MJonmind

Re: TIAI March 6
March 07, 2012, 03:19:01 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I do believe that God sent special human beings to earth to make them guide to humanity. And Michael is one of them. I do believe that he is protected by God because he is special and he has a very important mission. This mission is about the end of the world and he is the one who is trying to guide humanity how to fight the evil and save us and the planet. He is the leader, he is the V for Vendetta, he is the Ark of the Covenant, he is the Archangel Michael, he is Michael Joe Jackson. It doesn't matter if you think that he is Ark-Angel or not, it doesn't matter if you think that he is just human or not; he has a very important mission and he needs US in this battle. Are we going to be with him, this is what matters. My answer is YES, I will definitely be on Michael's side, no matter what it takes!

Well said!
And Mimi248 and Ilovemjforever,  beerchug

Back, Front, TS, and Michael have IMO, been clearly yet subtly saying he/they are the coming Messiah for years, in his lyrics, speech, posts, actions, and art.  Since shortly after June 25,2009, I have felt the thunderous wave of realization of who he was, and I have never wavered in this.  Plastic, white Jesus did not/does not exist--too many Sunday School paintings of what he may have looked like, or Hollywood productions of what he was like.  He was black-skinned for starters.  Indeed our Michael is dripping with humanity and the special uniqueness which caused so much revulsion and ridicule by the world (just like Jesus received), and that very thing is what cloaks or hides the angelic divinity within him. We all have aspects of divinity within us. Sign #1 and #2 have clearly shown Archangel Michael is the same as Jesus, and Back/Front have clearly stated our Michael is the same Archangel of the Bible.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TS is indeed speaking the heart and message of our Michael, from day one of his involvement in this hoax--the same message MJ has subtly been saying for most of his life--for eyes and ears tuned in spiritually.  Most fans have only cared to know his pop icon image, and not his essence or mission which is where his heart is.  It's just that the message is controversial, just as MJ stepping out in the Brit awards looking like Jesus.  He takes off his clothes representing his usual appearance to the world, revealing who he really is.  You could see the immediate reaction was one of horror at his so-called blasphemy.  This is the same reception Jesus received.  MJ has had to be very careful, and the world simply is not ready yet to receive this message.  When they do, it will be explosive and like a world-wide tidal wave hitting.  IMO this was much more than just art.

Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 03:29:03 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
March 07, 2012, 03:33:40 PM
I personally do not believe Michael is an Archangel or a Messiah. The archangels and angels were created by God at the beginning, before humanity existed. And according to my Islam belief, I do not believe a new prophet will come or return from the death to save humanity. BUT, as I wrote before, I do believe in special human beings with important missions and Michael is one of them.
Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 05:32:13 AM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 07, 2012, 03:43:34 PM
OMG GREAT POST !!! I'm totally on your side and i think in the same way ..This presentation was MUCH MORE than only art So much more ... He was revealing his TRUE identity to the whole world without no one able to understand what he was really saying . Michael IS the Archangel Michael, this is not a supposition whenever you call him angel or human being this is not the important, he IS the chosen one that's all .well you know somepeople say to me that i'm an illusionist person cause only Jesus christ will descend to sky haha this crack me up realy . they are telling me that i'm ILLUSIONIST when they are believing in a white  messiah with long blond hair and blue eyes coming from the sky kind of " hello i'm coming for my church  everything is all right now, did i miss you ?" .. I'm totally blew away . When I think of all cruauty, The 1 and 2 world war, the millions of people sent to death, when i think of ALL horrors comitted by humanity and they are still believing in this fantasist prophecy? i'm mean COME ON, please,  its time to waik up now.. but yeaah if they intend this prophecy , blue beam project will make it for them  like a hologram version of a fake  white jesus came from the sky .. that's ignorance .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 07, 2012, 03:56:32 PM
I am pretty sure MJ is just human and will not be the 'second coming' because that would be Jesus. Michael may have a role in God's plan, but he's not divine. And archangel Michael is Jesus before he took a human form and name, so MJ is not him either. But I do believe he has an important part to play in the final battle.
ok i don't agree, anyway i respect but Jesus WON'T come  from the sky . And Michael is divine... he is the most  famous person in this planet EVERY one know his name and in bible it says when the second coming come every people will see him .. also  everything in his life is related to god and  a sort of divine numerology . like jesus he was crucified, died .. Well if he is not the second coming, tell me why Thriller s the most succesfull album of all time when the clip is clearly related to the end of time you know when Dead people will back from the death.  okay then everything happened by coincidence and jesus will be back  this year cause it' 2012 ( the END of time ) and the church taken away .. please you really believe that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 07, 2012, 04:41:31 PM
O.K here is a very important question to ponder.How will we recognize Jesus when he returns.The bible says even some of the very elect will be deceived.None of us really know how God looks.Sure he has been painted as white and portrayed as white in movies,but how will we really know its him.I know for a fact that the Illuminati have plans to bring forth a false Messiah.I believe M.J is special,but would it be considered a trap if we believed that he was the second coming?Growing up in a holy christian church,we were taught that God would return,just as he left.A divine holy spirit,does M.J. fit that description?
Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 04:43:16 PM by ilovemjforever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

March 07, 2012, 05:25:36 PM
I have read through this.  It is all very informative.  However, I am trying to understand how all of this fits with Michael Jackson.  Am I to take from this that he is physically dead but will come again in the last days of earth’s reign?  I am not being funny in the least.   I really and sincerely don’t get the correlation between the passages and Michael’s hoax.  I will say what I believe, and that is that Michael Jackson was born with special gifts beyond his creative abilities and his study and dedication to instruction in the way of righteousness thoughout his life kept him close to God.  I do believe that he is so spiritually fine tuned that he does receive instruction through his prayers and his channeling of the holy spirit.  I do believe that he was born to do a certain work for the goodness of mankind ad that he knows well what that work is and did go about his way to do it.  And I do believe that he knew, many, many years ago, that he would be persecuted because of it.  If there’s anyone that I sincerely believe talks to God and listens to his instruction, Michael is that person.  He is as close to what I have always believed an angelic being to be in the flesh.  But he is not perfect, because he is still a man.  So I am finding it difficult to relate the aforementioned to Michael, literally.  I need some help with this.   If someone, anyone would divulge me I would truly appreciate it.  I am becoming more lost and in dire need of some guidance.  I dont care who it is, just somebody.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Sarahli

March 07, 2012, 05:29:32 PM
I think we must focus/concentrate on the mission and the goal which is to defeat evil - make this world a better place. Things will be clearer with time as always. We all have different beliefs but we can agree I think on something and this is that Michael has a role to play in all of this, whichever denomination we put behind it. We are here to help him in whatever way we can. My first priority is devotion to God alone, the rest will flow accordingly -- this is what I believe in.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
March 07, 2012, 05:35:08 PM
For me Michael is simply Michael..a man of  extraordinary humanity, sensitivity and generosity.....a man unique, special and different from all...I do not mean the unique in the world who knows how to give love and talk of love in a natural way, but I can definitely say one of the few.....  bearhug

Michael is this... a wonderful rare person...but always and only one person...but also in this there is  its immense and wonderful uniqueness..... bearhug

L.O.V.E. you Mike
L.O.V.E. you all
Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 05:36:43 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

March 07, 2012, 05:36:57 PM
 respect/ respect/
I think we must focus/concentrate on the mission and the goal which is to defeat evil - make this world a better place. Things will be clearer with time as always. We all have different beliefs but we can agree I think on something and this is that Michael has a role to play in all of this, whichever denomination we put behind it. We are here to help him in whatever way we can. My first priority is devotion to God alone, the rest will flow accordingly -- this is what I believe in.
Completely agree.Great post,i could not have said it better my self.  respect/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
March 07, 2012, 06:01:32 PM
I still beLIEve

1. that Michael has created this hoax to be a METAPHOR... ALLEGORY.... SYMBOL

2. that he used the Bible as a "script" for it, like it is all a MOVIE as never before seen! so everything Bible related has to be found in a parallel meaning for the hoax

3. that his purpose, one of the many , is clearly to make us be more spiritual than ever, even those who don't believe in God! more spiritual: more aware of ourselves, of our inner self, our true power, pour beings, our consciousness, our souls, energy and higher powers in this universe!

4. that the 7 signs , even if apparently have no connection to Michael & the hoax, will make more sense after we read the 7th sign or maybe after Front/TS or Michael himself will give us the KEY to solve that mystery and see the true meaning of all these posts.

5. that maybe these posts that are presented to us, gradually, in small dosages , represent a preparation for something so big and powerful, that we need to receive it bit by bit, digested and "simmer" it, slowly, over a longer period of tIME !!

6. that the final , most important purpose of this whole hoax/Project could not be fully understood by any of us, if we were given the whole information at once! It would be either too shocking for us to believe or comprehend, either too large for us to seize every detail and assimilate it...

7. that the content of each of these 7 signs is made in such a way that our brains will understand it part now and part later! when we receive more "pieces of the puzzle"

8. that our brain works mysteriously through our subconsciousness and what we think we don't understand now, we will be amazed by our own selves later ... to discover how much we will be able to understand! if only we have faith in us, in Michael, in this whole thing and .... in the ideal case: also faith in GOD!

9. that we don't have to rely only on TS or front to help us understand this! Besides our own brains, we need also to trust and rely on each and everyone of us! We need to be aware of the power of our unity here and the purpose for which Michael brought us together here!! Think in term of: teamwork, brainstorming, unification, togetherness, collective consciousness, "we are all one".

10. that we can't do this by ourselves, we need one another! remember how many of this hoax mysteries were solved by only sharing our thoughts and debating and communicating! each contribute with a thought and all our thoughts direct us towards more TRUTH and understanding!

11. that if Michael is not Jesus or Ark-Angel Michael , then Michael is at least half-human, half-angel or someone who represents the closest "version" to Jesus ever! OR someone that God chose to help us change this world before it ENDS (either as a whole or only symbolically, as it is now)

12. that GOD chose to send his message in various ways over the ages of tIME !! He either sent Jesus, or apostles, or prophets, or disciples, or saints, or angels/archangels
OR artists, painters, sculptors or writers, or SINGERS  (global entertainers like Elvis, like Michael!).... according to the age people lived in, GOD "adapted"  HIS message, his teachings...to the people and their power of understanding .... This is how I see things...
Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 06:06:41 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 07, 2012, 06:12:16 PM
 bearhug Love the way you laid that out SimPatty (not Slim, lol).  And your # 12 I believe totally, that God sends his special gifts, his messengers to us to impart wisdom to us through the best and most widely understood and accepted medium for the times in which we are living.  I agree 1000%.  In Jesus’ times, he sent a carpenter, a builder.  In our times, he sends a creative, humble, gentle genius.  For their times, they were perfect. 

Piece by piece.  I’ll keep watching and in doing so the truth will unveil itself and I too will know.

Thank you.

Michael, I love you.
Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 06:14:56 PM by hesouttamylife
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

March 07, 2012, 06:16:05 PM
I still beLIEve

1. that Michael has created this hoax to be a METAPHOR... ALLEGORY.... SYMBOL

2. that he used the Bible as a "script" for it, like it is all a MOVIE as never before seen! so everything Bible related has to be found in a parallel meaning for the hoax

3. that his purpose, one of the many , is clearly to make us be more spiritual than ever, even those who don't believe in God! more spiritual: more aware of ourselves, of our inner self, our true power, pour beings, our consciousness, our souls, energy and higher powers in this universe!

4. that the 7 signs , even if apparently have no connection to Michael & the hoax, will make more sense after we read the 7th sign or maybe after Front/TS or Michael himself will give us the KEY to solve that mystery and see the true meaning of all these posts.

5. that maybe these posts that are presented to us, gradually, in small dosages , represent a preparation for something so big and powerful, that we need to receive it bit by bit, digested and "simmer" it, slowly, over a longer period of tIME !!

6. that the final , most important purpose of this whole hoax/Project could not be fully understood by any of us, if we were given the whole information at once! It would be either too shocking for us to believe or comprehend, either too large for us to seize every detail and assimilate it...

7. that the content of each of these 7 signs is made in such a way that our brains will understand it part now and part later! when we receive more "pieces of the puzzle"

8. that our brain works mysteriously through our subconsciousness and what we think we don't understand now, we will be amazed by our own selves later ... to discover how much we will be able to understand! if only we have faith in us, in Michael, in this whole thing and .... in the ideal case: also faith in GOD!

9. that we don't have to rely only on TS or front to help us understand this! Besides our own brains, we need also to trust and rely on each and everyone of us! We need to be aware of the power of our unity here and the purpose for which Michael brought us together here!! Think in term of: teamwork, brainstorming, unification, togetherness, collective consciousness, "we are all one".

10. that we can't do this by ourselves, we need one another! remember how many of this hoax mysteries were solved by only sharing our thoughts and debating and communicating! each contribute with a thought and all our thoughts direct us towards more TRUTH and understanding!

11. that if Michael is not Jesus or Ark-Angel Michael , then Michael is at least half-human, half-angel or someone who represents the closest "version" to Jesus ever! OR someone that God chose to help us change this world before it ENDS (either as a whole or only symbolically, as it is now)

12. that GOD chose to send his message in various ways over the ages of tIME !! He either sent Jesus, or apostles, or prophets, or disciples, or saints, or angels/archangels
OR artists, painters, sculptors or writers, or SINGERS  (global entertainers like Elvis, like Michael!).... according to the age people lived in, GOD "adapted"  HIS message, his teachings...to the people and their power of understanding .... This is how I see things...
Brilliant post Sim.Brilliant.Brilliant.Brilliant.Totally agree with 12.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
March 07, 2012, 06:22:04 PM
No related to this, but I just want to dedicate to all of you this song....
just like a little relaxing break from all our thoughts here  :)

ps: @ilovemjforever &  hesouttamylife  bearhug bearhug
Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 06:28:28 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 07, 2012, 06:32:48 PM
No related to this, but I just want to dedicate to all of you this song....
just like a little relaxing break from all our thoughts here  :)

ps: @ilovemjforever &  hesouttamylife  bearhug bearhug
Thanks for the lovely Elvis tune,and right back at you sister bearhug.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 07, 2012, 06:57:07 PM
I personally do not believe Michael is an Archangel or a Messiah. The archangels and angels were created by God at the beginning, before humanity existed. And according to my Islam belief, I do not believe a new prophet will come to save humanity. BUT, as I wrote before, I do believe in special human beings with important missions and Michael is one of them.

That's my thought too.
MJ is/was an entertainer who consistently sent the same message. He used his art to communicate to the masses the importance of respecting our planet, caring for our children and for each other, and his last message in TII ‘all for love’ and ‘we’ve got 4yrs to get it right’. Through his art, dance and songs he’s a messenger. When watching MJ perform on stage I always felt part of it, he had the gift of connecting with the audience. 
So is TS comparison building up to his return? I’m still not sure I believe he’s coming back, but I’ve had a feeling or maybe more like wishful thinking something interesting is going to happen around May or Mothers day. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal