SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
hummm... That's another very controversial subject that is being discussed everywhere , especially lately!
I don't know if anyone opened another similar thread or not. If so, pls mods unite the threads.

I've been thinking about discussing this subject with you hoax-family, but I never found a way to make this relate in some way to Michael.

I still don't know in what way this relates to either Michael or Elvis, but they SURE made sure to draw our attention towards the MOON !!! Elvis has about 7 songs containing the word MOON in their title, and Michael, well you know about his special relationship with the MOON!!

Today I decided to open this thread especially after I saw the most recent video by MsFlyingFairy where she talks about the FAKE Moon landing and how this event is closely connected to the MASONRY !!
Pls feel free to add in this thread whatever you think it's relevant: photos, videos, links, articles, etc...everything!!

In time, I'll do my best to "fuel" this thread with what I have found too!
For now I'll just post this video Uploaded by MsFlyingFairy on Mar 9, 2012

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIdGXbH0DXE[/youtube]
Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 05:08:26 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Re: 1969 Moon Landing was a HOAX! (?)
March 10, 2012, 12:47:16 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJNhXCezSfs[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQj-Mh__fRc[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdMvQTNLaUE[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Mythbusters use science to prove or debunk everything. They PROVED IT, beyond the shadow of a doubt!:

Part1:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mefEKqzq8cg&feature=related[/youtube]

Part2:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfKItI-cHPM&feature=related[/youtube]

Part3:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOv_zvM-oJQ&feature=related[/youtube]

Part4:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCNV1hiKpLI&feature=related[/youtube]

Part5:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dTATMEJSuQ&feature=related[/youtube]

I've also met many of the old Engineers from Rockwell, who actually built the Command Modules and the LEM. There's no way in HELL we'd build those, and not send them to the moon! We had to beat the Russians, it was another time, another place. There's still a laser relay left, that you can bounce a signal to, and get one back - FROM THE MOON, where the astronauts left it.

I've also seen the certificates with President Nixon's signature, thanking the Engineers for placing the First Man on the Moon.

Anyone who doesn't believe this, well what can I say.
Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 03:44:47 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 10, 2012, 02:42:59 PM

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 10, 2012, 02:53:55 PM

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jam4truth

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You ain`t seen nothing yet, and the best is yet to come.
March 10, 2012, 03:53:23 PM
Interesting....

In This Is It the first scene of the intro video "Glimpses and flashes" is the moonlanding (0:04)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GooyC24NOdY[/youtube]

Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 03:56:26 PM by jam4truth
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 10, 2012, 04:30:33 PM
Thanks for that detail & video @jam4truth !! ;)

Here's a VERY interesting article & photos !! posted on June 23rd, 2009 !! afraid/ hummmm

Michael Jackson, The Rainbow Bridge and The Moon

READ the rest of the article on this link:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sirius Dogs and a Crab or Lobster set in Water together in the Trump Tarot Card The Moon.
We are in the Sign of the Crab Cancer, on the 4th of July Sirius came into Alignment with the Sun and we are approaching a Lunar Prenumbrial Eclipse in the sign of Capricorn on Tuesday 7/709, which is also the date of the Offical MEM (hebrew for water) ORIAL for Michael Jackson the Moonwalker.

The Moonwalker is going to be on Tuesaday 7/7/09 in L.A., it also happens to be a Full Moon in Capricorn and a Lunar Eclipse for the West Coast Read below for Michael Jackson and the Rainbow Bridge as well as the more recent Moon stuff.

[....]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
March 10, 2012, 08:38:57 PM
Wow Sim,

It doesn't surprise me that the whole moon landing was a hoax.  We have been deceived and lied to for so long.
That article and link you posted is great.  Things are coming together and making sense.
They talked about the rainbow and the frequencies of light that are also used by our chakras or light bodies.   We're all connected to the light like a bridge.  It's also influenced by the stars like Sirius and the center of the galaxy. 
Things happen according to the moon's cycles such as new moon, eclipse and so on.  Also, the moon is associated with the underworld.  Diana was a godess of the moon and also used in illuminati symbolism.   (Dirty Diana)  There was also a watery underworld.   

Also, they talked about the numerology of 42.  I know that 42 degrees is the angle you need to form a rainbow when light is reflected through a prism like a crystal.
There was also a crystal with the ark of the covenant that was found.

So, I'm thinking that when the ark/truth/god is found then we will have the rainbow formed which will unite and connect us like a bridge.  The rainbow is all the frequencies of light and sound which are the pattern to everything.   This is the pattern of the tree of life.

This is like the video "Can You Feel It" when Michael lifts the rainbow up like a bridge.  This is like bringing truth and light back.     I think it may happen on a feast day such as Yom Kippur ?  And maybe during a partial solar eclipse, following a lunar blood eclipse and a solar eclipse ??????

What do you think Sim ?

Love

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

March 10, 2012, 09:11:19 PM
One of my son's professors was an astronaut and he asked him if we definitely landed on the moon and he said YES...and he knows of the controversy and is a super cool prof.... So, there's one vote for YES we did land on the moon! 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

March 10, 2012, 09:35:49 PM
We land bt not in 69 that time was later.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

March 10, 2012, 10:05:23 PM
I studied the Apollo missions as a child, I've always loved everything to do with space - the Moon, planets, the Sun, the stars, constellations, black holes, nebulae, other galaxies, you name it.  I always sort of scoffed at talk of the moon landing being a hoax but in recent years I'm not so sure about that.  I do think it's entirely possible that the moon landing was faked based on a lot of evidence that support a huge conspiracy.  Honestly, the only way I could be convinced otherwise would be to look through a super powerful telescope and see for myself the landing gear that was left on the moon.  And I'm not talking about NASA images because those can easily be forged.  For right now I'm not sure but I have an open mind either way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

March 10, 2012, 11:31:17 PM
I studied the Apollo missions as a child, I've always loved everything to do with space - the Moon, planets, the Sun, the stars, constellations, black holes, nebulae, other galaxies, you name it.  I always sort of scoffed at talk of the moon landing being a hoax but in recent years I'm not so sure about that.  I do think it's entirely possible that the moon landing was faked based on a lot of evidence that support a huge conspiracy.  Honestly, the only way I could be convinced otherwise would be to look through a super powerful telescope and see for myself the landing gear that was left on the moon.  And I'm not talking about NASA images because those can easily be forged.  For right now I'm not sure but I have an open mind either way.

Then, rediscovery in 2010 by Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter -

Apollo 11:

Apollo 12:

Apollo 14:

Apollo 15:

Apollo 16:

Apollo 17:

Apollo 17 LM Challenger Descent Stage:

And the Surveyer 1 Landing site:

THIS is something we've left on the moon, called the Lunar Laser Ranging Experiment:

"The detection on Earth of reflections from laser ranging retro-reflectors (LRRRs, or mirrors used as targets for Earth-based tracking lasers) on lunar laser ranging experiments left on the Moon is evidence of landings.[5][6][7][8]
Quoting from James Hansen's biography of Neil Armstrong (First Man: The Life of Neil A. Armstrong):
"For those few misguided souls who still cling to the belief that the Moon landings never happened, examination of the results of five decades of LRRR experiments should evidence how delusional their rejection of the Moon landing really is."[9]
The NASA-independent Observatoire de la Côte D’Azur, McDonald, Apache Point, and Haleakala observatories regularly use the Apollo LRRR.[10] The image on the left shows what is considered some of the most unambiguous evidence. This experiment repeatedly fires a laser at the Moon, at the spots where the Apollo landings were reported. The dots show when photons are received from the Moon. The dark line shows that a large number come back at a specific time, and hence were reflected by something quite small (well under a metre in size). Photons reflected from the surface come back over a much broader range of times (the whole vertical range of the plot corresponds to only 30 meters or so in range). The concentration of photons at a specific time appears when the laser is aimed at the Apollo 11, 14 or 15 landing sites; otherwise the expected featureless distribution is observed.[11] The Apollo reflectors are still in use.[12]

Strictly speaking, although the reflectors are strong evidence that human-manufactured artifacts currently exist on the Moon, and their locations are consistent with NASA's claims, they do not prove humans have visited the Moon. Smaller retroreflectors were carried by the unmanned landers Lunokhod 1 and Lunokhod 2. The Lunokhod 2 reflector has been in use since 1973.[12] The location of Lunokhod 1 was unknown for nearly 40 years but it was rediscovered in 2010 in photographs by the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter and its retroreflector is now in use."

BTW - Bill Dines performed a HUGE Hoax on everyone, and profited from it! He manipulated PHOTOSHOP for the almighty dollar! He isn't worth the any computer time, because I just categorically disproved him not only through Mythbusters - but also through the photos above.

Someone in my family worked on all the Apollo's CMs, and a few of the LEMs. This person was pivotal in saving the Apollo 13 Odyssey's crew's life directly with a WHITE SOCK. They many never have gotten to walk on the moon together - but perhaps this inspired Michael to Moonwalk with White Socks.   ;D
Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 11:35:11 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Andrea

March 10, 2012, 11:55:30 PM
Interesting, thanks for the pics Tink.  I had seen a couple of them before but not all of them.  It's very hard to tell what they really show and if they're legit.

And I do remember the white sock part from the movie Apollo 13, it was part of the process to fit a square peg into a round hole to lower the C02 levels, if I remember correctly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

March 11, 2012, 12:41:14 AM
Here's 2 places we also discussed the moon landing being a hoax or not a while back.  ;)

Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 12:45:36 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 11, 2012, 01:20:45 AM
I think the 69 landing was a hoax. They just wanted to outdo Russia. Of course eventually they did go and land on the moon. But they wanted to be first and hence the hoax.

And anyone can send anything to the moon to leave it there, it does not mean that astronauts took it there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions