Grace

He's just too loud.
Too exalted.
Too noisy.
A fishmonger who knows his fish is two days old but pretends it came in last night.
Not convincing though.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

everlastinglove_MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is the Dutch RTL show video talking about Raffles.......can't understand it though.

There is a blonde short women who is also interviewed, and her name is Francis ROOD...I took stills from the video, but have not been able to attach them...

And yes, it's getting creepier by the day....There must be a connection here.  Raffles maybe has been set up??

I translated this part of the TV show 'RTL Boulevard' (NB: this is a popular tabloid show) concerning Raffles van Exel:

"Edwin van Kollenburg, ex-owner of disco It Amsterdam: “according to Conny Breukhoven, a Dutch singer, RvE made an arrangement for her to perform for President Bush, which turned out to be a lie.” “We suspected RvE from stealing money, leather jackets, colberts while he was attending at parties in’84/’85 and later on he was stealing more money.
Francis Rood owner of a Dutch gay bar: “all those stories about celebrities like Whitney Houston, Oprah etc. were unbelievable, but I found out they were true”. Kollenburg: “With his smooth talk and charm he had managed to get close to celebrities”. Also Francis Rood claimed that her wallet with 1000 was stolen and later again he stole her wallet with the complete assets of that night. The It owner also claimed  that he had stolen money 3000-4000 up to 7000-8000 guilders and later he was gone, vanished. He thought: “I bet he is going to do the same ‘tricks’ elsewhere.” Francis Rood: “RvE was telling me that: “he had to arrange some things for Whitney, he was very open about it”. TV host: “striking statements, which could be valuable for the American police and journalists”. Albert Verlinde, TV show host: “that’s correct, we have had contact with ‘Vanity Fair’ and ‘Forbes’
Celebrity journalist: “he’s bad news”, sort of magnet for people who are sensitive for it, charming, smooth talk, good looks”. About drugs: “he’s a “user” but I don’t know if he’s a dealer”.  TV host: “Years ago he had sold a book, claiming that it was signed with blood of OJ Simpson. MJFC is blaiming RvE for selling the MJ funeral casket flowers on e-Bay.” “We made efforts to get in contact with RvE, same as the American police and journalists, but still no succes”."

translated from: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

found this too:

Follow MeRoger Friedman

Mar. 30 2012 — 3:11 pm | 1,909 views | 0 comments
Whitney Houston: Alleged Drug Courier ID’d on Dutch TV Show
By ROGER FRIEDMAN
Whitney Houston‘s alleged drug courier has been identified on a DutchTV show sort of like our “Access Hollywood.” RTL producer Aran Bade has been following the stories we’ve been writing here about Raffles van Exel, aka Raffles Dawson, a ubiquitous celebrity hanger on who may have cleaned up Houston’s room before the police arrived on the day she died. RTL broadcast interviews on Friday in Amsterdam with two nightclub owners on the subject of van Exel who is believed to be in the US illegally. He is also the close associate of Patricia Houston, Whitney’s manager and sister-in-law. From “RTL Boulevard”:

“Hereby the quotes from Edwin van Kollenburg, ex-owner of the famous disco IT in Amsterdam (80′s and 90″s).

We also spoke with a owner of a Dutch gay bar, Francis Rood.
He [Raffles] stole money from both and they are doing their story now, because of the news in America and here in Holland.

This are the quotes from the drugs: (SOURCE: RTL BOULEVARD)

On the question: Do you th
Nou zal ik helemaal niet gek vinden. Nee, ik geloof dat daar voor 95% waarheid in schuilt.

(I will not be surprised if thats true. I believe for 95% that is is true)

We also have this quote from  Francis Rood – owner of a gaybar:

Dan zat ie te vertellen over Whitney Houston daar moest ie ook wel eens wat voor regelen dan had ze weer wat nodig, daar was hij heel open in.

You can find the link on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
everlastinglove_MJ..thanks. :bearhug: :bearhug: I appreciate that..

So this guy is fake in every sense.  Did he take MJ's millions that night???

Considering we have been told he knows Tohme Tohme, another con man.

Is it possible TT and RvE were in it together, and embezzeled MJ's money???  Any thoughts !!

God bless
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

WHITNEY HOUSTON'S MYSTERY FRIEND
Off the Hook
In 'Cocaine Cover-Up'
30 min ago

Whitney Houston's close friend -- Raffles van Exel -- is "extremely relieved" he is not in the crosshairs of the Beverly Hills Police Department in the singer's death investigation.

Several reports were posted this week that someone removed cocaine from Whitney Houston's hotel room before authorities arrived, and the reports say cops were targeting van Exel.

The stories are not true, because we know authorities actually found cocaine in the Beverly Hilton hotel room and cops are satisfied they have all the evidence they need to close the case. 

Our sources assure us ... there is no investigation focusing on anyone removing evidence from the hotel room.

As for van Exel ... we're told he's going to the Beverly Hills PD next week with his lawyer to make sure they're square with him.

TMZ seem eager to clear Raffles name. "The stories are not true." Hm...maybe the other Dutch ones are not either. MJ's been planning this hoax a long time and may have friends in the Netherlands. When MJ sets up a character he has to count on people trying to follow up on references of names and places.  Like with Murray, MJ would have set up some elaborate history for Raffles as well, if he is an invented character.  For all the thefts people have said he did, no one has tried to charge him.

Raffles has the same drooping of his mouth on his left bottom lip as Murray and MJ did. The eyes are identical to MJ's.
Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 03:40:56 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

This is the Dutch RTL show video talking about Raffles.......can't understand it though.

There is a blonde short women who is also interviewed, and her name is Francis ROOD...I took stills from the video, but have not been able to attach them...

And yes, it's getting creepier by the day....There must be a connection here.  Raffles maybe has been set up??

I translated this part of the TV show 'RTL Boulevard' (NB: this is a popular tabloid show) concerning Raffles van Exel:

"Edwin van Kollenburg, ex-owner of disco It Amsterdam: “according to Conny Breukhoven, a Dutch singer, RvE made an arrangement for her to perform for President Bush, which turned out to be a lie.” “We suspected RvE from stealing money, leather jackets, colberts while he was attending at parties in’84/’85 and later on he was stealing more money.
Francis Rood owner of a Dutch gay bar: “all those stories about celebrities like Whitney Houston, Oprah etc. were unbelievable, but I found out they were true”. Kollenburg: “With his smooth talk and charm he had managed to get close to celebrities”. Also Francis Rood claimed that her wallet with 1000 was stolen and later again he stole her wallet with the complete assets of that night. The It owner also claimed  that he had stolen money 3000-4000 up to 7000-8000 guilders and later he was gone, vanished. He thought: “I bet he is going to do the same ‘tricks’ elsewhere.” Francis Rood: “RvE was telling me that: “he had to arrange some things for Whitney, he was very open about it”. TV host: “striking statements, which could be valuable for the American police and journalists”. Albert Verlinde, TV show host: “that’s correct, we have had contact with ‘Vanity Fair’ and ‘Forbes’
Celebrity journalist: “he’s bad news”, sort of magnet for people who are sensitive for it, charming, smooth talk, good looks”. About drugs: “he’s a “user” but I don’t know if he’s a dealer”.  TV host: “Years ago he had sold a book, claiming that it was signed with blood of OJ Simpson. MJFC is blaiming RvE for selling the MJ funeral casket flowers on e-Bay.” “We made efforts to get in contact with RvE, same as the American police and journalists, but still no succes”."

translated from: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

found this too:

Follow MeRoger Friedman

Mar. 30 2012 — 3:11 pm | 1,909 views | 0 comments
Whitney Houston: Alleged Drug Courier ID’d on Dutch TV Show
By ROGER FRIEDMAN
Whitney Houston‘s alleged drug courier has been identified on a DutchTV show sort of like our “Access Hollywood.” RTL producer Aran Bade has been following the stories we’ve been writing here about Raffles van Exel, aka Raffles Dawson, a ubiquitous celebrity hanger on who may have cleaned up Houston’s room before the police arrived on the day she died. RTL broadcast interviews on Friday in Amsterdam with two nightclub owners on the subject of van Exel who is believed to be in the US illegally. He is also the close associate of Patricia Houston, Whitney’s manager and sister-in-law. From “RTL Boulevard”:

“Hereby the quotes from Edwin van Kollenburg, ex-owner of the famous disco IT in Amsterdam (80′s and 90″s).

We also spoke with a owner of a Dutch gay bar, Francis Rood.
He [Raffles] stole money from both and they are doing their story now, because of the news in America and here in Holland.

This are the quotes from the drugs: (SOURCE: RTL BOULEVARD)

On the question: Do you th
Nou zal ik helemaal niet gek vinden. Nee, ik geloof dat daar voor 95% waarheid in schuilt.

(I will not be surprised if thats true. I believe for 95% that is is true)

We also have this quote from  Francis Rood – owner of a gaybar:

Dan zat ie te vertellen over Whitney Houston daar moest ie ook wel eens wat voor regelen dan had ze weer wat nodig, daar was hij heel open in.

You can find the link on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Just to make myself clear: I only translated the story of the "RTL Boulevard" show with the emphasis on the tabloidish level of this show; this doesn't mean I'm believing the stories, actually we all shouldn't believe them in the first place, or speculate. It means that the media is overexited to feed us sensational stories (again!). I'm not defending Raffles van Exel either, actually I don't know what to think about him right now, but just keep in mind that all the stories we've heard and read are gossip, hearsay and there's no proof. Right now I keep WATCHing, just wait, see and finally know.

L.O.V.E.

still
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Grace

Think of:
+ unkown territory (not only far away but "certainly great")
+ unknown living conditions (not only not mine but "certainly beautiful")
+ unknown working conditions (not only not mine but "certainly glamorous")
+ sex (taboo #1)
   &
+ crime (taboo #2)
= a soap (xcape) is ready.

Essential: palm trees, white beach, stretch limos, $$$, skinny models, shady guys.

I wonder about the next character that will pop-up - being born on Virgin Islands, adopted by a Northern Mariana Islands matriarch, having grown up in Puerto Rico and working second row in VIP catering & party organization?
Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 07:32:49 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Tink

I see only rumors and trashy tabloids covering Raffles - as is expected, of course. Funny how all of this "broke" after a few of us openly wondered if he was Michael  :LolLolLolLol:

I don't believe in coincidences - but I do believe in Illusionist sleight of hand!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal