Its her

Re: TIAI March 6
May 12, 2012, 06:15:29 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
TS has told us that the bible, end time prophecy, and the ark are significant parts of the hoax.  There are a few of us still looking at sign 1 and sign 2 on the sister site Michael's Army of Love.  There are so many connections to Michael's songs, and messages and even hoax clues.  Also, current events, religion,politics,history and what is going on in science is all connected.  It's also connected to the bible and other texts.  It's amazing.  It will help you connect the dots.  It will help you find the truth about a lot of what is going on.  We have to find the real "history" etc. so we have to look at everything.     

There's so much.  I am trying to read a little each day.  We posted information about the signs, the antichrist, prophecies of Daniel, book of revelation, book of Enoch etc.  This is directly related to the end times.    This is also related to the crop circles and the UFO sightings and abductions etc.  Even if you're not religious it's good to learn about everything including the bible.  And not only that, it's information that the "dark side" is using against us so we have to educate and search things out for ourselves.  They would like to keep us in the dark and deceive us if they can.

Please join us over there.  I posted something for sign 2 a few days ago.  It was about "Baptism by Blood".  I was thinking that the Wave Sheaf and the Laver were related to baptism.  I don't really know.  It holds water which seems significant.  Also this festival is about resurrection and rebirth.  The wave sheaf offering is the first grain offering.  (spring, new beginnings).  Also, to calculate the festival of first fruits you have to know the day of the wave sheaf offering.  This day of first fruits represents rebirth and resurrection.  It was said that Jesus was resurrected on the day of first fruits. So this day seems important.  The problem is that we found out there are different calendars.  You have to calculate the days according to how God/creator said to do it.     
Also, we were talking about the many references to "blood".   During the last supper Jesus asks the disciples to drink wine which represents his blood.  This was an everlasting covenant.  There are also references to water during the story of the last supper.  There was a man with a jug of water who stood at the gates of the city so the apostles could find where to go for the last supper.  Some of us were following the jugs of Fuji water during the hoax so it seemed similar.   I can't explain it all on here.  There is more on the other site.

So do you see how everything is becoming connected ?  Illuminati/military-industrial complex/ TPTB want to keep us in the dark about true history,politics,science etc.  There is a lot of hidden information.  The NWO want to take over the world.  They could use a fake ark, fake messiah/ ant-christ, fake or real UFO's, project blue beam and many other things to deceive us.  What about the mark of the beast, RFID chips, forced vaccinations etc.  They can use a lot of evil.  They can use the division between race and religions against us. They can cause economic collapse so they can take over and do what they want ?    Some religious organizations are deceitful.  You have to investigate and try to learn the truth for yourself.

Sorry for going on so long but I think we can help each other discover and spread information and truth.  How else are we going to heal the world and spread love ???
We have to know who to trust.

Love You All

This just says it ALL!  THANK YOU.  :)

IMHO, I think the SIGNS messages are a little overwhelming for unchurched people, and a little deep for even churchy folk, who perhaps had not even realized there was SO MUCH more to be found in their own Bible and inside God, because the common (Christian, at least) get-together has degenerated into a formula of either a liturgy, where a few people do it all, or a meeting where one guy teaches from his own personal study, and we all thank God for the lesson, by singing. This is ok as long as people in their INDIVIDUAL walk on earth, crack the Scriptures for themselves and find out if ANY of it applies to their lives.

ALL too often, we take someone's word for it, that it is all crap some man dreamed up one night, OR that we are doing enough to simply ATTEND meetings where God is talked about by others. I believe God has SOOOOOOOOOOOO  :icon_bounce: much more for us, individually, than we've ever realized, simply because we've never fully tapped into  :bearhug: Him alone, without the crowd (just relying on others to throw us a crumb, here and there).

But it is not for the faint of heart. It is for gutsy people willing to take the time to study and discover the Truth. And it is not as complicated as all of the details in the SIGNs so far. (I looked at those and went  :affraid:  ;), just my preliminary reaction! :icon_redface: ,  not because I disagree, but because the only people I thought studied the Scriptures in THIS depth, were Hebrew Scholars, :icon_e_biggrin: and Rabbis. Maaaybe a preacher or two in seminary, and all Jewish young men, by command of their religion. I never knew anyone who knew more than a general lesson or two, on types and shadows or temple furniture!)

It may be more of a gift than any of us realizes yet, to have this easily cross-checked and verified information freely explained to us by someone who was diligent to do deep study and bring it. (Notice, I did not say "spoonfeed us".)  :icon_mrgreen:

One doesn't need to retain all this info in order to be friends with God. It is as simple as welcoming Him into your heart and life, asking Him to teach you how to be a friend, BACK. :icon_bounce:  But the SIGNs thread explains some of His genius and design and plans for the people He made, so you CAN'T ever go back to doubting His interest in our less than perfect existence. He IS Love. He loves US, every unique one of us and wants to be close to each one.  :)

It is exactly like all the twists and turns in this Death Hoax, how we have discovered more and more about MJ and how much of his thought and his planning has gone into this adventure. 8) ;D We begin to see that it IS ALL FOR LOVE, and not just a strategy to help him disappear or get his enemies. We begin to see things about MJ we never did get in 25 years, and begin to take his message seriously, that the bottom line is and will always be LOVE; THE SAME AS GOD'S bottom line. :icon_e_surprised: :icon_cool:.

It is the truth: EVERYthing disturbing and creepy and wrong about our planet is due to a lack, and ofttimes SEVERE deficit, of LOVE. Not God's love towards us, but our love for God and for each other.

It sounds so flowery and cutesy and tender and sweet--maybe a tad wimpy or helpless, but there is more mighty power in real Love in practice, than in any army, any weapon, any government, any atomic bomb. And it is more satisfying to the soul than ANY of the selfish things we do to each other or the earth.

Does anyone remember the interview with(the Artist called) Prince, where people were giggling about Michael Jackson? It wasn't mean, just that his "aw shucks love and cuteness" was being compared to a real gritty (and naughty)Prince. I think they were trying to start something, a public rumble or something,  :icon_rolleyes: :icon_evil: and I almost turned it off, because I expected P to just haughtily laugh, like, "YEAH,  :icon_twisted: go GET him! Let's DO it!" But, in a kind of marveling way, Prince said,     :icon_eek:

NOT SO FAST

He went on to say that Michael just may have a handle on SOMETHING. I was thinking, "You are darn right, guy, you'd better admit it, MJ is the BOMB! You are a blowpop" :TongueOutSmiley:  But Prince wasn't being cocky or even acquiescent to a better artist; he was in awe of the MAN.  ???  :icon_e_surprised: It shut me up! It shut EVERYBODY up for a second, there. :o  It was cool. It was a real MOMMENT, for certain.  ;)

Prince  :bowdown: MUST have FELT what MJ "KNEW", about real love, the POWER, not that phony, worldy, no guts, emotion, and I just think, now, MJ is pulling out all the stops--this is it---to teach about it to us!

Well, to those of us who can take a bit of the things of God :icon_bounce: with our Michael Jackson...  He’s not "in your face", with it, but I think everyone knows by now that God  :-* was important to MJ, and all he asks us to do is visit the sister site and take a thoughtful look at all TS says, IF we want to KNOW what he knows…We still get to decide what to beLIEve. NO PRESSURE to post or not.  :icon_e_smile:

Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 06:30:58 PM by Its her
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
May 12, 2012, 07:09:07 PM
Thank you It's Her for your response. 

I am with you.  It never hurts to read or learn anything.  It doesn't mean you have to believe it.   You might even find out that you like it and it's extremely helpful and enlightening because that's exactly what happened to me. 

Many are racking their brains about dates,times, etc.  Maybe it's right there for us if we look at what was posted for us.  The festivals, and events in the bible go according to God/creators calendar.  I was thinking that maybe that events connected to the hoax could be following this also ?? hmmmmm........ 

Love You All
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Adi

May 13, 2012, 07:32:19 PM
I can't shake this feeling that the 3rd sign has been already been posted......we are just failing to see it or understand it.  I have never believed TS would stick to the script, so to speak.  This whole hoax is an out-of-box equation that is designed to make us think.  Why on Earth would he spoon feed us with each and every redirect/sign?  Could it be possible he decided to switch things up and make the sign something totally different....Coachella? The recent Piers interview? Under another username here?  TS is tricky, just like dear Front.  I don't want to read things into everything we see/read/hear....but, I am thinking we have definitely been exposed to the 3rd sign already.......just unknowingly.  We claim to be such "knowers" of this hoax.......in my humble opinion of myself......I don't know anything.  I believe, I suspect, I question it extensively.....but know nothing.  It's a frustrating thing really.  However, faith swoops in and saves the day....all will be OK. 
So, given this perplexity.....any thoughts on what that 3rd sign might be and why?  I am at a loss...I stated a couple thoughts  above....but just thoughts. 

Blessings

I'm just catching up on this thread. I haven't checked it in a while....I was pondering the same thing too wishingstar over on the Front thread:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
May 13, 2012, 09:19:22 PM
Wishingstar from the link you posted: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Recently, TMZ gave a huge clue with the following statement: “Much like 2Pac, Michael Jackson has no problem releasing new music, even though he’s ... ya know, dead.” {http://http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/03/michael-jackson-lenny-kravitz-leaked-song-another-day/}.  All MJ hoax investigators immediately recognize that 2Pac is heavily associated with the “death faker” concept—and yet, to make it even clearer, TMZ went right on to infer that MJ is not really dead: “even though he’s ... ya know, dead.” (the “…” ellipse here is in the TMZ article, indicating that they are leaving something unstated about the MJ “death”).

I think TS also may simply be busy on more amazing aspects to the Project! He did keep to the Levels and Updates except for ALWAYS the tricky #7 giving me the message that like Revelation, the #7 is the BIGGIE!!

TS on Jan 11
I thought that I would have time over the holidays for level 7 here; but that didn't happen, sorry.

Obviously, others can continue the investigation here; and I will be back here as soon as I can.

For sure, all three 7's will be done by the end of 2012: Level 7, Update 7, and Sign 7 (777).

:!:   :!:   :!:

and Dec 12
Just a short note ...

Haven't been here on the forum much since 11-30; and I have not had time to read the threads.  I'm in the middle of an important project.  But I will be back next week sometime to catch up on the threads, and work on finishing level 7.

typing/

It's an interesting thought that TS might communicate another way, but I really don't think that's his modus operandi. He is always extremely organized, but always random on which day or how long between posts, but I believe he'll post when 'it's time'.

Dontwalkaway, personally I have uneasy feelings with all these speakers such as Mark Blitz, though they and their perspective, are popular in pro-modern Israel mainstream evangelical Christianity.  I just don't think TS' sources are coming from that direction, but I could be wrong. They seem to monopolize the area.  Could you find alternative perspectives on the feasts and matching days of our calendars, so we can at least compare and contrast? Thanks!

MJonMind

I'm trying to get more information about the feast and festivals and the calendar.  Mark Blitz was one of the first things I found and it seemed informative after just searching on youtube.  There are others such as Repairingthebreach and 119Ministries and others.  I will post when I get a chance.  We can compare and contrast.  Any help and ideas would be greatly appreciated.

some websites  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
                               and there's also Chuck Missler
                     Anyone have something else ???????   Help!!!!!!!!!  TS Where'd you go ???

I almost want to figure out the creator's calendar by ourselves using the bible because I keep finding different calendars.  Both the Jews and the Christians modified the calendar  through the ages.

Love You

Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 09:29:30 PM by Dontwalkaway
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

May 16, 2012, 09:50:34 AM
Dont quite know where to put this, but its interesting .... and a lot to read it talks about the 7 Seals

Im wading through it at the moment.  I hope it not off topic.

:icon_e_geek: :compute:  :icon_redface:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AKHTONI

May 17, 2012, 08:25:13 AM
:icon_lol:
May I dare to make a new "prediction"  :icon_lol:?
Better not :suspect:!
Ok, this time I place my bet on next Wednesday :bowdown:

No comment. just :icon_mrgreen:   :icon_mrgreen:  :icon_mrgreen:
any other crazy prediction?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 17, 2012, 09:43:50 AM

I'm done with predictions LOL! Not my field :Crash:.
But seriously, I start to get worried about TS. What if something happened to her  :icon_pale:?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AKHTONI

May 17, 2012, 01:38:56 PM

I'm done with predictions LOL! Not my field :Crash:.
But seriously, I start to get worried about TS. What if something happened to her  :icon_pale:?

her ?

maybe like @bec said due to lack of interest
look You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login just 2 pages!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

~Souza~

May 17, 2012, 01:41:49 PM
Her? Gina, seriously. You mistake girls for guys and the other way around.

I'm sure TS is okay, he probably has a significant date for the third sign. Although I don't have a clue which date it could be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
May 17, 2012, 03:14:20 PM
I can't shake this feeling that the 3rd sign has been already been posted......we are just failing to see it or understand it.  I have never believed TS would stick to the script, so to speak.  This whole hoax is an out-of-box equation that is designed to make us think.  Why on Earth would he spoon feed us with each and every redirect/sign?  Could it be possible he decided to switch things up and make the sign something totally different....Coachella? The recent Piers interview? Under another username here?  TS is tricky, just like dear Front.  I don't want to read things into everything we see/read/hear....but, I am thinking we have definitely been exposed to the 3rd sign already.......just unknowingly.  We claim to be such "knowers" of this hoax.......in my humble opinion of myself......I don't know anything.  I believe, I suspect, I question it extensively.....but know nothing.  It's a frustrating thing really.  However, faith swoops in and saves the day....all will be OK. 
So, given this perplexity.....any thoughts on what that 3rd sign might be and why?  I am at a loss...I stated a couple thoughts  above....but just thoughts. 

Blessings

I was thinking about that too. TS told that there were going to be 7 signs and the BAM is going to happen before 1/1/2013. We had only 2 signs, so aren't we going to slow if the BAM is going to happen soon? I do believe that Front is TS, so maybe like you said, Front's posts are the signs but I don't think so. We'll see of course.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

May 17, 2012, 08:35:06 PM
 :abouttime:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

May 17, 2012, 08:37:15 PM
I think everything is going as planned.  TS knows what he's doing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 18, 2012, 01:29:45 AM
Her? Gina, seriously. You mistake girls for guys and the other way around.

I'm sure TS is okay, he probably has a significant date for the third sign. Although I don't have a clue which date it could be.

But how do you know for sure it's a he? I am not sure either way.

I am not so sure TS is OK.
It's not lack of interest. If I wasn't interested I wouldn't have read it 2-3 times. But I don't know what to comment on it.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

May 18, 2012, 02:04:21 AM
TS is definitely a woman :Þ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 18, 2012, 02:30:24 AM
How do you know that? You mentioned before that both TS and Front are women, what makes you sure about that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions