suspicious mind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
All this talk of medical records and such......
does anyone know what HIPPA would cover? I find things that pertain to court......
but not specifically to a person who has died.  I remember a long time researching HIPPA
stuff.....but can't seem to tie this one together.  It seems like they are spilling his whole
history...yet is that even legal?  Especially being that the information
is leaving the courtroom walls...via reporters.  Wouldn't  there have to be a release of some sort.....
maybe by a family member? 

With regards to being allergic to Demerol.......
on the paramedic report he was noted as being allergic to
thorazine (spelling?).....I had questioned that a long time ago. 
He had many photos of himself wearing a medical bracelet.  Some said
that was only for lupus....I have no idea. 

Anyways...hope you are all doing well!
Blessings Always

do i remember at one point someone saying something about paris mention of some allergies that day?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

From today:

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 3m

Medical record from May 13, 2003: Height: 72 inches (6 feet) Weight: 140 lbs Allergy: Demerol Medications: Denied

I guess depending on who's giving the information Michael seems to grow taller and/or shrink at a moment's notice.....................

Touche Faith  :beerchug: !!!  Thank you for bringing that up  ;) ,because as you can see, they bring up, his height, over and over again.That's a reason ,trust me on that.... :icon_e_wink: .
In recent months, I have read many stories about people who knew or seen MJ, in person.Up here, nothing strange,except for the fact some things they have said about Michael , were different from what we have been told so far. :icon_e_confused: :animal0017: :icon_rolleyes: .For example look what Pharrell from Daft Punk about said recently,about MJ's height:

Pharrell Williams on Surprise Hits, Daft Punk, and Watching Michael Jackson Laugh
6/6/13
I was thinking of Clipse’s “When the Last Time” as another one of those, something that doesn’t entirely seem like it’d work on paper. But it was making me wonder how often you start something and it actually doesn’t come together, and you have to toss it and move to the next thing.
Pharrell:Yeah — either I toss it, or the artist tosses it. Like, “I’m a Slave 4 U” was made for Janet Jackson. Justin Timberlake’s first album — all those songs, with the exception of “Like I Love You,” were songs I made for Michael Jackson. His manager didn’t like them. Somehow I think Michael didn’t like them either, though. Because when I finally met him, he sang all those songs back to me, and said, “Those songs should have been for me.” And he just laughed. He fell out, just like I have all my life — when something is super funny my knees literally give out, and no matter where it is, I’m on the ground. He just fell on the couch, and he was really tall — six-foot-something  :icon_cool:. Filled up the whole couch. And he fell, rolled on the floor, kicking like a kid, laughing. But he sang those songs to me and he sang them just like Justin. And then he sang “You Don’t Have to Call” to me, and what was so interesting was all of them had Michael bridges. Like on the bridge of “You Don’t Have to Call,” the way I’d written it, I was trying to capture what Michael had already done with Quincy Jones and Rod Temperton, in the late seventies, early eighties. He sang those songs to me. So he kinda knew, but at the time they just weren’t good enough. But they were songs for him.

You might be right on that 6 feet ,so let's move on on another "encounter",with The Man,lol :LolLolLolLol: :

R. Kelly Shares His Memories of Meeting Michael Jackson
06/25/2012
Thirty minutes and several phone calls from Jackson's people later, the legendary singer arrives.
He looked at least eight feet tall. He looked like an avatar  :icon_lol:. He was wearing a black mask over his face. Only his eyes were showing.

The last one it's really intresting,cause it's from 2005 trial  :suspect: ,and it brings stuff ,that we already talked before:MJ's face and possible doubles.I would say that this last one it's the most intriguing,considering this hoax  :icon_e_wink: !!!

ichris2010 Sun, 09/19/2010 - 19:03
During his trial in 2005, he was walking out of the courthouse and I saw him. And I will tell you, those pictures you see of him are altered  :icon_eek:  :animal0017:. His cheekbones were not popping out of his face, there was no dead skin on his nose, and his eyes were not wide open, and his jaw was not a complete square, and his chin was not that wide. Those pictures were altered. He looked amazing, he was walking very fast. I remember I almost passed out when he waved toward me. He was tall. He was definitely taller than me. When I saw him that day, it was the greatest day of my life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Applehead I think if someone had hair like that nowadays they would surely be arrested or given a ticket at least..............  No disrespect to anyone, but that hairstyle was common or "in" in the 70's and 80's.   

Thanks for all the information you posted about Michael's height, very interesting!!! 

I'm curious to know, at this point would you say that we are getting closer to finding the truth or the opposite????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Just read this article from  Catherine Bach on her theory why her husband committed suicide. The poor woman still  only has a theory and no definite answers, but I'll post the link here as she says it was because of the TII tour and what happened to MJ that Peter took his own life.

Former “Dukes Of Hazzard” star Catherine Bach fears Michael Jackson’s death in 2009 prompted her lawyer husband to take his life – but she still cannot figure out why.
Peter Lopez shot himself as the first anniversary of the King of Pop’s death approached in April 2010. The entertainment lawyer, who represented Jackson and helped the superstar map out his ill-fated This Is It comeback dates, left no suicide note and Bach reveals her late husband didn’t drink or take drugs and the family was “financially stable.”
The actress only has one theory and tells tabloid The Globe, “He was the man responsible for putting the This Is It tour together. I think he felt responsible for what happened to Michael. That gave him a lot of grief.”
Jackson died from an accidental overdose of anesthetic propofol while he was in the finals stages of rehearsals for the planned This Is It dates in London.
Bach reveals she and her daughters are now over the worst of the tragedy thanks to family and friends, who have supported them through their grief. She adds, “We all fell apart. I was in a state of shock for a year. I wouldn’t sleep for weeks at a time, maybe just a few hours… (but) we’ve stayed very, very close to our priest. Our friends surrounded us with love and wouldn’t let me fall.”
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
PLEASE MJONMIND REMOVE THE PICTURE OF THE COURTROOM DOOR.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Just read this article from  Catherine Bach on her theory why her husband committed suicide. The poor woman still  only has a theory and no definite answers, but I'll post the link here as she says it was because of the TII tour and what happened to MJ that Peter took his own life.

Former “Dukes Of Hazzard” star Catherine Bach fears Michael Jackson’s death in 2009 prompted her lawyer husband to take his life – but she still cannot figure out why.
Peter Lopez shot himself as the first anniversary of the King of Pop’s death approached in April 2010. The entertainment lawyer, who represented Jackson and helped the superstar map out his ill-fated This Is It comeback dates, left no suicide note and Bach reveals her late husband didn’t drink or take drugs and the family was “financially stable.”
The actress only has one theory and tells tabloid The Globe, “He was the man responsible for putting the This Is It tour together. I think he felt responsible for what happened to Michael. That gave him a lot of grief.”
Jackson died from an accidental overdose of anesthetic propofol while he was in the finals stages of rehearsals for the planned This Is It dates in London.
Bach reveals she and her daughters are now over the worst of the tragedy thanks to family and friends, who have supported them through their grief. She adds, “We all fell apart. I was in a state of shock for a year. I wouldn’t sleep for weeks at a time, maybe just a few hours… (but) we’ve stayed very, very close to our priest. Our friends surrounded us with love and wouldn’t let me fall.”

I don't think Peter committed suicide........  But have no way of proving it......... 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't think Peter committed suicide........  But have no way of proving it.........

This man's (tragic) death is actually what my interest in all of this (the hoax).

I've worked with hundreds of people who have attempted suicide. The pattern is not there in Peter Lopez's case. There are no 'markers', so to speak. Most suicidal people only kill themselves after exhibiting suicidal tendencies. Lopez didn't.  Most leave some sort of indication they took their own lives (notes etc.), especially when they have families. Peter didn't. I've always believed he was murdered. The timing, the nature of his death, his affiliations...He knew too much about something. IMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

I hold the same opinion regarding Peter Lopez's passing. His silencing seems to be very much linked to this whole hoax. Catherine would have to choose her words wisely for safety reasons.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Apple:

Jody Armour is a Professor of Law at the University of Southern Cali and specializes in race issues in legal decision-making. Has made lots of comments on MJ related cases.

With hair like that I knew he had to be either a) a professor or b) a scientist LOL

Someone correct me if I am wrong... I don't think he has ever represented MJ. More analysing the legal "goings on" from a race perspective.

Edit: Actually saw this news bulletin on the Sth Cali Uni website:

JODY ARMOUR, USC law professor, can talk about the legacy and life of Michael Jackson as well as legal issues that may arise from Jackson’s death. Armour can be reached at (323) 573-0444 (cellular).

Seems to have a penchant for MJ...
Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 08:26:04 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MJonmind

Sweet, done!

As I've read testimony the last few days, over and over I get the impression that MJ is taking "copious" amounts of drugs particularly demerol and propofol, that if true would have killed him many many times over (Nevermind CM giving him prop 4 60 days-he should have died 60X). The time period seems pretty much the planning of the hoax as Back said 20 years (starting 1989 or before). From testimony it appears that at least David Fournier and Scott Saunders were both giving MJ excessive amounts of drugs 1 after the other with perhaps some overlap, and not being told by MJ about the other doctor. This is so deja vu with Murray/Klein and other doctors.   Now these main 4 or more doctors who cared for him and gave him the drugs either have to be in on the hoax, or they were injecting into a superhuman person who could remain healthy, smart, and loving to raise his family and plan for TII. MJ seems to have hidden all trace of being a drug user from people around him, especially his mother. Could there be this double who is 6 feet tall who took all the drugs, who truly died under CM's care, or was it some horribly disfigured bed ridden burn victim who legally changed his name to MJJ, and for years needed all this drug for pain management, had hundreds of facial surgeries done requiring propofol to have a face again (perhaps MJ-like) who became the DWD patient TS told about. (Who knows maybe he was an Elephant-man type that MJ wanted to help out.) Or was there some dummy that the doctors injected the drugs into to say they did it in later years, which seems such a huge waste of money/resources. Just like the movie The Prestige, which we've talked about many times, there is something that is allowing MJ to perform this illusion. In the movie it was a twin that they kept secret and 1 twin even had a finger chopped off to look like the other to fool the audience. I know MJ has created an illusion of his drug use, his death, and he is teasing us mercilessly with all these details in the testimony, and we remain stumped.

Yesterday I really laughed about MJ not following doctors orders.
The sprained ankle shows the slight over-lap of the 2 doctors, or where Saunders took over after Fournier got mad at MJ, and MJ stopped seeing him or wishing him a Happy Birthday! :icon_lol:
ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 25 Jul
Fournier said they had a good relationship and MJ was a good patient. But MJ did not followed post-operative recommendations.

Fournier tapped at the window and saw MJ eating a bucket of chicken and some biscuits. "He was embarrassed," Fournier said.

But he said he happened to drive by Kentucky Fried Chicken, saw MJ's limo parked.

Fournier said he tells patients after anesthesia to resume diet slowly, told MJ to go home, have crackers, soup.

"I told him to go home and instead of going home he went to rehearse," Fournier said. MJ sprained his ankle at rehearsal for Grammy Awards.

Fournier said that post-operatively they want patients to go home with an adult to keep an eye on them for 24 hours.

Interesting that Fournier had $70,000 invested in giving propofol, while Murray had a few simple medical supplies perhaps $100s. What a joke!
All the equipments needed are very expensive, Fournier said. He had about $70,000 invested in his operating room.

Fournier read the label of Diprivan (brand name for Propofol). He said monitoring the patient is a full time job.

These tweets almost made me think of the DWD patient whose name was changed to MJJ.
ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 8h
There was a keypad that the man pushed a series of buttons and the door opened, the doctor testified.

Dr. Saunders did not recognized the man on the bed as MJ. He said the room was dark.

Dr. Saunders: I said nice to meet you, Mr. Jackson. And he said 'I'm sick.'

Dr. Saunders: He and took me in to a bedroom. There was a guy lying on the bed, he said 'I am Michael Jackson.'

Someone let him in, he waited at the entrance for about half an hour.

Dr. Saunders: Someone, a man, came when I was ready to leave.

Dr. Saunders said he drove to Neverland, there was a kiosk at the entrance of the house, he pushed the button, followed a car to a house.

"He had an upper respiratory infection," Dr. Saunders said.

"And I said yes and she gave me the address," the doctor said.
Hunt: Did you treat MJ that day?
Dr. Saunders: Yes
This also reminded me of the 'sickly MJ' that was at the meeting at the Carolwood house that day on June 19, where RP, KO, CM were and Kai Chase served them food, noting that MJ wore a mask, was fully covered and she couldn't tell if it was MJ, and the vase broke.

Back's words:
Though the hands of tIME still move incrementally, tick-tock, tick-tock, it is quickly running thin on the 2 decade long, elaborate planning that culminated in this execution. I can now understand that "vision" of 6/25/06 relapse", with CLARITY. This is no conspiracy theory! However, believe as you may. But believing and knowing--- are two different things.

Arms, wrist and feet. Bludgeoned through the veins.
Arms, wrist and feet, Poisoned through the veins.
Two different Kings, with different Reigns.
And The End result shall be the same.

JUSTICE........For it is already written!

Just some thoughts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Apple:

Jody Armour is a Professor of Law at the University of Southern Cali and specializes in race issues in legal decision-making. Has made lots of comments on MJ related cases.

With hair like that I knew he had to be either a) a professor or b) a scientist LOL

Someone correct me if I am wrong... I don't think he has ever represented MJ. More analysing the legal "goings on" from a race perspective.

Edit: Actually saw this news bulletin on the Sth Cali Uni website:

JODY ARMOUR, USC law professor, can talk about the legacy and life of Michael Jackson as well as legal issues that may arise from Jackson’s death. Armour can be reached at (323) 573-0444 (cellular).

Seems to have a penchant for MJ...

It's not only him who has a penchant for MJ lol  :LolLolLolLol: ....there are lot more  :icon_lol: !!!!
Thank's for the info and tel.number ,but I will pass that ,cause I don't think he wants to be disturbed  :thjajaja121: !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Applehead I think if someone had hair like that nowadays they would surely be arrested or given a ticket at least..............  No disrespect to anyone, but that hairstyle was common or "in" in the 70's and 80's.   

Thanks for all the information you posted about Michael's height, very interesting!!! 

I'm curious to know, at this point would you say that we are getting closer to finding the truth or the opposite????

You're welcome ,Faith  :bearhug: !!!
Do you really want my honest opinion?? Ok, I will give you my opinion then:
I don't think  we will ever find the whole truth,and this hoax will not have an end.Not now and not ever,because it's all for/about LOVE.....sorry for/about Entertainment  :icon_e_wink: .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Thanks MJonmind for removing it, talking about the DWD patient if I recall well we said he was shorter than MJ.

Applehead this hoax has to have an end sooner or later, Michael can't be playing hide and seek during all his life  :icon_lol:
Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 10:01:30 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Sweet, done!

As I've read testimony the last few days, over and over I get the impression that MJ is taking "copious" amounts of drugs particularly demerol and propofol, that if true would have killed him many many times over (Nevermind CM giving him prop 4 60 days-he should have died 60X). The time period seems pretty much the planning of the hoax as Back said 20 years (starting 1989 or before). From testimony it appears that at least David Fournier and Scott Saunders were both giving MJ excessive amounts of drugs 1 after the other with perhaps some overlap, and not being told by MJ about the other doctor. This is so deja vu with Murray/Klein and other doctors.   Now these main 4 or more doctors who cared for him and gave him the drugs either have to be in on the hoax, or they were injecting into a superhuman person who could remain healthy, smart, and loving to raise his family and plan for TII. MJ seems to have hidden all trace of being a drug user from people around him, especially his mother. Could there be this double who is 6 feet tall who took all the drugs, who truly died under CM's care, or was it some horribly disfigured bed ridden burn victim who legally changed his name to MJJ, and for years needed all this drug for pain management, had hundreds of facial surgeries done requiring propofol to have a face again (perhaps MJ-like) who became the DWD patient TS told about. (Who knows maybe he was an Elephant-man type that MJ wanted to help out.) Or was there some dummy that the doctors injected the drugs into to say they did it in later years, which seems such a huge waste of money/resources. Just like the movie The Prestige, which we've talked about many times, there is something that is allowing MJ to perform this illusion. In the movie it was a twin that they kept secret and 1 twin even had a finger chopped off to look like the other to fool the audience. I know MJ has created an illusion of his drug use, his death, and he is teasing us mercilessly with all these details in the testimony, and we remain stumped.

Yesterday I really laughed about MJ not following doctors orders.
The sprained ankle shows the slight over-lap of the 2 doctors, or where Saunders took over after Fournier got mad at MJ, and MJ stopped seeing him or wishing him a Happy Birthday! :icon_lol:
Fournier said they had a good relationship and MJ was a good patient. But MJ did not followed post-operative recommendations.

Fournier tapped at the window and saw MJ eating a bucket of chicken and some biscuits. "He was embarrassed," Fournier said.

But he said he happened to drive by Kentucky Fried Chicken, saw MJ's limo parked.

Fournier said he tells patients after anesthesia to resume diet slowly, told MJ to go home, have crackers, soup.

"I told him to go home and instead of going home he went to rehearse," Fournier said. MJ sprained his ankle at rehearsal for Grammy Awards.

Fournier said that post-operatively they want patients to go home with an adult to keep an eye on them for 24 hours.

Interesting that Fournier had $70,000 invested in giving propofol, while Murray had a few simple medical supplies perhaps $100s. What a joke!
All the equipments needed are very expensive, Fournier said. He had about $70,000 invested in his operating room.

Fournier read the label of Diprivan (brand name for Propofol). He said monitoring the patient is a full time job.

These tweets almost made me think of the DWD patient whose name was changed to MJJ.
There was a keypad that the man pushed a series of buttons and the door opened, the doctor testified.

Dr. Saunders did not recognized the man on the bed as MJ. He said the room was dark.

Dr. Saunders: I said nice to meet you, Mr. Jackson. And he said 'I'm sick.'

Dr. Saunders: He and took me in to a bedroom. There was a guy lying on the bed, he said 'I am Michael Jackson.'

Someone let him in, he waited at the entrance for about half an hour.

Dr. Saunders: Someone, a man, came when I was ready to leave.

Dr. Saunders said he drove to Neverland, there was a kiosk at the entrance of the house, he pushed the button, followed a car to a house.

"He had an upper respiratory infection," Dr. Saunders said.

"And I said yes and she gave me the address," the doctor said.
Hunt: Did you treat MJ that day?
Dr. Saunders: Yes
This also reminded me of the 'sickly MJ' that was at the meeting at the Carolwood house that day on June 19, where RP, KO, CM were and Kai Chase served them food, noting that MJ wore a mask, was fully covered and she couldn't tell if it was MJ, and the vase broke.

Back's words:
Though the hands of tIME still move incrementally, tick-tock, tick-tock, it is quickly running thin on the 2 decade long, elaborate planning that culminated in this execution. I can now understand that "vision" of 6/25/06 relapse", with CLARITY. This is no conspiracy theory! However, believe as you may. But believing and knowing--- are two different things.

Arms, wrist and feet. Bludgeoned through the veins.
Arms, wrist and feet, Poisoned through the veins.
Two different Kings, with different Reigns.
And The End result shall be the same.

JUSTICE........For it is already written!

Just some thoughts.

MJonmind thank you for the detailed info  :bearhug: !!!
The part about KFC ( King for chicken   :icon_lol:)   just made my day  :thjajaja121: !!! I saw this info yesterday,go figure my forum profile  :thjajaja121: !!!
 I heard he went to Popeye's for some red beans and rice too but he liked to keep that on the dl...KFC thought they had it on lock and MJ was a gentleman about these things  :icon_geek: .

Runs in the family, it seems.   :icon_lol:
Hilarious story about MJ sneaking/eating chicken at night when he thought nobody would have seen him :D and he was supposed to be fasting ahaaha  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:!(0:51:14-0:55:00)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOg2611In88[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling

:icon_lol:

Nurse details anesthetic treatments for Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson had a high tolerance for certain drugs and wasn't always forthcoming with his medical history, a nurse anesthetist who treated the singer testified Thursday.

Witness David Fournier told jurors he had worked with Jackson for a decade until the relationship ended in 2003, when Fournier refused to participate in a medical procedure.

Jackson was acting "goofy" and was slow to respond to standard questions before a scheduled cosmetic surgery that was canceled after Fournier refused to administer an anesthetic, he said.

The incident came a few months after Fournier said he had to help Jackson breath while undergoing another procedure and later determined that Jackson had not disclosed a new medical condition.

"He wasn't honest with me," Fournier said without detailing the change in Jackson.

At the time, Jackson had an implant in his abdomen to block the effects of Demerol and other opiate drugs.

Fournier testified that he had given the singer a relatively large dose of a powerful anesthetic and needed to know how Jackson was going to react.

A judge ruled that Fournier couldn't testify about the implant because he learned about it from Jackson's dermatologist, and it was a hearsay statement.

Jurors, however, had heard about the device through videotaped testimony of another Jackson doctor on Wednesday.

Fournier testified as a defense witness in a negligence case filed by Jackson's mother against AEG Live LLC, the promoter of Jackson's comeback shows.

Katherine Jackson claims the concert promoter failed to properly investigate the doctor who was later convicted of involuntary manslaughter for giving Jackson an overdose of the anesthetic propofol as a sleep aid in 2009.

AEG denies it is liable for Jackson's death. Its lawyers have said Jackson hid his prescription drug use from nearly everyone.

Fournier said his incomplete medical records show he administered propofol to Jackson at least 14 times between 2000 and 2003. He estimated he gave the singer the drug numerous other times over the years for a variety of cosmetic and dental procedures.

He noted in his records that Jackson had a high tolerance for certain drugs, which Fournier said could be attributed to a variety of factors, including genetics.

Fournier said it was not common to administer an anesthetic during cosmetic procedures, but the ones done on Jackson were complex and involved dozens of injections.

Fournier also said he never had any indication that the singer was using propofol as a treatment for insomnia.

Jackson's physician Conrad Murray had been giving the singer nightly doses of propofol as Jackson prepared for his ill-fated "This Is It" shows.

I can't wait to hear what Debbie Rowe has to say....I'll bet ten bucks Klein comes out of hiding next week too... :animal0017:
Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 01:51:36 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions