sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Everyone gotta make money. It's what makes the world go round. I honestly don't understand this paradox: every time someone other then MJ makes money it's the gateway to evil but when MJ makes money it's just and righteous. MJ has made a lot of money off being dead. Which he is not.

My pet theory indicates this is an entertainment project. A lot of different people profit from entertainment projects. Those people aren't anymore evil then your hair stylist or landscaper or banker or mechanic. It's their craft, their trade, it's what they do. This is what MJ does. This is what the Jacksons do. It doesn't make any of them evil or bad anymore then a cab driver picking up a fare or a vet seeing a patient. It's how they make their living. So I really don't understand the negativity.

YES YES thank you Bec for speaking my mind because if you say it everybody will respect it but if I say it everyone will jump on me, Michael is not the only one that has the right to make money, what if Michael DOES want his family to get profit from his hoax due to they all in one way or another have contributed it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Andrea

To the legal system it is a very big difference. What you suggest MJ has committed, Snoopy, is fraud. Just saying. No eye roll needed.

[Michael Jackson's mother, Katherine, is suing AEG Live for the wrongful death of her son, alleging that the concert promoter was negligent in hiring Dr. Conrad Murray to care for the singer ahead of a series of London comeback concerts set for July 2009.]

Katherine is suing for negligence. That means compensation.

Your comment just made me think of something, hopefully I'll explain this right. 

The only charge that stuck and is being tried is the "negligent hiring and supervision of Dr Murray", all the other charges from Katherine (which held more significance against AEG) were dismissed.  The only real reason I can think for only having that one particular charge is that maybe it was the only (somewhat) legal thing she could sue for, since Michael is still alive.  Because AEG still could've hired Murray without checking his background info and without keeping an eye on what he was actually doing.  Katherine would need to have the other charges listed because they would be expected.  The judge would need to be "in on it" in order for that trial to move ahead with just that one charge, the least damning(?) one, the "legit" one.  Maybe?  I think the trial is not entirely real but perhaps not entirely fake either, somewhere in the middle.  Hoax court vs sting court, lol...could be both!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Everyone gotta make money. It's what makes the world go round. I honestly don't understand this paradox: every time someone other then MJ makes money it's the gateway to evil but when MJ makes money it's just and righteous. MJ has made a lot of money off being dead. Which he is not.

My pet theory indicates this is an entertainment project. A lot of different people profit from entertainment projects. Those people aren't anymore evil then your hair stylist or landscaper or banker or mechanic. It's their craft, their trade, it's what they do. This is what MJ does. This is what the Jacksons do. It doesn't make any of them evil or bad anymore then a cab driver picking up a fare or a vet seeing a patient. It's how they make their living. So I really don't understand the negativity.

Bec, if Michael hoaxed his death just for entertainment, I would be very disappointed and I can imagine that people are going to be so angry at him. Simply too much serious stuff happened after his death. Right, everyone gotta make money, bus not based on a lie just for entertainment purposes. Were talking about a death case, not some prank in a wheelchair on stage. And there is a BIG difference between Michael and the rest of the family, because Michael is making money because he WORKED his ass of for it. It's HIS work, his music, his vision. Not his siblings'. I almost want to compare it with the Chandlers, the Aviro's and everyone who wanted to make money, also Michaels money, and all this moneymaking was ALSO based on a LIE. I just don't like that way of moneymaking, only because the world has to go round.
What I mean is, they didn't have to emphazise a LIE in their books, sold all over the world. I don't care that they talked about his death on talkshows, but they had to leave it with that.

I don't know why I'm so negative again, maybe because I take off my hoax-glasses every once in a while and see things much different. And I'm also bracing myself for the fact that there just is no hoax, or that we never will know what really happened I guess. I know I have to be patient but like I said several times these days, my gut says that things don't add to me anymore.

Edit: Now I'm going to try to be positive again!

Do MJ didn't hoax his death for you to like it or dislike it, he is following a plan "maybe his dream" and nobody/nothing will stop that if you don't believe in it/him anymore you'd better stop reading about it before it hurts you more or get into depression just for your sake.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
To the legal system it is a very big difference. What you suggest MJ has committed, Snoopy, is fraud. Just saying. No eye roll needed.

[Michael Jackson's mother, Katherine, is suing AEG Live for the wrongful death of her son, alleging that the concert promoter was negligent in hiring Dr. Conrad Murray to care for the singer ahead of a series of London comeback concerts set for July 2009.]

Your comment just made me think of something, hopefully I'll explain this right. 

The only charge that stuck and is being tried is the "negligent hiring and supervision of Dr Murray", all the other charges from Katherine (which held more significance against AEG) were dismissed.  The only real reason I can think for only having that one particular charge is that maybe it was the only (somewhat) legal thing she could sue for, since Michael is still alive.  Because AEG still could've hired Murray without checking his background info and without keeping an eye on what he was actually doing.  Katherine would need to have the other charges listed because they would be expected.  The judge would need to be "in on it" in order for that trial to move ahead with just that one charge, the least damning(?) one, the "legit" one.  Maybe?  I think the trial is not entirely real but perhaps not entirely fake either, somewhere in the middle.  Hoax court vs sting court, lol...could be both!

Andrea you made my day  :bearhug:

I wasn't articulating it right. You explained it WAY better!

Thank you!  :icon_e_smile:
Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 05:40:31 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Fraud has nothing to do with it. Not sure where you're coming up with that?  :suspect:

All Katherine...et.al... has to prove is that AEG put MJ's health at risk for profit$...not that they killed him (Murray did that).

If this were a true wrongful death trial Murray would have been included in the suit and tried alongside AEG...but he wasn't.

So clearly we know who MJ was targeting!

If AEG was even remotely aware of the "questionable" treatments Murray was giving MJ, and they did nothing, then they are liable.

They aren't on trial for how MJ died (Murray already took that bullet)....they are on trial for the actions they took that contributed to what caused his "death"...HUGE DIFFERENCE.

Fraud is nowhere in the equation.

It would make sense now as to why Murray would still remain in jail throughout these proceedings and why his release could coincide with the end of the AEG trial.

But again, everyone is entitled to their own opinion....and you're right....no eye rolling necessary. :icon_rolleyes:

1- Katherine Jackson is suing AEG for negligence in hiring a Doctor that turned out to be a disaster but ...wasn't this doctor an actor and wasn't all the death scene staged?
2- Katherine Jackson is suing AEG because they tried to take advantage of her son taking his catalog in case he could not perform the infamous 50 concerts... but do we know if all this is true?

In case this was true and KJ wins I don't think she would ever want to receive that money because her son is alive however the whole world would learn how AEG tried to screw her son and the devilish behaviours of The Music Industry would be exposed and ridiculed maybe that's the key of this trial which I think is 50% true 50% staged.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Fraud has nothing to do with it. Not sure where you're coming up with that?  :suspect:

All Katherine...et.al... has to prove is that AEG put MJ's health at risk for profit$...not that they killed him (Murray did that).

If this were a true wrongful death trial Murray would have been included in the suit and tried alongside AEG...but he wasn't.

If AEG was even remotely aware of the "questionable" treatments Murray was giving MJ, and they did nothing, then they are liable.

They aren't on trial for how MJ died (Murray already took that bullet)....they are on trial for the actions they took that contributed to what caused his "death"...HUGE DIFFERENCE.

It would make sense now as to why Murray would still remain in jail throughout these proceedings and why his release could coincide with the end of the AEG trial.

But again, everyone is entitled to their own opinion....and you're right....no eye rolling necessary. :icon_rolleyes:

1- Katherine Jackson is suing AEG for negligence in hiring a Doctor that turned out to be a disaster but ...wasn't this doctor an actor and wasn't all the death scene staged?
2- Katherine Jackson is suing AEG because they tried to take advantage of her son taking his catalog in case he could not perform the infamous 50 concerts... but do we know if all this is true?

In case this was true and KJ wins I don't think she would ever want to receive that money because her son is alive however the whole world would learn how AEG tried to screw her son and the devilish behaviours of The Music Industry would be exposed and ridiculed maybe that's the key of this trial which I think is 50% true 50% staged.

+1

....another thought is that in addition to the Music Industry expose', the trial settlement money proceeds could be donated to fund Michaels Children's Hospital vision.  It would explain the enormous amount of money they are requesting(Win/Win) and it might be the whole reason for the trial.  :icon_razz:
Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 06:00:41 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

LOL I have posted almost the same as you however when I posted it I hadn't read your post yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

+1

....another thought is that in addition to the Music Industry expose', the trial settlement money proceeds could be donated to fund Michaels Children's Hospital vision.  (Win/Win) and it might be the whole reason for this trial.  :icon_razz:

Exactly Snoopy that's the way MJ's brain works, people took advantage of Michael and now Michael is taking advantage of them through the hoax, can you see that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

+1

....another thought is that in addition to the Music Industry expose', the trial settlement money proceeds could be donated to fund Michaels Children's Hospital vision.  (Win/Win) and it might be the whole reason for this trial.  :icon_razz:

Exactly Snoopy that's the way MJ's brain works, people took advantage of Michael and now Michael is taking advantage of them through the hoax, can you see that?

Yep, now a reason for the AEG trial makes more sense. 

The whole "27 lost cell phones" reference made me think of that recording Murray's saved on his phone from Michael talking about the Children's Hospital.  An how Murray was going to be the hospital director.

Oh yes, it is coming clearer now. :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This shit right here tho... PAPARAZZI  :icon_e_biggrin:

Painted Desert Ranch ‏@DJRJPDR 11m
Paparazzi knocked one of my attys down coming out of court REALLY pic.twitter.com/LSnD44fCZ0

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDOHljRJpdE[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

It's a wrongful death trial. Not sure how you can get around that. Genuinely saying, if someone knows a way then let us hear it, otherwise, there's the fraud. MJ isn't dead so he didn't die wrongfully or otherwise. Yet KJ is suing on the pretense of wrongful death. Otherwise, how is AEG negligent? MJ is perfectly fine n Murray is a good guy. So how does KJ have any truthful basis for her complaint? Some are saying, AEG took advantage of MJ? How so? MJ punked the entire freakin world including (in your scenario) AEG, now who took advantage of who again?

MJ didn't get to where he is in the world by being taken advantage of. I do not buy the victim act. Besides, MJ doesn't need a few million dollars from AEG. He's made plenty being dead the last 4 years, if he didn't already have enough that is. If he really wanted to open a children's hospital he just would. He drops half a million in a store on vases and paintings just like la de dah. All those vases and paintings (and furniture and candlesticks and chandeliers and extra houses ect) would buy an entire children's hospital complete with staff most likely, and it wouldn't even affect his standard of living. I think he just wants to talk about it first. Get the word out, spread the noise, create some buzz. He's a showman. He doesn't just do something, there's a whole presentation that is involved.

MJ comes back and it's the greatest show on earth and it was all a ruse, live performance art from start to finish MJJ Productions n all that jazz and people are either going to go apeshit with WOW or they aren't going to care (think of your grandparents). Haters will hate no matter what happens. Hoaxers might feel let down, because we thought there was some serious threat aspect to the hoax, and his fans too, because they really thought he was dead and mourned him, but most would be miffed only temporarily, especially if he addresses those groups after the fact --personally with a really good reason for the charade (ARG?). We would care about a really good reason. Your average non-MJ fan? Doesn't care. 

MJ comes back after his mom sues non-hoax affiliated AEG for (and potentially wins) millions of dollars and says he fooled everyone for a really good reason and here it is... people are either going to be like wow that's a really good reason, and be sympathetic (his fans and anyone already sympathetic to him) or roll their eyes at the "excuse" and just focus on the fact that MJ lied to the whole world for some personal crusade and wasted taxpayer money and government time and distracted official business away from real investigations and court cases. Not good. I can hear Nancy Grace already. It's one thing to have people not care. It's a whole nother story to seriously piss them off. 

The only way he can keep his nose clean throughout all of this is to break no laws and pay for the whole thing himself aka no public money. So all those cops n investigators had to be paid for by MJJ Productions. All the judges n prosecutors n court employees, everyone. All the official time on the clock consumed in the course of this hoax had to be covered by MJ himself or else it's public relations suicide upon reveal.

Or I have no idea what I'm talking about. Which is entirely possible as well. I hope to find out some day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Bec, but isn't "a very good reason" the base of this whole hoax? This hoax is absolutely not for entertainment purposes only and i do believe that MJ wants to make us and the whole world realize some things (not a "personal crusade" but a much larger thing such as how the music industry treats the artists, Illuminati connexion etc etc as i'm pretty much certain that MJ's not pulling this hoax out only for some selfish purposes) that are usually ignored by the general public. Exposing "a very good reason" after bam is imo what will get the attention of people all around the world (with the exception of some people such as our grandparents lol) and what will have a massive effect on how MJ will be seen (his true genius will have to be recognized, even though, i agree with you, haters still gonna hate). Without that reason, bam, and the hoax are somehow pointless and if there is a come-back, then MJ might have some serious problems as people will feel betrayed (especially fans) even though everything in the hoax was legal. But if MJ has a "good reason" then not only will he get the people's attention (as i believe we (believers) won't be the only ones to care) but also revealing his magnificent hoax and its purposes he'll be able to explain his not 100% moral/legal proceedings (and don't get me wrong, I do not believe there are many of such things in this hoax but while he may be clean with the law, there will always be people claiming that this or that shouldn't have been done etc). If you want to expose someone, you just cannot be 100% nice to that person, especially when it is part of a larger operation (we were talking about the FBI involvement, stings etc)... If MJ has some important people on his side, i believe that nothing is impossible. While Murray's trial had fake written all over it, this one has always been a lot different to me, much more serious (maybe bcs we don't have live video coverage and can't see all the toys in the room lol). The fact that Katherine is directly involved bothers me a lot bcs somehow i do not believe that MJ would like his mum to be in court everyday and listen to horrible things being said about his son, whether he's dead or not, for hoax/entertainment purposes only... So imo he has to have some very good reasons to even let this trial begin. So i think that there has to be a real purpose for this trial (that may be half fake but not completely) and i have no real idea what this purpose is but i believe it will be part of the "very good reason" for this hoax and that it will be revealed after bam.
That being said, I have no real clue what's going on so i just wait...  :smiley-vault-misc-150:  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
 Me too only waiting for....If Michael want all this will be a reason.And when I read these bad things only thought....MIke you Made us crazy.  :smiley-vault-misc-150:   :icon_razz:  keep th faith!  :moonwalk_:  :icon_geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

+1

The whole "27 lost cell phones" reference made me think of that recording Murray's saved on his phone from Michael talking about the Children's Hospital.  An how Murray was going to be the hospital director.

Oh yes, it is coming clearer now. :icon_e_wink:

Well I'm sorry , but I disagree  :smiley-vault-misc-150: ,cause to understand things a little better we have to go back,back in time lol  :LolLolLolLol: .BACK and FRONT,BACK and FORTH ,remember  :icon_question: ??
The AEG trial doesent make a F....G sense to me ,cause  it screams SONY all over it   :icon_mad:!!!!!!
Before Randy depo,there was Kathy Jorrie ,and Putnam was present when she spoke with LAPD after Michael Jackson's suppose death.

Q. Did you tell the Los Angeles Police Department that Dr. Murray took in over 12 million a year?

A. That's not what this says.

Q. Well, that's exactly what it says

A.  It says -- and what I told them is Dr. Murray had four practices that took in over -- and I told them $1million a year, and he added it up to 12.

Q. Did you put "gross"? Is "gross" in there?

A. That's what I meant, though, was gross.

Q. You meant. Okay. And you also told them about the tours two sentences down, didn't you

A. I spoke to him about the tour agreement and -- and how it was supposed to work.

Q. Did you tell him about the worldwide tour, you and Mr. Putnam in the presence of the Los Angeles PoliceDepartment?

A. I explained how the tour agreement would work

Q. Did you tell them that Mr. Jackson was going to go on a two- to three-year worldwide tour, yes or no?

A. No.

Speaking of Putnam, I came across this article on Twitter, which I found very interesting  :icon_geek:.

"LOS ANGELES, California (Court TV) -- A group of disgruntled moviegoers will settle their suit out of court against a nonexistent film critic, whose glowing reviews of mediocre films prompted a class-action suit alleging filmgoers had been "tricked" into theaters.

"Pending court approval, we are in the process of drawing up a settlement," said Norman Blumenthal, a lawyer for the plaintiffs against Sony Pictures Entertainment, whose subsidiary, Columbia Pictures, distributed the films and the advertisements."

"A lawyer for Sony Pictures, Marvin Putnam  :icon_e_surprised: :icon_lol:, confirmed that no terms of settlement yet have been agreed upon."

So, Marvin Putnam is a Sony paid attorney who is also a lawyer in this Jackson vs AEG trial?? I knew I smelled Sony/John Branca all over this trial  :icon_twisted:!
Putnam's firm has been representing both AEG and Sony and it's written on their website for a long long time for anyone with the ability to google and read.

ABC, Inc.
Anschutz Entertainment Group
Antonio Margarito
Bristol Bay Productions
Buena Vista Home Video
Columbia TriStar Motion Picture Group
DIC Entertainment Holdings, Inc.
Fox Entertainment Group
Home Box Office
IDT Entertainment
Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation
Manny Pacquiao
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Inc.
Miramax Film Corporation
Motion Picture Association of America
MySpace, Inc.
New Line Cinema Corporation
Paramount Pictures Corporation
Recording Industry Association of America
J.K. Rowling
Sony Music Entertainment
Sony Pictures Entertainment

Time
TimeWarner, Inc.
Top Rank
Viacom
The Walt Disney Company
Warner Bros.
The Weinstein Company
Yahoo! Inc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqP8jyHF9E8[/youtube]

I wonder who is keaking these depo videos, and why at the begining it's written Entertainment  :suspect:  .
Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 04:01:50 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions