MJonmind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Meglen seemed to not care much about MJ as a performer saying he was more into heavier rock, but he indicated stats could be skued.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 16h
Meglen: You assume I believe and agree with those numbers because they are on Billboard magazine. Those numbers are often inflated.
Panish: Isn't it true U2 had 97,000 people attend at the Rose Bowl?
Meglen: That's not true

"The maximum capacity of shows I've done at the Rose Bowl was 59,570," Meglen testified.
How many stats about MJ's success at record sales, attendence at concerts, popularity have been totally deflated to represent the desired numbers of the media who at every turn try to undermine MJ.
Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 12:37:21 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Thanks for helping me to post the pic correctly although I am noticing the pic is not that clear maybe I was too nervous while making it due to I was breaking the rules, lol, good job.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

:th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

bec

@Sweet, you should probably remove the pic since you don't have a court order. Ironic though, I just read this article before coming to the site tonight: http://music.yahoo.com/news/spectator-banned-jackson-trial-over-photo-013638056.html
LOS ANGELES (AP) — A spectator attending the civil trial over Michael Jackson's death was banned Wednesday by a judge after he snapped a photo in a courthouse hallway that included jurors hearing the case.Earlier on Wednesday, jurors watched the videotaped testimony of a physician who said he treated the late singer to help him stop taking
Demerol.Bailiffs confiscated William Wagener's cellphone and ordered him to return on Thursday to find out whether the ban will remain in place or
other disciplinary actions will be taken.Wagener said he inadvertently snapped the photo on his smartphone while riding
an escalator. He cooperated with bailiffs to retrieve the photo and said
 he did not send it to anyone.The photo is the latest incident that has raised concerns about the security around jurors hearing the
negligence case filed by Jackson's mother against AEG Live LLC. Two alternate jurors were approached by a woman last month who told them not to award any money to the Jackson family.In recent days, tiny windows on the courtroom door were blocked after jurors reported seeing someone press a camera to the window and snap a
photo during the proceedings. Videotaping and photography in the
courthouse are banned without a court order, and a judge blocked a
request by news outlets to broadcast the trial.
Bailiffs or a court clerk give daily reminders of the courtroom's rules, which include a ban on any transmissions from inside the trial or
 loud outbursts during the testimony.Wagener, 67, said he posts updates on the trial on Facebook and YouTube and has sold rights to videos he made during Jackson's 2005 criminal trial. He said if he's banned from the trial, it will hurt his ability to
cover the case. He said being in the courtroom is the only way to hear
the inflection of lawyers and witnesses and get a full sense of the
proceedings.Earlier, in a videotaped testimony, one of Jackson's former physicians described how in 2002 he placed an implant in Jackson's
abdomen to block the effects of opioid medications such as Demerol.Dr. Alimorad Farschcian said Jackson told him that he wanted to stop taking Demerol for the sake of his children. The Miami-based physician
became close to the entertainer after treating him for a sprained ankle,
 spending time at Neverland Ranch and meeting Jackson's mother on
Christmas Day in 2002.Farschcian said the implant kept the singer off of Demerol for at least nine months and Jackson's mother Katherine seemed pleased when he
described it to her and her son showed her the device.Katherine Jackson testified on Monday that she never saw the device and could never prove her son abused prescription medications.The Jackson family matriarch is suing AEG Live, claiming it negligently hired another doctor, Conrad Murray, who was convicted of
administering Jackson a fatal dose of anesthetic in 2009. No trace of
Demerol was found in Jackson's system when he died.AEG Live denies it hired Murray, and its attorneys have said Jackson hid his addiction struggles, and the company bears no responsibility for
 his death.Superior Court Judge Yvette Palazuelos said she would consult with another judge about how to handle
 Wagener and the photo of jurors.
Lol, was that you Sweet?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

Bec, are you saying the pic should be removed from here?

Another question to you, do you believe the implant story? (Goes well with the abscessed butt story.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Excuse MJ ignorance but why dnt the courts like photos being taken? I'm guessing for juror anonymity?

Also, I'm still confused if I should be looking at this as a 'real' court with fake testimonies / evidence. Or a 'fake' court with ppl playing a role combined with others who are playing a role unbeknownst to them..

#watching this space.
#keeping up with every tweet of abc court.
#unsure yet which is the case.

Opinions anyone??
CM case déjà vu anyone??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Sweet,thank's  that you mention Keya Morgan,cause he is also "involved" in the AEG lawsuit ,lol  :LolLolLolLol: .
He is the person Katherins lawyer referred to in the AEG trial when they questioned Randy Phillips over a meeting he had with Dr Thome at the Beverly Hills Hotel in may. Apparently Keya was seated next to them and heard their conversation. He said he heard Randy Phillips calling Katherine a bitch and that they talked about the trial, which Randy Phillips denied etc.

Keya Morgan ‏@KeyaMorgan 5 May
WOW! Randy Phillips of AEG and Dr. Tohme Tohme are seated right next to me at beverly hills hotel.

Keya Morgan ‏@KeyaMorgan 13 Jun
I just found out that my tweet about Phillips & Tohme was used in court today in the Jackson case & plus a lot more.

God does everything for a reason! I know Tohme & Phillips siting next to me talking about #MJ was planed by the big boss above.

The stuff Randy Phillips & Tohme Tohme said in front of me about Michael Jackson & Katherine Jackson made me sick. I could not eat my lunch.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Another question to you, do you believe the implant story? (Goes well with the abscessed butt story.)

Yeah probably, but it's a grey area which is why I asked Sweet to do it herself.

No, of course I don't believe that story. I don't believe any of this nonsense.

Excuse MJ ignorance but why dnt the courts like photos being taken? I'm guessing for juror anonymity?

Yes, that's right. Which is why I said it's a grey area, that pic shows nothing, of course, but court houses ban photography/recording devises across the board to protect juror identities in general.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

I was thinking to remove the pic yesterday after posting it just to let you all see ad after remove it, I have already removed it so you should remove it as well just for respect to Michael who is the only one that I care for.

Haha Bec not I wasn't that one I was very respectful there the only infringement I did was that pic                           which shows nothing more than what we already knew, I mean that judge's name is Palazuelos and that pics are forbidden, lol.
Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 12:48:36 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

suspicious mind

@Sweet, you should probably remove the pic since you don't have a court order. Ironic though, I just read this article before coming to the site tonight: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
LOS ANGELES (AP) — A spectator attending the civil trial over Michael Jackson's death was banned Wednesday by a judge after he snapped a photo in a courthouse hallway that included jurors hearing the case.Earlier on Wednesday, jurors watched the videotaped testimony of a physician who said he treated the late singer to help him stop taking
Demerol.Bailiffs confiscated William Wagener's cellphone and ordered him to return on Thursday to find out whether the ban will remain in place or
other disciplinary actions will be taken.Wagener said he inadvertently snapped the photo on his smartphone while riding
 he did not send it to anyone.The photo is the latest incident that has raised concerns about the security around jurors hearing the
negligence case filed by Jackson's mother against AEG Live LLC. Two alternate jurors were approached by a woman last month who told them not to award any money to the Jackson family.In recent days, tiny windows on the courtroom door were blocked after jurors reported seeing someone press a camera to the window and snap a
Bailiffs or a court clerk give daily reminders of the courtroom's rules, which include a ban on any transmissions from inside the trial or
 loud outbursts during the testimony.Wagener, 67, said he posts updates on the trial on Facebook and YouTube and has sold rights to videos he made during Jackson's 2005 criminal trial. He said if he's banned from the trial, it will hurt his ability to
proceedings.Earlier, in a videotaped testimony, one of Jackson's former physicians described how in 2002 he placed an implant in Jackson's
abdomen to block the effects of opioid medications such as Demerol.Dr. Alimorad Farschcian said Jackson told him that he wanted to stop taking Demerol for the sake of his children. The Miami-based physician
Christmas Day in 2002.Farschcian said the implant kept the singer off of Demerol for at least nine months and Jackson's mother Katherine seemed pleased when he
described it to her and her son showed her the device.Katherine Jackson testified on Monday that she never saw the device and could never prove her son abused prescription medications.The Jackson family matriarch is suing AEG Live, claiming it negligently hired another doctor, Conrad Murray, who was convicted of
Demerol was found in Jackson's system when he died.AEG Live denies it hired Murray, and its attorneys have said Jackson hid his addiction struggles, and the company bears no responsibility for
 his death.Superior Court Judge Yvette Palazuelos said she would consult with another judge about how to handle
Lol, was that you Sweet?

is this accurate? i thought none was found.  :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

@Sweet, you should probably remove the pic since you don't have a court order. Ironic though, I just read this article before coming to the site tonight: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
LOS ANGELES (AP) — A spectator attending the civil trial over Michael Jackson's death was banned Wednesday by a judge after he snapped a photo in a courthouse hallway that included jurors hearing the case.Earlier on Wednesday, jurors watched the videotaped testimony of a physician who said he treated the late singer to help him stop taking
Lol, was that you Sweet?

The article actually says, "No trace of Demerol was found in Jackson's system when he died."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

From today:

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 3m

Medical record from May 13, 2003: Height: 72 inches (6 feet) Weight: 140 lbs Allergy: Demerol Medications: Denied

I guess depending on who's giving the information Michael seems to grow taller and/or shrink at a moment's notice.....................
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

All this talk of medical records and such......
does anyone know what HIPPA would cover? I find things that pertain to court......
but not specifically to a person who has died.  I remember a long time researching HIPPA
stuff.....but can't seem to tie this one together.  It seems like they are spilling his whole
history...yet is that even legal?  Especially being that the information
is leaving the courtroom walls...via reporters.  Wouldn't  there have to be a release of some sort.....
maybe by a family member? 

With regards to being allergic to Demerol.......
on the paramedic report he was noted as being allergic to
thorazine (spelling?).....I had questioned that a long time ago. 
He had many photos of himself wearing a medical bracelet.  Some said
that was only for lupus....I have no idea. 

Anyways...hope you are all doing well!
Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwuw2-GBX58[/youtube]

What?? There never was a contract betewn MJ and Conrat   :Pulling_hair:  :WTF:  ::) ??
This whole AGE trial was unnecessary, it's a mess and a giant CIRCUS  :icon_geek: :icon_lol:!!! And it's only motivation for the Jackson clan,and the rest is money  :icon_rolleyes:.Like Majestic said :" Follow the dollar" .Each of them,is accusing one another and pointing fingers ,but in the end there's no one to blame  :suspect:  :icon_lol: . Joseph blames Katherine,Katherine blames AEG,AEG blames Michael,etc .I mean,WHO THE F.....is to blame here  :icon_e_confused:  :thjajaja121:??
Now outside the subject, who is guy ,cause his hair scared me to death  :affraid:  :icon_lol:?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Lol, was that you Sweet?

The article actually says, "No trace of Demerol was found in Jackson's system when he died."

oops  :Pulling_hair:thank you  :-[ guess this means my memory is ok but i can't read worth a damn.  :thjajaja121:
Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 06:36:16 AM by suspicious mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal