Re: MICHAEL Has Told The Biggest LIE of All?
December 28, 2009, 11:49:06 AM
Thank you!
Now I'm collecting photos to my third vid - smiling Michael, singing, making faces etc...
He really, really changed only his nose...
Tabloids are dumb... They don't see anything...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

January 14, 2010, 01:21:01 AM
I believe he had nose jobs and plastic surgeries, I always believed that, in the chin, eyes, nose and mouth and I hear people arguing about it and all though I believe that, how is it hurting me? Cher had plastic surgery, so did Kenny Rogers. You don't hear about that. The reason MJ lied so much was because look how he was constantly being ridiculed. As for what's true or what's not about Blanket's mother, I don't care. It has nothing to do with me. MJ deserves some privacy in his life and about the plastic surgeries and the lying about it, it doesn't change the way I feel about him. He is a wonderful human being and that's what matters most.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

January 14, 2010, 01:53:58 AM
Regarding Mike "lying" in the Batshit documentary I'd like to point out our latest blog.  That theory is built around Mind Control, which causes Dissociative Identity Disorder (alter egos).  You will have to read the entire blog and additional information about Illuminati and Mind Control in order to get the full picture.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm posting this particular section of our latest blog, as we addressed the Batshit documentary in relation to Dissociative Identity Disorder:

In case more than 2 procedures took place and if Mike is indeed suffering from Dissociative Identity Disorder then he was not lying in the Batshit documentary.  The alters would each tell their own truth.

We made a summery of our blog in 5 videos.  Please watch them all, but I'm posting part 5 here as it's about D.I.D. and the Batshit documentary.

[youtube:6tbw8e01]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u9LcP3TlX4[/youtube:6tbw8e01]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

January 14, 2010, 06:40:07 AM
@Mo

this theory has played on my mind since i read it!! it all fits in.. yet it feels so bizzar!! i dunno..  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iMJacksonfaN

January 14, 2010, 08:02:28 AM
I dont care if he did surgeries.. If a unknown person did it, it wouldn't bother anyone.
-They "Care" because it will make money anyways.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 14, 2010, 11:05:06 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

In case more than 2 procedures took place and if Mike is indeed suffering from Dissociative Identity Disorder then he was not lying in the Batshit documentary.  The alters would each tell their own truth.

Well, tons of people were tuning in to see Michael Jackson's story, not some alters, so of course they're going to assume he's lying. And technically he- or should I say they, are, because those things they're talking about only happened in their minds, right?

This all just feels so wrong, I wish I could look at that and just see one, normal person again.. it's so intensely depressing that the person I've looked up to the most didn't even have a regular brain for most of his life.. Illumi-a**holes..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweet1

January 14, 2010, 11:38:20 AM
Quote from: "knowhesalive"
Personally i don't care about how many surgerys he had... like he said in the interview with Oprah back in 93, people have surgerys everyday, but noone writes about that...
Michael could have had a 100 plastic surgerys and i couldn't care less... It's his life and his skin...
Famous or nonfamous people lies everyday... IMO

@Happy Feet i agree

I agree with both of you whole heartedly. People lie all of the time. I don't care about Michael's personal life at all. I wasn't a part of it, I never knew him or knew why he made the decisions he made. All I know is that he made great music and shortfilms and that is more than enough for me. People living in glass houses are forever throwing stones. If you point your finger at someone how many fingers are pointing back at you? Michael isn't the only famous person that has lied. Quite frankly, I truly believe this is the norm in the Entertainment Industry (all forums). Keep the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 14, 2010, 12:24:43 PM
Honestly, if I were him I would have "lied", too. Imagine to "walk in his shoes" for a lifetime - everybody at any time just wanted to get a piece of and know everthing about him...

But he did not owe anything to anybody. He just was no public property. A human person deserves some privacy, even MJ.

Since he learned to distinguish his "public persona" from the private person from a very early age there is nothing wrong with playing with mystical distraction for  "image" reasons ...  that`s entertainment business  / Hollywood / tabloid`s stuff. He grew up on this.

Media (i.e. tabloids) were just dealing with the image - and he just knew how to play this game.

Once he started to mistrust Bashit, I am sure he really did not care anymore since there was  nothing to gain anyway ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 17, 2010, 06:53:36 PM
I don't know about the plastic surgeries it's not my business and neither is the paternity of his kids he was a wonderful father to those kids and he was their daddy. My nephews are half black and half white and they are olive skin almost like Italian and their cousins are half black and half white and the daughter has blonde hair. My cousin's boy is very simalar colored to Prince in his hair and skin color so just cause they are light doesn't mean they arn't his biologically. People adopt children everyday so no one questions Brad and Angelina when they adopted 3 children. It's the kind of parenting that is important I once read that Blanket loved Christmas so Michael would have Chirstmas decorations up year round so they can have that joy always. I love that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

See

January 17, 2010, 07:32:32 PM
Doesn't matter if you think he can hide his personal life or that he does  not what the world to know how many surgeries he had... he could have said I do not what to talk about it, but instead he choose to lie... that is the most important thing here he told not 1 but 2 lies...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Happy Feet"
To be honest, I think his personal life and whether he reveals the truth in those areas is his choice and really off limits. His kids, his marriages, his plastic surgeries, really have nothing to do with any of us or the world in general. What Michael does in his private life is Michael's business.  Michael outside of his personal life is an entertainer and we can freely comment on his talent, dancing, singing, performances because he presents that for all the world to enjoy, to like or dislike.

I couldn't agree more! I'm not bashing this topic, but I agree with you Happy Feet, his personal life, should stay personal, and we shouldn't dig too much. I don't think he'd feel comfortable with half the topics on this forum, but as long as they aren't too outrageous, it's fine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

January 19, 2010, 03:56:56 PM
First Batshit had not any right to answer Michael these questions. It is highly personal, it's privacy.
I don't know but I believe Michael when he says he only had 2 nose interventions, that his face has naturally changed with time it's not odd to me. Add his skin disorder and it's enough for people to invent crazy things and loose reality. I really find Michael attractive, he has always been.
Regarding his kids and the way they were conceived  :shock: wow I remember that I hardly could watch this part it's a so private thing, I felt more than angry against this Batshit who moreover brought Michael to tears !! I just can't  tolerate this guy  :evil:

I think that sometimes you have to lie for important reasons, you have no choice than hiding the truth, the lie is then acceptable as it is not harmful to anyone. Only God can read in peolpe's hearts and be the Judge of what we do and how we do it.

God Bless You
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Quote from: "Happy Feet"
To be honest, I think his personal life and whether he reveals the truth in those areas is his choice and really off limits. His kids, his marriages, his plastic surgeries, really have nothing to do with any of us or the world in general. What Michael does in his private life is Michael's business.  Michael outside of his personal life is an entertainer and we can freely comment on his talent, dancing, singing, performances because he presents that for all the world to enjoy, to like or dislike.

Whoever Blanket's mother is, it's none of my business. If he married Debbie Rowe for PR reasons or whatever, it's none of my business. If he's had 1,2,3....10 plastic surgeries, it's none of my business. If he has chosen to not be forthright with the above information, then that's none of my buisness. I respect his privacy and concealment in this matters. There's not many people I can think of that broadcast all of the plastic surgeries they have had for the world to know, nor many other celebrities who have had children in alternative circumstances broadcasting the truth in these matters also.

I dunno. I guess for me there isn't a fine line but a very distinct mark when it comes to crossing the boundary of a persons personal and professional life. We really don't have to be told the truth in these matters if a person chooses not to tell us. There are areas in my private life that remain private and not public and even if asked questions regarding it, I keep it this way.

This probably wasn't much help then  :) Sorry, but that stuff and him lying about it, doesn't bother me because it has nothing to do with me and he has every right to not reveal it if he doesn't want to.
@HappyFeet

I completly agree with you. Thanks  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 20, 2010, 03:25:11 AM
I don't understand the point of the topic. First of all, MJ is only human. For anyone to make a big deal about him lieing about facial surgery or anything for that matter - has forgotten that maybe he sometimes got sick and tired of everyone asking stupid questions, or everyone wanting to make him into a perfect godlike creature. Yes, he is our MJ, the only MJ, and we love everything about him - but that should also include loving his need to not be honest sometimes. He doesn't owe us anything. We follow him and love him because we choose to do so. We have all with held a truth, or distorted the truth, or even lied once in a while - often because we just felt there was no need for the questioning party to know the truth or facts. Just because the world loves him and is unquestioning in faith to him, does not mean he doesn't have the right to say or hide what he wants to hide.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
March 20, 2010, 07:19:55 AM
I think MJ liked to play around a bit with the media, since they played around with him too!!!  How many other celebreties have been asked "how many plastic surgeries have you had done????  No one.  And as far as him not wanting to use his own sperm, have you ever thought that maybe MJ didn't want to pass on his medical conditions to his own children?????  Growing up with vitiligo was very difficult for him, and passing it on to biological children would be extremely difficult as well.  And what about the condition "Lupus"???
Would he really want to pass on those genes if he didn't have to????

MJ has not lied to us.......The family and the others involved in this hoax have lied !!!!  And all for a good cause.  Hell, I would lie too if it meant saving my son or brothers life.
As always, with love.  L.O.V.E  xox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions