SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Love you , too, sis' :bearhug:

I'm orthodox.... we have Easter next weekend.... Not such a good calendar :icon_lol:

Anyway I have FAITH in God, whatever the calendar is!  :icon_e_wink:

Amen to that Sim!  FAITH in God is what I lean on constantly..........blessings to you always!
Happy Easter : )
Love you sis!
Happy Easter and Blessings to you too! LOVE you sis'!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I am going to follow it.  The holidays/feasts are calculated according to this calendar.  For example, Passover and Easter have followed it.  There's a reason that Easter is the same time as Passover.  Jesus was following this calendar.  The day of Easter is also the day of First Fruits.  If past events followed this calendar than it follows or makes sense that future events will also follow this.  It was important to follow back then so it must be important to follow now.

correct, the moon was used as a method of calander in jesus day...

Nisan 14, the day jesus died was thursday the 5th of april. (this year. each year it changes date slightly according to moon) however our commercial easter (good friday, easter sunday and easter monday)  do not not always fall on the correct date of when jesus died on the man made calander. it comes close (like this year) but not always. some years it has been a week out or more. the moon calander really should be followed if one wishes to honor the passover and commemorate his death, thats if they want to do it on the exact day he died..

the jewish calander based on the moon does also highlight how incorrect the date is of jesus birth (dec 25th).... but thats another topic :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Great post and pic, thank you Aussie !  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This may have been discussed earlier in the thread so please forgive me if it was but in the broadcast you see Neil Armstrong climbing down the ladder. If he was the first man to walk on the moon who is filming him climbing down the ladder?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Exactly!! lmao  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

There are many common sense details like this that are indicative of a hoax! some of them are highlighted in the photos that I posted at the beginning of this thread.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

THE CAMERA IS ON THE LEM'S MESA - MY FATHER AND HIS ENGINEERS PUT IT THERE FOR THIS OCCASION! It didn't need any HUMAN to operate it! Technically, it was in a box. Aldrin turned it on from the inside of the LEM, then Armstrong pulled on a cable near the top of the ladder, which opened the box up, with the camera running, pointing at the ladder! There's a funny story about the camera being bolted on upside down, and it was transmitting Armstrong coming down the ladder upside down, because some dolt forgot to flip the switch to make him right-side up. Only the Australian broadcast had it right, so that's the broadcast signal sent around the world!

See, for my very own FATHER was one of the Design & Construction Engineers for the Space Program under Rockwell International for NASA, and worked on each and every part of the LEM, the CM, and the SM. Yes, that's correct - that's why I'LL BET MY LIFE on the Apollo Missions on the Moon! My father literally poured his heart and his soul into the Apollo Spacecraft. I was often jealous, but he said that our lives depended on it, and to trust him on it. I didn't understand at the time, but I've always trusted my father - not any government.

When Apollo 13 SM blew, my father was called in to work, and it felt like a month to a child. Because he knew each and every PART of the CM, the SM, and the LEM, he's the one who came up with the SOCK to work with the carbon dioxide scrubbers, and save whom he called "The boys," lives!

That's why I'll bet my life on all of the Apollos - my father was one of the human angels making history REAL.
Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 12:37:39 AM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Tink

In then West Germany Bocham Radio Observatory was in the news often, as it received transmissions from both American & Russian space vehicles!

The Director at the time, Professor Heinz Kaminski, was able to provide confirmation of events and data independent of both the Russian and US space agencies.

During the later Apollo missions, the observatory received and recorded some of the Field Sequential Color TV transmissions from the Lunar Rovers on the Moon, as well biomedical data and voice.

An independent recording of the Lunar Landing.

During Apollo 11, the observatory ‘listened in’ on the first lunar landing.

The present Director, Dr. Thilo Elsner, has provided a short audio recording of transmissions received from the Apollo 11 Lunar Module, Eagle, at the time of Lunar touchdown.

The Moon was just above the horizon at the time of the landing, but it was below the horizon for the first step.

Click on the links here, to see independent/hear independent audio/visual confirmation, from Honeysuckle Creek, Australia & Bocham Germany: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

MJonmind

You've got some amazing connections Tink!

Today I watched the movie, Hugo.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)  He is a boy, son of a clockmaker who dies leaving him alone.  It involves an early movie maker, Georges Melies, who before WW1, created elaborate sets for his films, the most famous of which is A Trip to the Moon. The rocket slams into the moon and then all kinds of theatrical fun colorful human activity is depicted.  He is the creator of a clock-work style automaton (robot), who unknown to him, has been obtained by the boy ‘s father. Eventually the boy fixes it, and it mechanically draws a sketch similar to this drawing of Georges’.

In the final scenes when Georges finally receives recognition for his genius work, he says to the audience, “Follow my dreams!”

Just some background on it:
Johnny Depp helped produce it.
The overall backstory and primary features of Georges Méliès' life as depicted in the film are largely accurate: he did become interested in film after seeing a demonstration of the Lumière brothers' camera[40], he was a magician and toymaker, he experimented with automata, he did own a theatre (Theatre Robert-Houdin), he was forced into bankruptcy, his film stock was reportedly melted down for its cellulose, he became a toy salesman at the Montparnasse station, and he was eventually awarded the Légion d'honneur medal after a period of terrible neglect. Many of the early silent films shown in the movie are Méliès's actual works, such as Le voyage dans la lune (1902).
I really enjoyed the movie with its turn of the 19th century elaborate setting in a busy train station. The rocket landing on the moon caught my eye, and humans walking on it.  The real film was produced in 1902. Amazing they thought of sending a rocket to the moon back then.

Here is Wiki on the early film, A Trip to the Moon.
A Trip to the Moon or Voyage to the Moon (French: Le Voyage dans la lune) is a 1902 French black-and-white silent science fiction film. It is based loosely on two popular novels of the time: Jules Verne'sFrom the Earth to the Moon and H. G. Wells' The First Men in the Moon.[1]
Some[who?] have claimed that the film was one of the earliest examples of pataphysical film, while stating that the film aims to "show the illogicality of logical thinking".[7] Others still have remarked that the director, Georges Méliès, aimed in the film to "invert the hierarchal values of modern French society and hold them up to ridicule in a riot of the carnivalesque".[7] This is seen as an inherent part of the film's plot: the story pokes fun at the scientists and at science in general, in that upon traveling to the Moon, the astronomers find that the face of the Moon is, in fact, the face of a man, and that it is populated by little green men.[7]
Méliès had intended to release the film in the United States to profit from it. Thomas Edison's film technicians, however, secretly made copies of it and distributed it throughout the country. While the film was still hugely successful, Méliès eventually went bankrupt.[1] This was due to the eventual view which was held towards his films that the special effects were overshadowing the plot.[8]

In an interview of Martin Scorsese by Jon Stewart on The Daily Show, Scorsese said, “He [Georges Méliès] lost basically most of his financing when the bigger companies came in. What happened here. . . at that time there was a lot going on with copyright and not copyright and that sort of thing.” Stewart said, “There is a story that Edison had taken one of his [Georges Méliès] films, brought it to America and showed it and it became enormously popular in America. But Edison decided not to pay I guess what we would call royalties.” Scorsese replied: “That's right. So what happened, the film was I think the famous one, 'A Trip to the Moon.' They [Thomas Edison and his associates] were just taking the films and making dupes of them. So that was one of the reasons why he [Georges Méliès] was finished financially, ultimately.”[9]
Boy, that’s like piracy of songs and movies today hurting artists, and being a big problem.

1865 Jules Verne wrote From Earth to the Moon.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

From the Earth to the Moon (French: De la Terre à la Lune, 1865) is a humorous science fantasy novel by Jules Verne and is one of the earliest entries in that genre. It tells the story of the president of a post-American Civil War gun club in Baltimore, his rival, a Philadelphia maker of armor, and a Frenchman, who build an enormous sky-facing Columbiad space gun and launch themselves in a projectile/spaceship from it to a Moon landing.
The story is also notable in that Verne attempted to do some rough calculations as to the requirements for the cannon and, considering the comparative lack of any data on the subject at the time, some of his figures are surprisingly close to reality. However, his scenario turned out to be impractical for safe manned space travel since a much longer muzzle would have been required to reach escape velocity while limiting acceleration to survivable limits for the passengers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Re: 1969 Moon Landing - BLUE Moon connections
April 10, 2012, 10:11:20 PM
@MJonmind - Thanks, but it's only family, not connections. Just imagine what fun my life was: growing up with not only a father breaking ground as one of the first Aerospace engineers, but my mother was an Architect, ta boot!  :Pulling_hair:

I'm going to start another thread with your topic, because I enjoy Science Fiction/Fantasy so very much.

My father told me he no time for make believe, as he put it, "I'm too busy making it real, Pumpkin."

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

I was going through some things today, and strangely enough - I found a cache of my father's photos that were declassified from Rockwell! I thought you'd all enjoy them, so here goes!

My father working on fabricating the Ablative Heat shield on an Apollo Command Module. You can see how thick they're making it, by the wood forms:

More fabrication, lining things up before fabrication. Obviously, things change from CM to CM, so they must measure each and every time.
You will notice that there's a woman sitting atop the sandwiched floor, working on the electrical system, wearing clean room booties! The closer they got to the cockpit, the more they dressed that way, until everything was actually inside the Clean Room:

My father and his team inspecting the first "sandwiching" of the Service Module wall:

And finally, the Command Module is finished and the Service Module is assembled, ready to be be ground shipped to the Kennedy Space Center. I think they look so cute, all "Gift Wrapped" and ready to go, who'd imagine they were Space ships:
Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 01:20:48 AM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Tink, please use the hoax -pic site to put up your pics. We can't see them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Thanks - image shack worked before, hm.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

what.... wow! i had no idea... (dumbo alert!) here i have been uploading to photobucket all this time!!!!

great. thats an account i can delete... have too much stuff going on at the mo - since hoax.. twiiter, MJDHI, YT, Others, lol.

thanks Mjonmind!

:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MJonmind

what.... wow! i had no idea... (dumbo alert!) here i have been uploading to photobucket all this time!!!!

great. thats an account i can delete... have too much stuff going on at the mo - since hoax.. twiiter, MJDHI, YT, Others, lol.

thanks Mjonmind!

:bearhug:
You're welcome, but it's thanks to Souza for setting it up. I have Photo-bucket too, but I was always worried I'd exceed my bandwidth again. She probably set it up while you were gone to Hong Kong. :icon_e_smile:

Tink, your pictures are truly amazing! I take it that your father is white?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Tink, your pictures are truly amazing! I take it that your father is white?

@MJonmind - I forgot to hit auto levels on the photos; they're faded, almost 50 years old, you know, lol. The photo with the SM shell, I had to brighten it. He was darker than anyone there, but they all thought it was because he's from California!  :icon_e_biggrin: His hands, & elbows arms were always dry from the chemicals. His palms were always torn up, but he was proud that he got in there with everyone else; he was no slacker. I recall he said you can feel more with the tips of your fingers, like imperfections on a surface, than you can with gloves on.

Wow, I just realized 1966 is when I still lived out here! He would fly back every once in awhile, but we had to move to Tulsa, because of the Apollo missions. I didn't want to go; dad had a way with words, said the world depended on those at his work, their families for support, so us, too, to get to the moon.

Oh, my - all this time during the Apollo 13 crisis, I thought he was calling to reassure me. He was calling every night, to hear a little girl's voice, and about normal stuff, to give him support.  :o Didn't matter whether it was homework, watching cartoons - I was his anchor! So, it was all their families that pulled these engineers through; helped them recharge their batteries, refocus on the task at hand, "Save these boys!" They slept on cots in the lunch room; worked as many hours as they could stay focused, then crashed for a few hours. I think they got at the most, 3-4 hours sleep, because their brains were on overdrive. Until my dad & his team did indeed, save the boys.

BTW - my dad's both White & Black, which is why he took the slanderous name he was called, and turned it into a positive. Predominantly Polish, with Afro-Deutsch in the mix. First gen. American. I learned much from him.

This is a hard read at first, but towards the end, it helps with the understanding of those who lived having mixed blood back when he was in High School/College, then during WW2: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal