everlastinglove_MJ

Re: Helicopter at Neverland
April 14, 2012, 06:43:13 PM
Ok guys, I found this:
Helicopter Lands At Neverland Ranch

Written by Christina Heller

Story Created: Jul 7, 2009 at 5:39 PM PDT
(
Story Updated: Jul 9, 2009 at 6:00 AM PDT )

Los Olivos, CA-- KEY News has learned that two helicopters flew to Neverland Ranch late Tuesday afternoon from an unknown destination.

According to sources outside the gates of Neverland, a blue and red helicopter approached the grounds of Neverland Ranch. The blue helicopter did land at the ranch, while the second helicopter hovered above the area.

Drew Sugars with the Santa Barbara Sheriff's Department confirmed to KEY News, a helicopter did land on the grounds of Neverland Ranch Tuesday afternoon. However, Sugars said Michael Jackson's body was not on board nor were any of the Jackson family members.

Many loyal fans and media outlets from around the world believe there is still a chance Jackson could eventually be buried at Neverland.

According to the State Cemetery and Funeral Bureau, a body can be housed at a specific location without permission to bury, as long as it is stored properly.

KEY News will continue to monitor this developing story, keep it tuned to KEY NEWS at 11 for the latest details.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There must be a topic containing this article here somewhere. But here's my theory. I've read that at Neverland there were besides the firetrucks also 2 helicopter pads, which could mean that Michael owned 2 helicopters (ok let's skip the idea that he owned 1 and the other pad was meant for a guest helicopter). Now what if the 2 helicopters were identical and both were at UCLA. 1 heli had been followed by the media, as a sort of "red herring" heli LOL in which MJ "moved" etc and got all the attention; the other heli left a little later from UCLA with MJ in it in the opposite direction to a hiding place. On July 7 (very convenient date because most of the media attention went to the memorial) both heli's arrived at Neverland to give us the impression that police investigation was running, because they were "sheriff" heli's after all. The heli's had done their work :icon_e_wink:

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

paula-c

April 14, 2012, 09:02:59 PM
Ok guys, I found this:
Helicopter Lands At Neverland Ranch

Written by Christina Heller

Story Created: Jul 7, 2009 at 5:39 PM PDT
(
Story Updated: Jul 9, 2009 at 6:00 AM PDT )

Los Olivos, CA-- KEY News has learned that two helicopters flew to Neverland Ranch late Tuesday afternoon from an unknown destination.

According to sources outside the gates of Neverland, a blue and red helicopter approached the grounds of Neverland Ranch. The blue helicopter did land at the ranch, while the second helicopter hovered above the area.

Drew Sugars with the Santa Barbara Sheriff's Department confirmed to KEY News, a helicopter did land on the grounds of Neverland Ranch Tuesday afternoon. However, Sugars said Michael Jackson's body was not on board nor were any of the Jackson family members.

Many loyal fans and media outlets from around the world believe there is still a chance Jackson could eventually be buried at Neverland.

According to the State Cemetery and Funeral Bureau, a body can be housed at a specific location without permission to bury, as long as it is stored properly.

KEY News will continue to monitor this developing story, keep it tuned to KEY NEWS at 11 for the latest details.

There must be a topic containing this article here somewhere. But here's my theory. I've read that at Neverland there were besides the firetrucks also 2 helicopter pads, which could mean that Michael owned 2 helicopters (ok let's skip the idea that he owned 1 and the other pad was meant for a guest helicopter). Now what if the 2 helicopters were identical and both were at UCLA. 1 heli had been followed by the media, as a sort of "red herring" heli LOL in which MJ "moved" etc and got all the attention; the other heli left a little later from UCLA with MJ in it in the opposite direction to a hiding place. On July 7 (very convenient date because most of the media attention went to the memorial) both heli's arrived at Neverland to give us the impression that police investigation was running, because they were "sheriff" heli's after all. The heli's had done their work :icon_e_wink:

L.O.V.E.

It is possible, makes sense
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

April 16, 2012, 08:38:08 PM
Helicopters are immensely cheaper to rent by the hour, than waste money paying for the upkeep while parked, because they are high maintenance.

Explain a few things then, please: after Michael's alleged body moved aboard retired Rescue 5, why did it take so many men to move MJ onto the stretcher ever so GENTLY? Watch that part; Coroner's are notorious for treating bodies like pieces of meat, and using as few of people as possible to move a body. Then after loaded into the Coroner van, why FOUR men inside the van for several minutes - then after they get out, one hurries like crazy, before moving? You would NOT do that with a rotting body, wrapped in sheets - but you would, if you were unwrapping a LIVE person!

And when the coroner van gets close to the parking garage, one van is ever so carefully MOVED OUT OF THE WAY, to let the coroner van INTO the parking garage, directed by the Blue Man we saw at the beginning, who was talking to the ambulance driver (whom I believe was Michael)?

And then, why was a small army of men followed the Coroner van into parking garage then, please. They were not paparazzi.

And lastly, Lou Ferrigno talked about how Michael enjoyed tossing a dummy into the back of an ambulance, and having the fans chase him - that only happened THAT ONE TIME. Rescue 5 is a Sheriff's department helicopter - Lou Ferrigno is a Sheriff, as has been mentioned.

Ergo, I dismiss this notion of a separate heli on that day.

Concerning July 7, 2009, notice the very careful wording of what the Santa Barbara Sheriff's Department said, "Michael Jackson's body was not on board, nor were any of the Jackson family members."

He isn't dead, and he rode in on that horse.
Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 08:52:41 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

April 16, 2012, 11:27:03 PM
Isn't that a part of that Schoeffel (sp?) guy documentary?  The one that sued Michael?  I remember seeing it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions