???/ nope....Definitely nothing to do with Lisa! Debbie Rowe's children. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
So just for fun I went on google and typed in "Is the Ark of the Covenant in Ireland ?" and guess what, Lots of articles came up.  I don't have time to read them all now.    Here's a link to one about how the ark was brought to Ireland.  Can you believe it ????  I guess it's the luck of the irish !

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Coco

On a lighter note, the older Prince gets, the more he looks like Michael.  Especially around the eyes and mouth.  And Paris with those enchantingly beautiful eyes is a drop dead stunner.  She is an absolute natural beauty.  What amazing kids.  Good genes for sure.

I see zero resemblance between Michael and the two oldest ones. I really don't believe they are biologically his. Not that it matters in any way, but please tell me what exactly looks like MJ, because I really can't see it.

Hmmm... In Prince, I personally, see some kind of resemblance to Michael in his late Jackson 5/Off the Wall days... And Paris' facial structure is kind of similar... Her jaw, the bones... For me, she looks a little like Michael during Bad... But my mind changes so frequently... :roll:

Yes, it is quite difficult to see a resemblance.

They're his children... Whatever. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coco

Sorry to keep logging on and off.  A few minutes after leaving I thought of something else.  I don't know if it's connected but remember the Michael Forever Tribute Concert on October 8 in Cardiff, Wales last year.  Isn't Wales part of Northern Ireland ??   
There were all sorts of stories and controversy over this concert in or near Ireland !!!!!     I remember seeing stories that this was the place of one of the biggest hoaxes in history.  There was the story about the Cardiff giant.  The giant was not real.  It was a hoax done by P.T. Barnum, if I remember correctly.  The same man who ran the circus "The Greatest Show on Earth".    :idea: :idea:

I remember thinking that something was going to happen at the Michael Forever Concert in connection with the hoax, but nothing happened that I know of.   Maybe something will happen in the future in Ireland, or Cardiff, Wales in connection with the hoax ???  Maybe it will be related to the ark ????     :idea:

I don't know.  I could be waaaaaaay off.   Ireland is so far away from Ethiopia, and Israel. 

Love You All

Michael toured in Ireland, and lived there in 2007, as I understand.
(The Republic of) Ireland is now independent of the United Kingdom. Northern Ireland (situated in Ireland), however, is one of the four countries of the United Kingdom. Wales is another one of those four countries, and is not a part of Ireland. Think of the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland as two different countries (because they are), sharing the same land mass (called Ireland) and a border. It can get confusing... I could be completely off... geek/
Anyone from Ireland here? I think we need clarification. :lol:

Wikipedia says: "Politically, the island is divided between the Republic of Ireland, which covers just under five-sixths of the island, and Northern Ireland, a part of the United Kingdom, which covers the remainder and is located in the northeast of the island." - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Anyway, I did find this text written by Talitha (one of Michael's "follower-fans" - she was quite close to him - as a fan, anyway -, I believe) on her website... I don't know if it's really relevant... but it's interesting and prompts some thinking.

(I suggest you read her website - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - It puts the following into context; you'll get a better understanding.)

The Emerald Isle

When Michael returned to Los Angeles from England in March, I went to the airport to greet him. He invited me into his car and he and his children talked to me about the time they had spent in Ireland the previous year. They spoke of carefree days on hillsides, of flying kites and riding horses and of Irish mythology and music.

Over the coming months and years, Michael would often speak about this period in his life, always with warmth and fondness. He told me he was in love with the Irish people and culture, that he dreamed of owning a castle in Ireland and that he’d written a number of songs while there, which he couldn’t wait to share with the world.

While speaking with me on 9 December 2007, he said (as extracted from my transcript of that evening):

“You know, I always felt a special affinity to Ireland, even before I ever went there. How could you not love that beautiful emerald island? It's so green and luscious and has such beautiful forestry. And I love all the folklore about fairies and elves and leprechauns.”

My native home (I was born and raised in Co. Cork) was a refuge for Michael and his children, a place where they could escape from the glare of the media spotlight and live in relative obscurity. I wish with all my heart that they had stayed there forever.

Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So, this is like "the-importance-of-Ireland-to-Michael/the love Michael had of Ireland" aspect... And, wasn't he doing some recording there? With will.i.am or something? :?
Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 02:14:53 AM by Coco
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So just for fun I went on google and typed in "Is the Ark of the Covenant in Ireland ?" and guess what, Lots of articles came up.  I don't have time to read them all now.    Here's a link to one about how the ark was brought to Ireland.  Can you believe it ????  I guess it's the luck of the irish !

Love

Hy Dontwalk  :)  bearhug !!!
I had already wrote about that in TIAI topic (7 january),but no one noticed un/fortunately  ;) .

applehead250609
Re: TIAI January 7
« Reply #85 on: January 10, 2012, 07:19:54 AM »

I didn't realize there was an Exodus conspiracy or a conspiracy regarding the ark until now.  Did all of you ?

Yes I knew and I noticed the CONSPIRACY thing not just in this case,but in many ,lol  albino/ !!!! Is like you said "A lot of "truth's have been hidden/manipulated for power and control and money"   8-) . I don't want to say too much about the The Ark of The Covenant ,but it is neither in Aksum in Ethiopia, nor Rosslyn Chapel in Scotland  ,is in another place and Michael was there in 2006 I think  :mrgreen: !!!!
Take care and a big hug for you   bearhug !!!

wishingstar
Re: TIAI January 7
« Reply #87 on: January 10, 2012, 02:35:03 PM »

@applehead.......he was in Ireland and London in 2006, am I close suspicious//

Blessing to you all..........
LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

On a lighter note, the older Prince gets, the more he looks like Michael.  Especially around the eyes and mouth.  And Paris with those enchantingly beautiful eyes is a drop dead stunner.  She is an absolute natural beauty.  What amazing kids.  Good genes for sure.

I see zero resemblance between Michael and the two oldest ones. I really don't believe they are biologically his. Not that it matters in any way, but please tell me what exactly looks like MJ, because I really can't see it.

Hmmm... In Prince, I personally, see some kind of resemblance to Michael in his late Jackson 5/Off the Wall days... And Paris' facial structure is kind of similar... Her jaw, the bones... For me, she looks a little like Michael during Bad... But my mind changes so frequently... :roll:

You are so funny  :lol:  lolol/ ....thank you  bearhug !!!!
My turn  lolol/ :

P.S. BTW ....the BOY(ss) is MINE (Lisa )  argue/  ......not YOURS (Debbie)    :roll: :lol: !!!!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBmkCoiHC2c&feature=related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

They'll look more like him, at say about 20 - after they're done growing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

titania

Regarding Prince's T-shirt and the logo on it:

Well, this is obviously open to several interpretations, e g

1. MJ saying he is OK- he is a FIGHTER! This would go with the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow that has been discussed earlier in this thread. MJ has gathered together enough assets to take on a fight....i see that Fox Networks currently owns UFC. MJ featherweight against The Media heavyweight....

2.Which brings me to Fighting, e g  Boxing. World heavyweight champion boxer Charles L. "Sonny" Liston was knocked down 2 minutes into a championship fight by a seemingly harmless right hook from Muhammad Ali. It would forever be known as the "Phantom Punch". Liston later died under mysterious circumstances.

I don't need to spell this one out, now do I?

Regarding that story about Elvis the waxwork figure residing under a tree in a forest in Ireland. Hilarious. I wonder if we payed a visit if we would find this figure lying there still...  WTF??

The Irish connection is fascinating. I have just started doing a university course on Céltic literature and some of the Irish tales remind me a lot about Star Wars.

Titania
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FOOTPRINTS IN OUR SOULS
Fleet feet versus Fleet Street-Twinkling toes to swirling lies-Poisoned ink slides down the sink,
Moonwalker dances on and on, A trail of footprints in our souls

Let me state it differently regarding Prince.  He doesn't look exactly like Michael, but there are times when he smiles or when he is caught unposed at certain angles where I can see a lot of Michael in him. 

Wanna be starting something, lol, well shamone then.  To be honest, to me Paris resembles Erin Jabobs a lot, especially the eyes  respect/  Though I know she's not her mother. 

Oh well, the picture will not allow me to paste it here.  But take my word for it, she does.
Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 08:07:15 AM by hesouttamylife
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

You are so funny  :lol:  lolol/ ....thank you  bearhug !!!!
My turn  lolol/ :

P.S. BTW ....the BOY(ss) is MINE (Lisa )  argue/  ......not YOURS (Debbie)    :roll: :lol: !!!!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBmkCoiHC2c&feature=related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hello friends :) I just wanna say that MJ"s children are beautiful and makes me so happy to see them look so well and healthy .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

Regarding Prince's T-shirt and the logo on it:

Well, this is obviously open to several interpretations, e g

1. MJ saying he is OK- he is a FIGHTER! This would go with the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow that has been discussed earlier in this thread. MJ has gathered together enough assets to take on a fight....i see that Fox Networks currently owns UFC. MJ featherweight against The Media heavyweight....

2.Which brings me to Fighting, e g  Boxing. World heavyweight champion boxer Charles L. "Sonny" Liston was knocked down 2 minutes into a championship fight by a seemingly harmless right hook from Muhammad Ali. It would forever be known as the "Phantom Punch". Liston later died under mysterious circumstances.

I don't need to spell this one out, now do I?

Regarding that story about Elvis the waxwork figure residing under a tree in a forest in Ireland. Hilarious. I wonder if we payed a visit if we would find this figure lying there still...  WTF??

The Irish connection is fascinating. I have just started doing a university course on Céltic literature and some of the Irish tales remind me a lot about Star Wars.

Titania

Hey Titania of course Michael is a FIGHTer ,lol  8-) ,and he also likes WATCHing some cage FIGHTing  :shock:  geek/ !!! I can't say the same thing about Tohme T. lol  lolol/ !!!

'Michael Jackson enjoys cage fighting!' at UFC 84

Here's more from TMZ.com  ;)) :

"MJ rolled up to the event in a wheelchair, just in time to watch Tito Ortiz get smacked around ... that is, if he could see anything through those ridiculously blacked out shades."

Speechless :roll: :lol:   lolol/ .

Well..... at least there is someONE else who had a good night- FIGHT ,then  :lol:  :lol:  geek/ :

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
[...]

1. IRELAND:
- I think that the IRISH inscription on a GREEN blouse is a clear reference to IRELAND;
- In this video: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login , the man who stayed with Michael in that mansion in Ireland, back in 2006, tells us how once Michael came from a walk in the woods, all excited that he had seen his father -in--law, Elvis in the woods!
OK now here's the double meaning:
a) Michael was referring to that famous wax figure of Elvis lying in the woods just to attract tourists, which I also think is kind of ODD!!
What in the name of God, has Elvis got to do with Ireland?? Why would tourists or Elvis's fans go to that specific corner of Ireland just to see an Elvis wax figure!??  :shock: smiley_spider
And how come Michael just "happened" to stay almost one year in a place so close to that Elvis' wax figure :?: :?:
OR
b) Michael really met Elvis who , if this is true, may be hiding in Ireland! or at least he was there at that time!
And WHY on Earth was Michael referring to Elvis as "his father-in-law" in the year of 2006 ?? which is 10 years after the "divorce"??  :shock:
I mean even if he joked, it's SOOO freakin' strange!! smiley_spider Don't you think??
PLUS: "Coincidentally", Lisa Marie also spent some time in Ireland in that exact period as Michael!!!

[....]

Damn' !! Re-reading the title of this thread again: 'Paris and Prince Jackson leave the Movies in Calabasas" It struck me!!  I just realized that Lisa, after having returned from England, she had bought a house near Calabasas, like 10 minutes-drive away !!! What a "coincidence"! right??

"When Dr Conrad Murray was led away in handcuffs last  week after being found guilty of causing Michael Jackson’s death, his sister, LaToya, credited the verdict to the spiritual intervention of her dead brother.
‘Michael,’ she said, ‘was looking over us.’
If so, he wasn’t the only member of the Jackson clan who followed the trial from an otherworldly place. His three children – Prince Michael, 14, Paris, 13, and Blanket (aka Prince Michael II), nine – watched the televised verdict from their very own celebrity Shangri-La, an exclusive gated community in Calabasas, California. Their neighbours include Kim Kardashian, Lady Gaga and Michael’s ex-wife, Lisa Marie Presley."

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqeAca4UgEw[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SaffaGirl

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • “Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how
Paris and Prince Jackson leave the Movies in Calabasas, Mar 11. She is gorgeous, and Prince is so handsome.

Paris Jackson has the most gorgeous eyes I have ever seen :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“I have walked that long road to freedom. I have tried not to falter; I have made missteps along the way. But I have discovered the secret that after climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. I have taken a moment here to rest, to steal a view of the glorious vista that surrounds me, to look back on the distance I have come. But I can only rest for a moment, for with freedom come responsibilities, and I dare not linger, for my long walk is not ended.”
― Nelson Mandela

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJKVqwTLyGM[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP0TbRjntjg[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions