Re: I know what happened
March 19, 2012, 10:39:01 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[...]Otherwise, if MJ is not just a human, then we aren't either.
Michael cannot be compared like that ... with us or with anyone.
Neither can we be compared to him.

Michael was never "just" a man. He is also a highly, divinely endowed man.
Michael was never "just" an American. He is also a global citizen.
Michael was never "just" a Jehovah Witness. He is also a highly spiritual open-minded man.
Michael was never "just" a male. He is also androgynous by character and physical look (angelic presence).
Michael was never "just" an entertainer. Michael is also the Best Entertainer ever.
Michael was never "just" a music-artist. He is also a pioneer in music industry.
Michael was never "just" a black man. He is also black and white.
Michael was never "just" a generous man. He is also one of the greatest humanitarians ever.

That's why, to me:
Michael was never "just" a human. He is half-human, half-angel.
And again: Michael may not be Jesus, but he sure is a GOD sent!

Not many ordinary human beings can be all those things^^ combined into one! But Michael is!
So it's wrong to think he is "just" a man. Because it's an incomplete description!
Michael is SO MUCH MORE than "just" a man.

Um... you are quick to judge my post, therefore you're missing my point. I had to say it. Also, we are very diff in the way we see things, this is why I always avoid to comment your posts.

Still... what you perceive to MJ is who YOU wanna be. If you see him as more than a human, you wanna be more than a human - the rest is just illusion.
You see that he discovered his talents and put them in practice - you can do that too, and don't you ever think that your talent is inferior then his, cause that's the illusion, the value given by MAN.

This is why I said he is just a man as long as you are just a man, and he is more than that if you are/wanna be more than that.
Didn't he show you the man in the mirror already?!

<3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
March 19, 2012, 10:42:47 AM
Um... you are quick to judge my post, therefore you're missing my point.
I don't judge your post, and I understood your point, but I disagree.
I only expressed my own opinion.
You may disagree of course, but don't accuse me of judging you.
I didn't even quote your name^^, it could have been anyone else's opinion, I would still disagree.

what you perceive to MJ is who YOU wanna be.
Perceive and want are 2 different verbs.
I perceive him like I described him above ^^ yes. And you may agree or disagree with how I see him.
But perceiving him like that, does not imply that I "want" him or me to be like that. :shock:

If you see him as more than a human, you wanna be more than a human
^^ That is what I call judging! And... What? I wanna be more than a human just because I consider Michael to be more than human? How did you come to this idea?
Sorry, but your statement doesn't make sense at all. (JMO!)

and don't you ever think that your talent is inferior then his,
And I never talked about myself here. Why do you keep refering to me or "my talent"? When did I ever talk about that?
 It's not a comparison between me and him.
I only gave my opinion which is contrary to yours. Excuse me for that!
Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 11:04:13 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

curls

March 19, 2012, 10:47:11 AM
I see little hope for a better world.

Sometimes I tend to be negative about this, saying to myself that it's doomed to be just an aspiration for some of us.

Then I feel better thinking that it takes time for us to remember who we really are and get to that point where we live in harmony within us and outside.

I didn't say I see little hope ... I said if we cannot find the essence of what it really means to be a human being (because being a human being is something other than what MJ is), THEN I see little hope. But I DO believe we can find it within ourselves, as he has, because we ARE just like him, because he is just a (hu)man, just like us!  And if each of us make ourselves and thus our own little world better ..... ripples on water, etc etc..... Still not sure that came out right - I know what I mean, and I think it's pretty much the same as you on this!

[...]Otherwise, if MJ is not just a human, then we aren't either.
Michael cannot be compared like that ... with us or with anyone.
Neither can we be compared to him.

Michael was never "just" a man. He is also a highly, divinely endowed man.
Michael was never "just" an American. He is also a global citizen.
Michael was never "just" a Jehovah Witness. He is also a highly spiritual open-minded man.
Michael was never "just" a male. He is also androgynous by character and physical look (angelic presence).
Michael was never "just" an entertainer. Michael is also the Best Entertainer ever.
Michael was never "just" a music-artist. He is also a pioneer in music industry.
Michael was never "just" a black man. He is also black and white.
Michael was never "just" a generous man. He is also one of the greatest humanitarians ever.

That's why, to me:
Michael was never "just" a human. He is half-human, half-angel.
And again: Michael may not be Jesus, but he sure is a GOD sent!

Not many ordinary human beings can be all those things^^ combined into one! But Michael is!
So it's wrong to think he is "just" a man. Because it's an incomplete description!
Michael is SO MUCH MORE than "just" a man.

Sorry, Sim, I disagree with you on this! If he's not a man, if he's some super man/angel/godsend, then we can't aspire to be like him. If I believed in God, and I'm not sure I do incidentally, then I would hope we are ALL 'God sent', with equal potential. Michael Jackson is, in my opinion, a product of circumstances, his background, experience, intellect and choices - same as the rest of us. That is absolutely not to detract from his achievements and qualities in any way - in fact it makes them even greater and worthy of awesome admiration - because we all were born with potential for greatness but most don't achieve it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 19, 2012, 10:54:56 AM
[...]If I believed in God, and I'm not sure I do incidentally[...]
Ok I understand you and I think it's normal that you disagree with me and that you don't see things the way I do, especially if you don't believe in God. I respect your opinion.

[...]
Sorry, Sim, I disagree with you on this! [...]
You don't need to be sorry. It's OK to disagree, at least I'm, ok with people disagreeing with me, it seems others here are bothered ... (I'm talking about Veronica's post above^^)

I expressed my opinion. I didn't do it for others to agree or disagree with me... I'm not collecting applause or prizes or something, for God's sake!

I start to be sorry for even "daring" to say how I think.

I get out of this thread, now.
Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 11:00:15 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

March 19, 2012, 11:10:22 AM
@Sim, I just said 'sorry' to be polite!  I don't have a problem with you or anyone else having differing opinions from mine and I know you don't either. We're just exchanging opinions, having a discussion - that's all good.

Please don't get upset with misunderstandings or little disagreements. They happen!

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 19, 2012, 11:16:01 AM
@curls: thank you for being polite ;)
I don't get upset, I am just like this  :shock: sometimes... when I see certain reactions...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
March 19, 2012, 11:27:12 AM
I want a meeting, I think it would be great. I think we should all meet in Romania.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: Ok just bring Hagi and nadia with you they were great players.  lolol/

OK I'm not done with you yet mister.
How do you know about Hagi? Why are you always making fun of me? Why you say you are a woman when it's not true?
WHY OH WHY /pull hair/ ?
Why you sound so suspicious to me??
Why am I paranoid errrr?

Oh Sim btw I agree with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 19, 2012, 12:09:15 PM
@Sim, I dare to say you didn't understand much from what I wrote and the proof is in all those questions you asked me above.

Michael shows us the mirror (himself) to see ourselves in it. Maybe you see him as supranatural/ "supra-impossible things to achieve" because you didn't discover yet how wonderful people, in general, are or could be, including yourself.
The fact that his talent produces more joy to others, more money, etc doesn't mean that your/our talents are less valuable.
As I said, it's just an illusion this value other people gives to certain things, at certain times.

I know what I mean, and I think it's pretty much the same as you on this!

Yes, and because I have to express myself in words here, I have to add that (for me) everything does not stop for us to being human beings - ALL doesn't begin with our birth, neither it ends with our physical death.

If we wouldn't have to express ourselves in words, things would be different, simpler and closer to the truth because the limitation of God to one tiny word would disappear and all we'd need is to connect to our essence. This would lead us to that one place called home, either we are atheists or believers.

(Sorry I can't express myself better in English, it's quite frustrating right now this issue)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AKHTONI

March 19, 2012, 02:06:00 PM
I want a meeting, I think it would be great. I think we should all meet in Romania.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: Ok just bring Hagi and nadia with you they were great players.  lolol/

OK I'm not done with you yet mister.
How do you know about Hagi? Why are you always making fun of me? Why you say you are a woman when it's not true?
WHY OH WHY /pull hair/ ?
Why you sound so suspicious to me??
Why am I paranoid errrr?

Oh Sim btw I agree with you.

Give me the answer!!GINA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 19, 2012, 02:57:30 PM
@veronica: I will reply to you in private!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
March 19, 2012, 04:34:47 PM
MJonMind.

Thanks for calling me a crazy good thinker but to be honest with you I didn't come up with the information about the 528 hz.  It's on different websites and videos that I had watched a while back.  Scientists found that 528hz. repairs DNA.  If you go on you tube there are sites where you can meditate to different healing frequencies and they repair DNA etc.  There was also one that someone posted on this website in order to heal chromosomes/DNA.  I listened to it.  It makes sense because it is vibration and everything is vibration and light. 
I usually don't come up with things but sometimes I connect it or try to.  MJonMind,SimPattyK,Mimi,Sarahli,Gwynedd and others keep coming up with a lot of "stuff" !!!!!   You guys are great.

I have to go now but I'll try to come back on later.

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

March 19, 2012, 09:43:55 PM
Banana.
  ....... lolol/

Interesting theory  michael-jackson/

But I'm still thinking about Wednesdays, mid May?... and July 25th- a year ago the family announced the Tribute concert.
This year is leap year. I counted 12 Wednesdays from and including Feb 29th is 77 days =May 16th.
Then counting 70 days from May 16 is… July 25th. It would total 1125 days.
Which is 21 Wednesdays, 6 months from Feb.29th.

What does this mean? idk... sorry I drank too much green beer.  :geek:

What does this mean? idk... sorry I drank too much green beer.  :geek:
  :lol: :lol:

I was really getting into to your posts. LOL. If you think of some more dates please share.

Blessings

I just read the post about LMP new release May 15.  8-)

So far that's all I came up with,  geek/  I was bored ... it's just a crazy number thing using the man in the mirror's Inmate #2926725  =  29/2  6   7/25
Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 09:47:00 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Tink

Re: 582Hz DNA healing
April 01, 2012, 09:04:17 PM
Mimi and Dontwalk, you two are 2 favorite people here for me!!  Keep on learning and reaching and thinking and sharing!!

MJ said to Murray, “Elvis didn’t do it, the Beatles didn’t do it”.  Yeah well, Jesus didn’t do it either—come back after ‘death’!  But MJ will do it!

Maybe if Ron Wyatt’s story is true (hmm…) which involves totally impossible supernatural things happening, then perhaps he contacted Michael before his death, and gave him samples of this living blood with only 24 chromosomes; remember it was growing and dividing. Maybe MJ’s gotten a transfusion (which JW’s aren’t allowed to get ;)  ).  And now he’ll live forever!! Okay I’m just throwing that out there—not sure if I’m serious.

Dontwalkaway, you are such a crazy good thinker, just bouncing things around—we need more of this—to explore unafraid of ridicule and judgment.  You talking about 528hz and frequency of LOVE healing our DNA is just so mysterious and crazy but who knows!!  Revelation talks about the tree of life with the healing of the nations. Remember the leaf pattern in the ambulance? Maybe this is a hint that MJ has found some plant that is ancient and has unique healing properties that helps the body’s cells to rejuvenate and not age.  Our normal body cells have been said to rejuvenate every 7 years  (apparently not quite right) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login , so why don’t they simply continue—well our bodies have a computer code saying the aging process must kick in. Maybe this plant sends messages to the body to not continue the aging process. Maybe this plant existed when the people lived in Genesis who lived ridiculously long years like Methuselah 969 years. What happened to shorten lives to 1/12 th of the original ages? God kicked Adam and Eve out of Eden so they wouldn't eat from the Tree of life; there is such things as forbidden knowledge--until the right time in history.

whatyourheartsays
I think Michael is just a man.
I would say this is more boring than mimi's theory, and not too original. :)   Probably 99% of people would say this. Hey, and you could very well be right, but thinking like all the rest is not how MJ liked/likes to think, thankfully!!

And moonwalk_/ what a michael-jackson/ man mj_bad/ he is!!

Well, well - that explains something profound that's been happening to me, that began 2 weeks ago, with the Angel incident. I couldn't figure out the "tone" which is definitely a healing wave.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
April 01, 2012, 09:51:26 PM
Tink,

That's interesting about the tone.  Where/when do you hear it ?  Do you think it's 528 hz. ? 

I didn't come up with that information.  I read about it and also saw videos about it.  528 hz. was shown to heal DNA.  There are also other frequencies that do other things.    I also read that 528 is the love frequency and also the color green, which is in the middle of the rainbow.

Can you tell us more about the angel you saw ?   I'm just really curious about it.

:icon_e_smile:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Tink

April 02, 2012, 01:32:31 AM
Tink,

That's interesting about the tone.  Where/when do you hear it ?  Do you think it's 528 hz. ? 

I didn't come up with that information.  I read about it and also saw videos about it.  528 hz. was shown to heal DNA.  There are also other frequencies that do other things.    I also read that 528 is the love frequency and also the color green, which is in the middle of the rainbow.

Can you tell us more about the angel you saw ?   I'm just really curious about it.

:icon_e_smile:

I've got a sketch, of which I've imported. I'm painting her in Photoshop. ONE crystal wing was unfurled all the way, I'd never seen any paintings or images like that in my entire life! When I swung around, Her wing was tucked in at that point. If it hadn't been for the snow - I'd never had seen her wing! I guess she didn't need both out for something so minor for her!?   :icon_pale:

As for the 528 hz, I had no idea how healing the sounds are! It was definitely a healing wave that washed over everyone directly around her. As if she was singing, I could hear her inside of my head. She was concerned for those around her, then relieved they were okay? I do know she was initially angry, then laughed - that's when she turned the rain into snow, as a sign. She wanted them to let her into the gates willingly, didn't want to play silly games. If they asked her the same thing they asked me, I can understand why she was upset: "What's your name?" An angel cannot answer that question

I didn't know what all it was about, except I've been playing Gregorian chants, and things like it. My Fibromyalgia can be quite painful, and be from minor, to excruciating with my Migraines, along with extreme inflammation. It's like She ran much of the inflammation out of me!!  :o That day I spent in bed? Felt like half a week! I was also in the bathroom. Remember right after that, the post of CM on TMZ "mentioning" explosive diarrhea? I wasn't that bad - but I sure felt someone was laughing at me, with what I went through!

You don't get touched by an angel, without side effects.

I took a chance posting this - because I've got a few people thinking I'm nutso. Some think I simply dreamed it. But others did see it, so I know it was real. It's also on the security cameras...oh...my...

Do you think perhaps, this is something similar, to what happened to Michael that morning!?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal