somekindofsign

Re: MICHAEL Has Told The Biggest LIE of All?
March 20, 2010, 08:48:19 AM
I don´t want to get into the surgery matter.
But we know he lied for shure about the sleeping hyperbaric chamber and even though he included it in the Leave Me Alone video like complainning about the press made up stories.

Yes, I think he likes jokes and playing around with the press.
I can clearly see the naughty naughty boy side of him.
Like maybe playing this hoax?  ;)

By the way those genes are wonderful, no?
Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 01:23:15 PM by somekindofsign
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

March 20, 2010, 09:13:25 AM
He must have told a lot of lies in his life, just to be able to have a life. No one can blame him for that.

About the nose surgery, I think 2 surgeries is not even that far off. If you look at this pic from 2005, the nose just looks the same as the BAD nose. So either he changed it a 100 times back and forth, or he really didn't have that much surgery done and used (OMG, I am going to say it again!) DOUBLES.

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

March 20, 2010, 09:20:58 AM
I don´t think MJ have many surgeries either.
He was a pioneer somehow having one (modern cosmetic surgery).
Since then cosmetic surgery has become more and more regular in the common citizen and vips,
unfortunately.
I allways think
"look all that guys! they have destroyed their face expression and they all look the same!"
which is not MJ case at all.
So let´s say, my theory is that the standardization of cosmetic surgery, has evidenced that if you take lots of it, you become looking alike the rest of the people with it.
Standarization of people abusing surgery has evidenced MJ is not one of them.
Not even votox...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJ-Fan"
Yeah I noticed these things too. The plastic sugery, well I feel like he had 3 nose jobs and a chin cleft, but I don't believe all the other crazy stuff people say he's had done. But why should it matter if he did anyway? It's his business. People have surgery all the time! I think MJ had to lie though because imagine all the crap he would of got for admitting it. I don't think we'll ever understand how much he had to deal with.

And, about Blanket. I found that very odd. He says that he knew the woman and they had a relationship then claims he has no idea who she is. I kinda feel that he did know her, but didn't want to say. He gets shy about these things and he'd get hassled about it and everyone would be on a search for Blanket's mother. I guess she didn't want to be in the spotlight, and he was sweet enough to respect that, even if it meant lying. I mean, look at Debbie, she can't get away from the press now! Once again, we'll never really understand what MJ went through, and like anyone else he too wanted a private life. Either way, it's clear Blanket is definately his son.

Everyone makes MJ out to be a complete angel who would never tell a lie but come on, he's just human! Ok, maybe he's an angelic human ;) :lol: He needs to keep things private too. If Michael was capable of keeping secrets like the mother of his child secret for so long, if he really wanted to he could keep other things secret. He's MJ! That's why things like this make me feel he is totally capable of hiding a hoax ;) Granted, keeping a child's mother secret and faking your death are completely different, but as long as everyone's willing to keep their mouth shut, you've got the connections and you're doing this for good reasons then ofcourse it's possible!

As far as the surgeries go i DO believe Michael if he said he only had 2 surgeries he only had 2. He said that back in 1993 when Oprah interviewed him and then again with MB. He hadnothing done to his eyes, his lips or anything else i dont think. People's face's change! Some have a "baby" face well into their 20's and 30's and once they hit say 40 it starts to totally change shape. JMO but i dont think he had anything else done. Even if he did i dont care. I love him just the same

Then the Blanket issue well that caught me off guard when he said he didnt know the woman and then he said he did. I totally feel he did know her to some degree. I dont believe he would randomly choose a woman as a surrogate without knowing her somehow. Again JMO and i believe Blanket is his. Always have

Same with Prince and Paris. Michael IS their father, yes even biologically. Just LOOK at those kids. Prince and Blanket both have his eyes. And Prince also has that same pointy ight ear like MJ too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

Quote from: "MJmakesmespeechless"
Quote from: "MJ-Fan"
Yeah I noticed these things too. The plastic sugery, well I feel like he had 3 nose jobs and a chin cleft, but I don't believe all the other crazy stuff people say he's had done. But why should it matter if he did anyway? It's his business. People have surgery all the time! I think MJ had to lie though because imagine all the crap he would of got for admitting it. I don't think we'll ever understand how much he had to deal with.

And, about Blanket. I found that very odd. He says that he knew the woman and they had a relationship then claims he has no idea who she is. I kinda feel that he did know her, but didn't want to say. He gets shy about these things and he'd get hassled about it and everyone would be on a search for Blanket's mother. I guess she didn't want to be in the spotlight, and he was sweet enough to respect that, even if it meant lying. I mean, look at Debbie, she can't get away from the press now! Once again, we'll never really understand what MJ went through, and like anyone else he too wanted a private life. Either way, it's clear Blanket is definately his son.

Everyone makes MJ out to be a complete angel who would never tell a lie but come on, he's just human! Ok, maybe he's an angelic human ;) :lol: He needs to keep things private too. If Michael was capable of keeping secrets like the mother of his child secret for so long, if he really wanted to he could keep other things secret. He's MJ! That's why things like this make me feel he is totally capable of hiding a hoax ;) Granted, keeping a child's mother secret and faking your death are completely different, but as long as everyone's willing to keep their mouth shut, you've got the connections and you're doing this for good reasons then ofcourse it's possible!

As far as the surgeries go i DO believe Michael if he said he only had 2 surgeries he only had 2. He said that back in 1993 when Oprah interviewed him and then again with MB. He hadnothing done to his eyes, his lips or anything else i dont think. People's face's change! Some have a "baby" face well into their 20's and 30's and once they hit say 40 it starts to totally change shape. JMO but i dont think he had anything else done. Even if he did i dont care. I love him just the same

Then the Blanket issue well that caught me off guard when he said he didnt know the woman and then he said he did. I totally feel he did know her to some degree. I dont believe he would randomly choose a woman as a surrogate without knowing her somehow. Again JMO and i believe Blanket is his. Always have

Same with Prince and Paris. Michael IS their father, yes even biologically. Just LOOK at those kids. Prince and Blanket both have his eyes. And Prince also has that same pointy ight ear like MJ too.

I agree to. Those children are his. The fact that Prince and Paris have lighter skin mean nothing since their biological mother is fair skinned. I see Michael in those children. I also remember those interviews and I felt at the time that he was just protecting the identity of Blankets mother. It could be that after the first interview he started to realize that he wouldn't be left alone until the identity was known so in order to squelch the talk he decided to say "she's a surrogate". How can you track down someone like that? Also - I believe he only had two surgeries on his nose. I've known people who have had more than one nose surgery for medical reasons. It's not strange. Also, we don't hear much about Joan Collins, Kenny Rogers, Pricilla Presley, etc and their plastic surgery was not good so why all of the ongoing drama made for Michael? I've always laughed at the stories of Michael's prostheic noses. Haven't people learned anything after the hyperbaric chamber stories? :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

somekindofsign

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Haven't people learned anything after the hyperbaric chamber stories? :lol:

That´s the thin, that the hyperbaric chamber seems to be his own lie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

March 20, 2010, 02:04:50 PM
I think he didn't even knew anymore what to say to those people. If he said that he would have lot of plastic surgery people would act stupid to him and stuff. And if he said he didn't had much, people would not believe it and also act stupid.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

March 21, 2010, 08:16:10 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
He must have told a lot of lies in his life, just to be able to have a life. No one can blame him for that.

About the nose surgery, I think 2 surgeries is not even that far off. If you look at this pic from 2005, the nose just looks the same as the BAD nose. So either he changed it a 100 times back and forth, or he really didn't have that much surgery done and used (OMG, I am going to say it again!) DOUBLES.

I know! I don't know why it's so hard for some people to just compare pictures real quick.. He really has only had two, and I believe him wholeheartedly on that AND the matter of all three kids being his. Paris doesn't even look straight-up "Caucasian" the way Debbie Rowe does, and I say this because when you see them next to each other, they look really similar, but Paris looks like "ethnic" (i.e. half-black) Debbie..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions