You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Paris Jackson's deposition  :icon_e_biggrin:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZOqS4ji8WE[/youtube]

If This Is Not an hoax than I don't know what it is lol :LolLolLolLol: !!!!!
OMG another Deposition,but this time from Paris Jackson in person  :icon_eek: .I really don't know what to say :icon_rolleyes: ,but it's very strange ,and you know why??  Because ,Paris talks about Grace at past tense lol,"she use to be".Well this is not true at all lol   :icon_e_biggrin: ,cause she still IS their nanny  .Here is the proof:

Katherine Jackson :Church In Woodland Hills 6/9

I dare to say that I would not trust my kid one split second with this woman Grace. She looks pretty demonic ... Paris? I doubt, she still lives with Miss Katherine, if she speaks of Grace in past tense, as Grace is flocking around Miss Katherine (to keep her on track). Like I said, I don't even believe anymore, that Miss Katherine was the one who filed the court case against AEG, but that she has to play the game FOR Sony, who filed the case in her name (using the whole Jackson family for their purpose). This case is about money and I have serious doubts Miss Katherine would even think about filing such a case.

About Kai Chase. She was hired then fired and then rehired? Yep, I can't shake this feeling off she was installed there as well. The new 'good' management fired her, 'cause they knew she was another sent little spy and wanted to protect MJ by firing her. That said 'good' management had to be removed again in order to rehire Kai to continue her job (whch is not cooking ... ) until he 'died'. Her stories about how MJ and kids were so wonderful together sound beautyful, but exaggerated, even dramatized. Highly alarming. Especially when considering her dissociated state of mind when continuing preparing lunch after Murray allegedly called for Prince. Ah, and now Kai is cooking in the Jacksons' home yet again? Grace back? Kai back? Do not trust them. They are installed.

Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 02:03:27 AM by MFFreedom
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

MJonmind

Applehead, do you think Paris is lying in this deposition? Doing more 'improv' for her dad?

I'm sure there's hoax layers of truth here. I would think the world would know MJ wasn't married (Lisa & Debbie being huge stories) so why would they think Grace was MJ's wife and let her in MJ's bedroom. It just seems too corny to be true.

About Kai Chase, she seems to be deliberately making MJ look like a super good dad, but in the same breath make him out to be evil.
1) she thought she would for sure be fired by MJ for helping Paris find snails in the back yard, and was relieved he didn't.
2) she said there was an unwritten rule in the house that if you asked MJ about late payment of salary, you would be automatically fired.

And it's is interesting that she noted MJ looked great and eating healthy in April, then conveniently was fired in May, then in June returned to find MJ totally different almost unrecognizable--gaunt, weak, sickly, and not eating because the cupboard/fridge were bare except for some product placement lol! Good grief the kids had to eat something in a month!!  Could this person even have been a double stepping in to fool staff?

Product placement:
ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 6h
"Refrigerator was bare! There was Coca Cola, red bulls and Starbucks coffee drinks," Chase said.

Chase recalled that when she arrived at the house, the pantry was bare. One side there was Fiji water.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
rare, Chase jobs in April and June, the bounce in May, says the fridge was empty, sometimes not received his wages ... and now works for Katherine and children? I remember a tweet from Chase:

"It's good to be back in the life of someone who has lost touch with three years ago, then you never, ever have contact again! # Love"   :suspect:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Applehead, do you think Paris is lying in this deposition? Doing more 'improv' for her dad?

I'm sure there's hoax layers of truth here. I would think the world would know MJ wasn't married (Lisa & Debbie being huge stories) so why would they think Grace was MJ's wife and let her in MJ's bedroom. It just seems too corny to be true.

About Kai Chase, she seems to be deliberately making MJ look like a super good dad, but in the same breath make him out to be evil.
1) she thought she would for sure be fired by MJ for helping Paris find snails in the back yard, and was relieved he didn't.
2) she said there was an unwritten rule in the house that if you asked MJ about late payment of salary, you would be automatically fired.

And it's is interesting that she noted MJ looked great and eating healthy in April, then conveniently was fired in May, then in June returned to find MJ totally different almost unrecognizable--gaunt, weak, sickly, and not eating because the cupboard/fridge were bare except for some product placement lol! Good grief the kids had to eat something in a month!!  Could this person even have been a double stepping in to fool staff?

Product placement:
"Refrigerator was bare! There was Coca Cola, red bulls and Starbucks coffee drinks," Chase said.

Chase recalled that when she arrived at the house, the pantry was bare. One side there was Fiji water.

MJonmind of couse it is and it's all part of the SHOW,like all Michael's "depositions".And you know why?? I'm the only one which realizes his question was not even related to the issue in the lawsuit  :icon_lol: .Hello !!!!! Think, think,think about it !!!! lol  :LolLolLolLol: .Michael is tricking us again and I bet he is on the floor ,and laughs like a fool  :icon_lol:  :icon_eek:.
And about that Gracie "pretty demonic" thing  :icon_lol:  ::) all I have to say is this real story ,that brings memories about Michael,the man topic  :-* .

Dr Willian Van Vallin (Dr Barney)'s book about his friendship with MJ circa 2000-2004, to show this was standard fare for MJ with people.

In Michael’s room there was a couch with a King sized roll out bed in it. It was always in the rolled out position and it was always turned down like you were in a hotel. It faced the biggest TV I’d ever seen at that time. We would put in a movie, order from the kitchen whatever we were hungry for and watch movies until late at night. If Michael fell asleep while we were watching a movie, I would turn the volume down slowly, unplug it (because if I used the controller it bag a loud noise as it turned off) and quietly leave the room and go home. I remember I did this one night and was tiptoeing to the door when I heard Michael say, “See you tomorrow, Barney.” For whatever reason, it was very difficult for Michael to sleep. So, if he fell asleep I was always careful to let him stay that way. Sometimes he’d ask me to read something to him and I’d find a book and just read it out loud then slip away when it seemed he was asleep.
MICHAEL VISITS ME Sometimes I’d open my front door as I was leaving for work and Michael would be standing on the front step. He hadn’t knocked which I found interesting but typical. He’d just been waiting outside until someone came out. He’d say, “Hi Barney” in his quiet little voice, “Is it okay if I come in?”

“Of course,” I’d say, “But I have to go to work. I have patients waiting for me at the office. Come on in and make yourself at home. I’ll let Criss know that you’re here.” I would always ask him how long he’d been waiting, and he would always say, “Just a few minutes” or “I just got here.”

On this particular day as I left, I remember asking his chauffeur, Manuel Rivera, how long he had been there and looking at his watch he told me he had been sitting in the car for about thirty minutes. Michael went in, picked up a magazine off the coffee table and sat down alone in the living room in what would become his favorite spot. It was a rather simple, cream colored, velvet, tufted chair with black velvet piping and no arms. I went in and woke my wife and told her that Michael was out in the living room. She said, “Tell him I’ll be right out” which I did, told him goodbye, and left for work. Criss told me later that she went into the living room and said good morning to him and asked, “Are you hungry, Michael? Can I make you some breakfast? Maybe a bowl of cereal?” Michael said, “No thank you, Criss.” She said that he quickly changed his mind and as she passed his chair he looked up at her over his right shoulder and said with a smile, “Whaddya got?” Returning the smile she said, “Well I have Cornflakes, Raisin Bran, Alpha-Bits…” and got no further. He said, “I’ll have that.”

My wife called me at noon to say that Michael was still there. The kids had awakened to find him in the living room and she had decided to let them stay home from school to play and keep him company. She said they were all watching cartoons and eating pizza. Michael had sent Manuel out to get lunch and snacks. When I got home, at about six o’clock, his rather nondescript blue van was still parked outside the fence. Manuel was in the front seat reading a book, patiently waiting for Michael’s next instructions.

Inside the house, Michael and my daughter Bianca were sitting on the floor playing Monopoly. The couch cushions were scattered all around the room. Pizza boxes were here and there and a few empty bottles of Martinelli’s apple juice were on the coffee table. Along with these were remnants of other board games that had been half played and abandoned for other games that must have seemed more interesting at the time. Cartoons were still playing on the TV. When I entered the living room, Michael looked up with a smile and said, “Hi Barney. How was your day?”

I told him “Good thanks. How was yours?”

He replied, “The best!”

On one of his countless visits to the house I remember he asked me, “Barney, what do I have to do to get my children to grow up to be like yours?” I told him not to worry he was doing just fine. In fact, I told him he was doing an even better job than I was judging by how well behaved Prince and Paris were (Blanket had not yet come along). I told him “Your children are incredibly well mannered. They always say please, thank you, and I’m sorry when appropriate. I think they’re a good example for mine.”

If Michael came to the house he would often bring Prince and Paris and sometimes Gracie (their nanny) would come along to help out. She was very much a mother to Prince and Paris and was nearly always with them when I went to the Ranch. She was very good at caring for them and was as attentive to their needs as any mother would have been.

When I asked Michael why he would abandon his ranch for our small house in Ballard, on any given visit, he always gave basically the same reason: “I have company up at the ranch and I’m not really up to spending time with them. I know they’ll be well cared for by my staff and they’re free to use the ranch as they would their own home. I just like spending time here.”

Michael seemed curious about how other people lived and though it wasn’t something he ever asked, I think he wondered if we did things differently than he did. I say this because of certain questions he would ask. More specifically, when he would use the bathroom off of the living room I could hear him going through all the drawers and cupboards in there. Curious, I’m sure, to see what we had in our drawers compared to what he had. He would also come out smelling like one of the colognes he found in one of the drawers. Michael would say, “You should never go around being stinky.”  :icon_lol: And of course, he never did.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Oh Applehead, another delightful story about MJ. I simply NEVER tire of reading these.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

I dare to say that I would not trust my kid one split second with this woman Grace. She looks pretty demonic ... Paris? I doubt, she still lives with Miss Katherine, if she speaks of Grace in past tense, as Grace is flocking around Miss Katherine (to keep her on track). Like I said, I don't even believe anymore, that Miss Katherine was the one who filed the court case against AEG, but that she has to play the game FOR Sony, who filed the case in her name (using the whole Jackson family for their purpose). This case is about money and I have serious doubts Miss Katherine would even think about filing such a case.

About Kai Chase. She was hired then fired and then rehired? Yep, I can't shake this feeling off she was installed there as well. The new 'good' management fired her, 'cause they knew she was another sent little spy and wanted to protect MJ by firing her. That said 'good' management had to be removed again in order to rehire Kai to continue her job (whch is not cooking ... ) until he 'died'. Her stories about how MJ and kids were so wonderful together sound beautyful, but exaggerated, even dramatized. Highly alarming. Especially when considering her dissociated state of mind when continuing preparing lunch after Murray allegedly called for Prince. Ah, and now Kai is cooking in the Jacksons' home yet again? Grace back? Kai back? Do not trust them. They are installed.

I have the same feeling sometimes. And what about Dileo (yes he is dead, but was rehired and not by Michael), Branca and Thome (don't know ifhe is still involved in some way?). All being installed/back after being fired by Michael.
Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 03:32:19 PM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Oh Applehead, another delightful story about MJ. I simply NEVER tire of reading these.

Agree 

Greatest Michael !!!

Thanks Apple !!!  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

About Kai Chase. She was hired then fired and then rehired? Yep, I can't shake this feeling off she was installed there as well. The new 'good' management fired her, 'cause they knew she was another sent little spy and wanted to protect MJ by firing her. That said 'good' management had to be removed again in order to rehire Kai to continue her job (whch is not cooking ... ) until he 'died'. Her stories about how MJ and kids were so wonderful together sound beautyful, but exaggerated, even dramatized. Highly alarming. Especially when considering her dissociated state of mind when continuing preparing lunch after Murray allegedly
called for Prince. Ah, and now Kai is cooking in the Jacksons' home yet again? Grace back? Kai back? Do not trust them. They are installed.

I have the same feeling sometimes. And what about Dileo (yes he is dead, but was rehired and not by Michael), Branca and Thome (don't know ifhe is still involved in some way?). All being installed/back after being fired by Michael.

May be what Katherine is being told is that "we are the ones who are paying for this house you're living in and everything else that you need (even though it's Michael's money), so you have to do what we ask you".   It has become so convoluted and so confusing, can't really tell who is telling the truth and who is lying anymore.  From reading between the lines and hearing witnesses answer questions in the trial, it is all pointing to the fact that Michael had no other way out but to "pretend to die".  "They" were controlling him,  his life and his family's in every way imaginable, to the point of bringing harm to him, his health and his children.
What he did was only to save his and his children's life......... This was a matter of life and death as they say in the movies............
Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 03:56:14 PM by Faithad777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Found this blog article, one of many opinions in the media about Grace, hard to believe/think what's the truth.

Obviously, there are lots of controversies. Too many to take everything for granted.

It could be that Paris' revealing stories about Grace in the deposition during this trial are a result of Grace's betrayal with her statements (lies) to the tabloids about pumping Michael's stomach in order to confirm Michael's reputation of a drug addict and that she was ordered/paid by AEG to tell those lies.
OR there's truth in the above article about Grace being taken advantage of by vultures and during this hoax these vultures are being investigated, trapped and catched.
Things need to get ugly first in order to get the truth to the surface.

Truth will prevail.
Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 04:20:27 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

curls

Agree 

Greatest Michael !!!

Thanks Apple !!!  :icon_razz:

Sorry, but I don't call rifling through someone's drawers 'delightful'. JMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
@ everlastinglove_MJ  Truth will prevail.

Is the intent of Michael  :icon_razz: :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

paula-c

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 23h
Bina talked about the day MJ died. Chase said she got Prince because  it was such a serious matter.

Chase said she didn't think was going to make sense to stop what she was doing to out the house and look for security.

After getting Prince, Chase returned to work. At some point, Chase and the housekeepers were told to leave the house.

"We were asked to leave, the paramedics was still there," Chase said.

Chase asked Alberto Alvarez, MJ's security guard, if MJ was ok? She said he told her he would be fine.

Alvarez asked Chase if she ever signed a confidentiality agreement. She said she had not, but Chase believes the housekeepers had.

Alvarez asked Chase to sign something on the spot. "He asked me to sign some sort of a paragraph not on letterhead," Chase explained.

Bina: Did it require you to keep things confidential?
Chase: It never said that

Chase signed it but said she can't remember what it said. She then left the house. That was the last time she was at the Carolwood house.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

Paris Jackson's deposition  :icon_e_biggrin:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZOqS4ji8WE[/youtube]

If This Is Not an hoax than I don't know what it is lol :LolLolLolLol: !!!!!
OMG another Deposition,but this time from Paris Jackson in person  :icon_eek: .I really don't know what to say :icon_rolleyes: ,but it's very strange ,and you know why??  Because ,Paris talks about Grace at past tense lol,"she use to be".Well this is not true at all lol   :icon_e_biggrin: ,cause she still IS their nanny  .Here is the proof:

Katherine Jackson :Church In Woodland Hills 6/9

I'm not sure how you make the leap to her still being "Nanny" by a few pics (taken within seconds) of her and Katherine being in the same place at the same time.  She's not with the children...not even at their home...just with Katherine and I have to say that neither looks particularly thrilled.  In fact, Grace looks almost annoyed or exasperated.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Chase signed it but said she can't remember what it said. She then left the house. That was the last time she was at the Carolwood house.

??? :suspect:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

paula-c

??? :suspect:

Nobody saw anything that day, with the exception of the bodyguards
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions