No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

paula-c

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 10 ago
Here's one of our stories on Randy Jackson's deposition: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

We hope to see you then for full coverage of the trial. For the latest, watch @ABC7 and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login . Have a great weekend!

That was the end of Randy's deposition. Court adjourned until Monday at 10 am PT. AEG has not announced who the next witness is.

A: I don't remember saying that, but that doesn't mean I didn't say it. I kind of felt that way at the time.

Q: Do you recall telling Randy Phillips that you see that Michael was fortunate to have AEG involved in his return to the stage?

Randy: I practically slept there to put the show together.

Q: Did you have a positive experience with AEG?
A: Horrible! (laughs) No, I'm just joking. They were nice. They were very nice.

Randy said he pushed everything to the side and was getting together this memorial for him and did it with AEG, Kenny Ortega and those guys.

"I haven't even buried my brother yet," Randy said.

Randy: We were still trying to figure out how to grieve, and these people are in court, and will, and this nonsense.

Randy: After MJ died, everyone was shocked. I was really displeased with all the stuff that was going on in court with Branca, Weitzman.

"Sometimes he would isolate himself because he didn't want people to hear his voice" Randy said.

Q: Because he might be using drugs?
A: Yes

Q: Did you speak with him regularly?
A: I don't talk to anyone in my family regularly.

Q: Was he doing it in the 5 years before his death? Isolated?
A: Oh, parts, parts of it.

That was probably the first one, the first intervention, Randy said.

Q: Was MJ isolating himself?
A: Yeah, he would do that.

Q: Did he seem he was using drugs at that time?
A: Yes, his speech was slurred, but nothing terrible.

Randy said in Taiwan they visited him, gave him family love, wanted to make him feel comforted so he wouldn't think about doing those things

Randy: I dind't know anything but we had heard things. That's why we were there.

Randy said what spurred him to go to Taiwan was the fact that he needed help, he was far away, we said we need to go.

Q: Did you go to Taiwan?
A: Yes, with Rebbie and some family members

MJ was doing shows in Taiwan.

Randy talked about interventions in NY, Neverland, Las Vegas. And there was another intervention in Taiwan.

After being turned down, Randy would then go home.

Q: After Carolwood, did you or father take any other action?
A: No, after that time no.

They told Randy "he's not here, he's not there." Randy questioned if he wasn't there why they had the gate closed. "Open it up, no big deal"

Q: Who did you see there?
A: Security guard.

Randy: My dad and I tried to get the house at Carolwood. They wouldn't let me through. My brother didn't want me to see him like that.

Q: Do you know if he slept well while on tour?
A: He slept well

Randy said MJ had no issues sleeping that he knew of.

Randy: He was doing good in Ireland from what I recall. 06-7, 07-08 around that time.
Randy said the last time Grace called was a long time ago. "I made my presence known, there wasn't lot more. She didn't need to call."

Those were the only two times Randy saw him under the influence. "I'd get calls from Grace all the time," he said.

Randy: He didn't know who to trust, because people around him were lying to him, telling him things just to secure their positions.

He said MJ had slurry speech. "He was really frightened to go to that courtroom."

Randy: Then I later found out she had gotten him a patch. I was livid.

Randy doesn't know what kind of patch it was.

Randy said that when Grace was around MJ, he was under the some kind  of influence. "But we had him go to court and had the doctor with him"

Q: Was he in the hospital because he had reaction to his drug use?
Randy: No. He was in the hospital because he didn't want to go to court.

Randy: And I said "Okay, but you are going to court." He goes "No, I'm not."

Randy: I went to hospital MJ said "I don't know what you're thinking. I'm not walking into that courtroom so don't even think about it Randy

Randy: He didn't want to go to court. He didn't show up to court. And I was freaking out because it was on the news.

Randy said MJ was really scared before the Santa Maria trial. And somehow Grace was able to get him something.

Randy: He would get physical with me, I wouldn't be afraid to say no. But he was 90 pounds, it wouldn't do much.

Randy: MJ didn't want to talk to me too much. Because maybe I wasn't afraid to say no to him.

Randy: Did she ever believe he had a problem? Yeah, but I  think she was in denial, she didn't want to believe it.

Randy: My mom, you know, she would mever want to believe it. She's a mom, you know. I felt bad for my her.

The letter was MJ's idea, Randy said.

Q: Did you mom sign it?
A: My mom, LaToya, all my brothers.

He said he wasn't behind the article, but didn't sign the letter. Janet, Rebbie and his dad didn't sign it either.

Randy said MJ got people in his family to sign a letter that was on People Mag saying he never used drugs. "I was really disturbed by that."

"I fired them both that's probably whay they said it," Randy opined. "It had nothing to do with me."

Randy: Grace and actually Raymone Bain because I fired them both.

Randy: There was a People Magazine article coming out talking about his drug use. Grace told him that I was behind putting this article out.

Randy: He was using it again because there was a... it was quite disturbing to me.

Q: Were all of the interventions were before the Santa Maria trial?
A: There was one after, the Vegas was after.

Randy: I fired her again, I noticed when she was around there was a pattern. Whenever she's around, he's wasted. So I fired her again.

Randy said he started right before Santa Maria trial but he got MJ clean. He told Rebbie "don't leave his side" because I didn't trust Grace

"He was in a great place," Randy said. "Then Grace came back around and he started using it again. I was very pissed off about it."

Randy said MJ would really, relaly enjoyed being around his children. He would cook for them.

Randy: When I was helping with the situation in Santa Maria I was able to make it stop. I fired Grace, stoped it from coming in.

Q: Could you give a range if years that this was happening?
A: It happened over a period of time, when I was, he stopped doing it also.

Randy: Michael wouldn't want to really be around his family too much, I think because he didn't want us to see him that way, specially me

Shadow Wood home was 50-thousand square feet. Randy said he hated it, it was just too big.

Randy tried to jump the gate a few times. "My dad and I tried a few times to get him help."

After Vegas, there were no more interventions, Randy said. "I tried to get him help but I couldn't get as many people to stage intervention"

Randy didn't speak with MJ that day. He said people would tip MJ off. "So it's bad news. Randy's coming to shake things up."

Q: What happened when you arrived at Neverland?
A: I think that time he wasn't there.

Randy said Rebbie and Janet were always supportive, always with him. "My dad also."

Katherine was at one intervention only, Randy said. "That must've been the first one, around 2002-2003, at Neverland.

A: First one at Neverland, not the one that KJ was present. Janet, myself, Rebbie. Maybe my mom was at that one. I think my mom was there.

Rebbie and Janet went on all of them, except one or two.

Q: Describe the 3-4 additional interventions:

The 4-5 interventions at Neverland were between 2004-2006. "One of them included my mom," Randy said.

Randy: No, my mon no. As a mom, I guess maybe it was hard for her, you know, for a mother to see that.

Q: Did you get responses?
A: I think everyone was in shock, maybe a little denial. I always got responses, my dad, Rebbie and Janet, always
He wrote the letter down on paper and had assistant copy it. He said not  everybody in his family looks at email.

Q: Did you send it to your mother as well?
A: Everybody got a copy of it.

Randy:  So this is where the family needs to step in and do something about it because their desire becomes physical.

Randy: He's an addict, and at this point, addicts aren't so responsible for what they do.

Q: Who did you send the letter to?
A: Everybody, copied everybody. I made sure everybody knew it.

Randy wrote letters to my family about MJ's problem and that they had to do something to help.

Randy said he was spending a lot of time with him, so he kind of got close look at what was going on.

Finally out of twitter jail... Here's the rest of Randy Jackson's deposition.

"There were a few over there. I don't know, maybe 4 or 5," Randy responded. It was around 2004, 2005. Or 2005-06.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 9 ago
Interventions:
NY
Neverland
Las Vegas

Q: Were there any other?
A: It was more than one at Neverland.

Q: You mentioned Grace would called but was getting him medication?
A: Yes. A few times I would meet her at the pharmacy.

Randy: I staged several interventions and set up, tried to get him help many times.

"I was just kind of taken aback by it, maybe," he said.

Q: Did you have concerns about MJ at that point?

"He said he took it to help him sleep, and he said it was a mistake and that he was sorry about it," Randy testified.

Randy asked MJ next day if he remembered what happened. He said MJ replied "no, no, but I heard."

Next morning, Randy said MJ was sleeping pretty late. "I wanted to make sure he was ok, then I left," he said.

Randy instructed one os the Cascios to sleep next to MJ. He stayed overnight as well.

"Just let him rest it off. Somebody should sleep next to him, make sure he doesn't vomit or choke, anything like that," doc told Randy.

Randy said the doctor gave MJ something that would counter, help counter whatever it is he had done.

Randy: And as I recall, I called my doctor who lived literally around the corner. My doctor came over and took care of him, said he'll be ok

Randy: They ran downstairs and told me that he had collapsed. And I went upstairs. I picked him up, put him on the bed, it was pretty late.

A: I went downstairs, I think he had some friends over. And I went downstairs to eat something.

Q: Did he tell you what he was taking specifically?
A: No

Q: Did you do anything else besides take it away?

Randy said there wasn't much to talk to MJ then. "Yes, I could talk to him but I'd pick my moments. I'd wait till he'd be a bit more in tune

Randy: Because what good would it be to help him if you're leaving stuff there?

Q: You just looked around the house and took bottles?
A: I made her show where everything was.

Randy said some prescription drugs were in Grace's name. "It was upsetting to me. I think she had a hard time saying no to him."

Randy said he tried to take everything away, from Grace too. "It was ironic because she was giving it to him but complaining about it."

A: He was certainly under the influence of something that was altering his normal way of functioning. I tried to get help him some help.

Randy: We had discussed this before, so I kind of knew what was going on.

Q: And what did you see when you went over there?

Grace called Randy again to come over. "She needed help with him. He wasn't doing so well."

"I went over to help him out and take everything away as I could," Randy testified.

Randy said his speech was slurred. Then Grace, his nanny, would tell me all the time, "You need to get over here. Something's not right."

Randy said this was in 2005 at the Shadow Wood home in Beverly Hills. "He was under the influence of something."

Other than the times Randy described in the last deposition, she said saw signs MJ was on prescription medications at home.

Q: Did you ever see any signs he was on prescription meds on tour?
A: No.

Randy said Michael enjoyed touring.
Q: Why do you say that?
A: Well, because we like to tour, perform.

Second part of the deposition was taped on March 26, 2013.

Q: From 2000 until the time that your brother passed were there periods you believed he didn't problem with prescription drugs?

Randy said his brother didn't drink. "I never seen him drink alcohol."

Randy had already selected a rehab facility to take MJ. It was in the Bay area, San Francisco. The same place were interventionist worked

Randy said they were concerned about prescription abuse around the time MJ was living at the Carolwood house.

Randy: Leonard Rowe was involved very much in the shows and was giving reports to me that he didn't look too good.

Randy: There was a drug issue. He wasn't eating. All of these things were happening at the same time. And, you know, a lot of pressure.

Randy said he and his father tried to call MJ while he lived at Carolwood home. "We were unsuccessful," he said.

Q: Did your mother ever tell you she believed your brother had problem w/ prescription drugs?
A: No, no, she didn't tell me that believed

"I told her that we need to plan an intervention and that, her being a mother, because she was there."

Randy said he had a phone call with his mother, he initiated the conversation.

That was after the second attempted intervention at Neverland, Randy testified, which was the same as the one his mother attended.

Q: Did you ever discuss you believed your brother had a problem with prescription drugs with your mother?

Q: Did he ever tell you he had a problem with prescription drugs?
A: No.

Randy: Just excessive use, maybe, I don't know if I would call that an addict, I'm not a doctor.

Q: Was he addicted?
A: I don't know, I wasn't sure, I wasn't clear on it.

Randy said he forgot the doctors' names. He talked to doctor friends he knew about his concerns of MJ's prescription drug abuse.

Randy: Also, as I recall, I tried calling a doctor in Vegas and a doctor in Florida, but they wouldn't talk to me about it.

Randy didn't talk to MJ about it at this point. He talked to Rebbie. "I was investigating about it, talking to people around him."

Q: What medicine?
A: Sedatives, whatever they call them, sedatives.

"She just told me she was concerned," Randy described. "Because he was using prescription medication too much."

"The first time was in Los Angeles, she called me," Randy said. It was around 2000, year 2000.

Q: When did you first come to believe MJ had a prob with prescription drugs?
A: I guess it was Grace.

Q: Did your brother ever discuss taking medication to sleep?

"I never got a call about illegal drugs," Randy explained.

Randy said he never saw MJ take prescription drugs or illegal drugs. He never heard of propofol or diprivan prior to MJ's death.

Randy did not know about MJ taking anesthesiologists on tour.

"I went to visit him at the hospital," Randy said about MJ. He never discussed with MJ insomnia, sleeping problems.

Q: Did MJ talk to you about his burned scalp?
A: Yes. He said it was painful.

Randy learned DiLeo came back as MJ's while the O2 show was being put together.

Q: Was he a good manager?

Randy said he went to visit Frank DiLeo in the hospital after he was in a coma. He knew DiLeo for 20-30 years.

"I told him I wanted him to go to the therapist with me," Randy described. He said this was after Santa Maria trial, which took over things

They were at the Ranch for 2/3 hours. Randy discussed with MJ the Ranch intervention after.

"He just did it and got ready for the trial," Randy explained. MJ never discuss any drug problem with Randy ever.

After the Las Vegas intervention, Randy said he watched MJ clean up. He was around, it was around Santa Maria trial.

"My mom didn't believe it," Randy explained. "But it's my mom, she didn't want to believe it."

Just leaving there all the brother talked about it, Randy said. Other family members didn't believe him either.

Q: He also refused to go to rehab?

"I didn't believe him," Randy testified.

Q: Believe your brother had problem with prescription drug?

Q: Did MJ deny he had a prob with prescription drugs?

MJ didn't want to go to rehab that time either. The brothers stayed a few hours. It was just family, no doctors.

Randy said he just walked in. One the brothers went over fence to open the gate

Q: Because security won't let you in?
A: Yes. We don't ask

Q: Did you mom go?
A: I think so. Janet, Rebbie, no Marlon, not sure LaToya, no Jermaine, Tito maybe, Jackie

Randy: I think my mom found out about the Grace.

"My family went with me," he said.

Randy told siblings, Rebbie, brothers, Janet. They had another conference call. The parents were not on the call.

Randy doesn't know how he cleaned up. The intervention at the Ranch occurred after NY. He got a call from Grace "You need to get down here."

Randy: He stopped using these things, as fas as I know, he stopped using it. I learned it from Grace, pretty much Grace.

Q: Did he clean up after LV intervention?

Randy testified the brothers just talked to him. "Just tell him that his family loves him, concerned for him."

Randy called Grace. "She told me that he cleaned up,"

Q: How?
A: Because I was there, probably.

MJ didn't go to rehab, Randy didn't tell the parents, he said he didn't want to stress them out.

Randy doesn't remember the details of the conversation, whether MJ admitted or not abusing prescription drugs.

"He wouldn't go" Randy said about his attempt to take MJ to rehab.

Q: Did you tell him to go?
Q: Did he tell you he wouldn't?

Randy went with family only to the NY intervention.

Q: Did he agreed to see you?
A: I guess, I just walked in.

"You need to get down here," Randy said Grace told him. She didn't need to say anything else. "Because, my brother," Randy explained.

Grace called him, he called the family, other family members, Rebbie, Tito, Janet, Randy said.

Grace had called Randy each time. Janet, Rebbie and Tito were with Randy in NY. It happened in early to mid-2000.

Randy believes the NY attempt happened prior to the Vegas time. He said he was worried about MJ, about "prescription," "prescription abuse."

Besides Michael, just security was present.

Q: You mentioned another one in NY?

Randy discussed with the doctors the attempted interventions. Randy did not speak with the doctors again after that.

Randy said he told the doctor there had been prior attempts to get MJ help and they weren't successful, needed professional help.

Randy discussed MJ's stint in rehab before with the singer. Randy said he thinks it was one time that MJ was in rehab.

He said he wanted to know just what they do and what is the procedure here, what they suggest.

Randy said he met the interventionist doctor at Madeo for lunch, probably met doctor one time prior as well.

They talked to MJ while there, Randy said. He doesn't rememeber specifically what was said, but that the family loved him, wanted to help.

Q: Besides siblings and the doctor was there somebody else who went?
A: I don't recall who the 2nd guy was. I didn't arrange it, Janet knew

Q: Had you met him before?
A: No. Internet, maybe

Q: Was this Mr. Webb?
A: No. I don't recall

"He was an experienced interventionist," Randy testified.

Q: How did you know that?
A: He told me

Randy said he doesn't know if the parents talked to MJ. Randy and Janet had a doctor in the mix for the Vegas intervention.

Q: Did you ever discuss that with your parents?
Q Their reaction?
A: Displeased
Q: With?
A: Him not getting the help that he needed.

Randy: No, let me correct that. Initially we were playing on our tour, the brothers tour. There was concern then.

Randy said Leonard Rowe told him MJ may have prob w/ prescription drug. He guessed it was around time shows in London were being prepared

Q: Up until the time of his passing you never discussed it with him again?
Q: Why not?
A: I hadn't gotten call from Grace or anyone

"It was just around the Santa Maria trial," Randy said. "It was after, I think."

Q: When was next discussion?
A: That may have been the last time, maybe. There were prior times.

Q: Did you leave thinking he had a prob?

Randy said MJ told him 'Don't worry, I'm okay. I'm not gonna go.'

Q: Did he seem ok?
A: At the time yes

Q: Did he say whether or not he had a problem with prescription drugs at that time?
A: No. No he didn't say it
They were with MJ for 2 hours

Q: Did he deny he had a problem with prescription drugs at that time?

MJ didn't go to rehab. Randy said the other siblings told MJ the same thing, to go to rehab.

Q: Did he admit having a problem?

Q: Did you see MJ?
A: Yes. I told him him I was taking him to rehab," Randy said. "He said he was not going. I said you are, he said I'm not

Randy said security told him MJ didn't want to see him. Just drive in and walked in the house. The gate was open, I just drove in walked in.

Randy confronted MJ every time Grace called him.

Grace called Randy before about MJ using prescription drugs. He said she called him two or 3 times before.

Q: Have you ever believed MJ was abusing prescription drugs before?
A: Yes.

Randy said he spoken with Grace, the other siblings spoke with her too. "We may have had a conference call."

MJ was staying in Vegas. Randy said he went there with Jackie, Rebbie, maybe Janet, maybe Marlon.
Abrir
Randy said it was around the time of the trial, doesn't know if before or after, not sure.

"Because I had received call that he had been abusing prescription drugs," Randy said. Grace called him, he's sure if she called anyone else

MJ's brother said one intervention was in Vegas, then in NY then LA. Randy remembered 3 times and intervention being attempted.

"I wanted to make sure he was ok," Randy testified.

Q: Your brother didn't want to see you and you went to see him?
Q: Couple occasions?
A: Yes, 3 or 4 times

There was a time he was the manager, then not manager, then manager again, Randy said.

Randy said Frank DiLeo was MJ's manager. "From what I understand until my brother passed," he explained.

Q: Did you call him in 2009?
A: I don't remember
Q: Did you see him in 2009?
A: I don't remember

Randy said he doesn't remember when it was the last time he spoke with MJ. He said MJ was traveling.

The attorneys stipulated the firing occurred in 2004/2005.

Randy said he and Michael were pretty close, since they were close in age.

Q: Why?
A: Because he asked me to.
Q: Your brother Michael did?

First deposition was on Nov 6, 2012.

Q: Do you know Grace Rwamba?
A:Yes, and fired her too.

Jessica Stebbins Bina said AEG is calling Randy Jackson via video deposition.

Q- Question (by an attorney)
A- Answer (by Randy Jackson)

Back in session...

Everyone still in the hallway waiting. Fans, reporters and many lawyers on stand by.

@LovesTheMessage And we hope to get copy of his video deposition prior to our newscast this afternoon. ;-)

@TheMJAP She testified Branca presented himself as such. The official appointment had to be sanctioned by the probate court.

@dizzydianajo1 Hi Diane, I have to remain impartial. Both sides have different explanation for the jurors to clap. ;)

@NenehJackson I'll try! It's hard when you want to tweet all the details...

For the latest, watch our newscast @ABC7 and visit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

We'll bring you complete coverage of this afternoon's session as soon as we are able to tweet. Remember, per judge, no live tweets.

AEG claims Randy doesn't want to come testify in person; Jacksons say AEG doesn't want him to come in person. What do you think is true?

The other witness scheduled is Randy Jackson, also via video deposition.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for posting Paula. Perfect, considering I just axed my Twtr account, lol.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

I found some of the abc7courts tweets strange to say the least ... The same for Randy's deposition... Grace is very present in this testimony and it is somehow disturbing, and the fact that Randy portraits MJ as a drug addict and in a way a mentally disturbed person (denying taking anything, isolating himself, acting irresposible etc) is very annoying and contradictory with other testimonies... Bizarre, bizarre...
These are the tweets that caught my attention:

"I haven't even buried my brother yet," Randy said.

Randy: We were still trying to figure out how to grieve, and these people are in court, and will, and this nonsense.

---> wtf? "Figure out how to grieve"? Imo that should be smth natural...and well I thought that MJ was buried 4 years ago lol

Randy wrote letters to my family about MJ's problem and that they had to do something to help.

---> "to my family" idk if i get it right but it seems as though Randy wrote letters to the family of the person who's running this tweeter...hmmm only a mistake while typing? Or a slip-up... Interesting anyway...

Randy said Michael enjoyed touring.
Q: Why do you say that?
A: Well, because we like to tour, perform.

---> i've always thought MJ hated touring ... Lol and Randy claims that he was close to his brother...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

He noted that one problem Jackson had was keeping up with his cell phones. He lost 27 of them, he said

sure he did  :icon_e_wink: :icon_lol: :suspect:

murray seems to have no trouble keeping up with his .

I remember during the trial the "cell phone" was a big issue. Like why Murray didn't call 911 from his cell (even though he was supposedly on that phone earlier that day "calling back patients")

MJ's assistant saved the recorded message for help from Murray on his cell phone.

The 911 call came from a cell phone. (presumed Alberto Alvarez's)

TMZ's video/story on Paris and Janet getting into a squabble over a cell phone.

How in the early days of the hoax, Murray was always pictured talking on his cell phone.

...I'm sure there are others. Those are just examples I can think of off the top of my head. :icon_e_confused:

yep, 27 cell phones indeed....how did MJ manage to lose them all!?  :icon_lol:

yep, 27 cell phones indeed....how did MJ manage to lose them all!?  :icon_lol:
I was wondering about that too  :icon_lol:

He probably had his reasons to lose 27 cell phones (and maybe more) accidentally on purpose. This 'news' certainly draws attention to cell phones again.

I remember this one too: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

and also the details about and the focus on CM's cell phone records during the manslaughter trial:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 08:13:50 AM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Michael Jackson's ex-wife up next in death trial
By Alan Duke, CNN
August 12, 2013 -- Updated 1830 GMT (0230 HKT)

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Michael Jackson's ex-wife Debbie Rowe is set to testify in the AEG Live wrongful death trial Wednesday, lawyers for the concert promoter said Monday

Rowe is expected to be questioned about Jackson's drug use during the 1990s when she traveled with him, married him and bore his two oldest children.

She will be called as the next witness in the Los Angeles courtroom after an economics expert concludes his testimony about the financial support Jackson would have provided his mother and three children had he not died four years ago.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I found some of the abc7courts tweets strange to say the least ... The same for Randy's deposition...

Then we are two lol  :LolLolLolLol:,cause I do believe that Randy's depo was strange as hell  :suspect:.
Randy killed his Mother's case and with this just throwed MJ & Grace under the bus . He repeated what AEG already said  :icon_eek: ,strange ,strange coincidence lol  :icon_e_confused:  ;) .It's interesting that they allegedly attempted 10 interventions (why not 100 lol ), but nobody tried to get the children out of his care if he was such a raging addict.
He had an addiction, but the autopsy proved that he was healthy. He didn't have the ravages a long term drug abuser would undoubetdly have. Nice Randy, really smart considering you are contradicting all evidence that could help your mother win her stupid lawsuit  :icon_rolleyes: .
Randy makes zero sense. If Grace was such an evil enabler then why was she ringing him when she thought that MJ was having trouble with prescription meds? That would make her the crappiest enabler ever & she was risking her job. My guess is that he hates her because she told MJ the truth about him selling stories to People magazine so he's decided that she is the enemy. And I love the way he makes himself sound like Billy big balls going to save Michael when really all he was doing was try to screw him over.Michael already talked about the nature of those so called "interventions" during another trial in 2007:

Singer says his brother and pal tried to cheat him out of fortune

By Thomas Zambito
daily News Staff Writer
Sunday, June 17, 2007, 4:00 AM

Michael Jackson claims he was nearly swindled out of his fortune during his kiddie-sex trial and only the wise counsel of the Rev. Jesse Jackson and billionaire Ron Burkle saved him.
The behind-the-scenes battle over the pop star's finances is detailed in a sworn deposition he gave for a federal lawsuit scheduled to go to trial this week.
There is a possibility that Jackson himself might even be called to testify.
The seven hours of transcripts obtained by the Daily News reveal that the agitated entertainer was convinced his money woes were fueled by a cadre of disloyal advisers who stole from him while he was busy fighting criminal charges.
The Gloved One even fingered a man close to his older brother Randy as a key villain.
It was an ordeal that left Jackson bitter about the industry in which he's spent his entire life.
"It's full of sharks, charlatans and imposters," he said in testimony taken last summer in Paris.
"Because there's a lot of money involved, there's a bunch of schmucks in there," Jackson said. "It's the entertainment world, full of thieves and crooks. That's not new. Everybody knows that."
A Santa Maria, Calif., jury acquitted him of child molestation charges in June 2005, after which he retreated into the seclusion of his Neverland ranch.
But during breaks in the trial, Jackson says he was being pressured to sign off on a multimillion-dollar financing deal by Don Stabler, an associate brought in by brother Randy, his go-to guy on financial matters during much of his career.
Jackson initially took a liking to Stabler after Randy introduced them.
"He reminded me of people that live in mid-America like Indiana," Jackson testified.
Stabler was persistent, at one point during the trial sending a message through one of Jackson's Nation of Islam security guards that questioned the singer's faithfulness to his African-American heritage.
It was a sore point for someone who has denied he purposely lightened his skin.
By then, Jackson had turned to Burkle, the billionaire pal of former President Bill Clinton, for financial help. Burkle brought in Jesse Jackson, who's known Michael Jackson since his Jackson 5 days, to help with the consultation.
Burkle was calling him on the cell phone during bathroom breaks, warning him not to sign anything, Michael Jackson said.
Stabler wasn't happy, Jackson said.
"[Stabler] said, 'What's the problem? You're not down, you're with the Jews now. You're not down with blacks anymore,'" Jackson testified.
"It was unkind," Jackson added. "It was mean. It was meanspirited. It was nasty. Simply because he couldn't get me to sign something that he wanted me to sign."
The next time Jackson saw Stabler "he wanted to take my head off." And his brother Randy wasn't too happy, either.
Randy later claimed that Jackson and his staff had run up a $700,000 bill on his American Express card during the trial, which Jackson said he would repay.
It wasn't the first time that Stabler teamed with Randy in trying to get him to sign off on a deal, Jackson claimed.
At a meeting in a bungalow at the Neverland ranch, Jackson said he had his mother at his side when he fought off another proposal.
"And I vehemently told them, 'No, I am not signing this,'" Jackson recalled. "And I just remember how angry, the intensity of the anger in the room. And so they marched out."
Jackson made his comments when he was grilled by lawyers for the Hackensack, N.J., finance company that is suing the singer in Manhattan Federal Court. The firm, Prescient Acquisition, is owned by businessman Darien Dash, who claims Jackson stiffed his company out of $48 million.
According to Dash's lawyer Steven Altman, Dash was due the money for helping Jackson refinance a $272 million bank loan and secure $573 million in financing to buy out Sony's half of the Beatles' song catalogue that Jackson co-owned.
But Jackson claimed he's never heard of Dash, a cousin of hip-hop impresario Damon Dash, and doesn't remember signing any agreement.
World of Jax & robbers - NY Daily News

It's after reading crap like this depo that I realise more & more why MJ kept such a distance from his family. They knew nothing about him. Randy said he didn't drink, was a drug addict, didn't have a problem sleeping & best of all "loved to tour". WTF, really Randy? And what's this about Michael "getting physical" with him? Is he saying MJ tried to fight him?
With "family" like this I can see why the poor guy didn't know who to trust. Maybe this is Murray's bombshell  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Applehead take it easy when you talk about MJ's family, do we know for sure if what Jackson family is testifying is true or just for hoax purposes?  I don't believe for a second that Randy Jackson is that BAD.
Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 10:32:52 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
All I know is Randy has been purposely staying out of the spot light these last four years. :suspect:

He did not do the reality show.

He did not do the tour with the other brothers.

He's rarely (if ever) on Twitter...until recently with the AEG trial going on

The only noteworthy incident I can recall was the altercation with Paris/Janet regarding Katherine and his public statements about the will. Other than that Randy has stayed below the radar.

During the 2005 trial, Michael thanks Randy personally for all his help during his press statement.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jouI4l6e94I[/youtube]

After looking through the deposition I can see why Randy wanted to be called to the stand.

He stated video can be manipulated and it does sound incoherent.

Another revelation is Grace's "role" in all this.  So far the kids and Randy have "thrown her under the bus" as an "enabler"...yet I don't recall if she's on the short list of people being questioned.

You would think someone with that much intimate knowledge of Michael would be a "smoking gun" to testify.  :icon_e_confused:
Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 02:04:59 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Maybe now would be a good time to remind ourselves of this interview: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNIrzwrM6_A[/youtube]

Watch from around 5:30 - MJ comments about Randy, family and life in the media.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Maybe now would be a good time to remind ourselves of this interview: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNIrzwrM6_A[/youtube]

Randy is "top dog".  :icon_e_wink:

Media sensationalism about the family.... :ghsdf: 

Reminds me of Wade's accusations and how Murray's supposed threats about "blowing the lid off" the Jackson family secrets.

There's definitely something more here.

Thanks for posting Curls. 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

Curls, I hate to think that Michael couldn't even trust his own family, so I'm trying to keep my faith in them. But.....the article Applehead posted was an interview from 2007, and the interview with Geraldo is from 2005. So at that time, it's very well possible that Michael didn't know what was happening behind his back. Fact is that two of his brothers brought people in his life who weren't good to him.. Ofcourse it is very well possible that Randy and Jermaine did it with the best intentions, and Michael was trying to keep his trust in his family, and that speaks well for him, but Michael didn't ask for help (said Jermaine in his book), Jermaine just went and found Thome Thome, and we know how that turned out also....

Murray's bombshell.....it is about the family he says, so who knows?
Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 03:32:53 PM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

suspicious mind

right there near the beginning when talking about the children geraldo says something about i don't know how you manage them without a nanny.

wasn't grace also supposed to testify but had to wait or something because she has LUPUS
Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 03:34:18 PM by suspicious mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAA6ltsCcdk[/youtube]

then there was this....... is it part of it ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

something else that just crossed my mind. what might katherine herself be worth. does kj films/ motown films still exist ? could this have been a front for someone else?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal