Re: It’s Joe Jackson - nuff said
March 16, 2012, 02:10:30 PM
 :lol: EXPOSE??  Joe does that all by his lonesome  :lol:  He doesn't require any assistance with exposure.  Be for real. 

If it offends you, please skip this thread and go to something more suitable.  It's only a picture of Joe signing a dancer's boob, not of him sticking dollars up a stripper's hoo-hoo  :lol:  Now that would be what I'd call offensive.  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

March 16, 2012, 02:14:07 PM
 /bravo/
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What event is this anyways.....it has a Michael Jackson poster on the wall.....
just wondering.....

Blessings

Wish you are right...cause I've tried to decipher what is written there  :? .For sure is written the name of Michael is colour red but the rest I don't understand .....maybe a book promotion  ;)) .Talking about hieroglyphics  geek/ .....does anyone here knows what kind of letters are on that beautufl woman  :idea: .......maybe some kind of ART  :? .
I still have to write you back lol   lolol/ !!! I L.O.VE. you Wish  bearhug !!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2012, 02:20:06 PM
OK...I think the poster in the background is "The Essential Michael Jackson" that album was released July 19, 2005......is this the release party for that? 
not to draw more attention to the center of attention......but, what are the letters for down the side of her?  Is that a necklace or tattoo with writing, or just a watermark for copyrights?  Can't tell really......LOL....it's just awkward.  I can see both points of view on this.....goodness knows I am quite shy and really don't like women to bare all like this.  However, the world is full of different perspectives.....things that I don't understand or condone personally.  Perhaps it's wrong of me not to take a firm stance either way.  I just know what I would do, and how I'd feel......
I would caution against posting pictures like this......because we do have all ages here.  Things get blurry when sexuality is blatantly displayed.  Like Michael's concerts, lol......I concentrate on Michael so much, I can miss the background with all the other talent. 
 geek/ :lol:

Anyways.....interesting photo.
Blessings Always

PS> just saw your response applehead...thank you : ) L.O.V.E. you too  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
March 16, 2012, 02:35:30 PM
Who's that woman, she looks familiar but I;m not sure.
Anyway, I admire her for being able to do that - I could never do that in a million years...maybe under drugs but probably not even under drugs.
About what's moral or not moral - who are we to judge them? Nobody is perfect and it's clear to me we sin even only by looking/thinking about it, without actually doing it, OK?

Maybe we sin more than those who are actually doing some things.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2012, 02:39:59 PM
Delete
Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 02:40:10 AM by To be or not to be
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

March 16, 2012, 03:23:36 PM
What is it exactly that you want to prove with these pictures????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

March 16, 2012, 03:33:28 PM
There’s nothing to be proved by the picture, “exactly".  It’s just a picture that I found interesting and I posted it.  For crying out loud, I never try to sanctimoniously tell anyone on here what to post and what not to.  If I don’t agree with a post I read it, skip it a few times, come back and read the responses.  If I have something positive to add, I oblige.  No biggie.  :roll:  So why are you so offended by it?  That’s the real question.  I never said I was an angel.  We know Joe isn’t.  So whats the problem.  The picture is scandalous, not offensive.  I posted it because it’s funny to see just how much Joe continues to ball in spite of himself.  To me, that speaks volumes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

March 16, 2012, 03:39:31 PM
/bravo/
What event is this anyways.....it has a Michael Jackson poster on the wall.....
just wondering.....

Blessings

Wish you are right...cause I've tried to decipher what is written there  :? .For sure is written the name of Michael is colour red but the rest I don't understand .....maybe a book promotion  ;)) .Talking about hieroglyphics  geek/ .....does anyone here knows what kind of letters are on that beautufl woman  :idea: .......maybe some kind of ART  :? .
I still have to write you back lol   lolol/ !!! I L.O.VE. you Wish  bearhug !!!!!

I could be wrong but it looks like it says The immortal Michael Jackson on that poster.  Perhaps a recent picture?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
March 16, 2012, 04:15:32 PM
:lol: EXPOSE??  Joe does that all by his lonesome  :lol:  He doesn't require any assistance with exposure.  Be for real. 

If it offends you, please skip this thread and go to something more suitable.  It's only a picture of Joe signing a dancer's boob, not of him sticking dollars up a stripper's hoo-hoo  :lol:  Now that would be what I'd call offensive.  lolol/

Agree with you   ::P  .....  no disrespect....just a little bit of wonder  geek/  and entertainment  bounce/ ....Michael 'll be laughing too  8-)  .... great Joe !!  /white flag/  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
March 16, 2012, 04:32:04 PM
@hesouttamylife: thank you for posting this photo! even if only to complete our image of Mr. Jackson - the Head prankster and "Fish" hunter of the family!  :lol:

@diggyon: I see no wrong in posting articles or pics about Michael's family, no matter how controversial they may be. We are here to learn as much as we can , in all possible details... good or bad... Who knows how maybe this  event and scandalous pic will be somehow later connected to the hoax or some other important event. So it never hurts to learn about everything.

Remember there was also considered as an offense to post Michael's 'dead/autopsy" pic or Whitney's coffin-pic.

I don't know if we should judge this to either of the extremes
All I know it made me laugh at the first glance!  :lol:
Then, ok, I thought it's a bit too much..
The girl is obviously nuts lol  :lol:
And Mr. Joe is just too much "polite" by indulging her request of a "boob autograph"  geek/ :lol:

Either way, it's funny as hell! :lol:
Not that this is an excuse for it nor for other possible future occurrences of something similar.
Oh no! I don't agree with such behavior , but I also don't think they are to blame. It happened...so be it! and there are more serious things to worry about in this world than that pic.

Like for example this:
'Kony 2012' Honcho Jason Russell Detained for Allegedly Masturbating in Public

or this:
Rampage Jackson Grants Fan Request -- Yes, I'll SLAP You in the FACE!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 16, 2012, 04:41:04 PM
delete
Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 02:44:21 AM by To be or not to be
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2012, 05:13:38 PM

Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 07:25:32 AM by To be or not to be
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

March 16, 2012, 07:55:36 PM
What is it exactly that you want to prove with these pictures????

Diggyon  bearhug,

please don't let this upset you. We know pictures worse than this are all over the internet, and have been in mens' wallets since photos were invented. God is still on the throne, no matter what we do here.

Yeah, it was a shock to see it here after all the sermonettes about OUR keeping it clean, here ( :roll:), but,  :arrow: it is not like the gal is Joe's wife or granddaughter, or any woman we even know. It IS way easier to objectify someone with no name, and especially those who even seem to be comfortable with it. The girl is pretty and young and maybe she thinks this is the best :idea: way to $urvive in her environment, right now; she may even have little mouths to feed at home, and this kind of money allows her to stay home more. Everyone isn't in the same place.  :-\ Most people don't know what they will do until they believe they HAVE to. (Look at the Donner Party ... :shock: :shock: :shock:) I know what you mean, but, in comparison to some things, this is nothing but mildly  errrr creepy.

As to your question, WHAT is it exactly that you want to prove with these :-[ pictures, here?  I think it is just to shock people.  As a young lady, my Grannie told me , If it is on display, it is an invitation to "help yourself". Remember when Lil Kim showed up at the VMA sporting only a pasty, next to the more classic dresser, Diana Ross?  :lol: :lol: Even Miss Ross was like, ("WHAT  afraid/ the heck!???") jiggle, jiggle. OMG!  :lol: She made her point without disgust. It was great! :D

Life is like a great "restaurant" of choices. Most places they keep the food in the back until you place your order. But if it is out on the display (buffet), help yourself! In both cases, worry about paying later, when we cash out.  ;)

That gripping >:( indignation you feel is your tender sensibilities, getting poked in the eye. Rejoice that you ARE still relatively untouched by the world; that you even get it, and just let an old man have the moment. :roll: 

She    /toldya/ did.  ::P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

diggyon

March 17, 2012, 01:44:37 AM
May be I come from a different world! But I still believe that there are certain things that should not be exposed! What does the tabloid trash do??? They spread scandals to let everyone on this planet know what certain people have done wrong. Yes, we all make sins, i agree. But should all the sins we do be exposed to the public? You can make a sin and because God is so great your sin stays hidden from the eyes of the world. Should I then come and let the whole world know what you have done wrong although God has hidden it??? Joe's picture is not exactly the kind of picture that I would like to look at! But believe me there are some people out there who would disrespect him after seeing this picture! Is that what we really need? Expose his deeds and letsome people disrespect him? Or feeling sorry for not being able to do what he is doing? This reminds me of little children who who go to their teacher and tell what others have done wrong the minute they see her or even tell their mother what the brother has done wrong the minte she enters home. Weren't we told since we were little kids that this kind of behavior is wrong and we should never tell what others do wrong? I am sure there must be a quote in the bible about this but I don't know it!
Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 01:49:02 AM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
March 17, 2012, 02:10:13 AM
Well in general I don't agree with hiding of any sort.
Well...... It's not such a big deal after all. What's he doing more than just sign on her skin ? He did much worse than that, if we are to believe what people say about Joe.
In a strange way I like the man for one and only reason : Michael has his genes. And that's enough for me to like Joe...sort of...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions