30, 2013

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Negative headlines about drugs and sex abuse charges greatly diminished Michael Jackson's earning potential, an entertainment consultant said.

Jackson's album sales dropped sharply from his peak and his "likability" rating turned dramatically negative after "significantly negative headlines, drug abuse and other issues," Eric Briggs testified.

Briggs' testimony in the wrongful death trial of AEG Live is intended to counter an expert hired by Jackson lawyers who concluded the pop icon would have earned another $1.5 billion from world tours had he not died while preparing for his comeback concerts.

AEG Live placed a big bet on Jackson's ability to sell tickets when it signed him to a three-year deal for his "This Is It" tour. While the company worked hard to convince Jackson in 2009 to let them produce and promote the concerts, it paid Briggs more than $700,000 to prepare testimony for this trial questioning Jackson's star power.

In fact, AEG Live executives bragged at the time about how Jackson's first 50 London concerts sold out in record time with enough potential buyers lined up to sell out another 50 shows.

If a jury decides that AEG Live is liable for Jackson's death, his lost earnings potential would factor into their determination of damages to be paid by the concert promoter.

Michael Jackson's drug use explored in trial

Michael Jackson's mother and three children are suing AEG Live, contending it negligently hired, retained or supervised the doctor convicted of involuntary manslaughter in his death.

AEG Live lawyers argue that Jackson, not their executives, chose and controlled Dr. Conrad Murray and that they had no way of knowing about the dangerous treatments he was giving Jackson in the privacy of his bedroom.

They contend the singer was so deceptive and secretive about his medical treatments and drug use that even his family did not know. To help make their case, they'll play video of Jackson's youngest brother Randy being questioned about it. His testimony is expected to be shown to jurors after Brigg's testimony is concluded Wednesday.

Jackson's oldest sister Rebbie and ex-wife Debbie Rowe are also lined up to testify in the coming days. AEG Live is compelling their testimony, hoping to get revelations about Jackson's drug use.

Tuesday marks the 59th day of testimony in the trial, which the judge said could take another six weeks in a Los Angeles courtroom.

MJ's Q score

Briggs testified that he studied "Q score" data for Jackson, the trend of his album sales and his stability to conclude that Jackson had a low chance of earning money from endorsements and sponsorships.

An entertainment industry analyst hired by Jackson lawyers testified he was "reasonably certain" Jackson would have earned $300 million from endorsements and sponsorships.

Briggs disputed the estimate, saying that while Jackson was "a great performer" companies decide which celebrities to align their products with based on "likability" as measured by "Q scores."

Jackson's "Q score" in 1993 was in line with the average male musical performer, with about one person of every two surveyed saying they liked him, Briggs said. That was the year Jackson announced he had a problem with painkillers, and he entered rehab.

His score became dramatically negative over the next decade, Briggs said. By 2006, a year after he was acquitted in a child molestation trial, more than seven people said they disliked Jackson for every one who said they liked him, Briggs testified.

Companies would be "very anxious" about putting someone with such negative "likability" next to their products, he said.

Jackson lawyer Brian Panish will have a chance to question Briggs about his conclusions Tuesday.

AEG Live exec: 'Celine Dion's bigger than MJ'

oh brother !   :icon_rolleyes:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

The U.S. GOVERNMENT is mentioned in these tweets:

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 2h

Briggs said he only learned about what he knows of what the government claims regarding Sony ATV catalogue from the Estate.
Expand

Panish argues there's no attorney-client privilege,and Briggs should be ordered to answer.
Expand

Briggs: They hired us to perform work related to Sony ATV catalogue as of the date of MJ's death.
Expand

Briggs: The only information I received in this regard came from lawyers of the Estate of Michael Jackson.
Expand

Panish: You' are well aware the value of one asset is doubled any debt he had, isn't that, sir?
Expand

Briggs: The only information I have in that respect is from attorneys of the Estate of Michael Jackson and I'm concerned w/ confidentiality
Expand

Panish: Government has stated one MJ asset is worth twice his debt, isn't it, sir?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Tweets
 ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 9h
LaPerruque: MJ saw me and said Mike! Came running to me, gave me a big hug. He asked if they could talk, I took him to a private room.

LaPerruque said he saw MJ about 2 weeks prior to his death. He was working for Janet, she threw a party for their parents at a restaurant.
Abrir
LaPerruque said he never thought of selling his story to the tabloids.

"I was mad, but not mad at him," LaPerruque said. "Because of what I heard why we stopped working together." (financial reasons)

LaPerruque retained an attorney to speak with MJ's reps to enforce agreement they had. They settled.

LaPerruque said he tried calling MJ several times about getting paid but never heard back.

MJ then moved to Las Vegas. He spoke with Raymone Bain, who said MJ had moved. He never heard from anyone about working again.

This was in November 2007. He still didn't get paid.

LaPerruque spoke with MJ. "He said he was very embarrassed not being able to pay me, he said he was going to make it right, apologized."

He stopped in the beginning of 2008. Work began in August of 2007, got paid in September and didn't get paid anymore until 2008.

"The production company wasn't paying me for my services," LaPerruque testified.

LaPerruque said he stopped working for MJ due to financial difficulties. "I wasn't getting paid," LaPerruque explained.

LaPerruque said he did not have any concern with MJ being under the influence of prescription drug in 2007.

The security head never told AEG about any of the concerns he had with Michael Jackson.

LaPerruque said he seemed happy, did not ask about how the meeting went.

The meeting lasted a couple of hours, LaPerruque said. He escorted MJ to Penn Station, he wanted to pick up some doughnuts for the kids.

"Michael seemed bright and alert at this meeting. He seemed excited," LaPerruque said.

During this time, LaPerruque took MJ to NYC to meet with AEG Live execs. He escorted MJ into the room, probably 10 people or more present.

LaPerruque had a written agreement to work as head of security for Michael Jackson. He worked for him for only a few months in 07.

Based on the meeting, that's why he went back to work with him in 2007. His job was the same as before. He spoke with Raymone Bain.
Abrir
LaPerruque said Michael appeared bright, clear, energetic, full of energy. He wanted to do a lot of things.

They met face to face, since the last time they spoke was in the Arvizo trial. He wanted to hear what MJ wanted him back.

After meeting with him and speaking with his manager at the time, LaPerruque left the LA Times and went to work for Michael Jackson.
Abrir
LaPerruque: At that time, my children had grown older, started their own things, always enjoyed the challenge working for MJ.

"He kind of grew on me," LaPerruque explained. "I did care for the man."

LaPerruque: MJ always appreciated my loyalty, best security he ever had, asked me to return to work for him.

Grace Rwamba called LaPerruque and said she wanted to meet him, had a message from Michael Jackson.

In 2007, LaPerruque went back to work for Michael Jackson. He was still the head of security of the LA Times.

He also worked on internal investigations, security of journalists working on hostile environment in Iraq.

LaPerruque took other jobs. He became in charge for the security of LA Times printing plants and security of corporate office.
Abrir
LaPerruque said the other reason was the revenue stream, which was harder and harder, and financial matters were becoming an issue.

LaPerruque: He and I had discussed me taking some time off.

He said he saw MJ's litigation with the Arvizo family (molestation accusation), had been in court before and knew how demanding it was.

LaPerruque: I was never home, I missed a lot my children, birthdays, holidays.

First, he had two young children and at the service of MJ you work at his pleasure, you never had set schedule.

LaPerruque said there were two reasons he stopped working for MJ.

"I never saw him swallow a pill, never saw him take injections," LaPerruque testified.

Putnam: Did you ever have an impression Mr. Jackson was trying to hide drugs from you?
LaPerruque: No.

Putnam: Did you have any understanding MJ was taking Propofol?
LaPerruque: No

LaPerruque never discussed using Propofol with MJ.

LaPerruque: There was one occasion I took him the doctor and I assumed he was there to see if he could find anything to help him sleep.

LaPerruque said Michael told him he had trouble sleeping.

LaPerruque: He was trying to find something that would help him sleep.

"He demanded to see Michael," LaPerruque recalled. "I told him that MJ said he didn't want to see any of his family members at the time."

LaPerruque: I was at the front gate, saw private helicopter flying very low over Neverland. Randy Jackson was in the helicopter.

"It was requested by Mr. Jackson," LaPerruque said.

Putnam: He wanted to make sure his family members didn't come thru?
LaPerruque: Yes
Abrir
LaPerruque: He told me that his family would be coming over to the rancho to speak with him and asked me to interface with his relatives.

LaPerruque remembers in 2001 Jackson family attempting an intervention. MJ asked him to come up to the ranch right away.

LaPerruque did not see any scarring regarding an implant. He was told by a physician, and judge didn't let him continue since it's hearsay.

Putnam: Did you ever understand MJ had surgical procedure implant to help him get off of drugs?

The first time LaPerruque told anyone about this incident was in his deposition. Today in court was the second time.

Putnam: Did you consider you could've made a lot of money?
P: Why?
LP: Because I had a commitment to Michael Jackson.

Putnam: Did you speak with anyone about that incident before?
P: Did you ever consider letting the tabloids know?
LP: No

LaPerruque would take MJ to doctors appointments, normally in Beverly Hills.He'd call building security alerting they were on the way.

Putnam: Why didn't you talk to Mr. Jackson about it?
LaPerruque: Because I didn't think it was my place.

Putnam: Did he ever thank you for coming over and helping him?
P: Did anyone thank you?

LaPerruque said they left shortly thereafter. "I was just told we were gonna leave."

LaPerruque never discussed this incident with MJ.

LaPerruque: Just to make sure that was no further embarrassment on Mr. Jackson's part.

LaPerruque asked the paramedics to put on their report the name he checked himself under, not MJ name.

LaPerruque: He was cleared, they told me he had to see a physician.

LaPerruque tried to cancel paramedics, but they were arriving. He told them he found MJ and paramedics said they had to check him anyway.

"He became conscious, I wouldn't say alert, but conscious," LaPerruque said. Putnam asked if he was groggy. He said yes.

Putnam: Did you have to do mouth-to-mouth?
LaPerruque: I did
P: Did you see any drugs?
P: Alcohol?
LP: Not that I recall

LaPerruque: I had to check for pulse, turned him over, shook him, ultimately was breathing. I was able to wake him up, took him to his room.

LaPerruque: I found Mr. Jackson in the hallway in the suite proned, unconscious.

LaPerruque: I was able to go into the room, had called security partner to meet at the room as well to take the two children to nanny's room

LaPerruque: I grabbed Mr. Jackson's keys and found Prince and Paris crying. They were crying saying they couldn't wake up daddy.

LaPerruque would set up times to have MJ's room cleaned.

LaPerruque said they would check in under assumed name. Room service would come to him and he would take it to MJ's room.

LaPerruque: I was in my room, received phone call from hotel security that someone had called 911 from MJ's hotel room, like young children.

They were staying at a Disney hotel. LaPerruque doesn't think a doctor traveled along. He stayed in a different room from MJ and kids.

LaPerruque went a couple of times with MJ and his children to Disney World in Florida. There was a medical emergency once in 2001 or 2002.

The security head said he never saw, anywhere, prescription drugs in MJ's hotel room or at Neverland.

LaPerruque never saw MJ do drugs or take prescription medication. He did see open wine bottles in his room.
Abrir
"It was my concern he would overdose," LaPerruque testified.
Abrir
LaPerruque said that when he was with the sheriff's department he saw a number of people overdose and taken to emergency room.

Putnam: Where you concern it could cause overdose?
LaPerruque: Yes.

Putnam asked how he knew and he said he'd have discussions with the doctors and they would tell him.
Abrir
"He would have the doctors treating him to get him off the harder narcotics," LaPerruque said.

LaPerruque understood that MJ was working hard to battle the prescription medication dependency.

One day, LaPerruque said MJ told him he was clear. 'I just want you to know I'm going to stay this way,' LaPerruque said MJ told him.
Abrir
"He fought very hard to not be dependent on prescription medication," LaPerruque testified.

LaPerruque: He knew I was there, he knew I saw him. There were times he fought very, very hard not to be dependent of those medications.

"I wanted to be close to him, to protect him, to watch him," LaPerruque testified.

LaPerruque: I believe he knew that I knew what was going. To bring up that conversation would put him on defensive, have barriers between us

LaPerruque said they had some issues related to workload and work schedule, but for the most part it was a pleasure to work with Mr. Jackson

Putnam: Did you like Mr. Jackson?
LaPerruque: Very much!

Putnam: Was there a time you didn't like Mr. Jackson?

LaPerruque: There are some professional lines you don't cross and I think it was not my place.

LaPerruque said speaking with MJ about it would be crossing the line. Even though he developed close relationship, needed to have a distance

Putnam: Why did you do that, sir?
LaPerruque: It was part of my job.

LaPerruque: I'd take him back to his room and make sure he was okay. I would seat there and make sure that he was breathing.

"He had slurred speech, incoherent, looked like he was going unconscious," LaPerruque said.

LaPerruque: In rare occasions, there were times he seemed to be under the influence of drugs in meetings, had to be taken back to his room.
Abrir
LaPerruque'd knock on MJ's door, escort him to the room meeting would take place. He'd wait outside the door and escort MJ back to the room

People were given LaPerruque's cell number and would leave him messages for Michael.

LaPerruque: Mr. Jackson had propensity of losing his cell phone. I think I counted he lost 27 cell phones (jury laughs).

LaPerruque: Any kind of emails and phone calls came to me. I'd relay the message to him, would go to his room to slip a note under the door.

LaPerruque: Few times in the middle of the day I'd go into his room and he'd be displaying signs of being under the influence.

Putnam asked if LaPerruque spoke with MJ's family members or business associates.

"I didn't believe it was my place to do that," he said.

LaPerruque: I knew they (the doctors) would be treating Mr. Jackson and wanted them to have a clear picture going in.

LaPerruque said his job was not only to protect MJ from fans or outside causes, but "I took it upon myself to take care of Mr. Jackson."

Putnam: What were you concerned?
LaPerruque: Just his general health, it seemed the frequency of the intoxication to be more occurring

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 10h
LaPerruque spoke with Dr. Slavitch, Dr. Farshchian and Grace Rwamba about his concerns with MJ.

The relationship between Dr. Farshchian and MJ was already established when LaPerruque began working for the artist.

He was one of the physicians that traveled with MJ, LaPerruque said, probably chosen by MJ.

He also spoke with Grace Rwamba, MJ's children nanny at the time, about his concerns and Dr. Alimorad "Alex" Farshchian in Miami, Florida.

"I was worried about his health," LaPerruque testified.

LaPerruque spoke with Dr Slavitch from San Francisco. He said he became worried about MJ due to numerous times he saw MJ under the influence

"I never performed any tests but the symptoms he was displaying were consistent with being under the influence," LaPerruque testified.

LaPerruque: Because the objective symptoms he was displaying, slurred speech, nod.

Putnam asked what made LaPerruque think he was under the influence of drugs.

"I knew he had unusual sleep patterns," LaPerruque said. "I think he was just lonely and wanted somebody to talk to."

LaPerruque: He asked questions about the next day's schedule, asked questions over and over.
LaPerruque: He wouldn't be very coherent, slurred speech, trying to fall asleep, incomprehensible

Another 10 to 15 times, he wasn't asked to go to MJ's room, LaPerruque said. Total would be between 20 and 30 times.

Putnam: How many times did you go to his room?
LaPerruque: Through the course of employment, probably 10 to 15 times.

"It's just slurred speech, sort of mumbling," LaPerruque said. He would be sleeping when MJ called.

"We would be in the room and he seemed to have a hard time," he said.

Putnam: Did he speak in an incoherent manner?

The security head said he would be asked to go to MJ's room, he had a key. "I would go to his room to make sure he was ok," LaPerruque said.

"His speech would be very slurred, it would be a lot of mumbling, wouldn't understand him sometimes," LaPerruque described.

LaPerruque said there were 3 times he was at a hotel and got a phone call in the middle of the night.

Putnam: From Dec. 2001 to 2004, did you believe Mr. Jackson was under the influence of drugs?

If doctor came along, it would be someone Mr. Jackson knew and they would have a hotel room. LaPerruque did not help find those doctors.

LaPerruque testified he learned the client's needs and after been asked many times to find hotel doctor he understood it was part of his job

"It became commonplace to have a physician ready upon arrivals at hotels," LaPerruque said.

LaPerruque would call the doctor. He said MJ complained about back pains, but he didn't ask every single time what the complaint was.

LaPerruque: I would go down to the concierge and ask if they had doctors they work with and get recommendation.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 13h
LaPerruque: We would get to a hotel and he would ask me to get the hotel physician.
Abrir
LaPerruque: He would have a physician present, also when we would go out and were staying somewhere he'd have me call a physician.

LaPerruque never lived at Neverland Ranch.

Putnam: Was there a period of time he was with a doctor on a daily basis?

LaPerruque: Anytime MJ stepped out of the property for extended period, going to LA or around the world, I was activated to accompany him.

LaPerruque was in charge of Mr. Jackson's protection and the protection of his children. He consulted regarding Neverland security.

Putnam: Is it fair to say you quit your job with the Sheriff's Department to work for Michael Jackson?
LaPerruque: I retired.

In December 2001, LaPerruque was asked to be full time and head the security of Michael Jackson. For the NY trip, LaPerruque used vacation.
Abrir
He went with MJ to NY to provide security at 30th anniversary of Madison Square Garden.

MJ was shooting short film at the lot, so LaPerruque was asked to provide security some times.

The nanny would call him if they needed anything for MJ or the children.
Abrir
LaPerruque stayed at the Universal Hilton, there was a room for him. MJ and the children, nanny, personal security team were there as well.

Earlier in the summer/01, while still at the Sheriff's Dept, LaPerruque said man with MJ security asked for help at the Universal Hilton.

Putnam asked if LaPerruque was trained to identify people intoxicated. He said yes, he attended drug intoxication courses.

First full time gig in private security was in December 2001. He was with the Sheriff's Department prior to that for 22 1/2 years.

MJ hired LaPerruque 5-10 times in the Summer of 2001. He was hired full time in December 2001 and was under employment until 2004.

LaPerruque: I'm a security specialist, provide security for high profile people, celebrities, estate. I worked for Michael and Janet Jackson

Putnam: Are you rooting for either side?
LaPerruque: No, I'm not rooting for any side

Atty Marvin Putnam did the questioning. He asked if LaPerruque met with attorneys from defense and plaintiff prior to testimony. He said yes

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions