Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
No sweet, I think bec was sure of the verdict.

:icon_lol:
Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 06:05:35 AM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
No sweet, I think bec was sure of the verdict.

:icon_lol:

Oh lol I understand now I think we all were almost sure about it, right?? :icon_e_wink: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

suspicious mind

can someone explain to me this aspect of dropping phillips and gonaware from the suit? was that a motion on the part of kj lawyers that was granted or something the judge just did because evidence did not support?or what? :icon_e_confused: :icon_redface:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Hello sorry damn gta v i missed it.

I believed it would be today but it was yesterday but I think it is and would be better that they won because when Michael make his BAM it is now more easier without big problems cause I haven´t seen how he could come back if Kathrine had won and would get 1 or even 2 billion and of course the futuristic 40 billions.

Because if it happened Michael would be sued for the "LIE" and for that case as well cause stealing is not right even they stole from him.

But now they can´t sue him cause they won. And now the question would be what comes next we can somehow think that they pushed it in the direction NOW MICHAELS Image and Reputation are again damaged until something changed and if like it is he is still alive I don´t believe he hide much more longer or even til real death cause the people not all god thanks would believe he as an addict and as one which is his own fault of life ends like that.

Thats a point which only HE can erase with our helps as well I DON´T BELIEVE IN THAT STORY he only was painkiller addicted time agos don´t buy the other stuff no one should.

Maybe the put their fingers in the way that we could understand it as MICHAEL has killed himself (to mention with some word to DEATH called HOAX DEATH HOAX Michael killed Michael and Michael resurrected as MICHAEL again for beating the liars up. So hope the truth comes further to reveal and we will see good things come our ways.

Because if he really is gone then the last few years were very strange and creepy out surreal that cannot be it would be totally sad nuts if they treated him that nasty unrespected etc. so it´s all with LOVE FAITH LOVE HOPE is stronger looking forward to the good parts  :bearhug: :omg: :abouttime: :'( :-*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
KEEP THE FAITH IT IS ALL WITH L.O.V.E. HEAL THE WORLD MJ ALIVE AND WELL IN OUR HEARTS SOULS MINDS AND PHYSICALLY WE WILL SEE BELIEVE HOPE DIES AT LAST LOVE AND HOPE ARE VERY STRONG FORCES PEACE LOVE TO ALL

and its very odd that the JURY THINKS MURRAY is an competent Doctor REALLY  :omg: :WTF: only if he helped MJ to escape then he really is competent that could be the key note point here thats the reason why michael really had him as doctor maybe they really wanted to kill him with the cheaper doctor????? who knews???

But it is interesting what happened Murray officially are free soooonn (unofficially already never was ?? caged)

looking for some new information scary times but Halloween is coming soon ???? and again remember remember the fifth of november. MICHAEL I MISS U SO MUCH HOPE THE KIDS ARE WELL PARIS OF COURSE EVEN AFTER THE LOSS. :-* :-\ :'( :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
KEEP THE FAITH IT IS ALL WITH L.O.V.E. HEAL THE WORLD MJ ALIVE AND WELL IN OUR HEARTS SOULS MINDS AND PHYSICALLY WE WILL SEE BELIEVE HOPE DIES AT LAST LOVE AND HOPE ARE VERY STRONG FORCES PEACE LOVE TO ALL

bec

Meh.

*yawn*

Why *yawn*? aren't you happy KJ lost?

Not happy or unhappy, I'm bored. I was hoping for something interesting with the verdict. But as it were, it's a snooze-fest. I'm growing old over here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Meh.

*yawn*

Not happy or unhappy, I'm bored. I was hoping for something interesting with the verdict. But as it were, it's a snooze-fest. I'm growing old over here.

However I wasn't waiting for something interesting to happen except the verdict itself because what Michael wants is to catch us off guard.
And now of course KJ will want to appeal the case so I am afraid this will be a never ending story because remember that Wade trial is set for Jun 2014, who will be patient to wait until everything is done?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
OK.........    :icon_rolleyes: Murry should get out of prison on October 28,,,,  :animal0017: we just have to see what happens after this verdict .... :icon_e_ugeek: :confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Meh.

*yawn*

However I wasn't waiting for something interesting to happen except the verdict itself because what Michael wants is to catch us off guard.
And now of course KJ will want to appeal the case so I am afraid this will be a never ending story because remember that Wade trial is set for Jun 2014, who will be patient to wait until everything is done?

Anyway I heard it's a hearing date not trial date so...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Katherine Jackson’s Contingent Fee Lawyers Lose $484M Payday In Failed Michael Jackson Death Trial

If Katherine Jackson is the biggest loser in the failed wrongful death lawsuit against concert promoter AEG Live, her team of high-powered and high-priced lawyers are a VERY close second.

Brian Panish and Kevin Boyle had hoped to score a whopping 33 percent of the $1.6 billion in damages they’d asked the jury to award the King of Pop’s family, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

That equates to more than $484 million.

“Panish and Boyle had taken on the case on a contingency, meaning, they wouldn’t charge her, but would have taken a third of any award the jury had given Michael’s mother,” a source close to the case told RadarOnline.com.

PHOTOS: Katherine Jackson Holds Memorial For King Of Pop In His Hometown

“For the jury to not award one penny to Katherine means her lawyers walk away with nothing. Plus, Katherine does not have to pay her lawyers anything.”

Added the legal insider, “It was a huge gamble for Katherine’s lawyers and unfortunately for them, they lost.”

Had the Los Angeles-based lawyers billed the Jackson family matriarch on an hourly basis, the legal bill would have exceeded $15-20 million, the source added.

“This case was filed over three years ago and there were hundreds of depositions taken, expert witnesses to be paid, all which came out of the pocket of Katherine’s lawyers,” the source said.

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson Through The Years

After three days of deliberations, a jury on Wednesday cleared AEG Live of liability in the 2009 death of Michael Jackson, a few weeks before his 50-concert London comeback was to begin.

In the lawsuit, Jackson’s 83-year-old mother and three children — Prince Michael, Paris and Michael — had alleged that AEG was to blame for the King of Pop’s death because it was negligent in the hiring and supervision of the doctor, Conrad Murray, who gave Jackson a fatal dose of the anesthetic proposal.

AEG successfully argued that Jackson had a history of abusing drugs, including the anesthetic. He was responsible for his own death, they claimed.

It’s standard practice in California for lawyers that take cases on a contingency basis to take 33% of any settlement or jury award.

PHOTOS: Shocking Evidence Found In Michael Jackson’s Bedroom

While Katherine is coming to terms with the verdict, “she is already being pressured by youngest son, Randy, to appeal the decision,” a Jackson family insider told Radar.

“But Katherine’s lawyers are now heavily in the red on this case, it would seem unlikely they would continue to represent her if she is persuaded to appeal. The fact the decision was unanimous also doesn’t bode well for Katherine’s chances of mounting a successful appeal.”

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Meh.

*yawn*

Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 06:32:00 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

I know what you mean bec. Even Murray (who normally provides, dare I say the word, 'entertainment' for me) has become predictable with his post event 'statements'. Why can't we just leave eh??!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adore

That's sad.

In the end, what was accomplished with this trial, even if it was part of the hoax ? Michael still responsible for his "death", so the stigma "he died as a drug addict" is now cemented. Not to mention that the childmo subject was once again hot during this trial, and it will get hotter next year ... Great, isn't it ?! So where is the vindication, name clearing etc etc ?

Oh well, the whole hoax is in a sad place for months now. What BAM ? I think I should officially join the "Elvis' believers - aka the BAM that never happened" club LOL

:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NOT scared YET ... just michaelized ...

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling

This from Twitter;

XXX XXXXXX XXXX‏@XXXXXXXXX  29 Sep
@chantalrobson news said that the court hs set the date for Wade next year. I wish him all the best. Be strong & Love here from Indonesia

Chantal Robson‏@chantalrobson  1 Oct
@XXXXXXXXX it's actually not true. The article was wrong. But thank you

I'm guessing not....now that there is no big payday from the AEG lawsuit.  :icon_e_confused:

....greed falls on his arse yet again... :ghsdf:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Meh.

*yawn*

Correct   :)!!See this:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions