pikachu

Cool cat Murray goes for a fishing.) I'm surprised, there wasn't a word about herring. lol
As to odd tmz articles, what do you think of this? (doesn't anything sound similar to you?; )

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

8/10/2009 8:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Billie Jean: I Want to Bond With Blanket
Billie Jean Jackson is bound and determined to be a part of Blanket's life -- she just filed legal papers,

begging the court to give her three days a week with Michael Jackson's youngest son.

Billie Jean asks the court to grant her three wishes:

1) Hire a handwriting expert to check Michael's will for forgeries
2) Not to be arrested by Katherine Jackson or John Branca
3) Get to visit Blanket every Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 2 PM

And there's this: "MICHAEL JACKSON IS GOD, and GOD cannot die, yet his ESTATE is in this probate court."

Let that simmer for a bit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
will YOU still care? will YOU be there??.. ah, well, sure... life is not a song...

everlastinglove_MJ

DR. CONRAD MURRAY I'm Rail Thin From Explosive Diarrhea

First I was like  :icon_lol: :omg: what is this all about...but now when I read the article again I tried to read between the bars..uhm..lines and I remember the news about the 27 year old prisoner Christian Gomez, who has died after a hunger strike because he was fighting for better rights in prison. He was asking for attention for the extreme bad living conditions of the inmates in the overcrowded prisons.
Maybe TMZ/MJ is calling for truth and awareness with this "explosive diarrhea" article.

Exercising their First Amendment rights, even from behind bars

By John Sollitto
Published: March 01, 2012

Across the state of California, a hunger strike has taken over at least a dozen prisons.
 Inmates are concerned with their own living conditions and prison overcrowding.

Recently 27-year-old Christian Gomez, doing time for first-degree murder and attempted murder, died of health complications while participating in a hunger strike.

Advocates are trying to bring attention to the conditions of the inmates and the problem with the California prison system.

The hunger strike started July 1, 2011 at California’s Pelican Bay State Prison and has since spread to other prisons in California.

Demands include ending group punishment, ending solitary confinement and providing more adequate and nutritious food.

In general, I have a hard time sympathizing with people like Christian Gomez who were convicted for major crimes like premeditated murder and then go on voluntary strikes because they don’t like how they’re being treated in jail.

Prisoners have three square meals a day and a roof over their head. If capital punishment was not still under review by the judicial branch of California, otherwise some of these people who receive life sentences may end up being executed.

There is definitely a problem with the prisons being overcrowded.

It’s also a burden for taxpayers to be pay for room and board for people that commit crimes.
 The conditions in the prisons aren’t something that can be remedied right away, but what really is the problem is the three-strike rule.

Granted, the rule itself has landed a lot of repeat offenders in jail that deserve to be there, drunk drivers and the like.

However, a lot of small-time repeat offenders go to prison when in reality their crimes don’t warrant a trip to the Iron Bar Hotel.

What’s more is that some of these people who get thrown in with the hard criminals either end up worse than when they got in to jail, as opposed to getting better.

They might escalate to higher crimes because of the trauma and hardships they faced.

But what’s to be done?

Obviously the three-strike rule, when implemented correctly, works the way it is supposed to.
 There isn’t a doubt that it is also to blame for crowding in the prisons.

With that being said, there are more constructive ways to handle some of these minor offenders rather than sending them to jail and causing overcrowding.

Parole officers could be used to check up on small time offenders to ensure they’re doing some sort of court-mandated service to ensure they are punished for their crime.

Maybe small time criminals could be made to do more community service for public works like road and building construction.

They could be fit with those ankle bracelet things too to make sure that they stay on their job site.

Making convicted felons work and actually give back to communities might be better than just shoving them in jail and letting them rot with the people who really deserve to be there.

It means less people to feed in jail for the taxpayers, more room for the hardened criminals and a healthy and helpful punishment for people who aren’t such a menace to society as others.

This is obviously a polarizing topic. There are groups concerned with the judicial and prison system because of personal interest or political reasons, but on the other hand, there are lots of people who don’t care at all.

The truth is that everyone should care, but the facts of the matter shouldn’t be forgotten.
 These people have committed crimes, small or large, and there needs to be some sort of repercussion for that.

Finding the balance is the hard part, but there are several possible solutions if we are aware of the problems at hand.

L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 04:04:58 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

MissG

The article was ridiculous. TMZ should do better than that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

AKHTONI

I solved the mystery Dr CM is preparing a prison break and the escape way is the wall behind the toilet. he lose 30 pounds so he can escape through the small hole just like prison break serie film and sure with EL Debarg.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
I solved the mystery Dr CM is preparing a prison break and the escape way is the wall behind the toilet. he lose 30 pounds so he can escape through the small hole just like prison break serie film and sure with EL Debarg.
LMAO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

suspicious mind

did we miss conrads birthday while he has been in jail?

Obviously....it´s been February 19. Oops  :mrgreen:
ahh well i hadn't paid much attention to when it was ( or was supposed to be) , my bad. didn't even send him a card.  maybe we should try it and see if it comes back return to sender .  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
did we miss conrads birthday while he has been in jail?

Obviously....it´s been February 19. Oops  :mrgreen:
ahh well i hadn't paid much attention to when it was ( or was supposed to be) , my bad. didn't even send him a card.  maybe we should try it and see if it comes back return to sender .  ;)
I thought about that, too. Might just be interesting to see what happens  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

suspicious mind

another pisces too. both liz and liza  were/ are pisces . and there element is water ;)
Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 04:37:37 PM by suspicious mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJonmind

Wasn't it James DeBarge in prison with CM?  Maybe El, his brother can ask him what the prison conditions are really like--if CM's lying.
If he needs a holistic doctor, maybe he should contact Cherilyn Lee, and she would not let him do anything considered a health risk. ;)

Rail thin.... just think how he's going to look now!  ::P

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wasn't it James DeBarge in prison with CM?  Maybe El, his brother can ask him what the prison conditions are really like--if CM's lying.

Oh my Gosh, are they all in Trouble. Take a Look at this.

Much Peace and Love to everyone

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

Please Dont be @BEC!   

Its look  llke    A LOT OF BIG  FISH in  LA  County   DIRTY  Water!  @@@
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

I'm disappointed all we got was a vague TMZ article on 999 day.

A human being needs starches, in addition to proteins, to survive. Otherwise all you really do have is akin to Cat Chow.
A little rice or bread would help - if this is true. I don't believe everything I see in print anymore.

Cool cat Murray goes for a fishing.) I'm surprised, there wasn't a word about herring. lol
As to odd tmz articles, what do you think of this? (doesn't anything sound similar to you?; )

Billie Jean Jackson is bound and determined to be a part of Blanket's life -- she just filed legal papers,

begging the court to give her three days a week with Michael Jackson's youngest son.

And there's this: "MICHAEL JACKSON IS GOD, and GOD cannot die, yet his ESTATE is in this probate court."

I don't think it's proper to call Michael the "G" word; that's taking the Lord's name in vain! I've learned a long time ago, that can invoke instant Karma!

Also, mothers generally have some sort of PROOF of being the MOTHER to a child, do they not!? DNA - cheek swab, instantaneous today!

And if what she said is true about Michael, would she not also be able to display such proof herself? Also - why bond with ONLY Blanket? Why not ALL of the children? If I were Blanket's mother, I'd welcome all the kids and family to do things together. Why split them up? That's just cruel. For stepchildren ARE children, there's no difference. They should be treated as equals. Thus far, the three have been treated that way - why start treating one as special above the others?

For one of his sisters claimed that they all felt like orphans, that day. I'd like to think Blanket's mother is the type who loves all the children as her own, and isn't selfish in that manner.
Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 06:39:41 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
I'm disappointed all we got was a vague TMZ article on 999 day.
yeah I know....In that funny video from above they call him Connie...I thought it was funny.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.

She's right Michael Jackson is GOD.
And it simmers for too long now.
Interesting choise of words from TMZ though.
How you found that ? First time I see this article.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions